Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
Non HPU: Beacon Of Hope OOC 
Game Master

Post Re: Non HPU: Beacon Of Hope OOC
I said repeatedly in game that there are two groups of hunters in the woods. One that had two hunters, one that had like 5 or 6. The group of 2 was in front of the family while the larger group is behind them.

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Fri May 11, 2018 12:10 pm

I must’ve missed that. My bad.

Fri May 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Changing Sana's colour to FF4080 because I find I really can't read bright yellow.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Mon May 14, 2018 10:53 am
Game Master

I know there's really no reason to do this now, but I'm bored, so I'm going to write up some details about Angel team.

Archangel: The leader of the team. A member of an alien species known by humans as Saints. (The actual name for them in their own main language sounds similar to saint.) Archangel has the typical flying brick powers up to power tier 6. This includes super strength, super durability, flight, enhanced reflexes, and super speed when flying. All of this is a result of the hostility of the Saints' highly radioactive home planet. In fact, he requires some sort of radioactive material in his diet or he will get sick. Archangel is a good leader, and is well liked and respected by anyone under his leadership. He is calm and respectful of the rest of Angel team, but there is never any questioning who is in charge.

Titan: Angel 2, or Titan, is a behemoth shrouded in mystery. Titan is constantly wearing their heavy armor. Nothing is known about Titan's past or personal life. Their true name, gender, species, even whether they are organic or machine or whatever else is a complete question mark. Titan never speaks, and seems to remain totally stoic in behavior most of the time. Titan is nearly indestructible and has absurd strength. They are also able to amplify the power of weapons they carry. It is implied that Titan's armor isn't for their protection, but rather to limit Titan's power.

Recon: Angel 3, also known as Recon, makes up for her rather small stature by being one of the fastest and most effective lightning bruisers in the Champions. A human Speedster, Recon can reach approximately .5 C (Half the speed of light) in a vacuum environment, though in practice she can't go that high due to drag and the risk of collateral damage. She has the reflexes to match the insane speed, and she is immune to damage from sudden acceleration, meaning she doesn't get hurt when hit by large objects or when landing at terminal velocity. Her armor focuses mostly on energy shields in order to cut down weight, and it can't take too much punishment before it overloads and requires a recharge. Her armor also has the ability to "blink" or teleport her forward a short distance within her line of sight. She can use this to faze through windows, bars, fences, or blocked off areas as long as she can see what is behind the blockage. This blink ability has a maximum range of ten feet.

Gadgeteer: The most recent addition to the team. Angel 4, The Gadgeteer, is a Varanian, a race I've discussed extensively here already. Gadgeteer was originally a civil engineer on Varan, building things to make everyday people stronger and less likely to be killed by the dangerous wildlife and relatively frequent natural disasters. When a local warlord ordered The Gadgeteer to make him stronger, Gadgeteer had only two options. Flee the next time the Beacon patrolled the area, or fight the much larger warlord in a close quarters duel of strength. Knowing he would loose and instantly die at the claws or jaws of the warlord if he fought, Gadgeteer fled. Looking for a job and seeking to make himself stronger, the Gadgeteer joined the Champions and was placed as Angel Team's fourth member.

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Thu May 17, 2018 10:53 pm

Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Tatiana let out a sign and leaned back into her seat,

i know it's a typo, but that immediately brings to mind a mental image of those 'oh no' 'oops' and 'ouch' signs Wile E. Coyote allways pulls from nowhere.

Characters

Sun May 20, 2018 4:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29