• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 6529 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164
HPU:Applegate 
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post Re: HPU:Applegate
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"How does that song go?" Lilly asks with a grin.
"Oh, well, I'm the type of gal that likes to roam around! I'm never in one place, I roam from town to town!" she sings, somewhat off-key.
"And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl I hope right into that car of mine and drive around the world!" Ray joins in, perfectly on-key.
"Yeah, cause I'm a wanderer!"
"Yeah, a wanderer!"
"I roam around, around, around, around, around, around!"

"Never heard that song before" Duke laughed "Sounds fun though. What's it called?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafolawl Wrote:
Rena nods, fishing around in her collar. " Don't sound that complicated. Make sure the area's clear, get in close to the quarry to harass or take down." She feels inside another area of her collar... then a third part.

"Where in the blazes is mah twine?"

"Basically that, yes" the fox nodded, then turned to Levi "Levi, did you happen to meet a fox spirit carrying javelins?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, back in Applegate town, the white fox finally finished the circle, which now glow with a ghostly green aura.
"Alright, human" she told Nettie "Get in, and prepare to feel sicker than you could ever imagine"

Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:51 pm
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"Basically that, yes" the fox nodded, then turned to Levi "Levi, did you happen to meet a fox spirit carrying javelins?"

"hmm... not that I remember? but a lot's been happening tonight," the cat replied.
--------
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
Meanwhile, back in Applegate town, the white fox finally finished the circle, which now glow with a ghostly green aura.
"Alright, human" she told Nettie "Get in, and prepare to feel sicker than you could ever imagine"

"oh don't worry, I've eaten Jello salads before," the old lady joked as she stepped into the circle.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:02 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"Never heard that song before" Duke laughed "Sounds fun though. What's it called?"

"It's called Wanderer!" Lilly giggles.
"They used it in a movie called Chicken Run." Ray adds.
"We'll have to show it to you some time. Although given it's a movie about chickens and you're a fox we'll have to give you a bucket to catch your drool." he jokes.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:13 am
Profile WWW

"So we got our plan an' all." the shiba cuts in. "Where do we head to get back home so we can find 'er, or this fox 'spirit'?" she asks, still feeling around in her collar.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?

Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:55 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent Wrote:
"hmm... not that I remember? but a lot's been happening tonight," the cat replied.

"Hm....in my past, you mentioned getting help from a spirit fox with golden spears, he might be in applegate, protecting it with a barrier, his help might makes things easier, but if he's not, don't worry, as long as you stick to the plan, you should have a significant chance of success"
Leafolawl Wrote:
"So we got our plan an' all." the shiba cuts in. "Where do we head to get back home so we can find 'er, or this fox 'spirit'?" she asks, still feeling around in her collar.

"He should be.....at the highest point of the town, I believe. As for the way back..." the vixen stepped back a few step, then planted her spear into the ground, after which a large magic circle appeared between her and the group of pets. Inside the circle, the pets can see Nettie standing in another circle, as if they're looking down from on top of her
"It's right here. Best of luck"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent Wrote:
"oh don't worry, I've eaten Jello salads before," the old lady joked as she stepped into the circle.

"alright, I'll start the ritual now, your soul will be spread across time and space. Try to hold yourself together, and concentrate on finding one single pet, with any luck, we'll be able to find one of them before you're lost for good."
The vixen muttered, then thrust her spear into the ground. In a blink of an eye, Nettie could feel herself plummeting into an endless abyss, her spirit tugged and pulled in all direction, but almost as quickly as it came, the feeling went away, and on top of them, another magic circle appeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"It's called Wanderer!" Lilly giggles.
"They used it in a movie called Chicken Run." Ray adds.
"We'll have to show it to you some time. Although given it's a movie about chickens and you're a fox we'll have to give you a bucket to catch your drool." he jokes.

"You don't have to worry about that, I thiink I can distinguish the real chicken from a fake one." Duke chuckled "Wouldn't mind a real chicken though"

Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:18 am

"Ma!" Rena calls, running forward to get to Nettie, going through without a second thought.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:

Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:11 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl Wrote:
"Ma!" Rena calls, running forward to get to Nettie, going through without a second thought.

Unfortunately, because of how the two magic circles situated, the moment Rena jumped through, she found herself falling down on top of Nettie instead

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:57 am
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"alright, I'll start the ritual now, your soul will be spread across time and space. Try to hold yourself together, and concentrate on finding one single pet, with any luck, we'll be able to find one of them before you're lost for good."
The vixen muttered, then thrust her spear into the ground. In a blink of an eye, Nettie could feel herself plummeting into an endless abyss, her spirit tugged and pulled in all direction, but almost as quickly as it came, the feeling went away, and on top of them, another magic circle appeared.

Nettie just focused on Rena. it felt strange for a moment but she immediately forgot about it when she heard
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
Leafolawl Wrote:

Unfortunately, because of how the two magic circles situated, the moment Rena jumped through, she found herself falling down on top of Nettie instead

She looked up in time to grab Rena into a warm embrace. "I'm so glad you're safe, dear."

Levi is experienced with portals enough to jump through feet first to stick the landing. Janus followed behind carrying Buster in his arms.
"Buster!" Tara exclaimed. "Are... are you alright now?"
"yeah. Sorry about earlier. We can work out some personal issues later once we deal with everything."

Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:46 am

The shiba giggles as she returns the embrace (keeping her knife wielding paw uninvolved), her tail wagging a mile a minute. "Thanks, ma.... Now, why ain't you in bunker three?" she questions, tail showing down as she pulls back a little to look at the old woman.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 6529 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164