HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Argent »

"... I don't think he was scared huh they don't even list his real name on the wiki just his trainer typical. Oh yeh there's three lions at the zoo... Omar... I can't pronounce his last name... Abeba and Nancy. I haven't been to the large mammals area yet I've been pretty busy."

The marten hands his phone around, trying to get the other animals to help him pronounce "Ngozi".

"It's important to get people's names right especially when they're four times your size and lions."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon thinks for a second, "There are a number of ways that could be pronounced, depending on where it comes from. But I think it's N'gozi. With a hard N because I'm going with the fact that lions are from Africa."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal nodded, "I always like stuff like that, extra details and all, then again they might have said his name in one episode somewhere."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I guess we should." Kayla agreed, scratching her chest.
Lucky stops to get some cotton candy from a food vender's trailer.
Want some my deer?
"Sure. I'd love some." Kayla said, holding her paw out for Lucky to give her some.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

"The character's name is Kitty Kat it's ironic like he's a regular sized cat even though he's at least as big as Lurch! I don't know what the actor's name is I reckon they just had him walk down the stairs that one time and just show the same clip every show to save money."

He sits back on the couch muttering "Nuh-gozi... Uhn-gozi... UNG-ozee" to himself, then starts.

"Hey we're on the wrong station for the Addams Family!"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon shrugged, "I just moved here, I don't know what stations are what."
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon retrieves his phone and pokes at the remote and soon the pets are watching the last few minutes of "The Beverly Hillbillies". Ellie May's opossum is making faces in the background.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I guess we should." Kayla agreed, scratching her chest.
Lucky stops to get some cotton candy from a food vender's trailer.
Want some my deer?
"Sure. I'd love some." Kayla said, holding her paw out for Lucky to give her some.
Lucky takes a big paw full and gives her the whole rest of the bag.
biting into the confection, a moment of intense flavor, then its gone..
this stuff sure does feel weird in your muzzle.. one moment it's crunching, then poof its gone
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla took the bag and ate some of the cotton candy. "Yeah, you're right. I wonder why it does that." she wondered out loud.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

(Ooc: not ded)

Jordan chuckled as he looked around for the "Uncle Sam". The two trucks pulled into an opening where other military and civilian vehicles ballast in different camp circles. The two joined an open circle parking next to a "deuce" truck and two pickups. One held a large and long box in the bed of it, next to it were other boxes. In the center of the circle a small fire was set and some men sat roasting marshmallows. Everyone exited the gunners and joined friends in joy. Jordan joined by opening the trunks of the gunners and then sitting next to the men roasting marshmallows who greeted him kindly. "welcome to pattons hill."Hotep said to rav. Discord joined two with a smile. "this is your first time at this kind of meet huh rav?"Ripcord asked
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"So how long have you been here to actually knows all of these stations Sixtoes ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla took the bag and ate some of the cotton candy. "Yeah, you're right. I wonder why it does that." she wondered out loud.

Lucky trots down the street, wondering why that is like that.
I guess it just melts away..
Lucky says as he reaches back into the candy bag, when a bottle rocket Swooooshes! through it, to explode on the other side of the foxes! Ka'Booom!

Hey What the Dog is wrong with you!
he yells at the house where the rocket came from..

When the colored balls from another house swushes past from the other side of the street..
What the... Ambush!! we've walked into a fireworks battle between these twoo houses.. RUNN!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hotep the psychic wrote:(Ooc: not ded)"welcome to pattons hill."Hotep said to rav. Discord joined two with a smile. "this is your first time at this kind of meet huh rav?"Ripcord asked

Rav stretches and looks about, sniffing at all the scents out here, them turning about to finally sniff over Ripcords tail..
yea, this is pretty much my first time..
This is more Blood's like of thing to do..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Argent

Post by Argent »

serence ice fox wrote:"So how long have you been here to actually knows all of these stations Sixtoes ?"
"Cable guide is online I told you my new phone is awesome I mean it's a loaner but if I do a good job they oughta let me keep it you think? Then maybe I can jailbreak it and do some mods I wanna try that dark light hack again."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote: "Cable guide is online I told you my new phone is awesome I mean it's a loaner but if I do a good job they oughta let me keep it you think? Then maybe I can jailbreak it and do some mods I wanna try that dark light hack again."
"I don't think you should try that stuff around in the zoo though , just a thought" Selene said , before noticing the commotion outside
"Hang on a sec" she said , then go to open the door and check outside
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Just on the mongooses an maybe in the repti... hey, where are you goin'? Huh."

Cinnamon climbs back on the couch and starts humming along as the Addam Family theme starts. He's not very good at snapping his fingers.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon stands up and looks out the window in time to see a rocket whiz past the window, "Someones out there firing off fireworks at each other."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla yelped as the rocket shot past her. She looked around and saw Selene looking outside of her door. Kayla grabbed Lucky and dashed over to and past the fox, inside her house. "Sorry about the sudden entrance. We were being fired at." she said, gasping for breath.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I told you human kids were dangerous I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to do that but do they care no! Why should they it's not like they can be put down for breaking the law lemme see... yeh here we are look at this blog post from Ice Bear he says an I quote, 'the high crime rate in human communities demonstrates why they should be subject to the same laws as the rest of the animal world' how about that?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Something woke David up from a half dream. A fizzing, whooshing, sound in the distance. He opened his eyes, pushed fur out of his eyes and wondered where in the world he was and why the room smelled of Vixen. And, after he stepped from the room, why everyone had that muffins and cookies American twang to their voices. Ah, he reminded himself, yes. He was in the former colonies and in the Vixen's house. What was her name again? "What IS going on," he asked in a near imperial tone.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal flipped around to his other side to face David, "Well, arguing over talk shows, eating snacks, wondering when Oprah and the fireworks are on and what channel they'll appear on. You know, the usual."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Argent wrote:"I told you human kids were dangerous I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to do that but do they care no! Why should they it's not like they can be put down for breaking the law lemme see... yeh here we are look at this blog post from Ice Bear he says an I quote, 'the high crime rate in human communities demonstrates why they should be subject to the same laws as the rest of the animal world' how about that?"
"That's ridiculous. I don't see why you Americans have such a hard time just getting along." He pauses for a second of thought, "I mean, where I used to live everyone was nice to each other. You'd help out a neighbor because you wanted to help them out, then if you needed help they'd come to your aid. I never had to worry about being lit on fire unless I was stupid and started one too close to me." He stares out the window at the children firing off rockets, "Maybe he's right. Of course, there'd have to be some laws that prevented animals from outright killing children." He turns around and walks back towards his spot in front of the couch, "Sixtoes have you ever met a polar bear before?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David sat at the top of the stairs, wondering if he was still asleep, what with rockets going off and everyday talk about Polar Bears.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I don't think we need fireworks on the telly they're gonna be coming through the windows any minute."
Deske wrote:"Sixtoes have you ever met a polar bear before?"
"Nope. Black bears yep. Had a couple or three of em even show up at the clinic they're always getting stuck in things I don't know why they don't seem to have no common sense. Met a grizzly once though and they're near as big. Maybe there's one at the zoo probably not though they need a lotta room and it isn't that big you want me to check?"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon chuckled, "They don't need too much space. I mean they can't be kept in a crate, but an enclosure would work. They'd only need to be fed enough and I'm pretty sure they'd like it. The ones up north tend to have a hard time finding enough food to feed their cubs and themselves." He grabbed another sandwich off the table, "I wonder if David likes it in America. I know I do, but it could stand to be a bit more cold."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla yelped as the rocket shot past her. She looked around and saw Selene looking outside of her door. Kayla grabbed Lucky and dashed over to and past the fox, inside her house. "Sorry about the sudden entrance. We were being fired at." she said, gasping for breath.
"heh , it's fine it's fine" Selene smiled at the foxes , and yet despite her seemingly calmness , the vixen quickly closed and locked the door behind her
"Why don't you guys join the others , they seem to be having quite a bit of a discussion" she suggested , making her way back into the kitchen , then came out moment later holding a cup full of what looks like a green , clear liquid
"I hope you had a well rest" she smiled at David , giving him the cup
Argent

Post by Argent »

"They need a cold pool for swimming that's what dad said anyway cos their fur's too thick or something an they overheat."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla yelped as the rocket shot past her. She looked around and saw Selene looking outside of her door. Kayla grabbed Lucky and dashed over to and past the fox, inside her house. "Sorry about the sudden entrance. We were being fired at." she said, gasping for breath.
Lucky dashes along with Kayla, swatting a last bottle rocket away with his pink armored tail..
(pant pant pant) Funny meeting you all here..
he gasps..
Since when did this street become a live animal firing range..??
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you, Selene," David said before sniffing the liquid. "Might I ask as to what it is?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal looked to Lucky from his lying position on the backboard of the sofa, "Since parents forget children don't use things for intended use. Or they're just hooligans."
Deske

Post by Deske »

"It's kind of scary coming from a place where you could trust kids not to shoot pets with their rifles, to a place where you can't step outside without being the target for a firework."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Wait where do kids have rifles and why do they let human children have rifles are they crazy?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal shrugged at Cinnamon's words, "Mostly because city kids are usually more crazy than mountain and or country kids. As those kind of kids have responsibilities while city kids are laazzy. At least from what I've seen, you'd be surprised by how many country dogs are entered in pet contests by country kids and get pretty far."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"No no wait wait wait what do they use the rifles for what are they shooting? I don't like usin the word but... "varmints"? Speaking as a member of a "vermin" species I'd rather be shot at by roman candles than rifles thank you very much."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Quite true, Sixtoes," David said, sipping the drink as he entered the room. "In the country it is better understood that the main reason to use such a weapon is defence."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Thank you, Selene," David said before sniffing the liquid. "Might I ask as to what it is?"
"It's a herbal tea , helps to clear up your mind a bit"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Quite true, Sixtoes," David said, sipping the drink as he entered the room. "In the country it is better understood that the main reason to use such a weapon is defence."
"which is kinda backward when you think about it"
Deske

Post by Deske »

"You got half of it. But they aren't just for self defense." He glanced up at Sixtoes and David, "They're for killing to eat. When something runs faster than you, you have to put it down quickly. Humans never really killed vermin. Sometimes, but not as much as deer, elk or moose." He finished off the sandwich and dusted the crumbs into his hand and throwing them back in his mouth, "You do what you have to."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Lucky looks around nervously, now..
Can we not talk about rifles..
They only get those out when there going to put one of us down..

Lucky then notices a flashing blue light in the window..
The tod moves over to the wall, then bends around to peer out the side of the window.
A sheriff's patrol car is now sitting in the middle of the street, with the kids who were in both garages running off.
Fools, Don't they know, the human control officers alreay know where they den up at?
What use is running off going to do..
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Yea right I know all about the fur industry and don't act so smug you never seen 101 Dalmatians?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Indeed I have," David said with distaste, "It still seems distasteful to have so many Pups involved in what is, essentially, a horror movie."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Just another day fer "varmints" an that's why I always wear this reflective collar wot you think it's just to look good? I got a jacket as well but it's too hot to wear in the summer. Guy I know actually wears human clothes alla time to make sure he don't get shot I don't know how he does it he gotta be baking in there. Oh hey hey hey hey commercial's over I haven't seen this one yet."

Apparently forgetting the argument he focuses on the man in the suit approaching the door of the Addams mansion.