HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars was actually surprised.
I've been here for over a year, and not one pet ever questioned my gender. If word does get out, I don't think my friends would like me anymore, so keep it a secret. Mars said.
Upon arriving at the gate, Mars saw the dent.
I wonder how that got there...
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon leans down to sniff at it, before recoiling fanning the air in front of his nose with his paw "Ech, it smells fake and plasticky. I don't even know what it is or what it could be." He opens the gate up and steps inside, fanning the air a bit trying to clear the stench from his nostrils. "Do you recognize it from anywhere?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars sniffed the fence.
Thats Jet's new styling gel. Note to self: throw it away when you get home. she then pushed the gate open and began searching for signs of Jet.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Styling gel, whyyyy?" He whines at the fact anyone would use something that smelled like that. "With a smell like that though, it shouldn't be hard to find him" Sniffing the air he follows the smell to the tree before turning back to where Mars was and shouting "Hey Mars, he's over here with two other dogs.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood was only able to catch a short glimpse of Rav before he was full on head-bashed in his center mass.

That was easily the single dirtiest, and most painful move Rav had pulled on him since they started practicing grappling. The coyote-esque shepherd gasped in agony as he was sent staggering in reverse and falling flat on his back.
In the few seconds that followed, the pain got even worse. Blood could hardly move.

“GRRRRFFF! Mother-FFFfffather!” He growled through clenched teeth.
Keeshah wrote:Seeing stars flying around his head.. As soon as his vision clears, he grabs Blood's leg and rolls up, pining his shoulders to the ground..
got yaa..
Blood looked up to see Rav straddling his body and pinning him by the shoulders.

He yanked his paws out from under him and gripped the thick fur on Rav’s thighs. There was a distinct glint of mayhem in his eyes at that second.
"

“Oh YEAH!?” With every bit of strength he had, Blood bucked his hips upwards and jerked Rav’s legs forward.

It was barely enough, but Blood felt Rav’s paws lift off his shoulders as he was tossed off him for that split-second.

The coydog twisted his head to one side, catching Rav’s wrist with his teeth and right paw, and rotating his entire body as hard as he could to one side, while simultaneously throwing an open-paw into Rav’s chest to help push him along.

That bite wasn’t nearly enough to draw blood, but was definitely enough to hurt. Blood didn’t let go until he had Rav on the grass with him.

Now they were both on their sides, and Blood was struggling to get to his feet while trying to grab Rav by the collar.

“SO, you wanna play DIRTY, eh fluffy??”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet watched the what appeared to be violent attacks and slowly turned around, bumping into Yukon as he did.

Mars looked around the tree to see the dogs grappling in the grass. Hey, are you guys okay? she asked.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Backing up a bit so as not to be so close to Jet "Hi, your sister Mars and I were looking for you, well she was looking for you, but I helped!" Yukon smiles, his tail waging rather quickly behind him. Quickly turning his attention to the two dogs fighting, bed never seen so ferocious fighting outside of the few run-ins he'd seen the wolves get up into where he used to live, his tail slowly stopping and his ears pinned to his head, as he tries to fully understand if they were serious or not. "Are- are they going to be alright? It looks like they're going at each other pretty hard..." A look of worry begins to form on his face as he thinks Abbott the possible outcomes
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “Oh YEAH!?” With every bit of strength he had, Blood bucked his hips upwards and jerked Rav’s legs forward.

It was barely enough, but Blood felt Rav’s paws lift off his shoulders as he was tossed off him for that split-second.

The coydog twisted his head to one side, catching Rav’s wrist with his teeth and right paw, and rotating his entire body as hard as he could to one side, while simultaneously throwing an open-paw into Rav’s chest to help push him along.

That bite wasn’t nearly enough to draw blood, but was definitely enough to hurt. Blood didn’t let go until he had Rav on the grass with him.

Rav yelps..
Hey Hey bad dog!! no biting no biting! Ooowwww!

Now they were both on their sides, and Blood was struggling to get to his feet while trying to grab Rav by the collar.
D-Singer wrote:“SO, you wanna play DIRTY, eh fluffy??”

Rav grasps Blood up into a tight hug..to keep him from going into berserker mode on him.
No I don't. Not at all.. I like my pelt the way it is.
Rav starts hacking an coughing!! As Blood grabs his collar an puts a twist in it. Rav now feels the shock probes bitting into his neck. His head starting to pound as the blood flow an air is cut off. His vision greyng out along the sides.
C-c-could you ssstop ssstrangling me with my c-c-collar before i passss outtt? @.@
Rav gasps, slumping down against blood to the ground.
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh they'll be fine--
Hey! Mars walked up to the 2.
What the heck happened to you two? Weren't you guys running off with my brother being buddy-buddy earlier? Why all the fighting?
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep got up seeing the two grapple, he made mental notes to what the two did wrestling each other. "so why the wrestling?" hotep asked brushing some dirt out of his fur
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Deske

Post by Deske »

Ears still pinned back as he watches the one Shepherd slumps to the ground, Yukon makes a step forward to stop him before thinking better and deciding not to get into it.
"I think they're done..." Yukon sighs and turns back to Jet "Sorry about that 'introduction'. My name's Yukon. You must be Jet right?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ooh, my name's already getting around! Jet said. He looked Yukon up and down and gave him an approving eye.
It looks like this town has no shortage of good looking males.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Oh you think so?" Yukon smooths out his fur "I thought I still looked rough from the ride up here. You wouldn't look so bad yourself if you didn't smell like fur products. And if you weren't so blue, is rather know what you're natural color is." Yukon smiles at the blue dog winding how long he'll keep this up
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet sniffs his arm and winced.
I thought I'd need more since I've been exercising so much. Guess I was wrong. My natural fur color will remain a secret, though~
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla followed Mars and Yukon, dragging Lucky along with her. When they found Jet she walked over to him and sniffed him. "Wow, that is extremely strong smelling." Kayla said, covering her nose and backing away.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, sorry-- HEY! Kayla! Jet said excitedly.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood only held tighter at the sudden embrace. He was still hurting from the headbutt Rav hit him with…

Man he was whining a lot...collar choking your opponent was beyond the ground rules of just friendly tussles. But then again, so was head-bashing. Ravage was really going to need practice building up a more consistent tolerance to pain..

Moreover, both were tactics he was going to learn later on when he got to the classes to upgrade those tags of his.
Keeshah wrote:No I don't. Not at all.. I like my pelt the way it is.
Rav starts hacking an coughing!! As Blood grabs his collar an puts a twist in it. Rav now feels the shock probes bitting into his neck. His head starting to pound as the blood flow an air is cut off. His vision greyng out along the sides.
C-c-could you ssstop ssstrangling me with my c-c-collar before i passss outtt? @.@
Rav gasps, slumping down against blood to the ground.
When Rav slumped back down, Blood wrapped his legs around Rav’s body in a guard position and reeled him in even closer. He was well within range of a vicious bite to the face or shoulders, but luckily Blood wasn’t looking to severely harm him.

“I don’t see any tapping out!”

He growled, looking his friend dead in the eyes, almost touching nose to nose.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey Jet. How are you?" Kayla asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm fine. I just got out of the hospital and am working out now. To keep my blood pressure low. Jet replied.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Seeing Blood simply not stop once Rav was out, Yukon nudges Jet "Are you sure we shouldn't stop them? I mean the one who choked still hasn't let him go. Do they do this on a regular basis?" The worried look returning to his muzzle.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood only held tighter at the sudden embrace. He was still hurting from the headbutt Rav hit him with…

Man he was whining a lot...collar choking your opponent was beyond the ground rules of just friendly tussles. But then again, so was head-bashing. Ravage was really going to need practice building up a more consistent tolerance to pain..

Moreover, both were tactics he was going to learn later on when he got to the classes to upgrade those tags of his.

Rav was not sure of the need for the dogs to be taking these advance fighting classes. seriously wondering why there owners felt the need for them to take them..
In all the time he has been in Richardson Valley, there has never been a need for these tactics.
An right now, he was more worried about this current tussle, escalating into an all fight for real.
An then there would be blood and injuries for all involved!!
D-Singer wrote:When Rav slumped back down, Blood wrapped his legs around Rav’s body in a guard position and reeled him in even closer. He was well within range of a vicious bite to the face or shoulders, but luckily Blood wasn’t looking to severely harm him.

“I don’t see any tapping out!”

Rav hacks and coughs.. Licking Bloods nose!
before his eyes roll up into his head an his body slumps dead weight to the ground.. X.X
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"....!"

Blood let go of Rav entirely at seeing his eyes start to drift upwards. His entire body flopped on top of him as a result upon doing so.

He didn't give up?? Yeesh Ravage!

He knew full well to just give in if he was caught like that. Was he trying to push himself?

Blood panted with Rav laying on top of him with his head on his chest.

He cursed something before curling up into a sitting position with Rav in his arms.

"*huff* yeah right...Rav?"
Last edited by D-Singer on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

"rav!" hotep said walking over suprise at what happened. He then set an ear on ravs back hearing the faint heart working and his lungs slowly moving. He gave a thumbs up to blood before telling he was ok."hey blood why are you both just suddenly wrestling?" hotep asked before sitting back a bit.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars thought about why the dogs just sat back like this was normal, but then remembered.
Is this a new game? And am I the only one worried about Rav right now?
Yukon is, too!
Mars groaned and walked back to her group, still not used to being ignored.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

When Hotep rushed away to his destination, Petir tried to follow after him, but it was all in vain as his age started to manifest itself in the most awful of ways. Not even after 50 meters, he had lost sight of the younger dog. So Petir just gave up, and stopped jogging, catching his breath a little just at the corner of the clinic itself.

During that time, the old feline saw someone in a group at the far end waving at him. Petir couldn't make out who that person or pet was though, as the glare from the sun interrupted his vision. Letting fly some select expletives in his native tongue, he rubbed his eyes and then shielded them from the harsh sun, but the group was already gone. Tough luck.

As such, he let out a large sigh, and scratched the back of his head. Now what? Hotep did mention he was going to the park for some training, guess he should head there as well. With a rather meh expression on his face, the cat started to saunter down the lane heading towards what seemed like a fenced park, taking his own sweet time to walk and at least enjoy the view for once. He's not young anymore, and he had been running for a bit ever since he met the others.

After a considerable while, Petir finally reached the broken and dented gates. So vandals are here as well huh, he thought to himself. Not surprising really, just that the dents seemed to be new, as in just made recently. He also heard some scuffling noises inside, and he started to worry. Maybe it's that Doberman Jag bullying some other innocent pets again?

He quickened his pace through the gates and into the park. He then saw a large group of pets and three of them on the ground. This time, he felt he needed to observe from afar as to not involve himself in any more troubles, so he stood by a far off tree, looking towards the direction of the groups.

((OOC: TL;DR version - Petir is now at the park, but very far off. Just observing this time.))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: During that time, the old feline saw someone in a group at the far end waving at him. Petir couldn't make out who that person or pet was though, as the glare from the sun interrupted his vision. Letting fly some select expletives in his native tongue, he rubbed his eyes and then shielded them from the harsh sun, but the group was already gone. Tough luck.
Lucky had wanted to walk with the old cat, but his vixen had dragged him along with her, as if she had him on a leash.
but still Lucky had been lagging behind the group, to keep an foxy eye upon the old cat.
So he got to the party late, but still just in time to see Blood, choke Rav out by his collar!
D-Singer wrote: “I don’t see any tapping out!”
"....!"
Blood let go of Rav entirely at seeing his eyes start to drift upwards. His entire body flopped on top of him as a result upon doing so.
"*huff* yeah right...Rav?"

What!? Are you some kind of walking insane asylum?!! Did you just Kill him?
Hotep the psychic wrote:"RAV!" Hotep said walking over surprise at what happened. He then set an ear on Ravs back hearing the faint heart working and his lungs slowly moving. He gave a thumbs up to blood before telling he was ok.
I know Rav has given you every thing he has to try to make your life better, an this is how you repay him? by trying to kill him?
You are WAY out of control, A danger to anyone around you!!

meanwhile a few minutes later..
Ooooh.. mommy my head hurts! Rav mutters.
Rubbing his neck, then his temples..
Whats all the shouting about? was i dead??
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon ran over to the group, making sure to stay out of reach of Blood, his instincts telling him to not go near the possible threat for his own safety. Edging his way over to Hotep, he leans over and asks,
"Is he going to be all right?"

A few minutes of watching Hotep perform checks on Rav, Yukon breathed a sigh if relief when he woke back up. Moving to a new town and a death would have been a rather unfortunate occurrence on his first day here.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood scooted out from under Rav and carefully eased him onto the grass, kneeling over him and looking for any signs of serious injury.

Hotep, yet again, was there being as uncannily helpful as possible, and checking Rav's vital signs.

"We were out here to train, like we have been for weeks."

Blood felt at Rav's collar and gently tugged it away from his neck, using his other paw to feel the spot where the metal prongs connected with his skin.

That fur of his made it difficult to tell for sure.
Blood stuck his nose at Rav's throat and sniffed, just to make sure he wasn't bleeding.

"He's gonna be fine. Give him a minute or so to shake it off..."

"Collar chokes suck...a lot."

Blood sat down and stretched where he was. Tenderly rubbing his arm up againt the spot where his broken ribs had recently healed. By now the pain had receded to a dull ache, but at least that head bash didn't break them again.

"About as much as getting full-on head smashed in the chest...sneaky..."

The big dog rubbed Rav's throat, looking apologetic.
Lucky wrote:
What!? Are you some kind of walking insane asylum?!! Did you just Kill him?
Hotep the psychic wrote:"RAV!" Hotep said walking over surprise at what happened. He then set an ear on Ravs back hearing the faint heart working and his lungs slowly moving. He gave a thumbs up to blood before telling he was ok.
I know Rav has given you every thing he has to try to make your life better, an this is how you repay him? by trying to kill him?
You are WAY out of control, A danger to anyone around you!!
That outburst took Blood by surprise. Was Lucky spying on them this entire time?

That last accusation burned him up.

He stood up and glared at the shorter pet with disdain.
There was one particular detail on him that was nearly enough to make him shudder with Ill thoughts...

"You finished, fox?"
Keeping in mind what Lucky probably just saw, Blood was being mindful not to be outwardly aggressive. But That K9 wannabe had no place to be telling him off like that.

Rav was just fine. Passed out and maybe a little bruised, but otherwise completely unharmed. If Blood really wanted to hurt him, he could've done any number of more viscious things while he had the chance.

Honestly, he didn't think Rav would suddenly attack him the way he did, or refuse to back out after being put in a vengeful stranglehold.

They both knew the ground rules. If it hurt too much or was getting too dangerous, to just tap out.

Rav was smart enough to have done it before, so why he tried to tough it out this time rather than backing off was a mystery.

"Calm. Down. He's fine."
Blood was obviously trying not to snap back at Lucky with his tone.

"We've been training for weeks, ever since my ribcage stopped being broken. We're both trying to get stronger, and Rav decided he wanted to step it up by head bashing me."

"So, I stepped it up by fighting back using his own collar."

Keeshah wrote:meanwhile a few minutes later..
Ooooh.. mommy my head hurts! Rav mutters.
Rubbing his neck, then his temples..
Whats all the shouting about? was i dead??
"There, see! He's already back!"

Blood knelt back down next to Rav.
"You stupid. I didn't think you'd actually try to wait that out. Next time just tap out..."

Blood patted Rav's shoulder to emphasize his point.
Deske wrote:Yukon ran over to the group, making sure to stay out of reach of Blood, his instincts telling him to not go near the possible threat for his own safety. Edging his way over to Hotep, he leans over and asks,
Where the heck were all these pets coming from? He chose this spot in the park for a reason. Because it was out of sight.

Maybe they should just practice in the barn exclusively for the sake not attracting this kind if attention.

Blood gently rubbed Rav's collar again.
"I'm sorry anyways...if you're sorry for headbutting me like that."
Hotep the psychic

"oh, so you are probably doing this for kmaads huh. My mom signed me up for that last week. hotep said watching rav. "you know you could have just un buckled the collar after holding your breath right?" hotep suggested towards rav.
(hotep smelled Rav and came over, not sure on everyone else)
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ugh, KMAADS. One dog at the gym talked about it all the time, but was rejected. He didn't meet the requirements and was pretty bummed after that. Mars said.
((It's not like KMAADS is a secret organization. Someone must've mentioned it before at the gym.))

Mars gave Rav her unopened water bottle and Blood the spare one.
Keep yourselves hydrated. We'll be going now so we don't disturb your training.
But we were going to hang out...
They don't want to hang out. Give them time to finish their morning routines. She said.
Then, she pulled out the frisbee.
GO LONG, JET!

((here's hoping you 2 actually see my posts this time :p))
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon walks over to Mars after she throws the frisbee "Sounds like KMAADS is a pretty big deal, though personally I don't really see why it has to be so exclusive. Or at least it sounds that way." He smiles watching Jet run after the frisbee.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

All I know is that the dog wanted to overthrow me at the gym using KMAADS. I don't know anything about the training itself. Mars replied.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: He stood up and glared at the shorter pet with disdain.
There was one particular detail on him that was nearly enough to make him shudder with Ill thoughts...

"You finished, fox?"
Keeping in mind what Lucky probably just saw, Blood was being mindful not to be outwardly aggressive. But That K9 wannabe had no place to be telling him off like that.

Lucky backs away a few steps as Blood advances on him.
I am.
D-Singer wrote:Honestly, he didn't think Rav would suddenly attack him the way he did, or refuse to back out after being put in a vengeful stranglehold.

They both knew the ground rules. If it hurt too much or was getting too dangerous, to just tap out.

Rav was smart enough to have done it before, so why he tried to tough it out this time rather than backing off was a mystery.

"Calm. Down. He's fine."
Blood was obviously trying not to snap back at Lucky with his tone.
"We've been training for weeks, ever since my ribcage stopped being broken. We're both trying to get stronger, and Rav decided he wanted to step it up by head bashing me."
"So, I stepped it up by fighting back using his own collar."

But, Blood. What if you had hurt him, or dog forbid killed him?
There is a reason K-maads is taught in a dojo, under the watchful eye of an instructor.
To keep things from getting out of paw.
D-Singer wrote:"There, see! He's already back!"

Blood knelt back down next to Rav.
"You stupid. I didn't think you'd actually try to wait that out. Next time just tap out..."
Blood patted Rav's shoulder to emphasize his point.

huh what? where are we? Smells like a bunch of chemicals threw-up here..
Rav barks, his eyes still rolling around in his head.
Deske wrote:Yukon ran over to the group, making sure to stay out of reach of Blood, his instincts telling him to not go near the possible threat for his own safety. Edging his way over to Hotep, he leans over and asks,
Blood gently rubbed Rav's collar again.
"I'm sorry anyways...if you're sorry for headbutting me like that."[/quote]
Huh? I was trying to do a flying bulldog slam i saw on WWE! but something caught on my ankle, an if you didn't get in the way. I would have muzzle planted, nose first into the ground..
Hotep the psychic wrote:"oh, so you are probably doing this for kmaads huh. My mom signed me up for that last week. hotep said watching rav. "you know you could have just un buckled the collar after holding your breath right?" hotep suggested towards rav.
Huh? Ummm shock collars are locked on. would defeat the purpose of having to wear on it i could remove it.
MrNeonShot wrote:Ugh, KMAADS. One dog at the gym talked about it all the time, but was rejected. He didn't meet the requirements and was pretty bummed after that. Mars said.

Maybe i'll be that lucky, an not have to get my tail kicked all over the place anymore.
MrNeonShot wrote:Mars gave Rav her unopened water bottle and Blood the spare one.
Keep yourselves hydrated. We'll be going now so we don't disturb your training.
But we were going to hang out...
They don't want to hang out. Give them time to finish their morning routines. She said.
Then, she pulled out the frisbee.
GO LONG, JET!

Rav takes the water, an tries to drink a bit, rubbing his throat..
Deske wrote:Yukon walks over to Mars after she throws the frisbee "Sounds like KMAADS is a pretty big deal, though personally I don't really see why it has to be so exclusive. Or at least it sounds that way." He smiles watching Jet run after the Frisbee.

Because it is a fighting style designed to quickly incapacitate or kill your opponent.
Lucky replies to the general question.
While sulking back over to Kayla's side.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars had thrown the frisbee far, but Jet kept up with it. As it got close to the ground, Jet caught it quickly and did a roll with it in his arms.

Psh, just go talk with the cats in the city. You'll get a really good idea about how to do that. Mars remarked. Jet came running back and gave Mars the frisbee.
She threw it again, but this time it didn't go as far as the last. Jet ran after it again.
I'm gonna keep sending Jet into the sprinklers until he washes off that dog forsaken gel. She said.
As Jet caught the frisbee, the sprinklers set off and sprayed him down. He immediately dropped the frisbee and began jumping through the water.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Mars had thrown the frisbee far, but Jet kept up with it. As it got close to the ground, Jet caught it quickly and did a roll with it in his arms.

Psh, just go talk with the cats in the city. You'll get a really good idea about how to do that. Mars remarked. Jet came running back and gave Mars the frisbee.
She threw it again, but this time it didn't go as far as the last. Jet ran after it again.
I'm gonna keep sending Jet into the sprinklers until he washes off that dog forsaken gel. She said.
As Jet caught the frisbee, the sprinklers set off and sprayed him down. He immediately dropped the frisbee and began jumping through the water.
Dunk him into the river down over there.
That muddy water could help scrub him down.
Just stay out of the middle of the river. The current there will drag you down stream

Lucky informs Mars.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What's with every dog learning KMAADS around here?" Kayla asked, hugging Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Jeez..." was the only thing he could say in reply. Though he couldn't quite understand the exclusiveness, wasnt the point of most styles so that anyone could do it. Well, it didn't really effect him that much do he simply shrugged it away and turned his thoughts to the current situation.

Yukon turned to Kayla and shrugged "I don't really know, it doesn't seem all too useful in a town like this. I mean I haven't really seen much violence besides this" He gestures at Rav and Blood with a wave of his paw. "And even then they were just sparring apparently, though it did seem to get a tad out of hand."

Yukon chuckled at the thought of Jet being scrubbed clean in a muddy river, 'He seems like he'd be the kind of person who wouldn't get along very well with that,' he thinks to himself "Maybe then he wouldn't smell so awful. Why does he need all that stuff? What's wrong with his natural look?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I don't know! He had a awesome white coat before he died it!
That color wasn't natural either, Marcy-- Jet said when he got back, but was cut off again.
WOP!
Its Mars. she said. She then dragged Jet to the river where she began scrubbing him down, washing all the gunk from his fur.
Mars! *glub glub* I don't think this *glub glub* is sanitary!
Like your new gel is any more healthy!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The old cat, who had been silently observing from afar, didn't move or make even the smallest peeps of a sound, though he knew he was ever invisible to the canine and vulpine noses over yonder. His instinct to barge in and stop the scuffle was really strong inside of him, but somehow he also felt that Blood would not harm his companion, so he didn't. The rest of the group certainly did try to stop them though, but as it turned out, they were alright in the end.

Satisfied that everything was going A-OK, he silently sneaked out from the area and sat down on the curb besides the broken gate, observing the clouds float by in the sky. Let them young'uns be with their own kin.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"oh, so you are probably doing this for kmaads huh. My mom signed me up for that last week. hotep said watching rav. "you know you could have just un buckled the collar after holding your breath right?" hotep suggested towards rav.
Blood looked Hotep over head-to-foot, double-checking just to make sure.

Yep, still a puppy. With that said, he doubted Hotep was being truthful when he said he'd be going to the same classes he and Rav were headed for. That would have been amazing. Seeing a little dog like him alongside lines of other dogs twice his age, all familiar and experienced with bitework, and hours of training to toughen them up. He'd look like a joke.

"Yeah right, shrimp." Blood stated flatly, with his very familiar skepticism.

"Let me guess, you're in for schutzhund right?" Blood said tilting his head.

"So you'll be sitting with a bunch of other first-timers playing those fun-fun games with the guys in the bite suits."

Blood chucked a little at the thought.

Pups and smaller dogs who were learning always had a difficult time getting past the actual bitework Schuthund demanded. Once they latched onto the guy in the suit, they'd have to hold on for dear life while the trainer tried to viciously shake them loose.

Unfortunately for pups and lightweight dogs, this typically resulted in getting tossed around like a ragdoll.

It was a process that really weeded out dogs unsuited for the work. If they couldn't consistently grab hold and stay firmly latched to the trainer's protected arm, or just repeatedly failed to bring the trainer down to his knees, they'd never meet the standard.

Fortunately for Hotep, even though he was small now, he was still a GSD, and therefore was by breed specifically designed to be good a schutzhund. Just like Rav and Blood.

If that pup spent all his time in school leanring until he got big and heavy enough, then by the time he did finally meet the standard, he'd be a pro at bite work.
Deske wrote:Yukon walks over to Mars after she throws the frisbee "Sounds like KMAADS is a pretty big deal, though personally I don't really see why it has to be so exclusive. Or at least it sounds that way." He smiles watching Jet run after the frisbee.
"It kind of is. It's not exclusive, it's just REALLY hard to get certified for."

"First you need to pass obedience school and service animal quals, then you need to learn and qualify with Schutzhund, then you get to try learning K-MAADS."

"Which actually sucks...a lot"

Blood hung his arm behind Rav's neck and looked at him with a little smile.
"That choke was nothin'."

He waves his paw a little.

"My first day of K-MAADS, one of the trainers bodyslammed me so hard, I nearly blacked out..."

"But it's worth it."

He grabbed and tugged on the shock box attched to his collar.
"With level III tags, there's not a legal reason on the books that says you need this."
Lucky wrote: But, Blood. What if you had hurt him, or dog forbid killed him?
There is a reason K-maads is taught in a dojo, under the watchful eye of an instructor.
To keep things from getting out of paw.
"You've never been to a K-MAADS class, have you?"
Of course not. Lucky might've gotten his hands on the stupid little handbook the trainers use, but evidently that was as much as he knew.
"Just because there's trainer's there, doesn't mean there's no change of you getting hurt."

K-MAADS training was unique. It was as intense as it could get for the everage dog that made it that far. The hefty pricetag forenrollment wasn't just for kicks. Training was seldom confined to one room or place. The trianers usually rented out spaces in pet-friendly environments jsut for their respective groups. Gyms, parks, pools, even campgrounds or rec centers. Any place that'd make for a new and engaging atmosphere.

As for supervision, it that hardly meant anything as far as the potential for injury. It just meant there was somebody on hand (usually a hired vet) who'd know what to do if something went wrong.

What Blood told Rav wasn't a joke. The training was as honest as it could be while still being just training.

If you were stubborn enough not to tap out, you'd get chocked out. If you grabbed a trainer the wrong way, he'd act just like an assailant and probably bodyslam you to make you let go.

Somehow, Blood, through all of that, had some remote fondness for the misery intensity K-MAADS offered.

Maybe he was secretly a bit masochistic...