*Sees Ralph in tags*
Huh?
*Looks at second panel background*
Oh.
Feel my icy wrath!
Leomon2004

Re: 2013/09/16 - Letting Bygones Be

Post by Leomon2004 »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:It appears that Fido and Sabrina have matching stroke-faces. But yeah, can't wait to see where this goes :lol:
That made me think of what Sasha says in the first panel here. http://www.housepetscomic.com/2012/12/07/tooth-truth/
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

swedishWolf wrote:Who says the old king was a cheetah and not a human?
in the unpublished story Housepets! An Infinitesimally Brief History of the World, it's established there is an African nation founded and run exclusively by Cheetahs. I'm assuming the part that established this was the story of Jata and Sabrina's romance
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
PineCat

Post by PineCat »

I love this couple~
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

bug1 wrote:What happens next?! What happens next?!
Calm down there'll be a continuation wednes--
bug1 wrote:I bet they'll brake up!! :twisted:
Wait what?
bug1 wrote:What happens next?!
ImageImageImageImage
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Looking for how will go on with Fido and Jata.
That's a nice excuse, Sabrina. Surely you haven't ever talked about that to Fido because you may have thought that you and Jata wouldn't have never meet again together after what happened so long time ago.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Cesco wrote:Looking for how will go on with Fido and Jata.
Weird fans will ship them.

I mean what?
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
RioluNation

Post by RioluNation »

Sleet wrote:
I think an approval from George Takei is in order. xD
My Facebook page: Spartan Lucario
Follow me on Twitter:Lucarionation
Follow my roleplaying twitter!: Fox the Lucario
Follow me on tumblr: Lucarionation
My YouTube Channel: Lucarionation
Let's all get along. =D
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Oh, my...

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Ryusuta

Post by Ryusuta »

"Clicking this link confirms you’ve hidden far more important things from your significant other."

Well, we can pretty much ascertain that King clicked this link fairly quickly. XD
SeekingSolitude42

Post by SeekingSolitude42 »

Lol young love is so un-purposely frivolous :)
rollingWolf

Post by rollingWolf »

Two things tells me this has to be about the game.

1. Keene. Keene has no reason being in the comic so far. Telling everyone that hes a prince of a micronation? There could have been severla other characters telling the same thing. This makes me believe this has something to do with Pete.

2. "Hunk Sense Tingling". It made every catgirl scream like stupid girls do at a Bieber concert EXCEPT Sabrina. Was it for her love of Fido that she didnt heed the call? I doubt it since it apparently didnt work for Grape out of love for Max. I dont know why but to me atleast the only reason for this was ALSO to bring Peanuts girlfriend (sorry Ive forgotten the name of the Pommarian) into a panel.
¡pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıɥsnɹɔ ɯı ¡pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıɥsnɹɔ ɯı
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

So Sgt. Ralph gets tagged when he is barely visible, but in the last comic, Tarot is STILL not tagged? Weird...

So there is a King.... my prince question still stands! :roll:

So it is called Feraga, eh? I sense at least one fanfic receiving some retcons if the author ever comes back. :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

swedishWolf wrote:1. Keene. Keene has no reason being in the comic so far. Telling everyone that hes a prince of a micronation? There could have been severla other characters telling the same thing. This makes me believe this has something to do with Pete.
Jata apparently called ahead to let Keene, pretty much the owner of the neighborhood, that he'd be showing up so there'd be preparations. Keene came out to greet the foreign dignitary.
swedishWolf wrote:2. "Hunk Sense Tingling". It made every catgirl scream like stupid girls do at a Bieber concert EXCEPT Sabrina. Was it for her love of Fido that she didnt heed the call? I doubt it since it apparently didnt work for Grape out of love for Max. I dont know why but to me atleast the only reason for this was ALSO to bring Peanuts girlfriend (sorry Ive forgotten the name of the Pommarian) into a panel.
perhaps Sabrina was busy, perhaps she didn't react the same way because she actually knew Jata, or maybe there is no explanation other than Rick wanted to show Sabrina's reaction to him separately because it's a pretty important part of the arc.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Gren

Post by Gren »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
swedishWolf wrote:2. "Hunk Sense Tingling". It made every catgirl scream like stupid girls do at a Bieber concert EXCEPT Sabrina. Was it for her love of Fido that she didnt heed the call? I doubt it since it apparently didnt work for Grape out of love for Max. I dont know why but to me atleast the only reason for this was ALSO to bring Peanuts girlfriend (sorry Ive forgotten the name of the Pommarian) into a panel.
perhaps Sabrina was busy, perhaps she didn't react the same way because she actually knew Jata, or maybe there is no explanation other than Rick wanted to show Sabrina's reaction to him separately because it's a pretty important part of the arc.
Or maybe there's an easiest explanation: Because she is into dogs now.
I mean, just because there's a tendency for people to act the same way in certain situations doesn't mean everyone falls in that generalization. Another example of this could be the fact that every male dog in the neighborhood are crazy for Sasha. Peanut would be an exception to the rule in this case since he never showed any interest on her. The same happen with Fido since he is in love of a cat.
ImageImage
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Regarding why Sabrina hasn't gone crazy like the other cats: Sabrina never really struck me as the type to go chasing guys like the other cats. I blame the combination of the travelling and the things she might've already mellowed out from during her travels.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
rollingWolf

Post by rollingWolf »

swedishWolf wrote:1. Keene. Keene has no reason being in the comic so far. Telling everyone that hes a prince of a micronation? There could have been severla other characters telling the same thing. This makes me believe this has something to do with Pete.
Jata apparently called ahead to let Keene, pretty much the owner of the neighborhood, that he'd be showing up so there'd be preparations. Keene came out to greet the foreign dignitary.
Sure. Jata just happned to know where Sabrina lives. Sabrinas dad could just as easily have been there greeting him since they know eachother from earlier.

Come on. If youre looking for where a specific pet lives do you actually search for the pet or the owner?

Sure Keene could be there to greet the dignitary but like I said earlier there are others that could have done it too. Soo, Keene for me is a hint of what to come.
¡pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıɥsnɹɔ ɯı ¡pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıɥsnɹɔ ɯı
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

swedishWolf wrote:
Sure. Jata just happned to know where Sabrina lives. Sabrinas dad could just as easily have been there greeting him since they know eachother from earlier.

Come on. If youre looking for where a specific pet lives do you actually search for the pet or the owner?

Sure Keene could be there to greet the dignitary but like I said earlier there are others that could have done it too. Soo, Keene for me is a hint of what to come.
The cats have 'hunk sense', Keene has 'an important butt to kiss' sense.
Argent

Post by Argent »

swedishWolf wrote:Who says the old king was a cheetah and not a human?
in the unpublished story Housepets! An Infinitesimally Brief History of the World, it's established there is an African nation founded and run exclusively by Cheetahs. I'm assuming the part that established this was the story of Jata and Sabrina's romance
Go back a few threads, Rick questioned the cheetah thing and someone found the reference and it's jaguars.
swedishWolf wrote:Keene has no reason being in the comic so far.
Officially I'm sure Jata is there to meet Keene. Rulers of nations don't go halfway around the world without red tape like you can't imagine.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

copper wrote:So there is a King.... my prince question still stands! :roll:
And as Jata said, that king is dead. So he might actually now be king.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Sleet wrote:

I mean what?
XD Thats a win!
ImageImageImageImage
Argent

Post by Argent »

Kitch wrote:
copper wrote:So there is a King.... my prince question still stands! :roll:
And as Jata said, that king is dead. So he might actually now be king.
I wonder how Rick will finesse this.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

My assumption is it means King is dead.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Yes, but if his father was the king, why is he still a prince? I guess he wasn't first in line.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Argent wrote:Yes, but if his father was the king, why is he still a prince? I guess he wasn't first in line.
He might've not accepted the crown yet. He might've been too hasty to see Sabrina.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Frank

Post by Frank »

You forget that Sabrina is a psychic-in-training living with a fully-trained psychic who is in direct consultation with a Higher Order Being. My guess is either
  1. before she could even get to "hunk sense tingling" Tarot said "by the way, that old friend of yours is in the neighborhood"
    "what old frien...? *looks out the window* Oh my goodness JATA!"
  2. instead of "hunk sense tingling", she got a "someone-I-know-but-haven't-seen-in-a-long-time-has-entered-my-range-of-perception sense tingling"
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh, that hunk sense? I tuned it out when I was a kitten, it was going off ALL THE TIME with all the leopards about."
Skiff

Post by Skiff »

Wow. First the Dragon arc now this. So much laundry being aired. =P Anyone else? Joey?

Fido had better be careful to not let this get out of hand. If any word of his relationship with Sabrina gets out, Bino is going to stage a coup.
matthew Wolf

Post by matthew Wolf »

well that was intresting to know that about sabrina :shock: .... wowzers all the recent comics had had alot more comments than usual
you laugh at me because i,m different i laugh at you because your the same
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Argent wrote:Yes, but if his father was the king, why is he still a prince? I guess he wasn't first in line.
maybe he must be married and is searching for a bride?
HE NEEDS A BRIDE? :shock:

I mean it could be...or not?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fido and Jata fight for the love of Sabrina! :twisted:
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Sounds good to me, but a police Dog vs a leopard?
Oh well, but maybe Kevin teached Fido how tackle a leopard :lol:
VEB152
Location: Land of vowels with dashes and consonants with commas

Post by VEB152 »

Or maybe a whole K9 unit got tazers issued a few days earlier, heh.
Though, I don't like the idea of an actual fight - harming a foreign citizen in any way MAY be unpleasant...
Yes, that is about the best thing to write that I could think of.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Skiff wrote:Wow. First the Dragon arc now this. So much laundry being aired. =P Anyone else? Joey?
King?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Frank wrote:
You forget that Sabrina is a psychic-in-training living with a fully-trained psychic who is in direct consultation with a Higher Order Being. My guess is either
  1. before she could even get to "hunk sense tingling" Tarot said "by the way, that old friend of yours is in the neighborhood"
    "what old frien...? *looks out the window* Oh my goodness JATA!"
  2. instead of "hunk sense tingling", she got a "someone-I-know-but-haven't-seen-in-a-long-time-has-entered-my-range-of-perception sense tingling"
Or my theory of it is simply Grape is the only one with the "hunk sense" and all the other cats were outside already playing/doing various things. They then saw him and ran up thinking he was an actor because he was hot and stuff.
Gamewolf67

Post by Gamewolf67 »

I'm all like FIDO PUT YOUR AVIATORS BACK ON!
Feel my icy wrath!
Skiff

Post by Skiff »

Argent wrote:
Skiff wrote:Wow. First the Dragon arc now this. So much laundry being aired. =P Anyone else? Joey?
King?
Well, yeah. But that's a storm that will blow everyone else s laundry off the lines. =P

It'd be interesting to see how the dots connect here. Keene knows Jata somehow (rich connections possibly?), but unless he knew where they were going when she left, how does Jata know where Sabrina was unless they've stayed in contact?
Little skull girl

Post by Little skull girl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:so Fido didn't even know where she was born? she never even off-handedly mention that she spent her kittenhood outside of the US?

or was Fido just not paying attention?
https://www.housepetscomic.com/comics/2 ... ariety.png 3rd panel!!
TheOne
Location: Trapped in the center of the Galaxy. Need a starship to get out!

Post by TheOne »

Maybe he was first in line... until the little hairball was born.
Dag nabbed petty annoyances...
Gren

Post by Gren »

Little skull girl wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:so Fido didn't even know where she was born? she never even off-handedly mention that she spent her kittenhood outside of the US?

or was Fido just not paying attention?
https://www.housepetscomic.com/comics/2 ... ariety.png 3rd panel!!
Yeah but she was talking with Peanut in that occasion. Since Fido is her boyfriend he is supposed to know all these things, meanwhile Peanut is just a friend so it depends of her if she want to open her heart and tell him about her life (it's not like Peanut would pay much attention though XD).
ImageImage