HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by valerio »

"Oh, it is. I'm sorry, I didn't imagine there would be a vegetarian, but the potage and the salads should do. I will fix another salad for you if you want." She ruffled the rabbit's head fur. Buster inspired her trust, while the poor little dog looked like he was afraid of being hit any minute now. It's not much orthodox, but...milk anyone?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

TensaZangetsu wrote:
Aerroxosity wrote:Albert sat there in another daze as he was basking in the remnants of the guitar's melody. "Wow, how long have each of you been playing?" But ignoring getting an answer he stood up and ran over to the edge of the forest and started examining past the trees. "What do you think is in the forest? Probably something fun. Wanna go?" He asked while turning to the other dogs, he was giving them a cute, friendly 'Please' kind of smile.
Tia got excited at the thought of and adventure. Yeah! Let's do it!
She then ran up to Albert
C'mon slowpoke!
She yelled to Rex
Rex smiled as he stood up and fixed the guitar on his back "I'm coming, I'm coming!" he said as he ran to them.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Oh, it is. I'm sorry, I didn't imagine there would be a vegetarian, but the potage and the salads should do. I will fix another salad for you if you want." She ruffled the rabbit's head fur. Buster inspired her trust, while the poor little dog looked like he was afraid of being hit any minute now. It's not much orthodox, but...milk anyone?"
He smiled at her as she ruffled his head fur. "It shouldn't be a problem, mam. I'm usually a pretty light eater, anyway."

"Milk sounds good."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena had waited till the others had said something about the spread before answering Isibel's questions. In response to those questions though she said "I'll just act like I know what "Potage" is and say no, but I will take that cup of milk thank you. Anyways, like I've already said, I've eaten my lunch, and I don't want to over eat and not be able to eat dinner with my ma. She's what you might call... "eccentric" about that kind of thing. Just don't tell anybody I said that." She finished, while taking a seat close to, but not at, the table.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:
Tia got excited at the thought of and adventure. Yeah! Let's do it!
She then ran up to Albert
C'mon slowpoke!
She yelled to Rex

Rex smiled as he stood up and fixed the guitar on his back "I'm coming, I'm coming!" he said as he ran to them.

Albert smiled at their responses. "Fun, now let's see what we can find!" He started walking through the trees examining every little detail of their surroundings. "Wow, this place is pretty cool already" Albert walked over to a small tree and checked the trunk for a while. "If it gets cold in the winter time and there is a power out this would be some good firewood, though I doubt they would let us cut it down" Ablert giggled after pointing out something so pointless
The Moon Howler

"Yes" Rex replied, as he followed Albert "Forests do tend to be beautiful." he looked at the shepherd in front of him "But mind that we only use dead trees for firewood."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Isabel filled five glasses of milk. "Very good. In this case..." She proceeded to fill the plates with the pureed vegetables soup. She added grated parmisan and croutons of italian bread. "Bon appetit, boys."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

She didn't need to tell Buster twice. he grabbed a cup of milk, sat down, and started eating, enjoying every mouthful of the tasty dish.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena had walked over and grabed a cup of milk and walked back to where she had seated herself, and was about to take a drink of it when Isabel had said 'bon appetit, boys.' She looked up at the human and asked. "When you say 'boys', are you refering only to those who are gonna eat, or the lot of us? 'Cause I happen to be a girl, incase you hadn't noticed. and finished talking for the moment with that. She really hoped it was the first of the ideas, because she really didn't sound like a boy, and really hated being compared to a boy.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Isabel smiled at Rena. "I'm afraid I referred to them only, since they are, as you correctly pointed out, having their lunch. I would've gladly said 'boys and girl', otherwise. So, Rena, what does your family do for a living?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Ah-duh-umm..." Rena had fumbled out as her first response, trying not to sound overly stuned by the question, and clearly failing. After a brief pause to get her words right, she replied properly saying. "M-my ma owns the local book store." While putting her ears down and looking away from the major group, Trying to instill the thought that she didn't want to talk about it, because she didn't. Simply because she wanted friends who wouldn't be all business. "Anyways, don't be sorry about not including me, I'm not eating and you were talking to those who were, no harm done, right?" she said in a last ditch attempt to change the topic right there.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, that's great! I never seem to have enough books to buy for my son, and what with my job, I need legal texts by the handfuls. Please, tell your mom to visit as soon as she can. I'll be all too happy to be her legal counselor in return for a bargain on purchases. You're such a lucky cat!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

His cautions forgotten Gage dug in to his food.
better slow down, dont want her to think I'm a slob
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"It's good to see someone enjoying so much his food. If you want more, Gage, just ask. So, what do your parents do, if I may ask?"
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Yes" Rex replied, as he followed Albert "Forests do tend to be beautiful." he looked at the shepherd in front of him "But mind that we only use dead trees for firewood."
This kinda reminds me of home, ill be coming back more often.
Tia said.
She then walked next to Albert, keeping up with his pace.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
The Moon Howler

"What was your last home, Tia?" Rex asked

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia remembered the pack of wolves she used to live with.
I'd rather not say.
She then gave a light chuckle.
The Moon Howler

"Your choice, lass." Rex said with a relaxed smile. He really liked the forest. They were so rare whenever he and his Dad went in the last few years

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia looked around and saw a patch of beautiful flowers she went over and picked a few of them
I'm sure mom will like these
Tia picked at least a dozen of them.
She then sniffs them, and gives a sigh
This has to have been the most peaceful day I've ever had in my life.
She then saw a Butterfly land on one of the flowers. She watched it for a while.
Wow, that is the most beautiful butterfly I've ever seen... It's also the first butterfly I haven seen my brother eat...

(it's the same brother that played the guitar)
The Moon Howler

"You're really enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Rex asked, smiling "As far as I could tell, you've either lived too close to a forest or in one." he sighed and said quietly, looking at the trees above them "In any case, you've probably lived better than me - moving from town to town, rarely staying at one place for longer than 3 months, rarely finding a good park, let alone forest."

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:"You're really enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Rex asked, smiling "As far as I could tell, you've either lived too close to a forest or in one." he sighed and said quietly, looking at the trees above them "In any case, you've probably lived better than me - moving from town to town, rarely staying at one place for longer than 3 months, rarely finding a good park, let alone forest."
Tia frowned. She walked over to Rex and gave him a hug
At least you have friends, like me and Albert. That's a plus right?
She continued to hug him.
The Moon Howler

Rex blushed as he hugged him. He wasn't used to other pets to hug him, yet he couldn't deny the fact that he was enjoying the hug "You're my first friends, actually. Never had the time to make any friends after the shelter. Mostly because my Dad was forced to move from town to town." the German shepherd smiled "But I like having friends." he hugged her back

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

She smiled.
Also yes, I did live in a forest at first.
She continued to hug, then realized something
Hey... where's Albert?
The Moon Howler

Rex was about to ask her about her past life, when suddenly her question made his ears to perk up. He looked around and couldn't see the other male. "Indeed, where is he?"

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Where did he go?
She let go of Rex and looked around
Albert? no answer
Albert!!
She started to get worried
How could we have gotten separated.
The Moon Howler

"He probably didn't notice we stopped." Rex said with serious expression, then turned and yelled "ALBERT!"
The German shepherd looked back at Tia
"We better look for him."

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia sighed
Saw a tree that made two paths up ahead.
Okay, you go left, and I go right, and we meet back here okay?
The Moon Howler

Rex nodded "Alright! Who finds him will yell. Good luck!" he said and went through the Right path.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia took the left side and walked down the naturally made path.
She looked around for signs of Albert but saw none.
She continued to walk, and saw a giant lake to her right.
Woah... This is pretty cool, but no time for sight seeing! I gotta find Albert!
She ignored the lake and continued down the path.
Man, where could he be?
The Moon Howler

Rex was following the path, looking around for any signs of Albert.
He ended up in a small opening, a field full of red and yellow wild flowers he did not know.
The shepherd stopped for a second and glanced at them. "Beautiful flowers! I might get some for Tia." He thought, but quickly snapped out "No time for this right now, Rex, you have to find that pup Albert!" he muttered to himself.
He quickly crossed the small opening and continued "Where could he be?"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"It's good to see someone enjoying so much his food. If you want more, Gage, just ask. So, what do your parents do, if I may ask?"
Gage finished chewing his mouthful of turkey and looked up
Dad's working for some contractor over in Blue River, Mom's cousin owns the diner in Blue river so she's waiting tables. We're nothing special I'm afraid.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert bent down and was examining a strange flower, he picked it out of the ground to show Tia and Rex "Hey loo-" Albert noticed that he was separated from the rest of the group when he went to show them the flower. "Uh-oh, this is not good." Albert started to look around hoping he didn't stray too far from Tia and Rex, but they were nowhere in sight, "TIA, REX, WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled as loud as he could but with no answer he decided it was nothing to get worked up over.

He looked around and saw the path he came from, as he started back down the path he noticed a small stream that had clear water in it, he walked over to the stream and took a drink of water. "I wonder where this traces back to?" He silently asked himself, Albert started to walk up the stream to find what was at the end. It took Albert about five minutes to get to the end where he found a small pond, He looked to see if there was any thing in it such as fish or something else, but there was only a few leafs and twigs, with knowing that there was nothing in the water he threw his collar on the closest rock and dove in the pond.

As he was doing a series of swimming techniques he heard a faint sound, Alberts ears perked up when he heard it, he got out of the water and cautiously walked over to see what it might have been. When he got over to a tree he looked past and seen a familiar figure a short ways from him. He started to run over to the figure, as he got closer he realized who it was. "Hey Tia!" He yelled as he was running. Short after he stopped in front of her, dripping wet without a collar he smiled. "Heh, I thought I was going to be lost for quite some time, but at least now I won't have to find a way home alone, that is if you also have no clue where we are"

He slightly chuckled and looked at Tia awaiting a response
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:Albert bent down and was examining a strange flower, he picked it out of the ground to show Tia and Rex "Hey loo-" Albert noticed that he was separated from the rest of the group when he went to show them the flower. "Uh-oh, this is not good." Albert started to look around hoping he didn't stray too far from Tia and Rex, but they were nowhere in sight, "TIA, REX, WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled as loud as he could but with no answer he decided it was nothing to get worked up over.

He looked around and saw the path he came from, as he started back down the path he noticed a small stream that had clear water in it, he walked over to the stream and took a drink of water. "I wonder where this traces back to?" He silently asked himself, Albert started to walk up the stream to find what was at the end. It took Albert about five minutes to get to the end where he found a small pond, He looked to see if there was any thing in it such as fish or something else, but there was only a few leafs and twigs, with knowing that there was nothing in the water he threw his collar on the closest rock and dove in the pond.

As he was doing a series of swimming techniques he heard a faint sound, Alberts ears perked up when he heard it, he got out of the water and cautiously walked over to see what it might have been. When he got over to a tree he looked past and seen a familiar figure a short ways from him. He started to run over to the figure, as he got closer he realized who it was. "Hey Tia!" He yelled as he was running. Short after he stopped in front of her, dripping wet without a collar he smiled. "Heh, I thought I was going to be lost for quite some time, but at least now I won't have to find a way home alone, that is if you also have no clue where we are"

He slightly chuckled and looked at Tia awaiting a response
His response was a hard slap to the back of the head
YOU IDIOT! DONT EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!
She growled, then hugged him
I was worried about you.
She then noticed he had no collar
where's your collar?
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert recoiled in pain from the slap on the back of his head, it really did not help he was wet on top of it. He had no time to respond when Tia had hugged him in which he had hugged back. "Sorry, I guess I did not really notice you had stopped for something. But as goes for my collar, I think I set it on a rock or next to it when I went swimming." He was slightly blushing because he was forgetful enough to forget to put his collar back on, his blush quickly faded when he realized that Rex was not with her. "But that's fine for right now, do you know where Rex is?" He asked kind of worried.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:Albert recoiled in pain from the slap on the back of his head, it really did not help he was wet on top of it. He had no time to respond when Tia had hugged him in which he had hugged back. "Sorry, I guess I did not really notice you had stopped for something. But as goes for my collar, I think I set it on a rock or next to it when I went swimming." He was slightly blushing because he was forgetful enough to forget to put his collar back on, his blush quickly faded when he realized that Rex was not with her. "But that's fine for right now, do you know where Rex is?" He asked kind of worried.
Oh right... REX I FOUN HIM!!
Tia yelled
He did say to yell when one of us found you, now follow me... But first, put you're collar on!
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert smiled softly and gave Tia a friendly kiss on the cheek. "That was for scaring you, I really did not mean to." His ears went slightly down before he ran off to the small body of water to find his collar. Once he got there he looked at his collar that was still sitting on the rock he had put it on, he put it back around his neck before running back over to Tia. When he got back over to her he gave a warm smile. "So, lets go to Rex, then we can do whatever afterwards" He gave a small hand gesture for her to lead the way.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:Albert smiled softly and gave Tia a friendly kiss on the cheek. "That was for scaring you, I really did not mean to." His ears went slightly down before he ran off to the small body of water to find his collar. Once he got there he looked at his collar that was still sitting on the rock he had put it on, he put it back around his neck before running back over to Tia. When he got back over to her he gave a warm smile. "So, lets go to Rex, then we can do whatever afterwards" He gave a small hand gesture for her to lead the way.
Tia blushed very deeply when Albert kissed her
Uh- well... Thank you...
She continued to blush very deeply and led them back down the path she took at first, when she came to the tree, she sat down
Uh, okay, now we just wait for him.
She was still blushing from earlier, she couldn't stop thinking about it.
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert sat down next to Tia, he looked over at her and remembered the flower that he had picked earlier. "Oh hey, Tia, look at this!" He pulled out a Globe Thistle flower from his collar, completely undamaged it was perfectly round and striking vibrant blue color. "It's beautiful don't ya think?" He asked completely letting go of his accurate tounge and just speaking the way he liked to. "I picked it up while I was walkin' through a small cove made of trees. he chuckled a little bit and handed the flower to Tia
Last edited by Aerroxosity on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

It's beautiful Albert!
She then hugged him
Thank you!
She then blushed at being so close to Albert, but continued to hug him
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Gage finished chewing his mouthful of turkey and looked up
Dad's working for some contractor over in Blue River, Mom's cousin owns the diner in Blue river so she's waiting tables. We're nothing special I'm afraid.
"No, but your Dad could need legal assistance. And that makes him special, to me. As for you..." she poured a little of Tuscany olive oil on a slice of bread, added a sprinkle of salt then handed it to Gage, "If you're Janus' friends, you're special enough, boy." She then turned to Buster. "And you, handsome rabbit? What's your family like? More potato salad?"