HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Game »

Destiny was still smiling when the wave hit her. She was shocked by the size, and was too busy gawking to giver herself time to duck underneath the surface. She was left sputtering for a second, then wondering how she'd let it hit her, then to who splashed. She looked at Shamrock blankly for a second, then smiled. "Okay nevermind. You're my new target." she chuckled, mustering up another large wave. Only this time, she used her tail, and somehow her feet, to had power to the water wall, and directed it at Shamrock.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Aw snap" Shamrock said to himself as the wave crashed down upon him. Shamrock was forced under the surface for a second, but quickly popped back up to re-gain himself It's about darn time I get some epic splashing coming my way He thought to himself. Shamrock then began splashing everyone in sight mid medium sized splashes.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy was really enjoying himself. He hadn't laughed this much in a long time, and this situation was a nice change from his not so graceful morning. While the others were "battling" each other, the dalmation slipped away and up onto the bank again. Being as quiet as possible he made his way back to teh tree he had initially used to dive in, and climbed up.When he was at the top, Guy grinned devilishly, and gave a howl as he sprung from the branch. "CANNONBAAAAALL!" He hit the water with a loud SMACK, sending waves shooting into the air and raining back down on the others. The dalmation was cackling when he resurfaced.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock felt a huge object hit the water near him, and only caught a quick glimpse of someone jumping in. What the heck was THAT?! Shamrock thought to himself, wiping the fur from his eyes. Shamrock looked over to see Guy resurface from the water. "Dude are you serious?! That splash was HUGE! I've never seen another animal splash like that!" Shamrock grinned to largely he could hardly contain himself. "I just hope your guitar didn't get wet from all that!"
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy chuckled and gave Shamrock a thumbs up. "It's cool. Water-proof case!"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance swam back to the others just in time to get splashed by Guys cannon ball. He wasn't able to cover his face in time to shield him self from the water. Man Guy, Shamrock was right that was a pretty huge splash. Lance said shaking hes head to get some of the water off. He then splashed Guy and everyone around a few times in quick succession.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris moved closer to the others, "That was a huge splash! You're like the King of Cannonballs!" She said, splashing at Guy.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Well, I'm glad that guitar case is waterproof! But seriously? Where did you learn that?! Did your owner teach you that? Cause if they did, they must've been the coolest owners EVER!" Shamrock lightly splashed both Eris and Guy....
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny laughed as she tried to dry her face. "Shamrock's right, they would be awesome! Any human that can teach a pet to splash like that gets my respect." She joined the others and splashed Guy as well.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy grinned, trying to block everyone's splashing. "It's all in the landing. You guys should see my dad do it!" He laughed at that, smacking the water with his hand and sending more droplets at the others.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"You know what I'm going to have to give it a shot as well see how good I can do." Lance said and then proceeded to swim over to the bank and then climb onto the tree that Guy had used.

"Ok guys here I go." He called from the tree as he readied himself to jump. "Cannon Ball!" He said as he jumped off the tree and landed in the water with at decent sized splash close to the size of Guy's splash.

He then surfaced around the others. "How was that one guys?" He asked smiling.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris jumped up and gave two thumbs up, "Yeah! A! 9 out of ten! Almost as big as Guy's, but still a monster splash!" She called towards Lance.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Almost as big as Guy's. Maybe I could do it..." Destiny got out of the water to try herself. She scaled the tree in moments, and looked down. "GERONIMO!" she yelled as she jumped off. She landed in the water on her side, causing a bigger splash then before but still rather small. She surfaced after a couple seconds.
"How was that?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Thanks Eris. Lance said back to her. He looked up at Destiny on the tree as she dove toward the water and made a decent sized splash. That was great Destiny it was bigger then mine. Lance said smiling at her. Hey Shamrock why don't you give it a try too? Lance said.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Umm, yeah sure alright." Shamrock swam over to the side of the lake where the tree was where Guy's stuff rested. Shamrock climbed his way up the tree to the branch where he watched Lance dive from. Shamrock looked over the water down at the group and muttered to himself "Alright guys, I've got something for you here" Shamrock backed up three steps on the branch toward the tree to get a running start. As Shamrock ran toward the end of the branch, his left paw slid off the branch, causing him to lose his balance. "Oh crap" Shamrock quickly said to himself as his mid-section hit the branch with a thud, and his head subsequently hit the branch, knocking him out. Shamrock fell toward the water, his arms and legs going limp from being unconscious.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy sat back and chuckled at the others. It was amusing to watch them try and best his wave. He watched Destiny climb up and come flying back down, raising his eyebrows at her splash. It was bigger than he expected. the dalmatian grinned when he saw Shamrock step up to the challenge. this was going to be interesting... Guy watched the dog with amusement as he readied to jump. He didn't think it was a very good idea to run on teh branch, especially since it was probably damp form their splashing, but he figured Shamrock knew what he was doing.

That's when the dog slipped.

Guy's eyes widened when Shamrock tumbled, he winced at the sound of the dog's head smashing into the limb, and immediately ran forward as Shamrock fell. He was by the dog's side as soon as he hit the water, holding his limp head up. "Hey! Hey, bud, you alright?" Guy hovered over Shamrock's head, patting a hand firmly against his cheek.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny smiled as she watched Shamrock climb. "Go Shamrock!" she called up to him. She watched excitedly as he ran....but her excitement turned to shock as he slipped. She watched him fall, and watched Guy appear next to him. She was almost surprised at how fast she appeared next Shamrock as well.
"Let's get him on dry land." she said, already moving to gently lift him out of the water.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris jumped up in the water, "Yeah! Go Shamrock! You can do it!" She cheered as he walked along the branch. When he fell she ran to him as fast as she could, "Shamrock!" She called as she hurried to him. She stood behind Guy and Destiny, but still close to them, "Is he gonna be alright?" She asked, concerned.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance watched as Shamrock climbed the tree to try and dive off it. You can do this man! Lance said to him. He then watched in shock as Shamrocks foot slipped off the branch and he fell hitting his head.

Oh No! He said as he started to move toward where he fell. He saw Guy get to him almost a soon as Shamrock hit the water . He meet up with guy and the others on land as they laid Shamrock down. Is he ok? Maybe I should call my Dad he could get him to a vet. Lance said sounding very concerned already having grabbed his cell phone.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah watched in horror as he saw Shamrock slip. He went up to him as quick as possible with the others surrounding him, "Uh... is he going to be alright?" He asked, the worried tone in his voice being very noticeable. (Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been busy).
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance went trough his phones contact list frantically selecting his Dads number Dad, we have a bit of...No not that look listen we have a problem one of my friends hit his head in the woods we need to get him to the vet I need you to come here and pick us up right now! Lance said and then hung up when his Dad said he would be right there.

My Dad is on his way he'll be here in a few minutes. Hows he doing Guy? Lance said to the group relaxing a bit.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy helped Destiny to drag the unconcious Shamrock onto the bank. He patted the limp dog's face some more and lifted his eyelids to try and wake him, but nothing worked. Guy sat back, looking up at Lance. "He's out, but he's alive. He could have a concussion or something, though. I have no idea. We need to get him to the vet."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny sighed. as she looked at the unconscious Shamrock. "I wish I'd seen this coming..." she muttered, wishing this had never happened.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Destiny "You couldn't have seen this coming Destiny. This is all my fault anyway if i hadn't said he should try jumping off this would have never happened." Lance said.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny shook her head. "You can't blame yourself for this Lance. I guess we can't blame anything but gravity. there was no way you could've seen this coming either." Destiny was slightly confused, since she had no one to blame. That meant there was nothing to get bad at, and no one to get revenge on. She looked up at Dakotah. "He probably will...." she said, though she sounded slightly unsure of herself.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance sighed Your right Destiny no one is to blame for this. Just then Lances Dad could be heard calling to them threw the woods. Lance! Were are you guys at! Can you hear me! Robert said.

Over here Dad by the Lake! Lance said calling his Dad over. His Dad reached them and went immediately over to Shamrock and tried to get him to wake up. Ok hes breathing fine but he doesn't respond to any stimuli that's not good. Robert picked up Shamrock and turned to the others. Come on Lance you should come with me. Robert said as he started out of the woods.

Right Dad. I guess I'll see you guys all later. I give you an update on Shamrock then. Lance said as he started off after his Dad

(OOC: I don't know if anyone wanted their character to come with Lance if anyone does want their character to come just have him/her say so, but to me this looks like a good place to finally split the group up a bit so were not all together all the time.)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris looked around worried as Lance and his owner left with Shamrock, "Shamrock is gonna be alright, won't he?" She asked Destiny with a scared look on her face.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny looked flustered. "I...he...probably will...in fact I'm sure he'll be just fine." she replied.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Roberts car pulled into the vets parking lot. Lance and Robert got out of the car and went to the back seat. Robert opened the back door on the left side and gently pulled Shamrock out and carried him into the Vets office. We have an injured pet here some on help! Lance said walking into the office before his Dad.

One of the staff members looked up from her computer. She looked at the two of them for a second and then pushed a button on a intercom. “Doctor we have a patient here that needs immediate attention.” She said. The doctor came to the front only a few seconds after the message when through. “What seems to be the problem here?” He asked coming up to Lance and Robert.

He is unconscious and not responding to any stimuli. His breathing is fine however. Robert said
The Doctor frowned and called over his assistant. His assistant brought over a stretcher and Robert put Shamrock on it. They then wheeled Shamrock into the back for an examination.

Lance and Robert sat down on the bench that was in the waiting room. Do you think Shamrock will be ok Dad? Lance said looking up at his Dad sadly. I don't know son, I really don't know. Robert said petting Lance on the head. Lance smiled up at his Dad enjoying the petting as it made him feel a bit better.

A few minutes later the Vet came back out looking sad. Robert and Lance immediately stood up. How his he Doctor is he going to be ok? Lance said his tail waging a bit. The Doctor looked down sadly "Hes in a coma I'm sorry." He said. Robert looked at Lance A coma? Oh God this is terrible. Lance said tears welling up in his eyes. Roberts hugged Lance I'm so sorry Lance He said rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry I have to go contact his parents." The vet said leaving the room.

(OOC: That took longer then I thought it would and I'm still not completely happy with it but oh well its pretty good anyway.)
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

A black 2003 Ford Mustang came screaming down the road toward the vet's office, the driver, Shamrock's mother. His mom just got the call that Shamrock had been injured and knocked unconscious. The Mustang frantically pulled into the parking lot and nearly hit the car it pulled in next to. Shamrock's mother, a middle aged woman with red hair, ran as fast as she could in her heels to the door and ran up to the front desk "Where's Shamrock, where's my baby?!" The assistant calmly responded to her "Ma'am, your dog is in a kennel in the back, for now I need you to-" The assistant was cut off as Shamrock's mother slammed her hand down on the countertop "I DON'T WANT TO SIGN ANY PAPERS, I JUST WANT TO SEE MY SON!!" She screamed at the top of her voice. "I can't let you see your pet until you sign his release papers and confirm you are his legal guardian" The assistant took a clipboard and attached a small stack of papers to it and handed Shamrock's mom a pen. "When you finish those, you can see your pet." Shamrock's mother looked the assistant straight in the eye "If you call him my 'pet' one more time, I will break your face. He's not just a dog, he's my son."

Shamrock's mother sat down next to the doberman pinscher and started filling out he paperwork.
The Game

Post by The Game »

After Lance left, Destiny felt like she had no idea what to do. It was a weird feeling for her; she always knew what to do- or at least felt like she did. But now she felt...useless. "I guess...we'll just have to wait for Lance to call or something..." she said quietly. She ran a paw threw her soaking fur, trying to put her idle hands to use.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris nodded, "Yeah..." She said, also feeling useless. She looked around, "So, what do we do now? I mean, do we go back to the neighborhood, or stay here? Because I don't feel like playing anymore..." She said, quietly.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance wiped the tears away from his eyes and looked up at the woman who had sat down next to him. Um, Hello your Shamrocks Mom aren't you? He said the sadness still noticeable in his voice.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Why yes, I am Shamrock's mom, you can call me Suzan" Suzan lightly patted the doberman on the head. "How do you know my son? Are you one of his friends?" Suzan look up from patting lance's head. "Are you this nice doberman's dad?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled some for a few seconds but it quickly vanished into a frown Yes I'm one of his friends I meet him today we were playing in the woods when he got hurt. Lance said looking down sadly. Robert looked at Susan and reached out his hand for her to shake. Yes I am. My name is Robert Its nice to meet you Susan I'm so sorry about your son. Lance called me when it happened and we brought him in. He said.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris nodded, "Yeah..." She said, also feeling useless. She looked around, "So, what do we do now? I mean, do we go back to the neighborhood, or stay here? Because I don't feel like playing anymore..." She said, quietly.
"Yeah... I really don't either..." Dakotah said pretty quietly. "Um... I think I'm just going to go home for a bit," he said, looking towards the direction out of the woods "I hope Shamrock's okay..."
Off the Air.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I....me too..." Destiny muttered. Then suddenly, she jumped up and took her deep breath. "But we can't just sit here and mope. Let's do something instead of feeling sorry for him.'
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

The Game wrote:"I....me too..." Destiny muttered. Then suddenly, she jumped up and took her deep breath. "But we can't just sit here and mope. Let's do something instead of feeling sorry for him.'
"Well, any ideas then?" He asked Destiny
Off the Air.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"We could....um...." Destiny scratched the back of her head. "I don't know...but we'll think of something."
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

The Game wrote:"We could....um...." Destiny scratched the back of her head. "I don't know...but we'll think of something."
"Well, I really don't know, Destiny..." Dakotah said looking down "I just...." he sighed. "I just don't know what we can all do right now..."
Off the Air.