2016/10/28 - Can't Put My Finger On It

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
D-Rock

2016/10/28 - Can't Put My Finger On It

Post by D-Rock »

[2016/10/28 Can't Put My Finger On It ]
Title Text: Stop listening to the butt now.

...you know, I'm starting to think that something is wrong with this.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: 2016/10/28 - Can't Put My Finger On It

Post by SeanWolf »

O.O Alrighty then! My theory was wrong! Turns out this might be a fake Sasha cause I'm pretty sure Real Sasha wouldn't jump on Fox like that!
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Iceheart

Post by Iceheart »

Totally-Not-Sasha you stop right there! This is supposed to be a PG comic.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

On one hand - you now are getting smoochums moochums from Sasha :3

On the other hand - you are totally being played. x3

Oh, and i better say this: It's totally Sasha. Fully-in control, bubbly Sasha.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Maybe it's the pink husky. ;)
Last edited by Saturn381 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
John-056

Post by John-056 »

:o Dang it Not-Sasha! This is supposed to be PG, Not PG-13!

Also, this is setting off even more Alarm bells. Sasha saying that she wanted to be arrested by a Cop? Her Boyfriend, Kevin is a cop, and they probably roleplay a lot behind closed doors. I know she's an airhead, but this is a bit much. If she doesn't know that Kevin, a Cop, is her Boyfriend, then she's not Sasha.
Last edited by D-Rock on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Mod Edit: Choice of words was a bit too uncomfortable.
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
Mistacheeeez
Location: Scouring the vast wastelands of the internet for any memes not yet devoured by the masses!

Post by Mistacheeeez »

WHY RICK WHY???? I CAN'T WAIT AN ENTIRE WEEKEND FOR AN ANSWER!!!! That and the forums are gonna have even more crazy theories!!! Next thing you know the internet will explode with our heated debates! :o

Also, it's totally an imposter NOT just mind-control!
I thought about changing my signature but decided against it, it's too much work!
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Okay, I think Rick is now teasing the SashaxFox shippers :mrgreen:
I wonder what Kevin will say if he hears that :lol:
Althought I think the whole "Sasha is somehow manipulated"-thing makes more sense, I doubt anyone would go THAT far...right? Because if Sasha DOES that on purpose then...this would be just mean :?
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

If this Sasha wants to be arrested so much, why was she hidding in the woods ?
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

She's coming on so hot in panel #3 that she's wrinkled his ears...

Someone’s out to make herself look bad
in this tail of murder and intrigue.
Either that or Sasha’s gone completely mad
and Fox has risen up, into her league.
She’s still not referred to him by name;
it’s become my thought she doesn’t know it.
Whoever this is, impersonation’s her game,
now we need to see when she blows it.
Take her in, Fox, and free your partner
from the embrace of the Possums tree.
Ralph will react like a kindergartner
as the two sent out return as three.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Gbr23 wrote:If this Sasha wants to be arrested so much, why was she hidding in the woods ?
I could think of many reasons, but the one i'm guessing is she is trying to relieve some heat (As in from ruining the car or something just before Fox and Mungo started searching for her) and ultimately figured that Fox is her best bet to get arrested. If you notice, when Fox first discovered her, she looked fine and dandy. Now her eyes are like she's burnt, tired and just exhausted and going with whatever's popping into her mind.
kinamiya

Post by kinamiya »

What if sasha actually is like this? but because of that she had that obedience training..... and somehow snapped out of that
also no fox! resist the temptation! don't be manipulated!
guru4567

Post by guru4567 »

Fox is like "not like this. not like this...". I hope he can resist the temptation.

It is interesting that the next strip is on Halloween. One off comic or a continuation of the plotline w/ a halloween twist?
leinglo

Post by leinglo »

Well great, Rick, now everyone's gonna be calling poor Mungo the talking butt.
John-056

Post by John-056 »

HundKatzeMaus wrote:Okay, I think Rick is now teasing the SashaxFox shippers :mrgreen:
I wonder what Kevin will say if he hears that :lol:
Although I think the whole "Sasha is somehow manipulated"-thing makes more sense, I doubt anyone would go THAT far...right? Because if Sasha DOES that on purpose then...this would be just mean :?
Sasha may have been known to go off on dates with other dogs, but that was back when she was with Bino, who is not only a loser, but a Jerk of the highest caliber, so I can't blame her. However, she's noted to have a very strong relationship with Kevin once she started dating him, so no. I don't think this is Sasha. This is some dog impersonating her so that Sasha can be the fall dog for the real criminal.

It's also interesting to note that the recent comic is trying rather hard not to show "Sasha's" Right Hip. That's where Sasha's Heart Mark is on her body. Another thing to note is that 'Sasha' is missing her Bangles, and if she's been hiding out in the woods for sometime, why isn't she covered in dirt and scuff marks? As a matter of fact, anyone else notice "Sasha's" fur colour is paler than usual?

Anyway, regardless of what many think, I think this isn't Sasha... And not a possession or Brainwash either. This is some other dog disguised as Sasha and would likely start a chase once Fox is distracted enough. Why do I think that? Well, check this part of the Crime scene.

http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/201 ... us-fluids/

The Chief Inspector outright says, "Rather Sloppy." That means that the person did it quickly, and with Haste. However, that would also mean that if Sasha did it, she would have been covered in grease, hydralic fluid, gasoline and oil by the time the Security footage picked her up. That's not something you can get rid off in the span of a few minutes. It would take hours to completely remove all traces of that Vehicular cocktail, and that's with being a human. For a Dog or Cat? Even more than that to leave no trace.

However, this also means that whoever is doing this has been watching Babylon for quite a while, since "Sasha" seemed to know that Fox likes the abused Hartford girl... Something the Real Sasha shouldn't know about. I mean, her furtive movements at Fox and Fox alone rather than at the Hunky Beefcake Mungo? (Sasha has a thing for muscular male dogs.) Something is wrong here. Not to say that Fox isn't muscular, but he's not as big as Mungo. Also, Sasha hasn't faltered in her dates with Kevin once she started dating him.

Also, that dog from the Good Ol' Dog's Club that says all that could have been lying through his teeth to make himself look like a casanova, when he actually looks like a complete twit. Besides, I Really doubt she'd go anywhere near him after he clearly put her off on that Valentine's Day Fake Date. As much as Rick likes to play her as a complete Air-Head, NO-ONE is stupid enough to go twice on a person who'd clearly have no Fidelity to them. One would have to have been Lobotomized to do so if they don't suffer from amnesia... Something Bino should have realized long ago, since Sasha clearly had her limits with him. I mean, her reading of a Dear John Letter to his face, was clearly her way of giving him a Rude Gesture after all that muck she's likely had for putting up with him.
Last edited by D-Rock on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod Edit: Please be aware of possible meaning of certain words.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

OH NO! SHE'S KILLING HIM! MY DOG NOW SHE'S BITING HIS FACE! OH THE HUMANITY, NOW SHE'S TRYING TO CHOKE THE POOR DOG TO DEATH! WE NEED THE WHOLE FORCE OVER HERE RIGHT AWAY, NOW SHE'S-- wait, that's not biting, and it seems more like she's just adjusting his collar than choki--

Oh... :shock:

Hey wait a second, this CAN'T be Sasha! This person clearly hasn't been around long enough to know the rules of the PG rating! :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
gamepopper

Post by gamepopper »

SeanWolf wrote:O.O Alrighty then! My theory was wrong! Turns out this might be a fake Sasha cause I'm pretty sure Real Sasha wouldn't jump on Fox like that!
You forget that she'd use to go after Fido when she was dating Bino.

Fox may have dreamed for this moment but probably not like this...
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

This is definitely one of my favorite strips ever. It's just AWESOME! :shock: :mrgreen:
Timon64

Post by Timon64 »

Mother of Kibble!!!
Dude actually getting the girl??? Ok yep its time to wake up now Fox :lol:
Man this gonna be one loooooong weekend wait...
....Count on it!
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

SeanWolf wrote:O.O Alrighty then! My theory was wrong! Turns out this might be a fake Sasha cause I'm pretty sure Real Sasha wouldn't jump on Fox like that!
She jumps on everyone else. Why not?

And I'm convinced she's possessed by the pink husky.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Macsen wrote:
She jumps on everyone else. Why not?

It's still not her style, she'd be more "innocently happy", this sasha is the perv kind of happy :P
John-056

Post by John-056 »

gamepopper wrote:
You forget that she'd use to go after Fido when she was dating Bino.

Fox may have dreamed for this moment but probably not like this...
Yes... When she was dating Bino, the prime example of nice guy. She'd love that guy over that nasty Fido... :roll: As you can already guess, I'm being sarcastic. :3

(Dangnabbit, why isn't there a smiley for kitty-faces.)
Macsen wrote:She jumps on everyone else. Why not?

Stop me if you've heard this one, but last I checked, Pinkie Husky Pie has blood-red, almost crimson eyes. "Sasha" here has dulled pink eyes with no pupils. Celestial Possessions have the eyes of the possessed change to replicate the eyes of the Possessor.

Also, Sasha jumped on everyone... When it was in in private, not in public. Also, aside from that Wanna-be Casanova in the GODC (Which I suspect, when pronounced as an Acronym, says GOD Club. Knowing Bino, it'd probably be pronounced that way, the egotistical twit.), Sasha hasn't been seen with anyone but Kevin after breaking up with Bino.

I can't trust Mr Cassanova since Sasha was put off by him during the Fake date, which likely means that she never approached him afterwards. (I say that because Sasha BROKE at the end of it. It was a combination of all those dogs that caused her mask to shatter. She said no-body cared and that they treated her like a used dish-rag, which likely had hit a homerun to what she suffers at home on a regular basis. If Casanova was one of the triggers, Sasha would chose to stay away, since he would likely just dump her at the drop of a hat. (And before you go on about Sasha dumping Bino, well, she'd been with him for years ever since they were puppies. The scene where she dumped Bino was likely because while she was smiling outwardly, she was likely seconds away from strangling him or giving him a rude gesture, on the inside.) Yeah, I feel that Casanova-Wannabe is an Unreliable source of info.)
Last edited by John-056 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zhiro

Post by Zhiro »

Oh God shes in HEAT!! I would say run but its too late. Now she will have those puppies she always wanted.
Jamonius

Post by Jamonius »

Wow, this NotSasha is pretty....... assertive! Yeah, that's the word I'll use. No doubt this is only going to add to Fox's confusion about what is going on.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Zhiro wrote:Oh God shes in HEAT!! I would say run but its too late. Now she will have those puppies she always wanted.
poppies*

And it's the fandom who really wanted it :P
Last edited by Not A Furry on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neowulf

Post by Neowulf »

Alright. It's not her.
Tales

Post by Tales »

I've not had time to do much more than read the comic lately, but wow.... Sasha, just wow. Perhaps she had a few to many cans of orange soda?
My FA account: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tales19/

The best forum game in existence:
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

All I can say to that is "oh"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

This strip is hilarious! :lol: Poor Fox doesn't know what he's got himself into!
Tales wrote:Perhaps she had a few to many cans of orange soda?
That's what I'm thinking now. Maybe she is also possessed.
So Sasha is currently drunk and possessed while getting down and dirty with Fox.
O_O dat kool wit me
Argent

Post by Argent »

GameCobra wrote:
Gbr23 wrote:If this Sasha wants to be arrested so much, why was she hidding in the woods ?
I could think of many reasons, but the one i'm guessing is she is trying to relieve some heat (As in from ruining the car or something just before Fox and Mungo started searching for her) and ultimately figured that Fox is her best bet to get arrested. If you notice, when Fox first discovered her, she looked fine and dandy. Now her eyes are like she's burnt, tired and just exhausted and going with whatever's popping into her mind.
Also, that's not Sasha talking and this whole thing is absolutely being staged by the pink husky.

Maybe she's ticked off at being ignored by Fox and its just a prank.
John-056 wrote:Stop me if you've heard this one
I've heard this one.

The pink husky's eyes are dark pink in the previous strips, but that's with a different color palette. Fox's eyes are lighter now than in the strips where the pink husky appeared too. NoSoyFurry posted a comparison in the last strip's comments:
NoSoyFurry wrote:Image
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Vuk91

Post by Vuk91 »

Whatever is the case... The Uranium.... no... The Plutonium hit the fan so much right now. This story here... This is literally the re-happening of Chernobyl. We must evacuate the dancefloor. NOW!
Frost SF

Post by Frost SF »

My money's still on Sasha trying to get away from her dad.
Then again, remember that French-ish dog from the interrogations? That may be relevant to the case in some way, in that Sasha is being a bit more loopy than bubbly. (I hope she didn't drink anything from those bottles. That would suck.)
Q. Frosty.
get it? Q Frosty... queue Frosty? eh? eh?
Vuk91

Post by Vuk91 »

Frost SF wrote:My money's still on Sasha trying to get away from her dad.
Then again, remember that French-ish dog from the interrogations? That may be relevant to the case in some way, in that Sasha is being a bit more loopy than bubbly. (I hope she didn't drink anything from those bottles. That would suck.)
Yes, that scene where I took the liberty to suspect that Sasha is becoming... ahem... one of those... You know the sort...

Yep, My money is on Sasha trying to get away from Her dad too, the heart on her hip being painted on her and disappearing due to water, revealing that it's not really part of her biological fur, and yes, She being loose with the boys... And her pupils disappearing would be something similar to abusing certain pills due to stress and stuff.

It's times like these I realize I only have a few pounds of Protodermis...
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

I believe possession is far more likely than a doppelganger. There are no other physical differences between normal Sasha and "pinkeye" Sasha. She still has right ear erect and left ear down, and still has the same tail style. The missing cutie mark could be a simple drawing error (unless I missed something from Rick).
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Macsen wrote:I believe possession is far more likely than a doppelganger. There are no other physical differences between normal Sasha and "pinkeye" Sasha. She still has right ear erect and left ear down, and still has the same tail style. The missing cutie mark could be a simple drawing error (unless I missed something from Rick).
The fact he hasn't said a thing about it leads me to thinking he did it on purpose, otherwise he'd fix it like other mistakes in the past. There definitely is something wrong with this Sasha.

..And I can't get enough of her :D
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Argent wrote:
John-056 wrote:Stop me if you've heard this one
I've heard this one.

The pink husky's eyes are dark pink in the previous strips, but that's with a different color palette. Fox's eyes are lighter now than in the strips where the pink husky appeared too. NoSoyFurry posted a comparison in the last strip's comments:
NoSoyFurry wrote:Image
That's zoomed in. Of Course it'll look like that. Also, where are "Sasha's" Pupils? Last I checked, in the security footage, she still had them, and Possessions still allow the Possessed to retain their pupils. It's made obvious when SD (Spirit Draggy) Assumed Direct Control of Tarot when she was chatting with Peanut once. Can't remember the strip, but It's most notable there.

Also, when the Possessed don't have pupils, it's mostly thanks to the fact that the Eye Colour of the Possessor has completely overwhelmed the rest of the eye, turning even the Sclera of the possessed, into the color of the possessor's eyes via the glow radiating from it. I've never seen a possessed have their pupils vanish without the entire eye taking on the colouration of the possessor's eyes.
Vuk91 wrote:Yep, My money is on Sasha trying to get away from Her dad too, the heart on her hip being painted on her and disappearing due to water, revealing that it's not really part of her biological fur, and yes, She being loose with the boys... And her pupils disappearing would be something similar to abusing certain pills due to stress and stuff.
Heave you forgotten the Security Footage? Sasha still had her Mark and was clean as a whistle. If the mark was 'Painted', then Sasha would not have it on her hip, since she'd have to wipe it off along with the Oil, Gasoline, Hydraulic fluids... You get where I'm going at. Point is, the Destruction of the Limo's underside was a messy job, and even if she somehow got it off quickly, she'd be missing her mark when in the footage if the mark truly was painted on. Besides, she'd have to be quick. Keene was revived by Cerberus just a mere minute after the Limo filled up with water, and Sasha would have been shown running from the scene if it were truly her.

Besides, if Sasha truly wanted to get away from her 'daddy', she'd just have to ask the Miltons or the Wolves to Grant her asylum. Something that killing Keene would spoil. Abusing substances is rather unlikely, even if they do cause such effects on a person. Mostly because Sasha was still able to walk normally. If she had been abusing substances to make her eyes look like how "Sasha" has them now, she'd be acting like a drunk person who'd downed sixteen pints of Achohol in one sitting... Or like how Grape acted with Peanut after her first Yarn Ball with Maxwell.
Vuk91 wrote:It's times like these I realize I only have a few pounds of Protodermis...
And what's with the Bionicle term here?
Last edited by John-056 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

I really hope this doesn't turn into an "All Dogs go to Heaven" theme. Dogs arn't the only ones who cry at that movie i used to as well..... Out of sheer fear and sadness... That movie has the most misleading name ever. "All dogs go to hell" would have been more accurate because only one ever makes it to heaven and even he is tormented by endless night terrors of burning in hell throughout the picture. That movie seriously traumatized me as a kid :( *curls up in a ball from reliving the trauma of that movie*

Seriously though I would like to point out my personal evidence as to why this is not Sasha in a short Fan-Fic.

Image Removed

I couldn't resist mate! :P
Though perhaps Parody is more accurate than fan-fic?
Last edited by D-Rock on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod Edit: Please refrain from suggesting "adult" actions.
Image Image
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

@AdoringFan: That, unfortunately can be debunked with one thing, though - She removed them. If she's in some sort of rebellious phase right now, She could've removed them. the mark on her leg could've been a tattoo, but it could've been one of those easy stars that wash off or wear off easily.
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

One of the best fanfic/parodies I have ever read! :lol:
Argent

Post by Argent »

John-056 wrote:That's zoomed in. Of Course it'll look like that.
Zooming in doesn't change the color.
Also, where are "Sasha's" Pupils?
That's inconsistent, but there's plenty of places where the spirits make the pupils go away.
Last I checked, in the security footage, she still had them,
That was probably the real Sasha.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @