Pug Fanatic's 1000+ comic Reaction/ thoughts on journey

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Pugfanatic7708

Pug Fanatic's 1000+ comic Reaction/ thoughts on journey

Post by Pugfanatic7708 »

I have not read all of the strips for a while, so i though, why not share my thoughts on each comic as i read them. I will be starting from the beginning, no spoilers from newer comics. No spoilers from the old comics just so if anyone wants to chat with me about my thoughts on what i read, and if i say a bad word, it's because it was that strong of a response for me that i forgot... sorry if i forget to keep it pg once or twice... any ways, If the mods are ok with it, message me and let me know, also, can i post pics of the comics in question to the thread?
Dissension

Re: Pug Fanatic's 1000+ comic Reaction/ thoughts on journey

Post by Dissension »

First, welcome to the forum! For the last several years, each comic has had its own discussion thread and you are welcome to provide your feedback in the appropriate thread(s).

With regard to profanity and the rating, we have a robust profanity filter, so if you use most swears, the filter will catch and replace them. Please do not self-censor unless you obliterate the word entirely with asterisks.

Also, while we tend toward leniency, "oops, I forgot" is not a valid excuse for breaking the forum rules. You're welcome to PM a moderator with questions as to whether something you wish to post is appropriate.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other