Reply to topic  [ 3531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89
HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard 
Game Master

Post Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard
"After the conversation we had earlier, more than i thought, less than you'd think." She states a concealed note of grumpyness at the edge of her words and her hand fell back to her side. "We should discus this inside."

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:05 pm

Deske Wrote:
"Sure, I am not busy right now. A tour would be nice." He smiled at Zeke and followed him inside.
-------
"He seemed interested in it when we talked about today's technology. I think he'll have fun once he gets used to it. Though, I guess the same could be said for me."

Zeke wagged his tail, glad he wouldn't have to look about his new home by himself "Well I guess first we have the entrance... An umbrella and coat rack!" He rubs his head "To the uh... This way!" he walked on and headed towards a room at random, avoiding the stairs for now

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:50 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master

"Very well." The officer stepped inside and shut the door, following Rua. "I have a lot of questions and a lot of things to say, but I would like to know what you know before I ask anything else."

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:59 pm

FlanDab Wrote:
Gameb18oy Wrote:
He was met by a fox who merely blinked when he heard that and responded “... um I only understood one of those words, and that was Canada. If you’re asking if we’re there, well no, this is the USA you’re in.Care to tell me why we got your box if you didn’t even intend to send it here?

"Oh," Pierre began, switched to speaking fluent English, and blinked in puzzlement. "Is that somewhere in Mexico or Alaska? I was pretty sure I addressed my box to America."

Pierre then changed stance, and removed his face of confusion with a smile. "Regardless of place, let's introduce each other. I'm Pierre." He held out his hand for a handshake.

Ferrum takes the hand without hesitation. “I’m Ferrum, you care to explain why you’re in a box? As for where we are well we’re not an Alaska, but that is one of USA’s states if that’s where you actually were aiming for.”

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:59 pm

Gameb18oy Wrote:
Ferrum takes the hand without hesitation. “I’m Ferrum, you care to explain why you’re in a box? As for where we are well we’re not an Alaska, but that is one of USA’s states if that’s where you actually were aiming for.”

"Well, I heard that you needed a passport to go on an airplane, and I didn't have that, and the closest place I could get on one was a post office," Pierre explained. "This USA place, it's still in Americas, right? It's not a province of Russia, right?"

May I interest you in my RP, the Imaginarium?

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:51 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Heh, ah well. Thanks for the thought anyway, Kaylee. I'd rather avoid dark magic though. I don't want demons summoned on my behalf." Holly says in a joking manner, although the gratitude is sincere.
"Yay! Cookieth!" Sandy cheers again. "I hope there'th milk too!"

"Yeah, how are we gonna shut that dog up if there're no cookies?" Socks drawls, digging with a pinky finger in the ear into which Sandy had just yelled.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:09 am
Profile WWW

Rig chuckled, "It is a very nice coat rack," he joked as he followed along.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:34 am

FlanDab Wrote:
Gameb18oy Wrote:

"Well, I heard that you needed a passport to go on an airplane, and I didn't have that, and the closest place I could get on one was a post office," Pierre explained. "This USA place, it's still in Americas, right? It's not a province of Russia, right?"

Ferrum did his best to not judge his friends lacking knowledge on geography. “Yeah were in the... Americas.” He found it odd having to explain this, he looked over the box’s label, wondering where he came from. He decided it best to move the conversation along to something he found less odd. “you hungry by the way? Can’t imagine you had much food in that box” or air for that matter he thought privately to to himself.

Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:50 am

Gameb18oy Wrote:
Ferrum did his best to not judge his friends lacking knowledge on geography. “Yeah were in the... Americas.” He found it odd having to explain this, he looked over the box’s label, wondering where he came from. He decided it best to move the conversation along to something he found less odd. “you hungry by the way? Can’t imagine you had much food in that box” or air for that matter he thought privately to to himself.

Once Ferrum mentioned food, Pierre's stomach began growling. He hadn't eaten much during the trip.

"Looks like it. I wanted to have peanuts in my box, but computer protested. I got drowsy in the box, and fell asleep during most of the trip."

Pierre then tried to exit the box, but caused the box to tip over, and him to fall face first to the ground. He eventually stood back up, brushing the dirt off his fur, and loosening his scarf so it doesn't feel like choking him.

May I interest you in my RP, the Imaginarium?

Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:37 pm

After cleaning the mess, eclipse try to use the materials soqhu gave him, but he was really bad at construction, so the only thing he do after a while of thinking, is draw a target on the ground, based on the others, and see if he can copy the structure.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:20 am

Deske Wrote:
Rig chuckled, "It is a very nice coat rack," he joked as he followed along.

They came to the living room, a decent sized entertainment stand, and a wall and a half seemingly dedicated to bookshelves filled with a mix of books, video games, knick knacks and figurines. "Good to know my collection is fine! Thought I wonder where my arcade machine is... " he gave it a bit of thought "Maybe he put it in the basement or in my room..."

Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:22 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89