HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

((Before he headed into kitchen.))"Meatballs might be nice," David said, hanging up his jacket, "And I suppose we can split the bill, Fletch. Thank you."
----------------------------------------------------
"I have to learn to sit properly on a chair if I'm to be a Pet," Scruff explained, accepting the paw up.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, don't worry, Selene," David said with a sigh. "You helped just by being there. A calming influence, eh?" He turned and took her paws in his. "The thoughts and doubts of today..." He shook his head slightly. "I had to offer Jay a home," he continued at a lower tone. "She's in trouble, I can feel it. Like I say, there's only one thing I'm certain of." He looked her in the eye, his muzzle not far from hers. "I'd go through any number of days like this for five perfect moments like when I woke with you this morning"
"oh David....."Selene muttered , blushing bright red .
"That's very kind of you to say so" she muttered with a smile. To be honest the vixen didn't know what to say. She knew this would come , yet she still felt so...sudden , unprepared......
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

For a moment or two,David couldn't take his eyes off Selenes. Pearls of beauty that spoke of such experiences and desires and hopes and sorrows and... he put on a smile as he managed to pull himself out of there and he brought Selene's handpaws up and gave each of them a small lick. "I think I can live well with those moments, my love," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Italian it is then." Fletcher states, ordering meatballs for the carnivores, vegetarian lasagne for the plant-eaters, plenty of breadsticks and herb bread to share and a selection of cannoli for desert.
"There. I haven't had Italian in ages." she smiles.

~~~~~~~~
"True enough." Sam smiles before giving Scruff a lesson on how to properly use chairs.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble yawned, ponderously walking down the street. His eyes were red and bleary, and he rubbed the back of his neck as he walked. "Grozit mom, just had to make me go outside hmm?" He asked, seemingly to himself. He hadn't been outside since they'd moved in, a few weeks before, and one of his owners seemed to think it was 'unhealthy'. As he was rubbing his eyes again, Drokk this hours sunlight, he bumped into pitch pipe. After falling right on his weak Chinchilla behind, he got up and brushed himself off. "Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't see you there." He said, switching right from grumbling nerd to distinguished gentleman... or at least what he thought a distinguished gentleman would be from all the shows he'd watched. He held out a paw to her, smiling slightly. "It was all my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going. Although, if you want to blame mom would be happy to ablige."
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe had been dodging through backyards all this time, only ducking into the street to get a closer look at street signs.

She skittered out from the bushes between two row-houses, her attention on the crumpled paper. Not looking where she was going she stumbled over a small compact body and landed on the hood of a Prius.

Picking herself up, she looked down at the much smaller animal... Pitchpipe was a good head and ears taller than just about any other rabbit she ever met, and simply towered over Tribble.

"Sorry kid, ah shoulda looked where ah was going."

And took another look.

"Dang, they're breedin' some fancy rabbits these days. What are y'all, part squirrel?
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble looked a little bit bleary eyed from several weeks with minimal sleep where he'd binged various shows. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure I'm as much to blame as you are."

He looked a bit larger then he'd felt, like only a little smaller then most rabbits, but she saw that alot of it was poof when he whipped off his arm.

"Wha?" He said, looking at her with a quizzical look, then yawned a little before perking up. "Oh, right. I'm not a rabbit, I'm a Chinchilla, actually closer in family to a guinea pig. A member of the Rodentia family, not too far from Lagomorpha but far as we can get in the Grandorder Glires..." He slowly faded from talking as he realised that she probably wasn't too interested.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Don't know about that stuff, hon, ah'm looking for a house, you know where this street is?"

The big rabbit casually showed the rumpled map to the smaller animal.

"An keep an eye out fer trucks an uniforms, Animal Control is cranky today."
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"I don't know ma'am, it's somewhere around Cherry road I think... is that what it's called? I... havn't gotten out much."

He looked around him, yawning, and looked at the map. "Yeah, that one their?" He pointed at the street by the bottem of the map. "I think... I actually couldn't tell you. Maybe we should go somewhere and find our way from there?"

After she told him about the animal control he dug into his neck fluff and took out his collar, pulling on the rubber comunicater shaped tag. "This should get me out of any trouble. Right? I mean, I'm pretty sure that's how these things work." He flicked his long fluffy tail as he turned about, brushing her with it as he did so and she could feel his thousend hair per pore thread count. "Ok, how about we go that way and try and find our way. Minimal engagement, mild hostiles, mostly hospitable environment except for that infernal sun... come on, let us go!" He started to walk in a direction that seemed perfectly arbitrary, expecting her to follow.
Last edited by 22xander on Sun May 22, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

"Well, I could go for a meatball sandwich. But, let's hurry, It's been awhile since we've seen the others." Rosal said, heading towards their destination.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"If yer a dog or a cat, yeh. Ah be what they call exotic, an ah don't ... uh ... kid, where you goin?"

Pitchpipe stood dumbfounded as the oblivious animal walked away.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"I guess I could be called exotic if you wanted, but my species is native to South America, I don't think we're near their or I loaded off for a lot longer on the drive here then I thought."

He smiled, flicking his tail to her and pointed where he was going s he continued to walk.

"Exploreing a wild and new environment, a new frontier come on. We need to find your home don't we, prime directive be dammed."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:For a moment or two,David couldn't take his eyes off Selenes. Pearls of beauty that spoke of such experiences and desires and hopes and sorrows and... he put on a smile as he managed to pull himself out of there and he brought Selene's handpaws up and gave each of them a small lick. "I think I can live well with those moments, my love," he said.
"Thank you" Selene smiled , gently giving David a kiss on the cheek .There are things she hadn't told him , of course. There are things she didn't know if she ever could tell him. But at that moment, that feeling, those things, they didn't matter........
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David took a little time to nuzzle Selene's jawline, knowing the moment could end at any time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff sat in the chair again and started to pull his legs up under him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Sugar-tail, humans call pretty much anything but a dog or a cat exotic. Ah bet you cost hunnerds of dollars. Ah know ah did. Is thet the way to, um, Cherry Road?"

The jackrabbit bounced up on her toes to peer over the cars.

"Rather not jest walk down th' street like thet, if it's all th' same to you, hon."
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"oh, huh... no. This is cherry road I think."

He pointed at the toad they were om as he turned back o her. "Then how do you propose going?" He asked her, cocking his head to the side.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe hopped over the six foot fence into the backyard she just came from. As one does, when one is a jackrabbit.

"Sneak around behind th' houses, of course!"
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble raised a paw, a little flabbergasted. He stood by the fence she'd jumped over.

"Two things... first. I can't do that, it would take me a while to clime my way up and down those things I'd i could manage it at all. And second... that's extremely illegal and if someone saw you they would call animal control while if we were simply on the streets it is less likely. And besides, if you're on the streets with me we can weasel our way out of any conflict with animal control, if your alone in some random person's backyard... definitely not."
Last edited by 22xander on Mon May 23, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah gotta admit it, you're kinda small fer fence hoppin'. Ah kin hoist ya over... no?"

She reluctantly hopped back and returned to the sidewalk.

"But don't worry about humans, they don't call animal control on cute harmless little bunnies, an yer even cuter than me. But watch it with thet weasel stuff. It's jest askin' fer trouble. Y'all ever met a weasel? Ya better hope ya don't."
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"yeah, no, this captain needs to be able to get where he goes himself. Anyway, onward crew, to the unknown!"

He stepped forward, not looking back, and hopped she followed him as he moved. His long fluffy tail swished behind him as he walked farther and farther away, trying to find some sort of meaningful landmark like a store.

"They do call on ya when they think your going to eat their flowers, you have to admit that's a worry. As for weasels, no, I've just heard the expression.... onward!"
Last edited by 22xander on Mon May 23, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Stupid new house! Stupid new job opurtunity for Mom and Dad! They can't just give it up so their cat can stay with her friends? Ugh!" Melody grumbled as she slammed her new house's front door shut. She didn't even care that her parents might've heard it. They should've expected this reaction from her. I mean, she had finally made a canine friend! She had always wanted to meet one, since for a long time they didn't allow dogs at their apartment building, only cats, and what did her parents do? Take the job and make her lose that friend! She knew they were right about meeting more dogs here, but it was the principle for her that got her angry.
It had made her so angry, that when she opened the white picket fence gate of their house, she nearly slammed it into the face of a chinchilla.
"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" she said as she went to his side. "I was just leaving my house because I just got in a fight with my parents because we just moved for their jobs even though I had finally made an interesting friend and-" Melody realized how awkward she was probably making the situation with her babbling, and resided in just putting her heads behind her back while blushing profusely. "Sorry," she squeaked out.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

As he was walking, Tribble didn't hear the commotion from the house he was walking past, and slammed right into the fence gate. He ended up falling on his fluffy butt, seeming to squish into the ground as his thick fur moved out of the way.

"Oh dear, it seems the captain is down! Dr Spock, help!" He said, a little dazed, looking back at the rabbit behind him for a second before he got up, dusting off his tail.

"Oh, never mind docter, their phasers were only set on stun." He said, looking back at the cat. "It's fine, do you want to join our landing party? We're exploring this unknown wasteland, you know? I'm trying to find local landmarks to navigate by!" He paused for a second. "Don't worry about it, if you come with us on our journey you'll have no repercussions for anything you've done before."

(XD and rabbit is just leaving, it's going to take a while for Tribble to notice)
Last edited by 22xander on Mon May 23, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe watched the little round figure walk away, apparently quoting from some human book she'd never heard of. She shook her head and hopped back over the fence, if this was Cherry then the house she was looking for should be over... there, facing towards the next street. AND it had a shed in the back! She'd wait there... maybe take a nap.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, ok," Melody responded, still embarrassed about the gate. How could she have not noticed him before she slammed it open?! At least he was able to forgive her, and even give her a tour of the neighborhood! Only one thing confused her though, "I-I am sorry, but why did your friend leave?" She noticed the jack rabbit before they jumped a fence, but couldn't understand why they would leave now. To gossip about her maybe? She barely understood cats, and she'd never even seen a rabbit before now, so she didn't know what to expect from them.
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble turned back and saw the weird jackrabbit go away, and cocked his head confused. "I have no idea..." He said, shrugging and turning back to the cat. "Well, no matter, do you want to go out then? The name's Tribble if you were wondering." He held out a paw to her, smiling slightly. His eyes were weary and had dark bags under them, and he was still upset about the amount of sunlight. "I was thinking about finding somewhere to do something, and I thought I could use a crew..."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites just shrugged when asked what he could go for, anything was fine since as a gift he did not care if it was what he wanted or not. Spending the time watching Scruff try and use a chair in a not so successful fashion and Sam being kind enough to try and help.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"M-Melody," Melody said as she shook the chinchilla's hand. "A-and sure. I'll g-go with you. I need to e-explore this place anyway, s-since we just moved here." She closed the gate once she had finished the handshake. No need to let in strange pets. If the jack rabbit was anything to go by though, they might need a bit more security. "A-any places you think would th-think are good enough to go to? Or did you move h-here recently t-too?"
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble shrugged, smiling at her and closing his eyes and turning back to the street before starting to walk.

"Oh, so you moved here just now as well? Yeah, I havn't gotten out of the house much but I did just move here a couple weeks ago. I actually haven't been outside yet."

As he said this he walked down the street, trying to find his way to somewhere interesting. Shops, streets, other pets, anything that would obliterate the tedium of being outside in ten seconds flat.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody followed after Tribble. He seemed like good company, and with their difference in heights not being that big, she probably wouldn't have to snap at him! She responded to his question, with a little less stuttering, "Y-yeah. My parent were transferred for their jobs. I... don't really know what they do, just that this one was big enough for th-them to agree transferring here, or it at least has great pay." Melody chuckled a bit. She didn't expect herself to say a joke, but sometimes it just came out thanks to quick thinking, and her mouth would move to say it before she thought that much about it. She quickly backtracked, "S-sorry. My mouth moves before my rain can th-think it through sometimes." She blushed slightly. Why couldn't she be normal for first impressions?! Or at least her normal.
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

They just walked for a while, trying to find a place to be, as he continued to talk. "I don't know why my parents brought me here, and I've been watching Star Trek nonstop for the last fourteen days. Mom said I had to go outside, and so I decided to make a game out of it when I met someone. But my science officer abandoned me, so you'll have to come with me. We'll explore this alien landscape together."

As he walked he tried to see if he could spy any other pets or animals, he wanted to try and meet the local population. He wasn't sure exactly how to get places and could use a guide, what he'd seen of the map the rabbit had used he wasn't even sure where shops were or anything, but he felt like they'd been nearby on the drive over.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Well, be seeing you!
Give us a call, if there is a clue that comes up for us to follow..

Oh what.. You think your Scooby-Doo now?

Ryyy donnt knooow shagggi

Blood glares at Rav..
Come on..

The two German shepherds set off from the vet clinic an start on there way home..
walking east down pear street twords the fruit groves..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Just tink o' it like a stump or sometin', Scruff. You just have to sit on it far enough back dat you're not right on de edge, dat's all."

Fletcher decides to find David and ask if he has any board games the group can play to pass the time while they wait for the food.
"Hey, David, do you have an-n-nyever mind, I'll come back later." The doe quickly heads back to the living room, trying to hide her blush.
"So uh... *ahem* Um... Anyone know any stories we can tell to pass the time?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After the moment was broken, David pulled back slightly and sighed. "You are perfect, you know?" He gave her a quick kiss and, reluctantly, headed into the main room. "Fletch," he said, "You may want to give your humans a quick ring? Just in case Pitch pops up there?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff did as instructed and, against his better judgement, unfurled his legs from under him and dangled them over the front. "Think I got it," he beamed to Sam as the first truck pulled up outside.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"To be honest, I only left my h-house to get away from my parents, but alright. M-meeting others doesn't sound too b-bad." Melody said as they walked down the street. It was yet another time she wished for longer limbs, or at least legs, considering they had only now arrived at the next street. "Richardson Run Road. Sh-should we go that way?"
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble shrugged, already walking down that street. He had much shorter limbs then she did, and yet was able to move along quickly and stay ahead of her somehow.

"Come along comrad, for today we must find peace with this alien world. For today we disregard the prime directive to instead save our own hides."

After that they walked along for some time, his fluffy swishy tail occasionaly tickling her. He marveled at the world around him as he walked, continuing to be constantly distracted and use off beat comedic quotes to pass the time until he almost ran into someone else several streets latter.

"Haha!" He said, jumping back just in time to not to slam into the two German shepherds. "You didn't get me this time cruel twists of fate."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Aye aye, captain!" Melody said while following the chinchilla down the road. She didn't understand how he was faster than her when she had longer legs, but she didn't bother thinking about it that much. It's not like it was horrible. She giggled whenever Tribble's tail brushed up against her. It felt so fluffy! She was curious if the rest of him was that fluffy, until he almost ran into two large german shepards.
"Eep! T-Tribble, are y-you okay?" she squeaked out. He hadn't actually run into them, but he had been close, with how athletic the dogs looked, they might've not taken a literal run-in lightly.
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote: After that they walked along for some time, his fluffy swishy tail occasionaly tickling her. He marveled at the world around him as he walked, continuing to be constantly distracted and use off beat comedic quotes to pass the time until he almost ran into someone else several streets latter.

"Haha!" He said, jumping back just in time to not to slam into the two German shepherds. "You didn't get me this time cruel twists of fate."

Blood glares down at the small bouncy mammal.
I wasn't TRYING to get you..Blood growls gruffly

Rav bounds up to the new pair...
HEY! a squirrel!! Lets chase it!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Tribble blinked at the large German Shepherd.

"Oh, no, I ment that I met my freind over their by slamming into a fence, and I didn't slam into you this time."

He smiled hapily, and turned back to the car behind him. "First officer, make a note, the local population has what appears to be a fairly well trained security force." He said before turning back to the other one.

"Oh, I'm not a squirrel. I may look somewhat like a ground squirrel but I'm closer to a guinea pig. Not as fun to chase I would imagine. And I don't imagine my first officer would take kindly to such treatment herself. So how about, instead, you show us about town and bring to light your alien charms."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

'Why couldn't they be nice, small dogs like the one at the apartment building?!?' Melody thought as she was cowering behind Tribble. These dog looked really tough, and taking what they said into consideration, they did not seem friendly, even she could understand that! "T-T-Tribble, w-we probably sh-should leave. N-n-no need t-to bother th-them!" she managed to squeak out.
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote: He smiled hapily, and turned back to the car behind him. "First officer, make a note, the local population has what appears to be a fairly well trained security force." He said before turning back to the other one.

Blood glares at Rav.
Rav! we are protection dogs!
We don't chase after..... whatever non-threatening creature that is..

Awwwww..pouting cutely..

"Oh, I'm not a squirrel. I may look somewhat like a ground squirrel but I'm closer to a guinea pig. Not as fun to chase I would imagine. And I don't imagine my first officer would take kindly to such treatment herself. So how about, instead, you show us about town and bring to light your alien charms."

Blood face paws...
They speak in crazy talk just like you do Rav..
You all should get along splendidly.....

He stops to cringe a bit..
Are alien WHAT?
Turning his glare now upon the strange fluffy critter.. How could this creature know anything about what had happened to them..
AnimeNerd88 wrote:'Why couldn't they be nice, small dogs like the one at the apartment building?!?' Melody thought as she was cowering behind Tribble. These dog looked really tough, and taking what they said into consideration, they did not seem friendly, even she could understand that! "T-T-Tribble, w-we probably sh-should leave. N-n-no need t-to bother th-them!" she managed to squeak out.

Rav by now, is up close and personally, sniffing over the two new arrivals.
Never know how much fun you would be to chase, until we try it sometime..
Rav snorts up at Blood.
I do not speak in crazy..
He then turns and offers to paw shakes with the new arrivals..
NanuNanu!