2013/07/15 - Foursight Is 20/20

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
GeckoZY
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes

Re: 2013/07/15 - Foursight Is 20/20

Post by GeckoZY »

IceKitsune wrote:
Argent wrote:I just noticed - THE GALLIFRAX PROTOCOL is the first story arc IN ALL CAPS.
Yep it is, and since that is the case I wonder if it means anything. (likely not but you never know)
It's a really long acronym of a secret message from Rick.
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
El Psy Congroo
Cerberusx

Post by Cerberusx »

I want to see King, Fox and Sasha. King would be even more adorable and Sasha would be the cutest thing ever! And seeing King and Fox play with Fox's chew toy would be the greatest.
"Living is Hard Dying is Easy"

"The longer you stare into the abyss, the hard it is to find a reasons to turn back."
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

Let the future fan art commence!! =P
We assume so much, and know so little...
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Silly Zealot wrote: Every time I read or watch a story about anthropomorphic animal characters, I always day-dream about what would happen if they saw humans with normal, quadrupedal dogs in leashes. Maybe they would go mad like Gulliver did in the land of the intelligent horses that exploited non-sapient humans, the famous "Yahoos"?
You really want to bake your biscuit?

Mickey's a mouse, right?

Goofy's a dog, right?

So what's the deal with Pluto? He's a four legged dog, and he's owned by a mouse!

Even freakier, in one cartoon, Mickey dies and goes to the netherworld, and Pluto is... Pluto.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
colliefan

Post by colliefan »

I like the pets as ferals.
Are they going to see the none anthros native to that dimension?
Colliefan, the name says it all.
Formerly SP.
Gren

Post by Gren »

Cerberusx wrote:I want to see King, Fox and Sasha. King would be even more adorable and Sasha would be the cutest thing ever! And seeing King and Fox play with Fox's chew toy would be the greatest.
No way, sir. Sasha and Kevin are meant to each other. Such perfect couple can't be ruined!
And I think we've seen a lot of King lately.
colliefan wrote:I like the pets as ferals.
They still are housepets but quadrupedal this time. If they were ferals they wouldn't have their collars.
ImageImage
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I doubt we'll be seeing other characters... Sabrina might be an exception though.

I know I have some wishes for this arc, but most of this arc will likely be focused on Tarot and Grape's views of this dimension with Peanut and Max acting as their commentators. In the end though, I'm betting they will end the double date with either the waterpark or a place none of us expect to be romantic ~ say, a regular green park. X3
IceKitsune wrote:Oh guys I just thought about this, lets assume that Dragons whole soul scattering wasn't a lie and this was what it was talking about. Its Max, look at the last panel, hes going to be angry. If I'm right this might go bad very fast.
Just wanted to quote you on this ~ If for some reason it turns out to be true, fixing his problem could be just as much what the prophecy been about, which would be the twist here.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Argent

Post by Argent »

Gren wrote:They still are housepets but quadrupedal this time. If they were ferals they wouldn't have their collars.
In Second Life, at least, I've seen quadrupedal avatars referred to as "ferals". I assumed that was common "furry" terminology.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

We're not all furries here though! :3
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Yah, I know, was just explaining where "colliefan" might have picked up the terminology. I prefer "quad" myself.
colliefan

Post by colliefan »

They still are housepets but quadrupedal this time. If they were ferals they wouldn't have their collars.

Feral is a term used in the furry fandom to describe non anthro animals, as a furry writer myself I use the terminology without even thinking anymore.
Colliefan, the name says it all.
Formerly SP.
RioluNation

Post by RioluNation »

D'aww they're so adorable! :3
My Facebook page: Spartan Lucario
Follow me on Twitter:Lucarionation
Follow my roleplaying twitter!: Fox the Lucario
Follow me on tumblr: Lucarionation
My YouTube Channel: Lucarionation
Let's all get along. =D
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Cerberusx wrote:I want to see King, Fox and Sasha. King would be even more adorable and Sasha would be the cutest thing ever! And seeing King and Fox play with Fox's chew toy would be the greatest.
I believe Joel/King may be dangerously close to a mental breakdown after being turned from a dog-like creature into a full doggy.
GeckoZY wrote:It's a really long acronym of a secret message from Rick.
You are a good liar! I almost fell for it!
Argent wrote: You really want to bake your biscuit?

Mickey's a mouse, right?

Goofy's a dog, right?

So what's the deal with Pluto? He's a four legged dog, and he's owned by a mouse!

Even freakier, in one cartoon, Mickey dies and goes to the netherworld, and Pluto is... Pluto.
Yes, I am ALWAYS willing to reap what I sow (unless it's bad for me or those I care about.)
And yes, I know about Pluto (And we don't really know if Goofy is really a dog, what with those weird square teeth and all.), but there are many cases of work of fiction where this "furry confusion", as TV Tropes calls it, does not apply, and I always wonder, "What would it be like to have countless of civilizations of intelligent species living their entire existences in a world, yet not knowing that, in another, there where beast like version of themselves, effectively making this beastly version, or probably the intelligent species, look like a mockery or parody of the other?"
colliefan wrote:Are they going to see the none anthros native to that dimension?
Read above! : D
As Sleet said, not all of us are furries, and even less of us are hardcore furries, either. Just call them "quadrupedal animals" or "normal animals."
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Gamewolf67

Post by Gamewolf67 »

GeckoZY wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:
Argent wrote:I just noticed - THE GALLIFRAX PROTOCOL is the first story arc IN ALL CAPS.
Yep it is, and since that is the case I wonder if it means anything. (likely not but you never know)
It's a really long acronym of a secret message from Rick.
What's it stand for?
Feel my icy wrath!
Arbitrary

Post by Arbitrary »

Allow me to speculate.

THE GALLIFRAX PROTOCOL:

Temporal Hyperspace Entity Galactic Astral Localized Lineation Integrated Fractalized Region Acclimated Xerically Postulated Randomized Objectives Tangential Omnipotence Controlled Obsolescence Lemons
Image I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Sleet wrote:We're not all furries here though! :3

You are too! *whaps you with a rolled up newspaper* Quit being silly!

I wonder if they are even in Babylon Gardens now...
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Arbitrary wrote:Allow me to speculate.

THE GALLIFRAX PROTOCOL:

Temporal Hyperspace Entity Galactic Astral Localized Lineation Integrated Fractalized Region Acclimated Xerically Postulated Randomized Objectives Tangential Omnipotence Controlled Obsolescence Lemons
all of that , and the only word that stuck in my mind is "lemon" :lol:
Arbitrary

Post by Arbitrary »

serence ice fox wrote: all of that , and the only word that stuck in my mind is "lemon" :lol:
I was running out of "L" words so I went with the potato of citrus fruits.
Image I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Arbitrary wrote:Temporal Hyperspace Entity Galactic Astral Localized Lineation Integrated Fractalized Region Acclimated Xerically Postulated Randomized Objectives Tangential Omnipotence Controlled Obsolescence Lemons
Incredible, Arbitrary!

But how about "Controlled Obstructing Lacerations"?
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
RainbowDragon

Post by RainbowDragon »

Kerfrax is a pretty awesome Sound-effect. no, really, it is ^^ and a Quadrupedal Grape is so adorable ^^