H.N.M's Housepets Chaos Fight

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: H.N.M's Housepets Chaos Fight

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really like how all of this sounds as it seems like it is very fantastic story so far! You definitely have some great ideas and I can't wait to see more!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Post by HiraokaNettoMichio »

Not sure how I'm going to do the sentai fic, especially since the crunch time in making series are only going to result in rushed garbage. Then again, Superheroes are going the way of the rest that have fallen, not to mention hackery happening everywhere around the world.

I'll try and get "Beastman Squadron Chaos Fighters" ready before the big 50... Especially if the likes of Toei's going to crunch themselves to the emergency room.

On the plus side, The ideas and designs were rather neat but as a tokusatsu based series, Chaos Fighters proper will have to be on a separate thread.

I could even commission some suit designs and the various details regarding the custom teams, but that will have to wait as I have no money to pull it off, even if after the 50th anniversary of Super Sentai turns out to be corrupted by outsiders or all the series goes bad through other means. At least some originality regarding new rangers is... Something.

Also, This Thread may as well be a development log to record stuff that I'm planning for the fic at large.
Friend me on steam for a friendly game of whichever.

Steam Name: Hiraoka Netto Michio
(Username: James77358)
Steam Friend code: 51949146
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As long as you are happy with your plans for the series that you are creating I am sure it will all be fine at the end! You are so very creative and I look forward to seeing where you are gonna take us with the new story!