2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
User avatar
Argent
Posts: 5891
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Argent »

Kitch wrote:
Argent wrote:OK, now I want to see Squeak throwing a brick at Joey.
:?

That was random.
Krazy Kat, Ignatz, and Offiser Pup:


Image
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @

andyyee
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by andyyee »

copper wrote:I do think you just killed half of all forumites with this reveal. :lol:

This should be veeerrry interesting~
*gasp* *thud*

User avatar
ryth
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:48 am
Location: exploring the violent part of his mind

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by ryth »

you don't have to be psychic to know where this is going
shh. Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness.
thats the sound of people drowning Carl.
exactly. Screaming and then silence

User avatar
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back
Posts: 17217
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Sleet »

GAH MORE SHIPPING RUUUUUUN.
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

User avatar
venshadowcry
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by venshadowcry »

He's an interesting leopard ^3^ I wonder what language he speaks .3.

User avatar
EchoFireant
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Location: Classified

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by EchoFireant »

Love Triangle time :mrgreen:
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5

User avatar
Perfesser_Bear
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am
Location: Exeter, Confusion
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Perfesser_Bear »

Argent wrote:
Kitch wrote:
Argent wrote:OK, now I want to see Squeak throwing a brick at Joey.
:?
That was random.
Krazy Kat, Ignatz, and Offiser Pup:
(image omitted to save space)
Well, it's not random if, like Argent, one is familiar with Krazy Kat.

Actually, I'd like to see Squeak (or Spo, for that matter, but I doubt he'd do it) bounce a brick off a Bigglesworth bean.


Stamp of Approval
Last edited by Perfesser_Bear on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
--Perfesser

Perfesser_Bear
Pundit Wannabe

User avatar
GameCobra
Posts: 7057
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by GameCobra »

argent wrote:Leopards are members of the cat family. They're close relatives. Cats and dogs are opposite ends of the carnivore clan... literally: carnivora is largely split into two suborders: caniformia (dog-like) and feliformia (cat-like).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivora#Classification
Oh, no. I get that. :lol:

What I meant was ~ Jata is likely to compare a cat falling in love with a dog to be no different than a leopard falling in love with a cat. I doubt anyone would argue his word over what everyone else thinks.

Except Bino. And maybe Max.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image

User avatar
Stuff.
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 pm
Location: stuff.ville

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Stuff. »

...And I bet THIS will be the arc where Sabrina-!
copper wrote:This is it.... Sabrina will almost drown in this arc, I just know it! :roll:
I really need to show up faster, don't I?

But wow.

This is going to be something else.
*cough*

User avatar
D-Rock
Moderator
Posts: 7439
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by D-Rock »

First thought: "Okay, and now we wait to see what we missed."

Second thought: "So how will he react when he learns she already has another boyfriend?"
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image

User avatar
RioluNation
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by RioluNation »

D-Rock wrote:First thought: "Okay, and now we wait to see what we missed."

Second thought: "So how will he react when he learns she already has another boyfriend?"
RioluNation wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Monday's comic:

Fido steps in right now and sees Sab's expression. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY G..." *blank, horrified stare*
Well if you put it that way, I sense a rivalry. xD
My Facebook page: Spartan Lucario
Follow me on Twitter:Lucarionation
Follow my roleplaying twitter!: Fox the Lucario
Follow me on tumblr: Lucarionation
My YouTube Channel: Lucarionation
Let's all get along. =D

User avatar
TinFoilHats
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 pm
Location: Under a rock in Alberta

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by TinFoilHats »

Oh boy, I'd hate to see what Fido thinks about this 8(

Also, I'd better do what Ralph is saying if I were you.
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!

User avatar
zephyrtobiaswolf
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:56 am

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by zephyrtobiaswolf »

Ouch. I think I just broke my back on that twist :o

But seriously, I feel bad for Sabrina. Don't you just hate it when an old (ridiculously attractive) flame comes trouncing back from halfway across the world?
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. -Marie Curie

Michelangelo (Mikey) Truesdale - SP
Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR

User avatar
Gamewolf67
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 am
Location: A PLACE

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Gamewolf67 »

Already 3 pages=IMPOSSIBRU

I can't wait to see what happens when Jata finds out about Fido... :o
Feel my icy wrath!

User avatar
matthew Wolf
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 pm
Location: in the depths between time and space

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by matthew Wolf »

0-0 this cerianly is going to be intresting i wonder how fido will react .....and jata i wouldnt want to get in an argument with him :? hes HUGE
you laugh at me because i,m different i laugh at you because your the same

User avatar
Happiness Designer
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 pm
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Happiness Designer »

Oh my goddess ;D
Image
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.

User avatar
HundKatzeMaus
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 am

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

matthew Wolf wrote:0-0 this cerianly is going to be intresting i wonder how fido will react .....and jata i wouldnt want to get in an argument with him :? hes HUGE
Yeah Jata is Huge, but Fido can be VERY INTIMIDATING.

Actually what really suprised me isn't the fact that Jata and Sabrina know each other, but the fact that she showed so much emotions in this strip. I know she isn't emotionsless or coldhearted, but most of the time she keeps her cool...but not this time :lol:

But I wonder, when someone will use her picture in the fourth panel as Avatar... I would do it, because it looks hilarious :mrgreen:

User avatar
GarrisonSkunk
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by GarrisonSkunk »

Argent wrote:
Kitch wrote:
Argent wrote:OK, now I want to see Squeak throwing a brick at Joey.
:?

That was random.
Krazy Kat, Ignatz, and Offiser Pup:


Image
Squeak will throw a brick of cheese at Joey if he keeps giving her stereotypical Christmas gifts.

User avatar
Kateleo007
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am
Location: SoCal in the US

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Kateleo007 »

I know this is really random, but where did Sabrina's earrings go?
Image

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065

Gren
Posts: 1177
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Gren »

max7345 wrote:Conflict. Every story worth telling puts the characters in some kind of stressful situation, whether it be a love triangle, fighting their inner demons, or battling against the forces of a malevolent deity in the form of a Griffin.
I couldn't have put it better myself.
WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:
NickProdiG wrote:I don't think anyone expected this. Well that'd classic Rick, coming up with crazy twist and turns no one can predict!!!
I was thinking along these lines given the arc title "Jungle Fever" with its meaning of interracial relations (and HP! Equivalent interspecies relations) that the story might concern Sabrina/Fido, But didn't want to say anything given the potentianal sensitivity of the subject.
Argent wrote:
copper wrote:Wait, if Jata's father passed, does that make him King now? Is he the eldest, or a younger sibling?
A prince is the ruler of a princedom or principality (from latin princeps, the 'first' or leader of the senate). The "prince is the son of a king" thing came about after they accumulated so many titles in the person of the king or emperor they started delegating them out to members of the family.

So Charles is technically "Prince Charles" because he's the titular head of the formerly independent country of Wales. Which happens to be inherited by the heir to the throne of England.

I don't know whether the other princes and princesses actually have little conquered slabs of dirt associated with their titles, or whether they've given up on that, but there's plenty of princes that don't become kings, though they may be counts, dukes, earls, barons, baronets, or whatever on the way to the princedom.

Trivia: "Count" Dracula was actually Prince Vlad Tepes of Wallachia. "Dracula" was a title, it meant "dragon", and was derived from his grandfather's membership in a secret order of knights. The "count" bit was an invention of Stoker.
GameCobra wrote: Speaking of Jata, I think one of the things that might be touched on mostly in this arc is the taboo. The cats go crazy over leopards, and it seems Leopards can fall for cats, but the moment Fido is brought up, everyone blows a whistle. Jata might be the understanding example.
Leopards are members of the cat family. They're close relatives. Cats and dogs are opposite ends of the carnivore clan... literally: carnivora is largely split into two suborders: caniformia (dog-like) and feliformia (cat-like).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivora#Classification
Keeshah wrote:Does it not bother anyone that all these female cats are fawning over a male that is 4 times there size!
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstimulus
You know, this forum has proved me that I am a total ignoramus.
Keeshah wrote: Sabrina was able to use teleport, when adventuring in Pete's temple.

Does it not bother anyone that all these female cats are fawning over a male that is 4 times there size!
Those were Dragon's powers actually.
And yes, a little bit, but having seen Joey and squeak's relationship I really doubt there could exist anything weirdest and creepy than that.
Render wrote:OK, let's see who will reveal the relationship between Sabrina and Fido. Sabrina, Fido or maybe Peanut with his quick mouth?
To be honest, I always thought that Peanut was going to be the one who reveals the secret.
ryth wrote:you don't have to be psychic to know where this is going
You know, I thought this way a lot of times and Rick has proved me to be wrong almost in every occasion.
HundKatzeMaus wrote:Actually what really suprised me isn't the fact that Jata and Sabrina know each other, but the fact that she showed so much emotions in this strip. I know she isn't emotionsless or coldhearted, but most of the time she keeps her cool...but not this time :lol:
I not concur with you. She has shown a lot emotions throughout the comic so far (and there's more if you include her mini-story). These are some examples:
https://www.housepetscomic.com/2009/02/16/ohh-diss/
https://www.housepetscomic.com/2010/10/ ... -no-ghost/
https://www.housepetscomic.com/2011/02/ ... s-variety/
https://www.housepetscomic.com/2011/02/ ... -actually/
https://www.housepetscomic.com/2011/02/14/kissy-faes/
https://www.housepetscomic.com/2011/05/ ... o-take-ii/

I think the one who fits in that description is Tarot, she seems much more emotionless and serious than her.
Kateleo007 wrote:I know this is really random, but where did Sabrina's earrings go?
Maybe those were just for the occasion. Earrings are just accessories after all, not a part of her body. :P
ImageImage

User avatar
Cesco
Posts: 3916
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Cesco »

Great scoop! Now the secret relation of Sabrina and Fido could be revealed, maybe showing also how did it started... Can't wait for more about this story arc. ;)
Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Leomon2004
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Leomon2004 »

Argent wrote:
copper wrote:Wait, if Jata's father passed, does that make him King now? Is he the eldest, or a younger sibling?
A prince is the ruler of a princedom or principality (from latin princeps, the 'first' or leader of the senate). The "prince is the son of a king" thing came about after they accumulated so many titles in the person of the king or emperor they started delegating them out to members of the family.

So Charles is technically "Prince Charles" because he's the titular head of the formerly independent country of Wales. Which happens to be inherited by the heir to the throne of England.

I don't know whether the other princes and princesses actually have little conquered slabs of dirt associated with their titles, or whether they've given up on that, but there's plenty of princes that don't become kings, though they may be counts, dukes, earls, barons, baronets, or whatever on the way to the princedom.

Trivia: "Count" Dracula was actually Prince Vlad Tepes of Wallachia. "Dracula" was a title, it meant "dragon", and was derived from his grandfather's membership in a secret order of knights. The "count" bit was an invention of Stoker.
GameCobra wrote: Speaking of Jata, I think one of the things that might be touched on mostly in this arc is the taboo. The cats go crazy over leopards, and it seems Leopards can fall for cats, but the moment Fido is brought up, everyone blows a whistle. Jata might be the understanding example.
Leopards are members of the cat family. They're close relatives. Cats and dogs are opposite ends of the carnivore clan... literally: carnivora is largely split into two suborders: caniformia (dog-like) and feliformia (cat-like).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivora#Classification
Keeshah wrote:Does it not bother anyone that all these female cats are fawning over a male that is 4 times there size!
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstimulus
No one likes a Know-it-all. :P

User avatar
Sinder
Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Sinder »

that stroke is gonna finish what the drowning didn't

also, holy crap Sabrina, it's not just Fido who's made some bad life choices
ImageImage
ImageImage

Gren
Posts: 1177
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Gren »

Sinder wrote:that stroke is gonna finish what the drowning didn't

also, holy crap Sabrina, it's not just Fido who's made some bad life choices
Well, if travel around the world and meet a lot distinguished persons is a bad choice then I'll be happy to repeat the same "mistake" over and over and over. Having had such a life there's no shame to be jealous of her.
ImageImage

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by copper »

Argent wrote:
copper wrote:Wait, if Jata's father passed, does that make him King now? Is he the eldest, or a younger sibling?
A prince is the ruler of a princedom or principality (from latin princeps, the 'first' or leader of the senate). The "prince is the son of a king" thing came about after they accumulated so many titles in the person of the king or emperor they started delegating them out to members of the family.

So Charles is technically "Prince Charles" because he's the titular head of the formerly independent country of Wales. Which happens to be inherited by the heir to the throne of England.

I don't know whether the other princes and princesses actually have little conquered slabs of dirt associated with their titles, or whether they've given up on that, but there's plenty of princes that don't become kings, though they may be counts, dukes, earls, barons, baronets, or whatever on the way to the princedom.

Trivia: "Count" Dracula was actually Prince Vlad Tepes of Wallachia. "Dracula" was a title, it meant "dragon", and was derived from his grandfather's membership in a secret order of knights. The "count" bit was an invention of Stoker.
As a point of fact, Dracula literally means, SON of the Dragon, not Dragon... First paragraph under NAME in his wikipedia article if you want reference, though I remember that from that awesome History channel documentary on him, back when the History Channel was about History. :roll:

Also, you are right. I thought the previous comic said A prince, so I assumed that meant more than one, which would lead toward a King as the ruler, not a prince... also, Princes do not always hold land... Prince is quite a broad term. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince
If we go by micronations, then yes, you are correct, but the term itself is used in many ways, and my question would have merit in many situations. :)
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
G'aunt_The_Overlord
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:29 am
Location: Arlandia, Vorru, Kanakra, Serus Galaxy, Dimension 7

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by G'aunt_The_Overlord »

falcon01 wrote:"Danger Will Robinson, Danger!" (flaps arms wildly)
I loled so much at that one! =D, best show ever.

I'm very Impressed that Sabrina has dated a prince/king from an African microcounrty. She kind of looks like a dog in the last panel though.

User avatar
Felphor
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:55 am

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Felphor »

Image
Yeah, I Like Pokemon!

User avatar
G'aunt_The_Overlord
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:29 am
Location: Arlandia, Vorru, Kanakra, Serus Galaxy, Dimension 7

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by G'aunt_The_Overlord »

Felphor wrote:Image
exactly

User avatar
Felphor
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:55 am

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Felphor »

G'aunt_The_Overlord wrote:exactly
'Nuff said! XD
Yeah, I Like Pokemon!

User avatar
Silly Zealot
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Silly Zealot »

I'm getting the feeling that Sabrina will try to convince Maxwell to pretend he's still her boyfriend in order to get rid of Jata without revealing her relationship with Fido.
Argent wrote:Trivia: "Count" Dracula was actually Prince Vlad Tepes of Wallachia. "Dracula" was a title, it meant "dragon", and was derived from his grandfather's membership in a secret order of knights. The "count" bit was an invention of Stoker.
I thought Dracula was merely heavilly based on Vlad Tepes, not actually being said to be him by Stoker.
His father had the name "Dragon" (Dracul), "Dracula" actually meaning son of dragon. Plus, I don't think he would enjoy being called "Tepes" (Impaler), as THAT was indeed the title he earned and became his legacy, one that I doubt anyone dared to say to his face.
Argent wrote:
GameCobra wrote: Speaking of Jata, I think one of the things that might be touched on mostly in this arc is the taboo. The cats go crazy over leopards, and it seems Leopards can fall for cats, but the moment Fido is brought up, everyone blows a whistle. Jata might be the understanding example.
Leopards are members of the cat family. They're close relatives. Cats and dogs are opposite ends of the carnivore clan... literally: carnivora is largely split into two suborders: caniformia (dog-like) and feliformia (cat-like).
Ah, so Mammallian carnivora is like the furry fandom! XD
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2019, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!

User avatar
mccartneytm
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 am
Location: Maybe in San Diego...
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by mccartneytm »

Well I was wondering if we were ever going to address this relationship again... Now are you gonna come out into the open about it, Fido?
When Life gives you Lemons, Eat them raw.

User avatar
bhPixelFire
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm
Location: Waynesboro PA
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by bhPixelFire »

You know... for a split second I was thinking... "Why is she making that weird face."

Then it hit me like an old bacon-greased frying pan.
Image

Psalms 148:7 - KJV - "Praise the LORD from the earth, all ye dragons, and all deeps:"

User avatar
GameCobra
Posts: 7057
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by GameCobra »

I just noticed Tarot isn't tagged for this comic. We are all silly.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image

Gren
Posts: 1177
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Gren »

Silly Zealot wrote:I'm getting the feeling that Sabrina will try to convince Maxwell to pretend he's still her boyfriend in order to get rid of Jata without revealing her relationship with Fido.
Well, considering how much he appreciates her, I doubt he would be willing to help. He could do it just to get some fame but that definitely will ruin his chances with Grape so it's quite difficult to happen.
I wonder if the ones who already know about them (Grape, Peanut and King) will have a special role in this arc, even though they were main characters of their own arcs recently.
ImageImage

User avatar
Gamewolf67
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 am
Location: A PLACE

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Gamewolf67 »

andyyee wrote:
copper wrote:I do think you just killed half of all forumites with this reveal. :lol:

This should be veeerrry interesting~
*gasp* *thud*
I'm having a stroke. If I die it's your fault.
Feel my icy wrath!

User avatar
Argent
Posts: 5891
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by Argent »

Silly Zealot wrote: I thought Dracula was merely heavilly based on Vlad Tepes, not actually being said to be him by Stoker.
The character has taken on a life of his own, the best Dracula homage I know is Saberhagen's "The Dracula Tape", which ties in the events in Stoker's book and events in the historical Vlad's life.

If you can, you should immediately stop whatever you're doing and pick up http://www.amazon.com/Dracula-Tape-Sabe ... B004UT5ZEI ... it's really amazingly good.

I said stop what you're doing. You're not stopping. WHY? </glados>
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @

User avatar
deepskycyan
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 am
Location: The Land of Eternal Candy

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by deepskycyan »

Gren wrote:I wonder if the ones who already know about them (Grape, Peanut and King) will have a special role in this arc, even though they were main characters of their own arcs recently.
If Sabrina isn't considering coming out, yeah this just might make things a little more difficult...
...and perhaps a little more interesting... XDD
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson

User avatar
WhoElseButQuagmire
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 am

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

Argent wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote: I thought Dracula was merely heavilly based on Vlad Tepes, not actually being said to be him by Stoker.
The character has taken on a life of his own, the best Dracula homage I know is Saberhagen's "The Dracula Tape", which ties in the events in Stoker's book and events in the historical Vlad's life.

If you can, you should immediately stop whatever you're doing and pick up http://www.amazon.com/Dracula-Tape-Sabe ... B004UT5ZEI ... it's really amazingly good.

I said stop what you're doing. You're not stopping. WHY? </glados>
Ok, I picked it up.....now what?

User avatar
matthew Wolf
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 pm
Location: in the depths between time and space

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by matthew Wolf »

HundKatzeMaus wrote:
matthew Wolf wrote:0-0 this cerianly is going to be intresting i wonder how fido will react .....and jata i wouldnt want to get in an argument with him :? hes HUGE
Yeah Jata is Huge, but Fido can be VERY INTIMIDATING.

Actually what really suprised me isn't the fact that Jata and Sabrina know each other, but the fact that she showed so much emotions in this strip. I know she isn't emotionsless or coldhearted, but most of the time she keeps her cool...but not this time :lol:

But I wonder, when someone will use her picture in the fourth panel as Avatar... I would do it, because it looks hilarious :mrgreen:
0-0 yesh fido can be scary at times
you laugh at me because i,m different i laugh at you because your the same

User avatar
GeckoZY
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 am
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes
Contact:

Re: 2013/09/13 - No Mountain High Enough

Post by GeckoZY »

deepskycyan wrote:
Gren wrote:I wonder if the ones who already know about them (Grape, Peanut and King) will have a special role in this arc, even though they were main characters of their own arcs recently.
If Sabrina isn't considering coming out, yeah this just might make things a little more difficult...
...and perhaps a little more interesting... XDD
I think 'a lot' might still be an understatement in this case. There seems to be a simpler solution, but I really doubt that Sabrina will be going with that one.
Gamewolf67 wrote:
andyyee wrote:
copper wrote:I do think you just killed half of all forumites with this reveal. :lol:

This should be veeerrry interesting~
*gasp* *thud*
I'm having a stroke. If I die it's your fault.
They're getting the survivors one by one... I think we're in Final Destination. :o
Image
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
Image
El Psy Congroo

Post Reply