2016/10/24 - Pyrrhic Victory

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
D-Rock

2016/10/24 - Pyrrhic Victory

Post by D-Rock »

[2016/10/24 Pyrrhic Victory ]
Title Text: so, problem solved!

Alright, she admitted it, we can go home now, gift bags at the door!
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Saturn381

Re: 2016/10/24 - Pyrrhic Victory

Post by Saturn381 »

So she is the culprit.
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

I knew it ! I always knew Sasha was the evil mastermind behind Keene's murder attempt ...

Unless of course, someone else is using Sasha... Anyway, what will Fox do ?
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Something about her eyes seem off.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Now the plot really thickens. I actually hoped Sasha would drop a bomb on Fox, and she did :3

Part of me believes she did ruin the car as she said, but the other part believes she didn't know Keene was in the car. Afterall, from what Daisy can attest to, Sasha might have anger issues.

However, the scary part is that Sasha likely doesn't have anyone to defend her actions. let alone legal pet issues.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Rikunda

Post by Rikunda »

Maybe it is me... She looks so sly and evil in that middle panel...
Quote:
Mother Teresa wrote:Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Discostew wrote:Something about her eyes seem off.
she doesn't have pupils. I don't know if that's a design choice or a mistake but it looks a bit odd either way.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
she doesn't have pupils. I don't know if that's a design choice or a mistake but it looks a bit odd either way.
Hmm.... It's a longshot, but maybe a specific pink deity is trying to get Fox's attention? :|
Crux

Post by Crux »

I'm just here to say that Mungo chair is the best chair.
Despite What You've been told... I once had a soul.
Left somewhere behind...
~~Avatar by MrAxolatte~!!
leinglo

Post by leinglo »

Now the question is: Who told (or possessed) Sasha to do this? She doesn't seem like the sort to just wantonly sabotage random vehicles, even with her issues, and she doesn't have any reason at all to specifically target Keene...does she?
Mistacheeeez
Location: Scouring the vast wastelands of the internet for any memes not yet devoured by the masses!

Post by Mistacheeeez »

Poor Fox, first the one you love goes off with another man, and then she turns out to be a crazy psycho maniac who either attempted to murder someone or just goes around demolishing people's cars for fun... Alas, young love...
I thought about changing my signature but decided against it, it's too much work!
gamepopper

Post by gamepopper »

D3ath_0ps wrote:Hmm.... It's a longshot, but maybe a specific pink deity is trying to get Fox's attention? :|
If the two dogs plan to get Fox to remember them was get Sasha arrested for attempted murder...I'd be questioning there right to be in heaven...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The first question to be asked, clearly
would have to be ‘Who let the Fox out’
The second to be asked, Dearie,
is ‘Why aren’t the Ferals still about?’
The Third question queried by me
is ‘Couldn’t he find a better seat?’
The fourth answered is ‘Who do they see’
as evening offers them a defeat.
The fifth is the much awaited ‘why’
as she confesses to the crime.
The final can be put down as ‘Aye, aye,
who’s that talking to them this time?’’
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

The last time we've seen a line around the iris was in style two - something is off with her eyes intentionally (unless Rick says otherwise).

I'm not sure I like where this is going...
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Naro Rivers

Post by Naro Rivers »

Douglas Collier wrote:The last time we've seen a line around the iris was in style two - something is off with her eyes intentionally (unless Rick says otherwise).

It's highly improbable that it's a mistake, given that they're consistently off and Fox's eyes match the current style.

Pupil-less eyes are often used as Mind-Control Eyes.
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
VoidGaming404

Post by VoidGaming404 »

...I don't think that's really Sasha. Like others have pointed out, something about her eyes seems odd. Almost... Lifeless

Also, notice how she calls him "Officer". She seems like the kind of character who would call him by his name, or if she's being playful, "Officer Fox".

I don't know what exactly is going on, whether that's not really her, or she's being controlled, but my "Sketch Meter" is seriously going off.
Life is like a rollercoaster, sure there's ups and downs, but you may find that it can throw you for a loop!

~VoidGaming404

Christmas Avatar was made by Jolty-Kun

Original Avatar was made by Buster
kinamiya

Post by kinamiya »

leinglo wrote:Now the question is: Who told (or possessed) Sasha to do this? She doesn't seem like the sort to just wantonly sabotage random vehicles, even with her issues, and she doesn't have any reason at all to specifically target Keene...does she?
The mind controlling thing might be really plausible
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

I think Sasha wants Fox to frisk her. She sure looks happy to be caught.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

VoidGaming404 wrote:...I don't think that's really Sasha. Like others have pointed out, something about her eyes seems odd. Almost... Lifeless

Also, notice how she calls him "Officer". She seems like the kind of character who would call him by his name, or if she's being playful, "Officer Fox".

I don't know what exactly is going on, whether that's not really her, or she's being controlled, but my "Sketch Meter" is seriously going off.
But remember, she had to go through obedience training. It's quite possible that she's a changed dog now because of it.
VoidGaming404

Post by VoidGaming404 »

Saturn381 wrote:
VoidGaming404 wrote:...I don't think that's really Sasha. Like others have pointed out, something about her eyes seems odd. Almost... Lifeless

But remember, she had to go through obedience training. It's quite possible that she's a changed dog now because of it.
Maybe, but I doubt it. I doubt anything could truly change her, remember, she's had a bad life, but she didn't let it get to her. Something is off here...
Life is like a rollercoaster, sure there's ups and downs, but you may find that it can throw you for a loop!

~VoidGaming404

Christmas Avatar was made by Jolty-Kun

Original Avatar was made by Buster
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

leinglo wrote:Now the question is: Who told (or possessed) Sasha to do this? She doesn't seem like the sort to just wantonly sabotage random vehicles, even with her issues, and she doesn't have any reason at all to specifically target Keene...does she?
I don't think so, I think someone is using her. It seems she doesn't have a clue that she did participate in a crime otherwise I think she would run away or she has a plan where she doesn't get caught? Hard to tell, but I like where this is going :mrgreen:
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Naro Rivers wrote:
Douglas Collier wrote:The last time we've seen a line around the iris was in style two - something is off with her eyes intentionally (unless Rick says otherwise).

It's highly improbable that it's a mistake, given that they're consistently off and Fox's eyes match the current style.

Pupil-less eyes are often used as Mind-Control Eyes.
That's true. Sasha shouldn't have blank pink eyes. She's either under mind-control... Or she's under hypnosis. And nobody bring up MATPAT! I think that Hypnosis "theory" of his is utter Bull. :evil:

Wait... She said she was trashing the underside of a Limo... She said, a Limo, not the Milton's Limo... Sasha's likely been fooled or tricked into doing this. Either way, she's been set up as the Fall-Girl in this. :x

Also, Mungo's jumping to conclusions... Just like Zootopia after LionHeart's arrest. This is not going to end well since he hasn't got the full story. This is going to end VERY badly if Mungo takes it to the station... Which is likely on the next page. Fox is too far away to stop Mungo from using his radio. Ugh... Just imagining Sasha's reaction when she snaps out of whatever mind-spell she's under makes my chest hurt... :cry:
Last edited by John-056 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
House42

Post by House42 »

I'm going to do what any self-respecting person who's played Team Fortress 2 would do and say:
"THAT SASHA IS A SPY!!"

Also, I call that Mungo is setting up for a Kool Aid Man bait in the next panel.
Nolan lunocr

Post by Nolan lunocr »

Well... based upon what has been going on and what has occurred. I have to say that mind control is not implausible but it is a stretch. I think that Sasha is possessed by the pink spirit that fox knew in heaven (she probably took one of the classes on haunting or possession) then the other spirit fox met gave Milton the letter after he left court (the 2 spirits are probably working together). Now Sasha is possessed, Mr Milton is down a limo, and fox is caught up in the middle of a strange day.

perhaps we'll see the green husky next?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

I don't think that last speech bubble is Mungo. I think Ralph or Fido has tracked them down.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
guru4567

Post by guru4567 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:I don't think that last speech bubble is Mungo. I think Ralph or Fido has tracked them down.
I think that may be the case as well. It'll be interesting if Kevin is there as well - I'm interested if and how he is involved in this, and what his role will be as the third in the love triangle that may rear its head here.

Even if Sasha's possessed though, bluntly admitting something fits with her character. ("I got you a Dear John letter" etc.)

I can't tell where this arc is going to go and I love it and hate it at the same time!

Also, #SAVEMUNGO
Last edited by guru4567 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

I'm positive her eyes are intentional. The iris is outlined, so Rick intentionally drew them like v2
Ryusuta

Post by Ryusuta »

I agree. Her eyes are a giveaway that something is off.
Backlash

Post by Backlash »

Why do I get the feeling this is gonna end with Fox getting kicked off the force?
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Backlash wrote:Why do I get the feeling this is gonna end with Fox getting kicked off the force?
The fanbase responded very positively to Fox joining the K9 unit. Too positively. :P
Vuk91

Post by Vuk91 »

Because:

A:) He really messed His case up in order to save Sasha for some reason, a move proven to be a dumb move, due to Sasha BEING most likely the culprit behind the near-death of Keene.

B:) He got Mungo OFF their post to eat Donuts despite being told to sit in their place by a Human officer.

C:) Need I say more?

D:) He also illegally sold radioactive materials to bad guys Pete, and who knows what Pete is going to do with them. (Just kidding)
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Fox running away with Sasha would be amusing. Wonder what the heavenly huskies would think? x3

Don't know where the whole mind control theory came from just from her eyes. She just looks more careless I find.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

So I've been browsing looking for those "mind control" eyes and they're not necessarily that, although they do imply something.

Could be anything really
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Well, she's also acting suspicious, like she wanted to get caught. She even has evil eyebrows in a couple of the panels! Rick is too good at expressions to make a mistake like replacing innocence with a look of malevolence.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Douglas Collier wrote:Well, she's also acting suspicious, like she wanted to get caught. She even has evil eyebrows in a couple of the panels! Rick is too good at expressions to make a mistake like replacing innocence with a look of malevolence.
I wouldn't say malevolent, but more sly-looking - like she is not surprised this would happen. She comes off like this is all planned out i find.
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

GameCobra wrote:Fox running away with Sasha would be amusing. Wonder what the heavenly huskies would think? x3

Don't know where the whole mind control theory came from just from her eyes. She just looks more careless I find.
I guess that could happen, the both of them running away, while Mungo is stuck and her being careless, it could be like she thinks it's a game and not a crime. Maybe the obedience programm was too good :?
TlaiLaxu

Post by TlaiLaxu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
She's probably hypnotized/brainwashed
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Maybe she wanted to get as far away from her owner as possible, knowing he would give her in adoption if she did something like that.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Well that was far to easy, like super easy. Something is up here this can't be that straightforward
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

Rikunda wrote:Maybe it is me... She looks so sly and evil in that middle panel...
I totally agree. She has this evil look as if taunting fox with her reveal. TBH this strip has me really surprised. I could think of lots of possibility but at the moment i have no evidence to support any of them... I will eagerly await Wednesdays comic.

Also am i the only one who noticed that Sasha's "Not a cutie mark" is missing?
Image Image