• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 8545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 210, 211, 212, 213, 214
HPU: Sunset Plateau 
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau
"Nor should ya, Will. Nor should ya." Chris asserts. "Ya did da right fing. Now let's get away from dis 'orrid place. Which way's da pet shop, Trello?"

~~~~~~~~
Scitty grins at the wolves.
"Some smart guy did once say any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic. I'd say this suit is pretty magical and not just because of the technology. You ought to meet the wizard behind it. Jason, this is the Palatinum Pack. Palatinum Pack, this is mine and Val's hero and saviour, Jason."
The cat flexes his paws as the onboard computer speaks his words aloud and then types again.
"Feel free to have a closer look at the suit if you want. Just maybe don't touch because even I don't know what all the buttons do yet." he invites. Idly he wonders where Elio is. He's looking forward to a reaction from him matching Cinzia's excitement.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:10 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Scitty grins at the wolves.
"Some smart guy did once say any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic. I'd say this suit is pretty magical and not just because of the technology. You ought to meet the wizard behind it. Jason, this is the Palatinum Pack. Palatinum Pack, this is mine and Val's hero and saviour, Jason."
The cat flexes his paws as the onboard computer speaks his words aloud and then types again.
"Feel free to have a closer look at the suit if you want. Just maybe don't touch because even I don't know what all the buttons do yet." he invites. Idly he wonders where Elio is. He's looking forward to a reaction from him matching Cinzia's excitement.

"Guys," Jason advanced, hand outstretched...and was suddenly surrounded by the whole pack! They literally sniffed him head to toe, not sparing a couple embarrassing spots.
"OK, so i recognize you can be useful," Amadora admitted. "How long you stayin'?"
"Couple of days, perhaps three. Gonna make sure that Scotty here gets a complete system check so that I can leave knowing he won't need a fix in the immediate future. Say, Signora Leone, where can I find your husband? A guest has an obligation to meet the man of the house, right?"
Cinzia chuckled. "Poor Elio got a seasonal flu and is out cold. he wanted to come down, but this stuff hits a bit harder on us old chaps."

Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:34 am
Profile WWW

"Just call me Star," Star said to the doberman. She took a bite of her her pizza.

"Me and my girl are here cause our zoo closed down to lack of funding, like many of the other animals here," she said, "We want to start a day care or something involving the young. I'm sure we'll think of something."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello waited to see if Meeko would come along.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was inevitable, Dawn assumed, that as one went about their business, accidents happened. Yet he didn't expect one so, well, it wasn't early in the day was it?

The panda had just finished filling his second basket as he swung it out of the bushes, it was then he noticed noticed the animal on the strange long board zooming down towards him.

Dawn was certain a collision with the long boarder was inevitable. Not having enough time to move ore react, he squeezed his eyes shut so he wouldn't see the damage that would be wrought.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch giggled at Bel.

"But really Bel, ew, ew ew. Imagine all those people and pets taking baths in the same river near the same time? Ew ew. It would get dirty REALLY fast, now this baby," he said, patting the side walls, "It's like a river AND a rainstorm, combined!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borues laughed at the wolves. He moved a bit out of the way towards the back to lower his profile.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:06 am
Profile WWW

xhunterko Wrote:
"Just call me Star," Star said to the doberman. She took a bite of her her pizza.

"Me and my girl are here cause our zoo closed down to lack of funding, like many of the other animals here," she said, "We want to start a day care or something involving the young. I'm sure we'll think of something.".

Lorne nodded and said, "Sorry to hear about the zoo closing. I take it that's why this place is this busy today?" while looking at the other patreons in the shop.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:16 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

xhunterko Wrote:
Mitch giggled at Bel.
"But really Bel, ew, ew ew. Imagine all those people and pets taking baths in the same river near the same time? Ew ew. It would get dirty REALLY fast, now this baby," he said, patting the side walls, "It's like a river AND a rainstorm, combined!"

Belisarius titled his head once again at the Jacuzzi. "But the water doesn't go anywhere. Won't it get dirty very fast?

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:18 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Aww. Sorry to hear that, Mamma. I'd make him some soup to help him feel better but, you know..." Frances shrugs.
"I haven't translated that page in your recipe book yet." she finishes, not quite willing to admit her failings in front of Jason.

Scotty tries to hide a smile at Jason's predicament. He can't help suddenly feeling a little left out though, now that he's no longer the centre of attention but he's sensible enough to know not to mention anything and to not let it get to him. He also idly wonders if "complete system check" is code for "thorough veterinary exam" and suddenly finds himself eyeing the human slightly suspiciously.

~~~~~~~~
Chris pulls Meeko out of harm's way and then leads the small group down the street.
"Dis way, right, Trello? Say, is dat anovver milkweed? What ovver plants da youse guys use?"

My RP Characters

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:15 am
Profile WWW

Meeko was at first a little taken aback by Trello shouting at him, as he was sure he was in an okay position. Though Chris was quick to try and put things back on track to getting to the pet shop but the red panda seemed to be focused on him. Which was kind of odd since he had already made his agreement to leaving now when Chris brought it up. That was on top of getting to the pet shop was kind of the main focus of his, like he would just say forget it or something. It got awkward fast as it looked like the group was going over the last question conversation again, Meeko got a little worried he actually missed something. It had to be Chris to come to the rescue again to get things moving along, and he just went with that.

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:47 pm
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Aww. Sorry to hear that, Mamma. I'd make him some soup to help him feel better but, you know..." Frances shrugs.
"I haven't translated that page in your recipe book yet." she finishes, not quite willing to admit her failings in front of Jason.
Scotty tries to hide a smile at Jason's predicament. He can't help suddenly feeling a little left out though, now that he's no longer the centre of attention but he's sensible enough to know not to mention anything and to not let it get to him. He also idly wonders if "complete system check" is code for "thorough veterinary exam" and suddenly finds himself eyeing the human slightly suspiciously.

Jason chuckled. "Ma'm, with due respect you don't know about the culinary perversions of two overgrown nerds. You just come up with anything you feel you can cook, it will beat cup noodles. I mean..." he winked at Scott. "She can't be worse than that, can she?"
---
Wednesday looked thoughtful. She kept looking at the lycaon with one interested eye. "You know what, kit? D'you think you can go ask where those natives are staying? I need to check me a thing..."

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:33 am
Profile WWW

"Of course, sweet Ratty," Zachary said mischievously before heading back over to Trevor and taking a well earned seat. "So where to are these fine fellows staying," he asked the pilot. "My pocket wants to know."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:58 am

Trevor shrugged at the fox.

"There's five places," he said, "The first is they may have applied for a tiny house, so they would be in that block. The housing blocks start from the right of the bath house. Then there's apartments 1 and 2. Then there's storefront 1 with it's upper home story. Then there's the woods. If animals are uncomfortable living in an urban environment, like a family of brown bears, then they can make a home nearby the village and declare it with a postal code. They could choose to live in either one of those."

"A cute little mini townhouse close to the gate sweetie!" Yelled the new comer from over the tables. Trevor shrugged.

Then the wild dog turned her attention back to Lorne. She nodded.

"Of course dear," she said, "We've gone to different places each of course, but a lot of us wanted to try the pizza, eh heh. You like pizza?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn, the red panda that had been waiting to see if Dusk would hit him or not, looked over to where he had been. He didn't see him. He didn't see anybody else either. Dawn shrugged, picked up his large basket, and slipped under a fence post and into the woods.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh," Mitch said, turning around to Bel, "The water doesn't get dirty cause it goes through the sewer system. Getting filtered and pumped back out into the ocean and the water table. Which, is why you shouldn't throw plastics away."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello waved a paw.

"Oh allsorts," she said, "Though sassafras is another. We use it to make a really light drink. Oh, here's a cut." She paused where there was a break in the fences and bushes, giving a direct line to the pet shop.

"The pet shop is right behind the dog house," she said, "I guess they did that on purpose, though you still have to drive to get to it, come on! Come on Meeko!" She ducked under the opening and waited for the pets on the other side.

Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:43 am
Profile WWW

Lorne smiled and replied "Honestly, I love pizza...then again heh I tend to enjoy the simpler foods as I ain't much of a cook."

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:50 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

xhunterko Wrote:
"Oh," Mitch said, turning around to Bel, "The water doesn't get dirty cause it goes through the sewer system. Getting filtered and pumped back out into the ocean and the water table. Which, is why you shouldn't throw plastics away."

The wolf sniffed at the tub. "I love the human technology, but still nothing beats a cool stream in the woods."
"What else do you have?" Valiant asked the panda.

Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:10 am
Profile WWW
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seeing the look on Scotty's face, Frances preempts his answer.
"Put it this way. before we moved here, my neighbour's chickens wouldn't eat my cooking."
"There's no one better at dialling for pizza though!" Scotty adds, grinning.
"True. I have a lot of experience with phones. One would almost think I was a secretary." Frances nods seriously.
"Say, can we sit for a bit, please? I'm getting a bit tired. Guess ths is going to take some getting used to." Scotty asks.

~~~~~~~~
Chris follows Trello through the short cut without hesitation, pulling the ferret and the mink after her.
"Remind me ta visit yer village some time, Trello. It sounds like you've got so much great food an' drink ta try! It's like paradise fer a dog!"

My RP Characters

Thu May 02, 2019 6:52 am
Profile WWW

Meanwhile with Gizmo, he spaced out while walking and somehow managed to get himself hopelessly lost in the untamed widerness

Thu May 02, 2019 7:02 pm
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Seeing the look on Scotty's face, Frances preempts his answer.
"Put it this way. before we moved here, my neighbour's chickens wouldn't eat my cooking."
"There's no one better at dialling for pizza though!" Scotty adds, grinning.
"True. I have a lot of experience with phones. One would almost think I was a secretary." Frances nods seriously.
"Say, can we sit for a bit, please? I'm getting a bit tired. Guess ths is going to take some getting used to." Scotty asks.

Cinzia led her guests to the living room. "Here you go, dear. But, Scott, I'm afraid I cannot let you sit down on these chairs, your armor looks too heavy for them. You can pull it off if you want, I'll go fix some coffee, milk and biscuits. I still make them myself, if you don't mind a lot of butter."
Jonas approached the cat. "Ok, time to learn a new trick: Now stand with your back to the chair as if you wanted to sit down...Good, just like that. Now just say "Sit-One."
"I heard you complaining about your cooking," Amadora said. "You could experiment until you improve now that you have time. And we will eat the results: Believe me, your cooking cannot be worse than what we use to eat in the wild."[/quote]
"Ah..." Agrippina said. "Did someone see Lucilla? I thought she'd be all over the cat by now."
---
Gael Wrote:
Meanwhile with Gizmo, he spaced out while walking and somehow managed to get himself hopelessly lost in the untamed widerness

And at that moment, he found himself tackled almost to death!
"HitherenewcutekittycathowdoyoudodwhyareyouhereallaloneHiIamLucillaandyouaregettinglostareyou?!?" that torrent of words came from...a wolf. A female young wolf that was keeping him happily pinned down and grinning at him with a smile of daggers!

Last edited by valerio on Mon May 06, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 06, 2019 7:05 am
Profile WWW

valerio Wrote:
And at that moment, he found himself tackled almost to death!
"HitherenewcutekittycathowdoyoudodwhyareyouhereallaloneHiIamLucillaandyouaregettinglostareyou?!?" that torrent of words came from...a wolf. A female young wolf that was keeping him happily pinned down and grinning at him with a smile of daggers!

Gizmo is very obviously startled,"W-w-w-w-whoa, s-s-slow down please" Gizmo tries to gather his thoughts for a moment, "Um, do you know the way back to town"

Mon May 06, 2019 8:57 am

"Wonder where I'm gonna get put," Zachary said rhetorically, hoping it was near Aryle but not near her father. He kept an eye out for if anyone needed him.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Mon May 06, 2019 9:18 am
Game Master

Gael Wrote:
Gizmo is very obviously startled,"W-w-w-w-whoa, s-s-slow down please" Gizmo tries to gather his thoughts for a moment, "Um, do you know the way back to town"

The wolf stood up and helped the cat to stand up...before pulling him up and into her arms. She was young, but she was still big enough to treat him like a doll. "Of course I do! I will bring you to our new place! I smelled your presence, I'm good at smelling new people, especially cute new peoplw. How long you been here? I'll show you to my pack! I have another cute kitty friend, his name is Scotty, what's yours?""

Mon May 06, 2019 2:15 pm
Profile WWW

valerio Wrote:
The wolf stood up and helped the cat to stand up...before pulling him up and into her arms. She was young, but she was still big enough to treat him like a doll. "Of course I do! I will bring you to our new place! I smelled your presence, I'm good at smelling new people, especially cute new peoplw. How long you been here? I'll show you to my pack! I have another cute kitty friend, his name is Scotty, what's yours?""

"My name is Gizmo, it's nice to meet you." he smiled politely, "Sorry, but what did you say your name was again, you were talking a bit fast"

Mon May 06, 2019 5:55 pm
Game Master

Gael Wrote:
"My name is Gizmo, it's nice to meet you." he smiled politely, "Sorry, but what did you say your name was again, you were talking a bit fast"

"Lucilla of the Palatinium River Pack. We just moved in these forests, but we want to try and live in the city. In the forest there's this awesome colony of red pandas, their leader is a real price and he's the betrothed of our best friend's sister. Do you have any royalty in the family?"

Mon May 06, 2019 6:01 pm
Profile WWW

Gizmo chuckles "Not that I know of, I feel like it would be hard to be any sort of royalty"

Mon May 06, 2019 6:18 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio Wrote:
Cinzia led her guests to the living room. "Here you go, dear. But, Scott, I'm afraid I cannot let you sit down on these chairs, your armor looks too heavy for them. You can pull it off if you want, I'll go fix some coffee, milk and biscuits. I still make them myself, if you don't mind a lot of butter."
Jonas approached the cat. "Ok, time to learn a new trick: Now stand with your back to the chair as if you wanted to sit down...Good, just like that. Now just say "Sit-One."
"I heard you complaining about your cooking," Amadora said. "You could experiment until you improve now that you have time. And we will eat the results: Believe me, your cooking cannot be worse than what we use to eat in the wild."

"Ah..." Agrippina said. "Did someone see Lucilla? I thought she'd be all over the cat by now."[/quote]
"Ah. Well, I don't want to damage your furniture..." Scotty types before following Cinzia step by slow, painful step.
He stands as directed but at Jason's last instruction he arches an eyebrow, then tilts his head and points at his open mouth. He holds the pose for a moment before raising his paws in a kind of shrug, a clear "What???" gesture which is followed by a small, silent giggle.

My RP Characters

Mon May 13, 2019 8:08 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Gael Wrote:
Gizmo chuckles "Not that I know of, I feel like it would be hard to be any sort of royalty"

A wag of her tail. "Nah, it's easy. Or at least i think it is: I mean, you totally must meet Mitch, our resident prince. He's so laid back and cool, and his wife-to-be is a nice pet ferret. We could nominate a prince of our wolf colony, perhaps humans will start respecting us better, eh?"
---
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Ah. Well, I don't want to damage your furniture..." Scotty types before following Cinzia step by slow, painful step.
He stands as directed but at Jason's last instruction he arches an eyebrow, then tilts his head and points at his open mouth. He holds the pose for a moment before raising his paws in a kind of shrug, a clear "What???" gesture which is followed by a small, silent giggle.

Another giggle came from Jason's chest pocket. "I told you you should've slept more, boss."
Jason facepalmed. Hard. "You were listening all along?"
His assistant laughed through the phone. "You bet. I was just waiting for this moment."
"I'm so gonna cut your pay, you..." then, to Scotty. "Okay, sorry for that. Type: 'Disengage'. The skeleton will open and you can wiggle out and sit down. it's an emergency procedure...okay, okay, hadn't thought about sitting down without the chair. i will work on that. Sorry."

Fri May 17, 2019 9:40 am
Profile WWW

valerio Wrote:
A wag of her tail. "Nah, it's easy. Or at least i think it is: I mean, you totally must meet Mitch, our resident prince. He's so laid back and cool, and his wife-to-be is a nice pet ferret. We could nominate a prince of our wolf colony, perhaps humans will start respecting us better, eh?

"It's worth a try" he smiles, "I really hope I won't be intruding by coming to your den unannounced like this"

Fri May 17, 2019 11:06 am

Meeko seriously questioned the intent of Trello as soon as the 'shortcut' was shown, he would have rather taken the one hundred percent legal way instead of this way. Though Chris was still the one to take charge pulling him into the situation he would have wanted to avoid but he decided to bite his tongue and see what would happen.

Mon May 20, 2019 10:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 8545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 210, 211, 212, 213, 214