Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Penwrite

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:
copper wrote:Pete's new avatar will be max. It will happen when Grape breaks up with him. He will want revenge, and Pete will give him the ability to exact vengeance on those who hurt him.
Ha! I knew that I was crazy enough to already make that guess.
Oh nuts...sorry man, I didn't mean to copy you or anything...

*goes and puts himself in the Doghouse for Infinite Losers*
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

You didn't really copy me, so no harm done. That is just one of those crazy ideas that anyone can come up with on their own. :lol:

Max will be the one to break up with Grape. She runs to the only person in the world that can comfort her no matter what; Peanut. He talks, listens, and comforts her the best way he can, but nothing helps. As he stares into her tear-stained face, he can't hellp himself. He kisses Grape. Grape knows she should push him away, but can't. As they break away from the kiss, they say in unison, "Wow"...
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:You didn't really copy me, so no harm done. That is just one of those crazy ideas that anyone can come up with on their own. :lol:

Max will be the one to break up with Grape. She runs to the only person in the world that can comfort her no matter what; Peanut. He talks, listens, and comforts her the best way he can, but nothing helps. As he stares into her tear-stained face, he can't hellp himself. He kisses Grape. Grape knows she should push him away, but can't. As they break away from the kiss, they say in unison, "Wow"...
>.> I'd be careful, man. There are fanfic writers about... :twisted:
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

naylorfan90 wrote:
copper wrote:You didn't really copy me, so no harm done. That is just one of those crazy ideas that anyone can come up with on their own. :lol:

*sniffs*

I happen to think myself pretty complacent in personality, thank you.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
The Game

Post by The Game »

naylorfan90 wrote:

*sees guess*
Someone write that! Someone write that!
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

The Game wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:

*sees guess*
Someone write that! Someone write that!
It has been. In the comments section of a strip, I believe. :P
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Teh Brawler wrote:It has been. In the comments section of a strip, I believe. :P
Really? Where? I command you to tell me who beat me to the punch! :evil:
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

I wasthinking of writing it actually, once I finished with Peanut and King's Adventures in Babysitting. But oh well.

For my next wild guess...Bino and Max will get lost in the woods, forcing them to work together to find their way to safety. *nods*
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

copper wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:It has been. In the comments section of a strip, I believe. :P
Really? Where? I command you to tell me who beat me to the punch! :evil:
http://www.housepetscomic.com/2010/10/1 ... ment-49908
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

naylorfan90 wrote:
copper wrote:
copper wrote:Pete's new avatar will be max. It will happen when Grape breaks up with him. He will want revenge, and Pete will give him the ability to exact vengeance on those who hurt him.
Ha! I knew that I was crazy enough to already make that guess.
Oh nuts...sorry man, I didn't mean to copy you or anything...

*goes and puts himself in the Doghouse for Infinite Losers*
...Is that a DBZ reference? :lol:
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Why yes, yes it is. :ugeek:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

naylorfan90 wrote:Why yes, yes it is. :ugeek:
Just goes to show that I watched too much of it. :geek:
Crazy-8

Post by Crazy-8 »

the housepets universe is the result of a completed game of Sburb
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Crazy-8 wrote:the housepets universe is the result of a completed game of Sburb
That would be so awesome but has some very bad implications.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Jasper and Jinx will finally get an arc when it is revealed that Marvin used to date Jinx.
My characters
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

The pets begin experiencing wierd, drastic changes to their lives that can't be explained in any real way. They begin to suspect a higher power that might be influencing them, but there's no way to prove it. Breeds and species change, houses are suddenly redecorated or remodeled with no warning and no sign of effort. Even owners begin to be changed.

That's when Grape begins seeing the green floating crystals.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

What is that from, Sonic the Hedgehog or some other anime?

Anyway, Max and Marvin bet again. Max loses.

My guesses are gonna stay simple for a while, I think.
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Teh Brawler wrote:The pets begin experiencing wierd, drastic changes to their lives that can't be explained in any real way. They begin to suspect a higher power that might be influencing them, but there's no way to prove it. Breeds and species change, houses are suddenly redecorated or remodeled with no warning and no sign of effort. Even owners begin to be changed.

The crystals speak to Grape, telling her of a great danger coming to her world. The walls of reality have cracked, aspects of alternate timelines and possibilities are slipping in. Grape doesn't believe, thinks Tarot is just messing around.

That's when Max comes to her, his eyes changed to red and a foxish grin on his face...
dalonewolf25
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Post by dalonewolf25 »

The 4th wall opens to the public; the characters are now officially real. However, they do not follow the laws of cartoon physics, so the floating tags fall to the floor, making them vulnerable to the dog/cat/mouse/bunny/animal catcher
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

My friends, I have just one thing to say to all of you:

Peanut Butter Sandwich vs. the World
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Teh Brawler wrote:The pets begin experiencing wierd, drastic changes to their lives that can't be explained in any real way. They begin to suspect a higher power that might be influencing them, but there's no way to prove it. Breeds and species change, houses are suddenly redecorated or remodeled with no warning and no sign of effort. Even owners begin to be changed.

Wait am I the only one that got this
Image Image
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

CaptainPea wrote:

I...guess so. Sorry.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

CaptainPea wrote:

Apparently. Though I don't actually know if you got it or not. :P
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

CaptainPea wrote:

The Sims, I guess. Amirite?
"In nomine Libertatis vincula aedificamus; in nomine Veritatis mendacia efferimus." -Michele Salvemini aka CapaRezza
"Let there be light! That was, uhm... God. I was quoting God."
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Andrea wrote:
CaptainPea wrote:

The Sims, I guess. Amirite?
*hands Andrea a victory cookie and walks off*
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

*facepalms* I feel so stupid...I've played the Sims, I should've gotten that!

*sighs* Oh well. Quick, everyone, get back to guessing wildly before it's too late!

*thinks hard* Uh, um...next Halloween the Housepets! cast will stumble upon an abandoned laboratory in the woods, leading to all sorts of scary hijinks as the experiments escape! :o
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

King will become human again and this will happen again... but inverted

Sweeeeeet revengeeeeee :twisted:
"In nomine Libertatis vincula aedificamus; in nomine Veritatis mendacia efferimus." -Michele Salvemini aka CapaRezza
"Let there be light! That was, uhm... God. I was quoting God."
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Teh Brawler wrote:Apparently. Though I don't actually know if you got it or not. :P
I did. Of course, I could just say that having guessed something totally wrong, but I got it. Maxis is my peeps.

I think it would have been cool if the Bino monster had come pouring out of his eyeliner
Image Image
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Peanut will throw a surprise birthday party for Grape. When he tries to invite friends of hers, he realizes that Grape only has a few friends. He invites Joey, Sabrina, Max, and Sasha, but then he gets stuck. He wants it to be perfect for Grape, but there needs to be more people, so he goes out to find more party goers.

He tries to invite Marvin and his family, but Tiger goes insane, Zach is afraid of Grape, and Marvin says he can't, but doesn't give a reason why. He then goes to Fido, but Fido wisely chooses not to be seen at a party for a female cat. Bino and his cronies refuse to go because they don't like cats, except Fox. He feels sorry for Peanut and decides to go. In all, Peanut is able to get Fox, Tarot, King (courtesy of Fox), and Fiddler and keys to come as well.

Peanut is sad by the showing at the party, but Grape is delighted. She had no idea what Peanut was doing, and doesn't care who showed up. The party goes off without a hitch, and everyone enjoys themselves, even King. After everyone leaves and Grape and Peanut are alone, Peanut gives Grape his real present. Grape thought Peanut's present was the party, so she is surprised at Peanut's remark about a real present. But what surprises her most is what the present actually is.
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:Peanut will throw a surprise birthday party for Grape. When he tries to invite friends of hers, he realizes that Grape only has a few friends. He invites Joey, Sabrina, Max, and Sasha, but then he gets stuck. He wants it to be perfect for Grape, but there needs to be more people, so he goes out to find more party goers.

He tries to invite Marvin and his family, but Tiger goes insane, Zach is afraid of Grape, and Marvin says he can't, but doesn't give a reason why. He then goes to Fido, but Fido wisely chooses not to be seen at a party for a female cat. Bino and his cronies refuse to go because they don't like cats, except Fox. He feels sorry for Peanut and decides to go. In all, Peanut is able to get Fox, Tarot, King (courtesy of Fox), and Fiddler and keys to come as well.

Peanut is sad by the showing at the party, but Grape is delighted. She had no idea what Peanut was doing, and doesn't care who showed up. The party goes off without a hitch, and everyone enjoys themselves, even King. After everyone leaves and Grape and Peanut are alone, Peanut gives Grape his real present. Grape thought Peanut's present was the party, so she is surprised at Peanut's remark about a real present. But what surprises her most is what the present actually is.
Finish it. Finish it! FINISH IT, DARN YOU!!! *whimpers*
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

naylorfan90 wrote:
copper wrote:Peanut will throw a surprise birthday party for Grape. When he tries to invite friends of hers, he realizes that Grape only has a few friends. He invites Joey, Sabrina, Max, and Sasha, but then he gets stuck. He wants it to be perfect for Grape, but there needs to be more people, so he goes out to find more party goers.

The present is...wait for it...you expected something worthwhile to go here, didn't you? I have no idea, so I'll take a guess. He gets her...a voucher to recieve an endless supply of catnip.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

naylorfan90 wrote:

Cutaway to Bino strangling Fox for going.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nah, Teh Brawler. Bino respects fox too much, not to mention the fact that fox can beat the tar out of him. Fox is too independent to care.

And if you want to know what the present is, then I will tell you.
It was yeah right, I just want to see people suffer guessing for a while. Do you get it?
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

GAAAAAAH! *tears his hair out and bangs his head against the wall*

Wait, I know! *cackles madly* I'm gonna GUESS that the real present is a new collar! Yeah! And the tag is really a locket-like device, which can be snapped open to reveal a photo of Grape and Peanut hugging and laughing!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I am sorry naylorfan, but you are wrong. Peanut gives a gift only he would think of. :ugeek:

Rick probably knows, but don't hold me to that last statement.
My characters
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

ten shasa wil explod
Image Image
Nitrosparxx

Post by Nitrosparxx »

Daisy will be revealed to be a computer genius
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Bino will be expelled from the GODC when everyone gets tired of his paranoia. What they don't realize is that in doing this, they have justified his paranoia and fed his delusional mind. He becomes insular, never leaving his house and not speaking to anyone, not even to yell at them. He shuts down completely. Fox decides it's time for an intervention, so he gathers Sasha, Fido, Joey, Peanut, Max, Grape, Rex, and King for this special event.

This is no normal intervention Fox is planning. His plan is to confront Bino with his paranoia by forcing him to face those who have been affected by it. Everyone tells there story, one at a time, slowly showing Bino what he has done to them. He finds out what his careless gossip has done, and decides to repent.
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:Bino will be expelled from the GODC when everyone gets tired of his paranoia. What they don't realize is that in doing this, they have justified his paranoia and fed his delusional mind. He becomes insular, never leaving his house and not speaking to anyone, not even to yell at them. He shuts down completely. Fox decides it's time for an intervention, so he gathers Sasha, Fido, Joey, Peanut, Max, Grape, Rex, and King for this special event.

This is no normal intervention Fox is planning. His plan is to confront Bino with his paranoia by forcing him to face those who have been affected by it. Everyone tells there story, one at a time, slowly showing Bino what he has done to them. He finds out what his careless gossip has done, and decides to repent.
STOP! For the love of all that is holy, stop having good ideas! ARGH! *Goes crazy, gets bricked*
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tha Housedog wrote:
copper wrote:Bino will be expelled from the GODC when everyone gets tired of his paranoia. What they don't realize is that in doing this, they have justified his paranoia and fed his delusional mind. He becomes insular, never leaving his house and not speaking to anyone, not even to yell at them. He shuts down completely. Fox decides it's time for an intervention, so he gathers Sasha, Fido, Joey, Peanut, Max, Grape, Rex, and King for this special event.

STOP! For the love of all that is holy, stop having good ideas! ARGH! *Goes crazy, gets bricked*
It's not me! Look in the joys and sorrows thread for a full explanation.
My characters