HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

You mean, other then the fact that she's intoxicatingly attractive? Well. She's attached to Serenade, from what I gather, deal with the devil sort of thing. And very powerful, twitchy, and has a mean streak. I was afraid she was going to incinerate an officer earlier this morning so I talked to her a bit to calm her down. Miles thought to Grace.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"T-the devil?" Grace was disturbed by the fact. She had seen the 'pact with the devil' scenario many times in books and movies, and not one of them ended in a good way for the contractee. The officer incineration news didn't help alleviate her worries either.

"Will she be okay? And will all of us be? *sigh* But then again, I'm almost in the same circumstances as she is, only she has no one helping her..." The ermine's thoughts petered out, looking at the blue fox. Poor Serenade...

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"erm....Grace ?" The blue fox asked , seeing her ermine friend looking at her with a strange look "Is...something wrong ?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The ermine blinked once, and flashed a watered-down smile at Serenade. "Nothing, just thinking how bizarre today is so far." She knew Shifu didn't want her to get too close in case the presence came back, but Grace wanted to help her somehow. There has to be a deeper reason for her current situation.

But not now, with everyone around. As such, she picked up her sweaty glass of tea, and sipped on it bit by bit, waiting for the rest to settle down.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yeah....." the blue fox nodded , reaching out to the lantern she placed earlier ,and strange enough , the moment her fingers touched it , whatever was left of that other presence instantly vanished.
"I just hope that......*sigh*.....never mind.....so , erm......has any of you guys got the news about that picnic tonight yet ?" she asked , trying to change the subject to a more cheerful one
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"So, how do you like it here so far?" Doc Garfield asked the rabbit during the examination.
"Well, I like it better than where I used to live," Buster replied. "More friendly faces. No to mention having a boyfriend now... which still feels a bit weird to say but a good weird."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The man measured the rabbit's pressure. he chuckled as he kept his attention on the instrument. "heh, at least you are the first one who admits it. I find it cute, but even more so that a rabbit is dating a canine. Talk about unusual coupling." He recorded the results, then inserted a thermometer into the rabbit's ear. "Hold still a minute and we're done. You'll love it here, this is a really peaceful setting."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"yeah....." the blue fox nodded , reaching out to the lantern she placed earlier ,and strange enough , the moment her fingers touched it , whatever was left of that other presence instantly vanished.
"I just hope that......*sigh*.....never mind.....so , erm......has any of you guys got the news about that picnic tonight yet ?" she asked , trying to change the subject to a more cheerful one
"Right, right..." Grace concurred. She only noticed the ornate old-fashioned lantern, but figured that the fox was flustered as she was and would not be comfortable answering more questions about herself, so she RSVP'ed the questions for now.

"Yes, we were just about to confirm this with Janus and Buster through a call. Anyone knows their phone numbers?" she asked loudly enough so that everyone could hear her, but not loud enough to wake Timmy up.

She then thought of something. "Say Miles, do you know them? Maybe you could go and ask them yourself? If it's not bother."

"Shifu, Timmy is resting again, you can come out again," she added after that.

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
Banana phone
Banana phone
I've got this feeling, so appealing,
for us to get together and sing. Sing!

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone
Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding donana phone
It grows in bunches, I've got my hunches,
It's the best! Beats the rest!
Cellular, modular, interactivodular!

Banana phone
Banana phone
Can ya call 'em on their banana phone?

Was Miles response to Grace.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The dragon appeared perching on the ermine's shoulder. "Very well done, my child. You handled the situation quite well."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

At first, Grace harrumphed out loud at Miles' reply. "Wei, leng mao, you wan play-play one ah?" she thought to him, faking a mental pout. "I'm no banana-lah wei!"

She was still mulling over Miles' reply when she felt a presence on her shoulder. Imagine her surprise when she saw a mini Hubert perching there! She almost jumped out of her pelt!

"Aiya, shifu, I almost got a heart attack there!" she gushed. Her expression changed almost immediately following his response though. "Thank you, but I think I could've handled it better, to be honest." The wane smile returned to her muzzle.

((OOC: Translation- "Hey, pretty boy, you're playing around with me, aren't you?"))
Last edited by kurowolfe on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Your point of view is wise: Never take anything for granted, including yourself. Let me reinstate it: You did well, you will do fine as pupil."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The way the dragon rephrased his praise made the smile on the ermine's muzzle more genuine. "Thank you."

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles cringed.

Translation por favor? He thought back to Grace.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

That warming smile widened into a grin. "I was asking rhetorically, whether you, a pretty kitty, was playing around with me. And you called me a banana, and you do not want to call someone from a Chinese upbringing that, to say the least. No harm done, just surprised is all, Señor Miles." Grace added a mental wink.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The man measured the rabbit's pressure. he chuckled as he kept his attention on the instrument. "heh, at least you are the first one who admits it. I find it cute, but even more so that a rabbit is dating a canine. Talk about unusual coupling." He recorded the results, then inserted a thermometer into the rabbit's ear. "Hold still a minute and we're done. You'll love it here, this is a really peaceful setting."
"huh, that was a lot less... intrusive... than when most vets take my temperature. Thanks," Buster said. "And I already love it here."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Master Hubert ? Miles ? Grace ? May I ask what's going on ?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh right! I was asking Miles whether he could get in contact with either Janus or Buster, and he responded with a banana phone song or something." Grace shook her head.

valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"huh, that was a lot less... intrusive... than when most vets take my temperature. Thanks," Buster said. "And I already love it here."
The man pulled off the thermometer and wrote down the result. "Tch, bunch of butchers. Thankfully, technology is making progresses, and a growing number of vets is learning to be less invasive in their tests." He closed the book. "All done! Do you have a favorite snack?"
---
serence ice fox wrote:"Master Hubert ? Miles ? Grace ? May I ask what's going on ?"
"It happened that Grace's companion suffered a minor seizure. I found it inappropriate, to appear in such delicate circumstance."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

HEY! I wasn't calling YOU a banana! Miles protested.

I thought everyone knew that song! He thought to Grace.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I....see...." Serenade said , giggled a little bit when she heard about Miles and his "banana song" , but still , somehow , she still felt a little uneasy...
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"I certainly never heard of it," Grace said out loud now, since they were in no danger of being heard by her knocked-out partner. "I apologize, I guess I'm a little on edge."

Hearing Serene's meek answer, she turned to look at her, and instinctively held out a paw on the fox's, giving a few gentle squeezes. For once, she was not sure what she could say to abate her trepidation, so the ermine kept the squeezes, and looked warmly into her eyes.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

seeing the ermine's gesture of comfort , Serenade smiled a bit , as if to say "thank you" , but really aside from that ,there was not much else she could've said.......then , just to , well , avoid the awkward silence , she turned to the others , especiallt at Jessie , and ask "Speaking of being on edge.....is everyone alright ? Jessie ? you feeling ok ?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn looked at Serenade. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just distracted easily." he said, laughing a bit.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The man pulled off the thermometer and wrote down the result. "Tch, bunch of butchers. Thankfully, technology is making progresses, and a growing number of vets is learning to be less invasive in their tests." He closed the book. "All done! Do you have a favorite snack?"
"Well I wouldn't say no to some carrots if you have some," Buster replied with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

serence ice fox wrote:seeing the ermine's gesture of comfort , Serenade smiled a bit , as if to say "thank you" , but really aside from that ,there was not much else she could've said.......then , just to , well , avoid the awkward silence , she turned to the others , especiallt at Jessie , and ask "Speaking of being on edge.....is everyone alright ? Jessie ? you feeling ok ?"
Jessie looked up, being distracted from her daydream. "Mm? Oh, Hi Serenade!" She said happily. "I'm fine now.. You look a little glum though, cheer up! The day isn't over!"

Jessie then looked around at everyone else, Gracie was holding Serenade's paw, Lyn looked happy and the rest were ok too.
She thought she must've missed some of the conversation, but to her it was rather normal for that to happen.. And timmy was gone? He looked tired so she guessed he just went bed or something..

"What time is it?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well I wouldn't say no to some carrots if you have some," Buster replied with a smile.
The man opened the fridge and pulled out a bowl filled with small carrots -each one of them glistening as if they had been neatly iced. "Candied baby carrots. Crunchy and fresh. Pick a couple. Made ny myself."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace couldn't help but giggle watching Jess coming out from the clouds. "Jessie dear, you must be pretty tired if you didn't notice what was happening. Maybe we should send you home first to rest. I think we all could do with a good nap." Not letting go of Serenade's paw, she glanced up towards the simple wall clock on the wall. "It is getting quite late after all, 4 o'clock."

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles visibly appeared.

"Fffft, that's hardly late," he said, "I think we just need some exercise. How bouts a walk to the park?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The man opened the fridge and pulled out a bowl filled with small carrots -each one of them glistening as if they had been neatly iced. "Candied baby carrots. Crunchy and fresh. Pick a couple. Made ny myself."
Buster grabbed a couple and ate them. "I think I'll like vet visits from now on."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

kurowolfe wrote:Grace couldn't help but giggle watching Jess coming out from the clouds. "Jessie dear, you must be pretty tired if you didn't notice what was happening. Maybe we should send you home first to rest. I think we all could do with a good nap." Not letting go of Serenade's paw, she glanced up towards the simple wall clock on the wall. "It is getting quite late after all, 4 o'clock."
xhunterko wrote:Miles visibly appeared.

"Fffft, that's hardly late," he said, "I think we just need some exercise. How bouts a walk to the park?"
Jessie nodded in agreement with Miles, not caring he was invisible a moment ago. Ghosts are cool like that.. "Mhm! I'm not tired at all! Angelina says I get 'lost in my thoughts' sometimes!" She sings joyfully, looking up at the clock. "I don't go bed 'till waaay later.."
Character Reference
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:"Speaking of being on edge.....is everyone alright ? "
Gage had been lost in his own thoughts but being adressed, even if it was a bit indirectly, pulled him back to reality. "Yeah I'm good. I'm stll trying to process all this I guess."

xhunterko wrote:Miles visibly appeared.

"I'd be down. It's a nice enough day."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster grabbed a couple and ate them. "I think I'll like vet visits from now on."
"Thatìs the idea. Now your turn boy," he said to Janus. "you look nervous. Bad vets you, too?"
Janus took place on the bed. "I...spent a lot of time in hospitals. Bad...past.
I won't inquiry. Just try and relax, you just saw this is not an invasive procedure."
Janus sighed and stuck out his arm for the pressure measurement. He so hated clinics!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Alright then" Serenade smiled , letting out a small sigh of relief "I guess we could go out then"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Thatìs the idea. Now your turn boy," he said to Janus. "you look nervous. Bad vets you, too?"
Janus took place on the bed. "I...spent a lot of time in hospitals. Bad...past.
I won't inquiry. Just try and relax, you just saw this is not an invasive procedure."
Janus sighed and stuck out his arm for the pressure measurement. He so hated clinics!
"Don't worry," Buster told Janus. "I'm right here if you need me."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I feel so silly...I didn't have the guts to tell you that I needed you with me here."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"So we agree on going out?" Grace started saying. "Oh, but I need to tend to Timmy when he waked up later. Hmm... you guys go on without me-lah. But before leaving, have some more egg roll biscuits, you guys barely touched any!" She re-opened the tall tins.

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

kurowolfe wrote:"So we agree on going out?" Grace started saying. "Oh, but I need to tend to Timmy when he wakes up later. Hmm... you guys go on without me-lah. But before leaving, have some more egg roll biscuits, you guys barely touched any!" She re-opened the tall tins.
Jessie practically dived over to grace once she said 'biscuits'. "Oooh! I love biscuits! Thanks!" She squealed as she took a pawfull from out of a tin and began munching. "Mmm.. Theshe ar nihce!"
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well if that's ok with you" Serenade smiled , taking one for herself , she then looked back at Grace "Though I wouldn't want to bother you and your owner too much , are you sure you'll be fine with us just go ahead without you like this Grace ?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I mean really, he's not going to wake up in an hour and we can always ask cough someone cough very very very if you would please kindly to notify you if he wakes," Miles said, not wanting to leave Grace out of a chance to get about for a bit.