HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"so does that mean the strong stuff's there too, or only the expensive and easily popped stuff?" Maria asked.
Mostly the strong yet a little bit more spend-y stuff. There might be some that are expensive yet weak back there but i don't think so. Speedy replied back to the monkey.
Yes, I am a furry.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, right. Must be me then." Jake retrieves his ball from the machine and carefully lines up his shot. As he begins his hop-up, Joey calls over to him.
"Hey, Jake, your hat's slipping." Startled by the sudden noise, Jake's aim falters and his ball curves sideways and into the gutter.
"I'm going to get you for that." he growls, favouring Joey with a mock-angry glare. Once his ball is returned, he lines up his next shot and is rewarded by a spare as all the pins are knocked down.
"Your turn, Joey." Joey, wary of any tricks in return from Jake, collects his own ball and aims for the pins. His hop-up goes slightly awry and the ball angles down the lane. Joey watches nervously as it curves perilously close to the gutter and then is astounded when it swings back into the centre of the lane for a strike.
"Pick your jaw up off the floor, Joey. Someone'll drive a train into it otherwise!"
"Wow. I did not think that was going to happen. I must be getting the hang of it after all."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The Moon Howler wrote:... The coywolf took his flute and playing on it - got out of the house and headed to the forest. He chose to play repeatedly a single happy melody.
Takoda took his time once he entered the forest. He walked slowly, enjoying the scenery, until he saw a nice big rock among the trees that looked perfect for a place to rest for a while. The coywolf climbed n top of it, sat down and once again started playing on his flute.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

musclecar326 wrote:Speedy was looking the other way when she heard the *POP* as well, turning she looked at the deflated mess. No that's definitely not good, luckily both me and snowy have done similar things here. All you'll have to do is pay for the damaged property. Luckily for you that was a rather inexpensive ball, the shop keep keeps everything expensive behind the counters now after me and Snowy's incid... Speedy trailed off at the end of her sentence looking down now a little embarrassed.
"What happened?" Namine asked Speedy.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan watches as the two marsupials expertly aim the bowling balls to their targets and when they were done Ryan just got prepared when he had to go, looking over at the two siblings
"Good Shot"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

For some strange reason, the wolves seem to be lost in thought.

Um, guys. Is there something wrong? Why are you all looking blankly into space?
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two roos look at each other and smile. "Thanks!" they chorus.
"Is it your go now, Ryan?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alchemy shook his head, as if coming out of a daze.
"Hmm? Oh. Apologizes. Lack of sleep on my part. I guess" The wolf shrugged.
"New resident then?" The wolf grinned.
"Coincidence? Just moved in myself."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Houston starts to get a little annoyed with the silent treatment and thinks to himself.

("Are these two predators ignoring me on purpose? Did I interrupt something to deserve this? If that's the way it's gonna be then so be it.")

Houston attempts to fly away but loses his footing for a moment and trips over towards the bearcat.
Last edited by 69eist on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:The two roos look at each other and smile. "Thanks!" they chorus.
"Is it your go now, Ryan?"
"Actually, it's mine," Met said as he grabbed his ball. He took his turn, actually managing to pull out a strike. "Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this," he said triumphantly
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well done!" calls Jake while Joey high-fives the lion.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan watched as Met went and got a strike, he gave a small clap as Met came back to them he then looked at the group
"Is it my go?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I do believe it is. Good luck!" replies Joey encouragingly.
"So, Met, you never finished telling me. Would I know any of your dad's films?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

musclecar326 wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"so does that mean the strong stuff's there too, or only the expensive and easily popped stuff?" Maria asked.
Mostly the strong yet a little bit more spend-y stuff. There might be some that are expensive yet weak back there but i don't think so. Speedy replied back to the monkey.
Echo gathered up the mess, a bit saddened by the death of a perfectly good ball. "I think I'd rather spend a bit more than constantly break my toys...." she joined in Namine's curiosity. "Yes, what happened?"
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Houston picks himself up annoyed and decides to wake up the bearcat. He plucks one of his own feathers and tickles the sleep ing animal's nose.

("Wake up already.")
Last edited by 69eist on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Careful." The wolf warned in his usual robotic voice. Though he has had little to no experience personally with a bearcat, much like many wild animals that fall asleep, seldom is there one that enjoys being waken abruptly, through feather-tickling or otherwise.

Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:"Careful." The wolf warned in his usual robotic voice. Though he has had little to no experience personally with a bearcat, much like many wild animals that fall asleep, seldom is there one that enjoys being waken abruptly, through feather-tickling or otherwise.
Houston, caught by surprise, makes a little squawk and jumps.

"I thought you we're daydreaming there for a moment. Are you really that tired or is there something on your mind?"
My Personas

Argent

Post by Argent »

Close up a binturong's mouth is enormous, especially when one is a bird... the kind of sharp teeth that decorate it are normally associated with bird-eaters.

Fortunately, this bearcat was just yawning.

Meemaw sat up and stretched all five limbs, and cracked his neck, and mused "Hum hum, did I fall asleep, how careless!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Argent wrote:Close up a binturong's mouth is enormous, especially when one is a bird... the kind of sharp teeth that decorate it are normally associated with bird-eaters.

Fortunately, this bearcat was just yawning.

Meemaw sat up and stretched all five limbs, and cracked his neck, and mused "Hum hum, did I fall asleep, how careless!"
Houston quickly regains his composure and throws away the feather. He backs up a little and carefully observes the bearcat. He then looks back at the wolf that just pulled himself out of the water.
My Personas

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro snapped back to reality "Oh I think I got a good idea!" he jumped to his feet, suddenly, stumbling a bit "Should've been able to predict that... oof stood up to fast... he paused a bit and cleared his head "Most of us are new to this town right?" he asked, smiling a bit
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
69eist

Post by 69eist »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro snapped back to reality "Oh I think I got a good idea!" he jumped to his feet, suddenly, stumbling a bit "Should've been able to predict that... oof stood up to fast... he paused a bit and cleared his head "Most of us are new to this town right?" he asked, smiling a bit
Houston now rejoices as the pets are now active. However, he starts ponders on his critical judgement and starts feeling remorse.

"I apologize for my impudence. I got a little impatient. I don't like being given the silent treatment. A lot of people ignore me whenever I greet them. What do you have in mind wolf?"

Houston just realizes that he hasn't learned of their names, except for meemaw but still, he felt the need to learn who they we're.

"Um, sorry, would you mind if I asked what your names are?
My Personas

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro bowed his head respectfully "Marro Woods is my name, fortune telling is my game" he smiles "Well I figured that, seeing as our shop, my mother's and mine, just opened, we should celebrate right? Well what better way to celebrate than a welcoming party, and a sleep over for the pets, and at night we will enjoy the beautiful light of the moon as we get to know each other" he grinned a bit, tail swishing wildly at the idea
Pet Friendly:
69eist

Post by 69eist »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro bowed his head respectfully "Marro Woods is my name, fortune telling is my game" he smiles "Well I figured that, seeing as our shop, my mother's and mine, just opened, we should celebrate right? Well what better way to celebrate than a welcoming party, and a sleep over for the pets, and at night we will enjoy the beautiful light of the moon as we get to know each other" he grinned a bit, tail swishing wildly at the idea
"Nice to meet you Marro. I'd have to make a phone call first. But I'm sure my Mom would permit it..... So you're a fortune teller? How accurate are your readings?"
My Personas

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Meemaw.. hum... Meemaw Natnak Logan. It is a mouthful I admit, you can call me whiskers for short because... ahem... they're so long."

He sat up in a comfortable roly-poly movement.

"What time is it, I fear my family is going to worry."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Argent wrote:"Meemaw.. hum... Meemaw Natnak Logan. It is a mouthful I admit, you can call me whiskers for short because... ahem... they're so long."

He sat up in a comfortable roly-poly movement.

"What time is it, I fear my family is going to worry."
Houston looks up to the sky and assess the time of day based on the color.

"Judging by the sun, I'd say it's a some time between 4-5 pm.
My Personas

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I do believe it is. Good luck!" replies Joey encouragingly.
Ryan watched as the screen flipped to his name and he went forward with his ball and took a second to remember what Joey and Jake had taught them, then he took a good start and rolled his ball except this time it got some air and got about halfway down the lane for hitting hard and bouncing hard down toward the pin, when it landed Ryan looked slightly shocked not sure if he could get in trouble for doing that but as it went he watched it bowl through the middle pins leaving 3 on each side. When his ball returned he took and and tried to figure out if he could nail both sides so he aimed for the far right and it went exactly where he wanted it and a single pin shot over to the other side except it only knocked one other pin down. Though Ryan was pretty satisfied with that result and contently returned to his seat.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro smiled a bit and chuckled "My predictions are more accurate than an arrow shot from the bow of William Tell" he toyed a bit with his crystal tag, tail still swaying softly "But whether you believe my predictions or not, is up to you, and of course..." his aura, if anyone could sense it other then him, tensed up a bit, becoming more serious "Fate is always changing, only to those who put in the effort to make things change..."
Pet Friendly:
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Thank you for the delightful swim, but I have to go. If you could give me directions back to the town I would be terribly grateful!"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro smiled a bit and chuckled "My predictions are more accurate than an arrow shot from the bow of William Tell" he toyed a bit with his crystal tag, tail still swaying softly "But whether you believe my predictions or not, is up to you, and of course..." his aura, if anyone could sense it other then him, tensed up a bit, becoming more serious "Fate is always changing, only to those who put in the effort to make things change..."
"(Hahahaha) I'm a sucker for fortune telling. Also, thanks for the words of wisdom."
Argent wrote:"Thank you for the delightful swim, but I have to go. If you could give me directions back to the town I would be terribly grateful!"
"Hold on whiskers, I'll fly up to see where the town is. Give me 5 minutes."

Houston takes of in a spiral motion.
My Personas

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Don't forget that I can't follow you as, ahem, the crow flies!"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Houston flies up for a moment then free falls and swoops around the pets.

"The town is that-a way."
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Cutting through the forest would be the quickest route to town." Alchemy chimed.
"Estimated time of arrival would be... five to ten minutes, if you walked." The wolf shrugged.
"From there... Navigation to your household would be based on experience in basic street knowledge, familiarity with the town, and, well. Location of your house."

Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:"Cutting through the forest would be the quickest route to town." Alchemy chimed.
"Estimated time of arrival would be... five to ten minutes, if you walked." The wolf shrugged.
"From there... Navigation to your household would be based on experience in basic street knowledge, familiarity with the town, and, well. Location of your house."
"Would you mind if I asked for your name sir wolf?"
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Alchemy, Alchemy Solus." The mexican gray responded, almost robotic in tone.
"Nicknames vary from person to person. Guess single syllable is better than three. Most stem from breaking down of the first name. Alec. Chem. Etc." The dog shrugged.
"Regardless. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He gave a small nod in salutation.

Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:"Alchemy, Alchemy Solus." The mexican gray responded, almost robotic in tone.
"Nicknames vary from person to person. Guess single syllable is better than three. Most stem from breaking down of the first name. Alec. Chem. Etc." The dog shrugged.
"Regardless. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He gave a small nod in salutation.
"The pleasure is mine Alec. Your form of speech is quite peculiar. Where did you develop such a standard for language?"
My Personas

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Thank you, little fella. I shall make my way, hum, forthwhith."

The burly critter collects his bag and ambles in a leisurely trundle "yonder".
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Bye!"
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Childhood tragedy, mental disorder, medical condition. Many ways to see it." He shrugged, looking slightly melancholy.
Then after a pause a smirk appeared on his muzzle and he let out a short laugh.
"Kidding." He said.
"Perfectly capable of speaking in normal syntax. Does so when singing songs, reading to self. Just..." He scratched the back of his head, grasping for words to explain it.
"Short declarative statement. Gets points over quickly. Saves time." He shrugs.
"Becomes a habit after awhile."

Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:"Childhood tragedy, mental disorder, medical condition. Many ways to see it." He shrugged, looking slightly melancholy.
Then after a pause a smirk appeared on his muzzle and he let out a short laugh.
"Kidding." He said.
"Perfectly capable of speaking in normal syntax. Does so when singing songs, reading to self. Just..." He scratched the back of his head, grasping for words to explain it.
"Short declarative statement. Gets points over quickly. Saves time." He shrugs.
"Becomes a habit after awhile."
"I'll take a memo.... Bring a dictionary to keep up with your....... syntax...
My Personas

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I do believe it is. Good luck!" replies Joey encouragingly.
"Oh, well... I don't know. Most of his work was before our time, assuming we're about the same age. His last movie was a few years back, it was about PT Barnum, called 'Circus King'."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets