Reply to topic  [ 3448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87
HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard 

Post Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard
"well..." Rua began to answer before her stomach interrupted, the physical cost of replenishing her mana pool having apparently run it's course while she was working on her guest's shoulder...

"I supose a quick snack couldn't hurt..." she commented sheepishly, a bit embarrassed. even if i did already have dinner an hour ago...

Last edited by Buster on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:29 am

"I'm going to learn that you think with your stomack, aren't I, Sandy," Kaylee mentioned, linking arms with her new brother. "Well, we have the brightest and best pupil giving us the tour of a castle with talking paintings. I feel very 'Harry Potter' at the moment. Lead on, sweet Amanda!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Within a few minutes they were back at Jakes' house. "C'mon in," he said, using his key to unlock the door after stretching up. "I'll make some coffee and see if Miss Wilkins needs anything..." The door opened and admitted the pair to the kitchen where the old lady was sat at the table, watching Jake with a smirk.
"Bringing ladies home without checking," she mock chastised as Jake rushed to help her stand. "It's not a bordello, you know?"
"You keep telling me I needed to date, Ma'am," Jake said, taking the weight. "This is Bonnie. My date. Bonnie, may I introduce Miss Fiona Wilkins?"
The Human held out a hand.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:27 am
Game Master

At the mention of food, Phoebe's underfed looking stomach growled even louder than Rua's, prompting the small rabbit to squeak in surprise. "Oof... May I have some food please? I haven't eaten since I left the pet place..." She said, not mentioning how long ago exactly that was.

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:36 am
Game Master

Amanda’s ear flicked and she found a smile on her face, as Holly got on her shoulder. “Sweet?” There was appreciation inside her voice, though there was something else among her tone. She gently stood from her seat, a light swirl of frost trailing her. “Alright. We will not go through the kitchen. If something caused dad to burn the cookies I think it is best to leave him be.”

She moved past the Matriarch, Alex giving a small flourish as she pushed the door opposite to the kitchen open. “All right everybody, step on through the Bellus doors and keep all whiskers and ears in appropriate spaces at all times! Feel free to cuddle my cousin though.”

Amanda gave a light glare to Alex with a bit more intensity than one might expect, which lasted until she stepped through the threshold to a small hallway that turned sharp left with three doors on the right side down the hall that ended with a turn left. A staircase was directly to the left of the entrance to the hall and a table with two chairs stood in front of a window, with a small shelf of books to the right. A hefty book with a handful of symbols on its cover lay on the table, next to what appeared to be burnt pieces of paper. And to bring the hall together was a nice hall length blue carpet, with a few unique paintings on the walls, seemingly depicting various humans and cats from the Bellus clan, though one seemed to show Bellus members meeting with a strange looking wolf.

“Anywhere you would like to go first? Door one on the right is dad’s work room, door two is, w-well, technically one of my rooms, but I don’t use it much. Door three is a storage room. First door up the stairs, and to the left is, well I guess it will be Socks’ room now, was the always furnished guest room. And the trap door slash pull down ladder in the ceiling leads to the attic, that’s my actual room. Oh, and down the hall there’s stairs to the basement. But, I don’t think dad would like us down there. There are a few other rooms here or there elsewhere, but they’re either empty or weird. S-sorry if it’s boring, or anything.” She said, shuffling her paws lightly as she waited for the group to follow and, or, give thoughts.

Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:31 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Of courthe." Sandy grins, linking arms with Kaylee, "I'm a dog. What did you ekthpect?"

Socks heads for the stairs. "I wanna see my room." he says.
"What do you mean weird? And what's around the corner?" Holly asks. "And don't worry. It's definitely NOT boring!"

"Why can't we go in the bathement? What'th down there?" Sandy asks curiously.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:16 am
Profile WWW

"Oh, it's probably just a laboratory, Sandy," Kaylee said, also wondering what Socks' room looked like. "Never safe to go in those without the scientist. And I doubt he does experiments on people either," she added, having suddenly thought it.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:12 pm

CyberDragon Wrote:
At the mention of food, Phoebe's underfed looking stomach growled even louder than Rua's, prompting the small rabbit to squeak in surprise. "Oof... May I have some food please? I haven't eaten since I left the pet place..." She said, not mentioning how long ago exactly that was.

Nodding, she leads rua back to the main floor to the other end of the house where there's a, frankly over designed, kitchen. opening up the fridge and stepping in she rummages around a moment before coming back with one of those boxed premade salads, and a sour expression on her face. It looks quite well prepared and is a generous size, with a nice selection of greens, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrot and little bits of cheese, "sorry, it's the only thing i can find that doesn't have meat in it." rua offers, apologetically, before handing it over and retreating inside again. returning with a rather meaty sandwich on fancy looking dark brown bread and a little toothpick stuck in it. once the fridge is closed, she she heads over to the table, gesturing for Rua to join her.

- - - - - -

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
Within a few minutes they were back at Jakes' house. "C'mon in," he said, using his key to unlock the door after stretching up. "I'll make some coffee and see if Miss Wilkins needs anything..." The door opened and admitted the pair to the kitchen where the old lady was sat at the table, watching Jake with a smirk.
"Bringing ladies home without checking," she mock chastised as Jake rushed to help her stand. "It's not a bordello, you know?"
"You keep telling me I needed to date, Ma'am," Jake said, taking the weight. "This is Bonnie. My date. Bonnie, may I introduce Miss Fiona Wilkins?"
The Human held out a hand.

deciding to be funny, and playing on the fact that being owned by the station she technically doesn't have a last name, she introduces herself with "Bonnie Parker, pleasure to meet you ma'am." faking a faint texan accent as she takes miss Wilkins' hand and gives an enthusiastic if brief shake. A part of her wondering how well the human before her knew her history.

- - - - - -

"Kid?" Soqhu pauses, looking over at eclipse, raising an eyebrow. sighing and putting down his clipboard, he walks back over from where he was working. "Don't take it personal, she's like that with everyone. Look, why don't we just forget about the fight in the living room, head out back and you show us what you can do? I might have a few pointers. What do you say?"

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:40 pm
Game Master

Buster Wrote:
Nodding, she leads rua back to the main floor to the other end of the house where there's a, frankly over designed, kitchen. opening up the fridge and stepping in she rummages around a moment before coming back with one of those boxed premade salads, and a sour expression on her face. It looks quite well prepared and is a generous size, with a nice selection of greens, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrot and little bits of cheese, "sorry, it's the only thing i can find that doesn't have meat in it." rua offers, apologetically, before handing it over and retreating inside again. returning with a rather meaty sandwich on fancy looking dark brown bread and a little toothpick stuck in it. once the fridge is closed, she she heads over to the table, gesturing for Rua to join her.

Phoebe looked upon the simple salad, eyes wide with wonder and mouth watering as if it were the most magnificent feast she had ever seen. Which, of course, it was. She hopped up to Rua and gave her a hug, before backing away shyly as if afraid she had done something wrong. "Thank you!" she squeaked. Phoebe sat back down and started digging into the salad. She paused and swallowed her mouthful before asking, "What's "meat"?"

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Game Master for Hopefall, the game of adventure, mystery, and exploration. Read it here!

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87