2016/09/05 - The Wall of Beef

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

2016/09/05 - The Wall of Beef

Post by Hlaoroo »

[The Wall of Beef ]
Title Text: look because we've made this mistake before and I'm the one who has to clean up the mess

Oh yes, Duchess uses a LOT of innuendo!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Gbr23

Re: 2016/09/05 - The Wall of Beef

Post by Gbr23 »

Fox The Traitor

ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
TwoManyTwos

Post by TwoManyTwos »

Boy, Boris sure looks buff today! More so than usual. :twisted:
Rise, my army of mangos, and ruin their cleanliness!
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Looks like Bino hasn't gotten over Fox arresting him. :lol:
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Hm... What was Fox a traitor for again? Oh Yeah! Arresting Bino for a harassment crime! After Miles already kept warning Jack that doing that as a Wolf Skill wasn't allowed in the pack Innitiation anymore!

Frankly, if Boris actually tries to attack Fox, Mungo is perfectly capable of taking him down. I mean, Boris has just been Nothing More than a Thug under Duchess's Thumb, while Mungo is fully capable of Lifting a Limo, ONE-HANDED. I wouldn't put it past Mungo to just tosses Boris aside like a ball of tissue paper and casually ask Duchess for access into the GODC as if she didn't threaten a Police Officer in the first place.

Oh, and I do believe that they do have the power to arrest both Duchess and Boris for assault. Fox was allowed to throw Bino into the Pound for Harassment Charges, so Duchess being arrested for Assault on a Police Officer is perfectly Legit! Still, I feel this just shows how far the GODC has fallen once Bino took full command.
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Blocked at the gate
by a most unwelcome sight.
The evil, venal, Duchess
will hear of no-ones plight.
Fox will leave this to Mungo
As Boris blocks the way;
Is he going to step aside
or will Mungo have his day?
Chasing down the Duchess,
The one 'gardener' who'll kill,
By herself or by proxy;
Never for good, only for ill
;
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

If that is Boris, then who is this?
Attachments
2012-03-05-emphasis-on-the-h.png
2012-03-05-emphasis-on-the-h.png (153.37 KiB) Viewed 17459 times
My English is bad. Sorry for that.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

@Foreigner: Same guy. Just an updated character design. The collars are identical.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Xane wrote:Assaulting an officer, that's a good idea right there. Too bad real charges don't work on dogs, though I'm sure "potentially rabid" might be a catch-all. I guess "accessory to a crime" won't work. I think Duchess could use some time in jail. Maybe "pet rights" will also include "Miranda rights" if Keene succeeds.
The dog's owner is responsible for the dog's actions, considering we're talking about assaulting a member of the Police department. Should Boris lay so much a nail on Fox, he'd get impounded and his owner would be pressed charges.
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

You can say about Duchess what you want, but at least she has a lot of trust in Boris or didn't she saw that walking mountain of black fur called Mungo? Even if Boris is up against Fox, let's not forget that Fox learned under Kevin. You know Kevin "Tackle" Beauregard? Also I'm sure Fox could also outsmart Boris, the husky is smart enough. :mrgreen:

Also I'm wondering why Fox is a traitor. Is it really because he arrested Bino or is it because he is a member of the K9-Unit or did he stood up for Fido :?:
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Ya know, now that I think about it the Good Ol' Dogs club really doesn't have any love for the K-9 unit anymore. Fido's no longer the leader, and was kicked out. Fox arrested Bino, automatically removing his loyalty to the group. Unless Kevin is in the Good Ol' Dogs club (which would make this a terrible move as Kevin would get them all in trouble), it's understandable for them to not be afraid of going against them or in this case; Literally beating up a police dog with no consideration or fear of legal consequences.

At this point, with Bino as the leader, the Good Ol' Dogs club is just kind of a gang, if not just a radicalized social group or committee. :?
ImageImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

CHAOKOCartoons wrote:...it's understandable for them to not be afraid of going against them or in this case; Literally beating up a police dog with no consideration or fear of legal consequences.
You mean that beating up Police Dogs WON'T get them arrested as dangerous dogs, impounded and, quite possibly, put down?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Double facepaw. x3
gamepopper

Post by gamepopper »

Is Mungo really a fighter? Because it would suck for Fox if Mungo was a complete pacifist right now.
John-056

Post by John-056 »

gamepopper wrote:Is Mungo really a fighter? Because it would suck for Fox if Mungo was a complete pacifist right now.
Just because someone says they're a Pacifist, doesn't mean they won't defend themselves or their allies.

The media seems to like portraying Pacifists as weaklings and cowards, when actually being a pacifist means you don't shoot to kill or maim. Mungo likely knows how to non-lethally take down a person without any harm to the target.

Also, if Mungo's a Pacifist, HOW would he have actually become a Police Dog or a SWAT K9? By Pushing Paper? Mungo's build tells me he's a Field agent, due to how strong he is. If he were a Paper-Pusher, while he would have a Muscular Build, it wouldn't make him look as ripped as he is Now.
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
valerio

Post by valerio »

GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Next comic: Mungo and Boris know each other. counting on it :3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

The new character design for those two looks pretty good.
drivernjax

Post by drivernjax »

GameCobra wrote:Next comic: Mungo and Boris know each other. counting on it :3
From the old days before Mungo became a police dog? Hmm. Now THAT would be a good plot twist.
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

Is it just me or does this version of Boris look like a stretched out version of King?
TwoManyTwos

Post by TwoManyTwos »

Leomon2004 wrote:Is it just me or does this version of Boris look like a stretched out version of King?
I noticed that too.
Last edited by TwoManyTwos on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

TwoManyTwos wrote:
Leomon2004 wrote:Is it just me or does this version of Boris look like a stretched out version of King?
I noticed that too.
Me as well...

Also is anyone else thinking that the next panel will see Fox walk in with Boris beaten to a pulp by another officer we know? :roll:
Image Image
Argent

Post by Argent »

Next strip: Boris is a pretzel.

"Wow, I didn't think dogs could bend like that."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
TwoManyTwos

Post by TwoManyTwos »

valerio

Post by valerio »

GameCobra wrote:Next comic: Mungo and Boris know each other. counting on it :3
they might even be brothers...
FancyHat
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US...Would prefer Scotland.

Post by FancyHat »

BRING IN THE MUNGO, For there is a dishonorable dog over here in need of a good backhanding!

Also I can't help but notice, Doesn't Mungo look a bit taller than Boris from what we've seen of him?
"Crimes?" "Crimes."
leinglo

Post by leinglo »

Let’s see. Mungo’s there, but would have to cross the yard to get involved, during which time Fox would have to deal with being within arm’s reach of Boris, who is twice his size and could probably lay him out if just one punch connects. But, Fox is a trained police dog after all, and part of said training almost certainly involved dealing with larger opponents (if he isn’t armed with a taser), so…hmm…

Taking bets, everybody, taking all bets here. Who’s gonna be on the ground and/or tied up like a pretzel when we return this Friday?
Last edited by leinglo on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
TwoManyTwos

Post by TwoManyTwos »

FancyHat wrote:
Also I can't help but notice, Doesn't Mungo look a bit taller than Boris from what we've seen of him?
Duchess and Fox are about the same height. Fox is up to Mungo's muzzle while Duchess barely reaches Boris' shoulder. Boris probably has quite a few inches on Mungo.
Jamonius

Post by Jamonius »

I figure Boris is going to get about as far as cocking his fist back to deliver the first blow before Mungo catches his arm and calmly tells Boris that assaulting a police officer is a really bad idea.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:...it's understandable for them to not be afraid of going against them or in this case; Literally beating up a police dog with no consideration or fear of legal consequences.
You mean that beating up Police Dogs WON'T get them arrested as dangerous dogs, impounded and, quite possibly, put down?
Oh no, it will, I'm saying that they just don't care :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Look I know they are dogs and don't have the same legal rights or level of schooling as most humans in this world but how could they think that assaulting two officers wouldn't end extremely badly for everyone? That is a level of stupid I don't really get.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

The club is doing its reunion. :) Oh, hi Duchess. :P Why she called Fox a traitor? It could be because of Bino's arresting, or maybe, there's an old unknown story behind them... :? Eh Duchess, you're not being smart: if you're acting in that way, means that you must know something about this story... ;) Eheh, speaking of being smart, here's a stereotype: big muscles, little brain. :P Yeah, Boris is such a wall of beef (and can't realize to have a police officer in front of him), and we have another wall of beef that can face him... ;) Come on Mungo, show him your concept of "hospitality". :D
tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

Argent wrote:Next strip: Boris is a pretzel.
leinglo wrote:Taking bets, everybody, taking all bets here. Who’s gonna be on the ground and/or tied up like a pretzel when we return this Friday?
Housepets!, now with 200% more pretzels.
Housepretzels!
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:Look I know they are dogs and don't have the same legal rights or level of schooling as most humans in this world but how could they think that assaulting two officers wouldn't end extremely badly for everyone? That is a level of stupid I don't really get.
Bino's girlfriend.
Nuff said
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

IceKitsune wrote:Look I know they are dogs and don't have the same legal rights or level of schooling as most humans in this world but how could they think that assaulting two officers wouldn't end extremely badly for everyone? That is a level of stupid I don't really get.
Rough the police dog up and then pretend you know nothing about that. Maybe that or she thinks Fox will turn tail the moment when Boris starts getting intimidating. In case of Mungo, Duchess maybe thinks he is just buffed up and no real deal. Also the topic of the day (as we saw in the previous strip) is "I know a bear" so it's safe to assume that Bruno is also there and Bino plans to use Bruno for his benefits...it would backfire on him, but that's Bino. So maybe Duchess thinks if they need to, they can use Bruno against the K9? I'm sure there is some kind of system behind it.
Zarpaulus

Post by Zarpaulus »

John-056 wrote:
gamepopper wrote:Is Mungo really a fighter? Because it would suck for Fox if Mungo was a complete pacifist right now.
Just because someone says they're a Pacifist, doesn't mean they won't defend themselves or their allies.

The media seems to like portraying Pacifists as weaklings and cowards, when actually being a pacifist means you don't shoot to kill or maim. Mungo likely knows how to non-lethally take down a person without any harm to the target.

Also, if Mungo's a Pacifist, HOW would he have actually become a Police Dog or a SWAT K9? By Pushing Paper? Mungo's build tells me he's a Field agent, due to how strong he is. If he were a Paper-Pusher, while he would have a Muscular Build, it wouldn't make him look as ripped as he is Now.
In Mungo's second comic he mentioned that his prior assignment was in SWAT, not exactly someplace for pacifists.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I was thinking that she called Fox a traitor for not voting to get rid of Fido. Granted, he was the only one not to choose a side, but some view that as worse than choosing the opposing view.

Also, Mungo, if he so much as lays a paw on Fox, make it hurt.

Funny thing is, I can guess that an actual fight against Boris would be off-screen, not too dissimilar to how Goku beat Nappa in DBZ: Abridged.
My arm doesn't bend that way! My arm doesn't bend that way! AHH, NOW IT DOES!!!
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

CHAOKOCartoons wrote:
At this point, with Bino as the leader, the Good Ol' Dogs club is just kind of a gang, if not just a radicalized social group or committee. :?
Just like in my fanfiction! *gets brick'd for self advertising*
RedFoxWizard

Post by RedFoxWizard »

GODC Member Duchess challenged Fox to a battle! Duchess sent out Boris!
Fox: Go, Mungo!
Ability "Therapy Dog" raised Mungo's Defense!
(Or something like that :P )
Ice and fire magic? Does that result in a freezer-burn?
Tales

Post by Tales »

I figure everyone is anticipating a frame like this in the next entry:

poor Boris.. He has no clue who the other dog in the police bike was... :P
My FA account: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tales19/

The best forum game in existence: