Search found 68 matches

by PeanutFan1997
Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:09 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Birthdays~!
Replies: 10329
Views: 1316668

Re: Birthdays~!

Well I'm turning 17 on November 25th. I guess that's exciting
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:54 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Discussion: Video Games
Replies: 7334
Views: 1267438

Re: Discussion: Video Games

Well if you guys like playing games, I constructed a Mega Man II Challenge: It's all here https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... f=7&t=3107
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:33 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Mega Man 2 Video Game Challenge
Replies: 1
Views: 2801

Mega Man 2 Video Game Challenge

http://nintendo8.com/game/512/mega_man_2/ 3 free full digital art pieces (with backgrounds) for whoever beats this game first and you better show me proof that you actually played the game and didn't get pics from the web Using the Wily Code is allowed (it's a password that takes you straight to Wil...
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:24 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Share your art galleries!
Replies: 3
Views: 3089

Re: Share your art galleries!

Finally I can share my artwork :D http://psychopathicfoxjr.deviantart.com/ that's my dA Requests: Sometimes Trades: Open (FOREVER) Commissions: Point commissions https://www.furaffinity.net/user/axelredwolf/ The FA page Requests: Sometimes Trades: ALWAYS Commissions: Nope (see dA) I hope maybe now I...
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:21 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Ice Bucket 'Sonas & OCs
Replies: 8
Views: 5179

Re: Ice Bucket 'Sonas & OCs

A ice bucket challenge for my furries? Which one? Goldie: http://psychopathicfoxjr.deviantart.com ... -484004985 or Axel? https://www.furaffinity.net/view/14539355/ I'm not good at choosing XD
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:15 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Announcements of leave and return
Replies: 3160
Views: 805856

Re: Announcements of leave and return

Hi guys ^^ It's been a long time. I really missed this forum
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Howdy Mega Fans of Mega Man
Replies: 2
Views: 3045

Howdy Mega Fans of Mega Man

So out of curiosity is there any other fans of the 24 pixel tall robot?

I think that the series is great still today. He may be going out but we'll always remember him, right guys? Do you guys have your fave robot masters?

I've always had a soft spot for Cut Man and Elec Man. You guys?
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:50 am
Forum: Media Median
Topic: DeviantART
Replies: 80
Views: 43495

Re: DeviantART

Hey so this is basically my dA https://psychopathicfoxjr.deviantart.com and I'm basically am an artist striving to improve himself here's an example of my work: http://psychopathicfoxjr.deviantart.com/art/Quick-on-the-Draw-484128901 http://psychopathicfoxjr.deviantart.com/art/What-in-the-World-48400...
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:16 am
Forum: The Dead Thread Bed
Topic: Dear Admins
Replies: 1
Views: 2433

Dear Admins

Please move this to the welcome back topic please.

Hi guys ^^ It's been a long time. I really missed this forum :D
by PeanutFan1997
Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:09 am
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Announcements of leave and return
Replies: 3160
Views: 805856

Guess Whose Back? (Also Artwork)

Guys i t has been forever. I missed you all so much (hugs tight) I'm sure at least TexasCat remembers me. I'm PeanutFan, more commonly known as Goldie. I have been a fan of Housepets since I was 9. I talk and RP at times. And I'm also hoping to make new friends while I'm on here.
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 pm
Forum: The Comic
Topic: If you had a chance to become Pet or Housepet universe Pet.
Replies: 134
Views: 76991

Re: If you had a chance to become Pet or Housepet universe P

Sleet wrote:You wouldn't mind being abused?

Or, in the second scenario, lacking the ability for complex thought, and having a short life that will likely end violently or with starvation? :P
I think in the first scenario he'd like it because he'd get to be friends with Peanut, Bino, and the others ^w^
by PeanutFan1997
Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: A Friendly Forum
Replies: 48
Views: 7912

Re: A Friendly Forum

I like this forum, because it has tons of people who talk about tons of thing! At first I was scared of this place though since it was my first experience with a forum, but I learned that the mods aren't scary people, unless it is Halloween. I try to act like myself on the forum, but not completely...
by PeanutFan1997
Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?
Replies: 35
Views: 9527

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

texascat018 wrote:gibb me tat cokiez.
XD Haha
by PeanutFan1997
Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:29 am
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?
Replies: 35
Views: 9527

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Well I drew this I did something I don't do often here. I used the thinnest line in Windows Paint so yeah!!! Huzzah!
by PeanutFan1997
Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:25 am
Forum: The Comic
Topic: Have You Ever Stopped Reading Housepets (Accident?)
Replies: 63
Views: 44565

Re: Have You Ever Stopped Reading Housepets (Accident?)

There are times when reading webcomics doesn't cross my mind as something I can do on the internet, so a couple weeks (or months :P) will usually pass before I realize, "Hey, I forgot about this, I should pick up where I left off." That happens to me all the time. I used to read Housepets and DMFA ...
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?
Replies: 35
Views: 9527

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

texascat018 wrote:I don't want to consider mine cute, but PeanutFan 1997 drew it too cutely.

Image


Indeed I did XP
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?
Replies: 35
Views: 9527

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Sleet wrote:I consider mine cute. I wouldn't want a fursona that isn't!
I totally agree XD
by PeanutFan1997
Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:01 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?
Replies: 35
Views: 9527

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Cm4F wrote:I don't really know about mine. He kinda looks different when other people draw him.
Which one you y'all think is cuter?
The one you showcase on your profile pic here is pretty cute ^w^
by PeanutFan1997
Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:28 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?
Replies: 35
Views: 9527

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Nope, not in the slightest just based off the ideas I have regarding him and his creation, mainly because he was supposed to be a post apocalyptic mercenary when he was originally designed http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7560184/ HOWEVER, I have this and it is adorable http://www.furaffinity.net/vi...
by PeanutFan1997
Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:09 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: If You Could Be Any Super Hero/Video Game/Anime Character?
Replies: 62
Views: 20036

If You Could Be Any Super Hero/Video Game/Anime Character?

Yeah I'd totally be Captain America or Ryu. My third is Zero from Mega Man X. (Goldie was supposed to say something like "I WANTED TO BE RYU!") That other person is my other OC John Maverick. He's 16. While I am 14.
by PeanutFan1997
Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:56 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Characters
Replies: 20
Views: 10919

Re: Characters

[quote="texascat018"]I'm embarrassed. this is my OC https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-B9O52tPaw-E/UEYDqI-uODI/AAAAAAAABIU/rG1jap1Us2c/s576/Converted_Photo%2520Editor_Photo%2520Editor_Photo%2520Editor_0023.png https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-DDuyoBfG2JA/T9Uk129_DwI/AAAAAAAAA5M/M1Yev8ka_P8/s576/fi...
by PeanutFan1997
Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:26 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?
Replies: 35
Views: 9527

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

texascat018 wrote:I don't consider my fursona cute and I don't want my fursona to be cute because I'm not a cute kinda person IRL so, I just want it to be close to myself.
I saw it and I kind of say otherwise =w=
by PeanutFan1997
Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 am
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?
Replies: 35
Views: 9527

Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

I consider mine cute. In fact, he's a Megaman Mega Fan. Do you consider your fursona cute? Maybe supply a picture too if you think so.
by PeanutFan1997
Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:38 am
Forum: The Comic
Topic: If you had a chance to become Pet or Housepet universe Pet.
Replies: 134
Views: 76991

Re: If you had a chance to become Pet or Housepet universe P

Sleet wrote:Who says you have to be a pet to be young at heart?
I just wanna be a Housepets pet but I'll make my own character for that don't wanna take someone else's life.
by PeanutFan1997
Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:14 am
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: A Friendly Forum
Replies: 48
Views: 7912

Re: A Friendly Forum

I despise people who use the words "adult" and "mature" as stand-ins for "alcoholic" and "sexually-oriented." Having said that, the rating of the forums precludes further discussion of the latter topic, especially given the creepy emoticon used at the end of the statement. Dissension has a point. I...
by PeanutFan1997
Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: A Friendly Forum
Replies: 48
Views: 7912

Re: A Friendly Forum

I act the same here as I would in person, as long as I wasn't surrounded by those IRL I seriously do not like. Except for my sense of humor- that doesn't always have a place in this forum. :P I try to be my regular dorky self. It's pretty easy so I have nothing to hide. However two of my favorite f...
by PeanutFan1997
Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 am
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Characters
Replies: 20
Views: 10919

Re: Characters

Cm4F wrote:Um, here's my OC Seth Shepherd if this is doable.
You can choose which one you like the best :D
Well I tried it out. I don't think it's too bad for a pixel artist.
by PeanutFan1997
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Characters
Replies: 20
Views: 10919

Re: Characters

I'm embarrassed. this is my OC https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-B9O52tPaw-E/UEYDqI-uODI/AAAAAAAABIU/rG1jap1Us2c/s576/Converted_Photo%2520Editor_Photo%2520Editor_Photo%2520Editor_0023.png [url]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-DDuyoBfG2JA/T9Uk129_DwI/AAAAAAAAA5M/M1Yev8ka_P8/s576/fix.jpg I don't k...
by PeanutFan1997
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Characters
Replies: 20
Views: 10919

Re: Characters

[quote="Cm4F"]Um, here's my OC Seth Shepherd if this is doable.
You can choose which one you like the best :D

This character seems pretty cool. I'll try him out.
by PeanutFan1997
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:43 pm
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: A Friendly Forum
Replies: 48
Views: 7912

Re: A Friendly Forum

Otaku-Boy wrote:This is a very nice place to visit, and it has a PG rating to, so it's not like other forums where every other post is insultng, very cursy, or jut plain mean, so this is definitely an AWESOME place! :mrgreen:

I guess other forums have a lot of trolls then?
by PeanutFan1997
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:40 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Characters
Replies: 20
Views: 10919

Re: Characters

exranio wrote:I am confused. Only housepets based OCs? In that case I got nothin.
No OC's in general.
by PeanutFan1997
Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:08 am
Forum: Not the Comic
Topic: A Friendly Forum
Replies: 48
Views: 7912

A Friendly Forum

Even though this is my first ever forum, I really love it here. What about you regulars? Do you guys like this Housepets forum?
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 pm
Forum: The Comic
Topic: Do You Think...
Replies: 7
Views: 3454

Do You Think...

Hey I've been wondering...do you think King will want to revert to his human form? I don't want him to. Not because of my furryness but because I've never seen him happier. He's got a best friend...Fox of course. Plus he has a girlfriend (Fox's cousin) But your opinion: Do you think he'll change back?
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:32 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Characters
Replies: 20
Views: 10919

Re: Characters

Otaku-Boy wrote:Yowza those are cool pictures! Good luck to ya!

Thanks want to make a reccommendation for me to draw something?
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Characters
Replies: 20
Views: 10919

Re: Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
PeanutFan1997 wrote:they should at least wear shorts or a shirt.
that's not really a request you have to make here. If anyone posted anything without clothes that needs clothes to be clean, it would be immediately deleted because it's most definitely against the rules.
Okay then thanks
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:04 pm
Forum: Media Median
Topic: Characters
Replies: 20
Views: 10919

Characters

Hey I was wanting to draw some other people's OC's since I'm about out of ideas. I need something to get me going again. If you have a character (and some reference art please post it. But please remember I keep my art as clean as possible so they should at least wear shorts or a shirt.
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:32 am
Forum: The Comic
Topic: Playing With Peanut.
Replies: 76
Views: 49391

Re: Playing With Peanut.

Lets' stay on-topic. I' probably make a Spot comic with Peanut, I'd love to just see his bizarre brain at work. You're right. I'm sorry. I went off topic on my own topic XD but yes. I'd probably play against/together (with) him on videogames, work with him on a Spot comic (Spot and the Boy Wonder ^...
by PeanutFan1997
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:06 am
Forum: The Dead Thread Bed
Topic: Are You A Furry?
Replies: 3959
Views: 706417

Re: Are You A Furry?

Sleet wrote:
PeanutFan1997 wrote:I guess if you count a guy who's fascinated by anthro characters. I have the typical golden fox persona.
That's exactly what a furry is, actually!
Really? 0_0 I just went by Nostalgia Critic's definition.

My golden fox persona. I'm a mouse pixel artist so yeah.
by PeanutFan1997
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 pm
Forum: The Comic
Topic: Playing With Peanut.
Replies: 76
Views: 49391

Re: Playing With Peanut.

I am about to get a new dog, and I wanted to do this too, however my parents don't like the name so I lost the right to name our new dog. Did you ask if you could name it Peanut Butter? Most likely they won't like that ether, but its worth a try. Or Peanut Butter Sandwich? I don't know. If your par...
by PeanutFan1997
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:16 pm
Forum: The Comic
Topic: Playing With Peanut.
Replies: 76
Views: 49391

Re: Playing With Peanut.

Yep everything about Peanut I love. If I get a dog similar to that I'm so gonna' name it Peanut. I am about to get a new dog, and I wanted to do this too, however my parents don't like the name so I lost the right to name our new dog. Did you ask if you could name it Peanut Butter? Most likely they...