Happy new years, Mr. Griffin, the fans, and everyone!!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

ZAR22

Happy new years, Mr. Griffin, the fans, and everyone!!

Post by ZAR22 »

I just wanted to say happy new years to everyone who made it through this rough year we called 2019!!! And I want to thank Mr. Rick Griffin for all the work he has given us, from all the way in (2007? I wanna around that time....) the older days. Look at all the stuff he has given us, all the stuff he has made, and all the people he is brought together through his many works, mainly housepets, which is not only family friendly, but still has settle humor in some cases that may be for the adults.

But most of all, I just want to say thx to all the good people online, who even though anonymous identities and the alfact it's the internet, still decided to be kind people and not picking fights or being passive aggressive to others. I know it's hard not to do, given some people like me don't really use emojis and text being, well, text, you can't really generally see the emotion unless you know that person IRL generally. But I want to say thx for all the people that do, and especially those with the patients with those who have problems and issues with their IRL personal life which may effect how they are online, whether it's talk about there personal problems, or make rants. Everyone has a problem of some sort, and some decide to get it of their chest online, where as some people say they believe it shouldn't matter, because it's online.

But my advice? Unless your in a situation where you can't, get out and go do a physical activity, and I don't mean things like eat or drink, nor your jobs, do something out of your own free with that is a job where you do it for money. Go to a fair, a game or toy store (do people still even do toys?).....

And yes, even a library, because you know what? Instead of listening or telling people to "site yowr saurce, like uh!! Else your stuff is invalid", go to a library, look online to see what libraries have in them, because despite this big old web, some books aren't even online AND at the same time for sell somewhere. So where one person may say "(insert name), there is no story of a named dragon (name, not titled like big red dragon, what if I called a man in Welsh large angry man, would that be a actual name? Anyway...) that exists in Welsh legend" and the other person says, no because "(insert name) is a example of one I found way back in a book I barely remember", then atleast take it with a grain of salt.

And most importantly.....

STAY SAFE AND KNOW YOUR LIFE ISN'T ENTIRELY POINTLESS AS IT MAY SEEM!! ;)
ZAR22

Re: Happy new years, Mr. Griffin, the fans, and everyone!!

Post by ZAR22 »

Probably should of used a different color besides yellow....
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

I just can't believe it's almost the end of the decade (as I'm typing this). It's seems like only yesterday when 2010 just started.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Happy New Year from Atlantic Canada :D
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Zesortinge

Post by Zesortinge »

Happy New Year from Arkansas.
I have ideas and I occasionally put them down.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Happy new years from Rhode Island! This is the second full decade that I was around for! Its nice to know! However I don't feel any different. LOL
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Well said, and Happy New Year from New Jersey!
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Happy New Years!! It's a beautiful morning in Wisconsin to start a new decade :D
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

ZAR22 wrote: But most of all, I just want to say thx to all the good people online, who even though anonymous identities and the alfact it's the internet, still decided to be kind people and not picking fights or being passive aggressive to others. I know it's hard not to do, given some people like me don't really use emojis and text being, well, text, you can't really generally see the emotion...
...it's not that hard. We're all just not lazy. :D

Happy New Years from Winnipeg! I can't wait to see what sort of gifts 2020 might bring.
Also can't wait to see Doctor Who coming back this evening but that's neither here nor there. ;)
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
Check out my musical ramblings, if you dare:

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
ZAR22

Post by ZAR22 »

Vertigo Fox wrote:
ZAR22 wrote: But most of all, I just want to say thx to all the good people online, who even though anonymous identities and the alfact it's the internet, still decided to be kind people and not picking fights or being passive aggressive to others. I know it's hard not to do, given some people like me don't really use emojis and text being, well, text, you can't really generally see the emotion...

Happy New Years from Winnipeg! I can't wait to see what sort of gifts 2020 might bring.
Also can't wait to see Doctor Who coming back this evening but that's neither here nor there. ;)
Wait, are you saying I am lazy for not really using emojis, or that it's lazy to be mean? Because I disagree with the emoji thing being lazy
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

I hope you all have a great year. :D
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Happy New Year everybody! :)
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

ZAR22 wrote:
Vertigo Fox wrote:

Wait, are you saying I am lazy for not really using emojis, or that it's lazy to be mean? Because I disagree with the emoji thing being lazy
Saying it's lazy to be mean. Showing some restraint and being nice only takes a little more effort.
I don't entirely understand how you got that impression, emojis themselves are... not much better than text for showing emotion. They're more about having fun. :)
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
Check out my musical ramblings, if you dare:

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
Zesortinge

Post by Zesortinge »

Vertigo Fox wrote:
ZAR22 wrote:
Vertigo Fox wrote: ...it's not that hard. We're all just not lazy. :D

Saying it's lazy to be mean. Showing some restraint and being nice only takes a little more effort.
I don't entirely understand how you got that impression, emojis themselves are... not much better than text for showing emotion. They're more about having fun. :)
That's debatable. It would take more effort for me to be mean online.
You might not know that I think about everything I say IRL because if I didn't, I would seem like a extraordinarily rude person. I might also come off as crazy if I said everything I thought out loud.
I have ideas and I occasionally put them down.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I do come off as crazy even when I DO try to watch what I say out loud. <_<
ZAR22

Post by ZAR22 »

Vertigo Fox wrote:
ZAR22 wrote:
Vertigo Fox wrote: ...it's not that hard. We're all just not lazy. :D

I got the emoji thing because it was one of the big things in my last sentence, so I thought you were referring to that, my bad.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Even when I use emojis on here, I still feel like people take things I say the wrong way.

Or maybe I am just being paranoid.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to another year, and another decade of wonderful comics! :D
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hopefully I will be able to stay on the fourm for the next decade. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyBurgos

Post by TonyBurgos »

Happy New Year from El Salvador
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wow. I never knew just how BIG of a time difference there was between the US and El Salvador that it is only just going into the new year now. XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Happy New Year from North of Boston, friends.