Announcements of leave and return

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

HiraokaNettoMichio

Re: Announcements of leave and return

Post by HiraokaNettoMichio »

...Is the forums dead? I am just going to try and figure out how to do my fan work as I have to return a internet hot spot on Tuesday.
Friend me on steam for a friendly game of whichever.

Steam Name: Hiraoka Netto Michio
(Username: James77358)
Steam Friend code: 51949146
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

HiraokaNettoMichio wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:10 pm ...Is the forums dead? I am just going to try and figure out how to do my fan work as I have to return a internet hot spot on Tuesday.
The forum isn't dead but there's not a lot of activity anymore... most fans congregate on Discord or Twitter now. Maybe activity levels will rise when HP Worlds starts, but I doubt it.

Also, returning a hot-spot? How unfortunately relatable.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Yeah, there is still some activity around here.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
HiraokaNettoMichio

...At this point, I'm back. In more ways than one...

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Glad to see that you made your way back! It will be nice to see you posting again!
IsraeliDisneyFan

Post by IsraeliDisneyFan »

I once again came back
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Welcome back :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Glad to see that you have come back! Will be really nice to see you start to post again!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Sick as all get out. I'm constantly hacking my lungs out until I'm blue in the face. And even then, I don't know if I'll be able to beat this sort of headache inducing hacking.

I will be taking a break but just know that I'll have to take my time on both Chaos Fight and my life I don't know if I'll be able to make it in time to coincide the first instance of Rick's Restart but at least I'll be jotting down details as I go along.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That's OK that you have to take a break because you are sick and dealing with whatever it is! Just take all the time that you need to get better and we will be here for you if you need anything!
IsraeliDisneyFan

Post by IsraeliDisneyFan »

I keep forgetting this forum exists
HiraokaNettoMichio

Really sick. Gotta rest. Hope I won't kick the bucket because of my poverty.

HiraokaNettoMichio

I'm back. Not dead yet.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Glad to see that you are back on the forum again Hiraoka! Also IDF, don't worry too much about forgetting about the forum existing. You will eventually remember and that is all that counts!
Harry Johnathan

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:54 pm Glad to see that you are back on the forum again Hiraoka! Also IDF, don't worry too much about forgetting about the forum existing. You will eventually remember and that is all that counts!
I know this is kinda unrelated but your pfp made me do a double take. 💀
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:54 pm Glad to see that you are back on the forum again Hiraoka! Also IDF, don't worry too much about forgetting about the forum existing. You will eventually remember and that is all that counts!
Yeah, it's unforgettable, this forum ... ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh I do know that for a fact. When I was exiled for 2 years all I could do was just think about the forum. Though that might have been because the comic was still continuing. :lol:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:58 pm Oh I do know that for a fact. When I was exiled for 2 years all I could do was just think about the forum. Though that might have been because the comic was still continuing. :lol:
So very true, Amazz. I'd like to think the return of the comic in whatever form would set off a flood of member returns.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Though to be perfectly honest I feel my hope about the comic coming back the longer we go into the New Year. I do want to have hope but its hard.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Aside from my writing exercises, I am leaving for the time being because of the spambots spoiling my fun like milk and spam...

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You shouldn't let them force you out of the forum by posting nonsensically and putting links in that will lead to your computer getting viruses. Just ignore them and they will back off. We can't afford to lose anymore members.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Hey, guys. It looks like i'll be coming back around March 21st. Looking forward to seeing you guys again :)
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

GameCobra wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:47 pm Hey, guys. It looks like i'll be coming back around March 21st. Looking forward to seeing you guys again :)
Yay! We like our sickly Cobra!
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Sickly? lol X3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

See you then, GameCobra!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:28 pm You shouldn't let them force you out of the forum by posting nonsensically and putting links in that will lead to your computer getting viruses. Just ignore them and they will back off. We can't afford to lose anymore members.
No, ignoring the problem is only going to make it worse. Though they're in the forum games section at the moment, report the spammers, report them and let's if they can handle a surprise chaotic otter attack.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

HiraokaNettoMichio wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:40 pm Aside from my writing exercises, I am leaving for the time being because of the spambots spoiling my fun like milk and spam...
Sorry about that! We're banning them as soon as they pop up and the admins are looking into extra security measures to keep them out!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

HiraokaNettoMichio

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:42 pm
HiraokaNettoMichio wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:40 pm Aside from my writing exercises, I am leaving for the time being because of the spambots spoiling my fun like milk and spam...
Sorry about that! We're banning them as soon as they pop up and the admins are looking into extra security measures to keep them out!
Thank you Hilaoroo, A well performed Aussie attack sould send the spammers packing, As I don't think that the forums can handle the bad viarety of "Special army meat."

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The administration team is doing what they can but if you let them drive you out then they win. You need to stick around here in the forum and tough it out so you can see the other side.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:24 am The administration team is doing what they can but if you let them drive you out then they win. You need to stick around here in the forum and tough it out so you can see the other side.
Golly, I didn't think of that. Okay, I'm sticking around.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

HiraokaNettoMichio wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:55 pm
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:42 pm
Thank you Hilaoroo, A well performed Aussie attack sould send the spammers packing, As I don't think that the forums can handle the bad viarety of "Special army meat."
Very reassuring, Hla. Hiro's quite right - this ongoing "BOT-bardment" is reaching carpet bombing intensity. ;)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

HiraokaNettoMichio wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:08 am
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:24 am The administration team is doing what they can but if you let them drive you out then they win. You need to stick around here in the forum and tough it out so you can see the other side.
Golly, I didn't think of that. Okay, I'm sticking around.
Puts chain and padlock away.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

We still might need those just in case he ends up getting a bit squirrelly again so don't throw them away just yet. Keep them in a place where its easy to reach them.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Internet is spotty again. If you don't get another bit of my writing exercises, then I am having to rely on hotspots and therefore won't be able to update my writing exercise sessions.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hope that your internet gets fixe soon then so you can continue to write. We need everybody who is active now to continue to be active so we can revitalize the forum.
HiraokaNettoMichio

I am leaving for the time being to see if I can get a life. I don't know how to do it but at least I'll make sure to get a life so I don't write some screwed up things.

Besides, God outright told me to Never write again. Kinda fitting that I need to move on since a infernal fandom caused someone to take their own life and they succeeded in doing so.

Dayzee, give my regards to Tommy Oliver himself. At least he's giving Violet and the other rotten kids some much needed discipline.

Update: guess I'm here then. I know the concept of fandoms in general are tarnished by the rotten instance one committing murder on someone, but this place is still sane.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You know just because I said that I didn't agree with what you were writing doesn't mean that you have to stop writing or leave. You are free to write whatever it is you want to if it makes you happy and its what you want to. I am also not sure how I suddenly became God either. :shock:
HiraokaNettoMichio

Well, it's complicated. Also dayzee, you're not god either. He outright stated that I should keep writing anyways, as I told him my mindset of how I write.

My writing mindset is akin to writing for television, movies, books, games... you know, complete with the likes of censors, network management and the like.

If the censors of the forums tells me to not say or do something that is against standards and practices, I don't say or do it because they told me not to say or do it.

But if they tell me to edit something so that it isn't so strong as it was originally written, then it's rewritten.

Last time I checked, there was nothing really objectionable written recently. But thank you for your concern dayzee.

Harry Johnathan

HiraokaNettoMichio wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:15 am Besides, God outright told me to Never write again. Kinda fitting that I need to move on since a infernal fandom caused someone to take their own life and they succeeded in doing so.
I think you just have mental health problems, like me. "God" has told me to do things I didn't wanna do, or to stop doing things I loved doing before. You should see a therapist or talk with someone about it like I did, to see if that's the case.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Harry Johnathan wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:52 pm
HiraokaNettoMichio wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:15 am Besides, God outright told me to Never write again. Kinda fitting that I need to move on since a infernal fandom caused someone to take their own life and they succeeded in doing so.
I think you just have mental health problems, like me. "God" has told me to do things I didn't wanna do, or to stop doing things I loved doing before. You should see a therapist or talk with someone about it like I did, to see if that's the case.
What mental illnesses are you talking about, aside from the ones I was born with. The "Infernal Fandoms" that did irreparable damage happened to be of Vizziepop's works involving infernals. They succeeded in their murder of an innocent life.

Another funny part? Vizziepop herself had nothing to do with the criminal act. But cause irreparable damage the fandom did and ruin fandoms in general is their result.

Of course I'll get back to writing but I don't know if I would be able to stay sane throughout all things.

Get a therapist? I need to get a job instead!