HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis yawned some before hearing Donaus comment, he smiled before nodding a bit and shutting his eyes. Kritaros patted Anubis's head and softly said a small prayer before sighing.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke in fact, was not even remotely scared. Nor flinched at the impending pain. Being a predator.

"If it's one thing my pride's legacy accomplishes, is it's wiping arrogant little tails like yourself off the face of this island. LOOK AT IT," he said, "The mountains, are bigger than you. The forest, is bigger than you. The water is bigger than you. The sky is bigger than you. The host of the stars themselves is bigger than you. Look around you you tiny insignificant SPECK. A grain of sand of this island has more magic in it than you'd ever possibly comprehend. A drop of water has more magic in it than you could ever wield. A mountain will last longer than any spell you conjure. I could probably pray to the very island itself and it'd open up her mouth and drop you directly to Hades. Or I could call upon the island's god if it had one and it might protect us. My tribesman pulls your body from the wreck it came on. My fiance' and him place you in a place of comfort to recover. And THIS. This. Is how you acknowledge our kindness? I pray that, in the afterlife when you get there, YOUR ancestors at least be lenient towards your actions today."

It was then that Amber stepped forward, showing the crystal.

"You know, he's right," Amber said, "Ken wentawi Maquiss janai lokran!"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:Luke in fact, was not even remotely scared. Nor flinched at the impending pain. Being a predator.

"If it's one thing my pride's legacy accomplishes, is it's wiping arrogant little tails like yourself off the face of this island. LOOK AT IT," he said, "The mountains, are bigger than you. The forest, is bigger than you. The water is bigger than you. The sky is bigger than you. The host of the stars themselves is bigger than you. Look around you you tiny insignificant SPECK. A grain of sand of this island has more magic in it than you'd ever possibly comprehend. A drop of water has more magic in it than you could ever wield. A mountain will last longer than any spell you conjure. I could probably pray to the very island itself and it'd open up her mouth and drop you directly to Hades. Or I could call upon the island's god if it had one and it might protect us. My tribesman pulls your body from the wreck it came on. My fiance' and him place you in a place of comfort to recover. And THIS. This. Is how you acknowledge our kindness? I pray that, in the afterlife when you get there, YOUR ancestors at least be lenient towards your actions today."
"FOOL! I am not even mortal! I serve a force beyond the bounds of this very world for longer than you ancestors even existed! And you dare to compare me to ever changing nature? The mountain will rise and fall to dust and I will still stand! The forest will grow, wither and die and I will go on! The oceans will dry and I will be there to acknowledge it! The sky will disperse and then I'll simply go on. This world is but a piece of the chain, a single drop of water in the river of time. When my time comes, mortal, I will be gone, for when that day comes another will take my place. That is the way of my kind. As I did with the one before me, so will the one after me do " Maquiss roared " And you speak of gods? I've taken out many. You speak of the guardian of the island? He has no power over me as I don't have any power over him, nor would either of us will dare face the other in a fight. That would destroy the island and render both our charges obsolete."
xhunterko wrote:"Ken wentawi Maquiss janai lokran!"
The moment he heard these words, the furry of nature around them stopped. The earth stopped shaking, the wind stopped blowing, the sky cleared in an instant, as if it never happened. The Giant cougar regained his previous size. Luke however was still trapped in the firm grip of the stone hand.

"Argon?" Maquiss asked and stretched his hand, palm up. The crystal sang and flew from Amber to the open palm of the being. There it sang a bit and Maquiss listened.

Once the crystal finished, the (assumingly) feline looked at Amber and spoke with a calm, soft voice. "Argon vouches for you alone. The big lady behind he does not know, the rabbit he does not trust. But you have my respect and ear. For your kindness towards him, I will grant you a boon, as well as some information about myself and some advice for your life on this island." he raised his left paw, mimicking the grip in which Luke stood "For him I care very little and will continue to do so as long as you keep him on a short leash. A fair warning: If he tries anything funny again, I will sic Bickwick on him." the cougar in purple released Luke from the grip and bowed down, taking his hat off in respect "I am Maquiss, the Trickster! At your service, Mylady Amber."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Well, the lycaons are the really friendly ones. They do their best to work in peace with the tourists and the locals authorities, and we get mutual benefits from that, in terms of support and services. The red wolves...well, since humans made them lose the war with the lycaons, they simply despise us. We need a lot of dimplomacy just to send in a biologist or an anthropologist to study them.
"The rabbits still didn't recover from the shock of turning from best neighbors to prey species, during the inter-tribal wars. In fact, they adapted very quickly, in evolutionary terms, into becoming a warrior species the likes of which the world has never seen for all I know. They are not evil or what, but they detest to lower their shields. Tourists are allowed but for short periods of time. Wolves are still banned...and the wolves are in no hurry to get their tail kicked...Hm?

For a moment, the ground under them trembled...and a dark cloud seemed to cover the sun, but it lasted for a moment only, as if a whisp of smoke had fleetingly passed. For sure, flocks of birds hastily left the trees.
Spencers produced his own radio. "GeOps, Spencers. Any signs of volcanic activities?"
"We felt that too, Sir," came the voice from the device. "Low, I'd say a 2.0...but, funny thing? Instruments didn't register it. The island is as quiet as ever. Whatever it was, it was a zoo."
Spencers nodded. "I understand. Ok, no alarm to be raised, but keep me updated."
"Yes Sir. Over."
Tutter fell on one knee, after the shaking stopped he got up and looked around after the, well, whatever that was. "You have yourself some island here Mr. Spencer."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:the two warriors glanced at each other, then the next second they were imperceptible to most everybody.they both charged towards Janus. one stopped a short distance in front of him and stooped down, while the other ran up the first one's back, jumping into the air. He brought his fists together and brought them down on Janus' head with all his weight.
Janus went down like a broken doll! Such was the force of the blow that he actually bounced on the floor, creating a puff of sand.
And yet...slowly...he stood up again. "The invisibility trick, eh?" he rubbed the back of his head. "Playing dirty, I like it." his eyes scanned the surrounding left and right. "But I'm still here, you pathetic excuses of a rodent. I said: Is. That. ALL?!" He growled the last word, as if he was regressing to a more feral state...
Buster could sense the change in Janus' demeanor. It was not a good sign.

"you may still be there," one of the warriors said, still moving to not give away his position, "But so are we."
"We don't want to beat you without seeing what you can do," the other chimed in, using the same tactic. "So we ask you: Is this all?"
valerio wrote:Victor was...smiling. Then he spoke to the pet rabbit in an almost inaudible voice, "Hm, I think I understand what your mate's tactic is, Buster. It will be interesting to see its fruits,
"This tactic may not be the best for diplomacy," Buster said, scared that if this fight goes on much longer, someone would end up dead.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"FOOL! I am not even mortal! I serve a force beyond the bounds of this very world for longer than you ancestors even existed! And you dare to compare me to ever changing nature? The mountain will rise and fall to dust and I will still stand! The forest will grow, wither and die and I will go on! The oceans will dry and I will be there to acknowledge it! The sky will disperse and then I'll simply go on. This world is but a piece of the chain, a single drop of water in the river of time. When my time comes, mortal, I will be gone, for when that day comes another will take my place. That is the way of my kind. As I did with the one before me, so will the one after me do " Maquiss roared " And you speak of gods? I've taken out many. You speak of the guardian of the island? He has no power over me as I don't have any power over him, nor would either of us will dare face the other in a fight. That would destroy the island and render both our charges obsolete."
xhunterko wrote:"Ken wentawi Maquiss janai lokran!"
The moment he heard these words, the furry of nature around them stopped. The earth stopped shaking, the wind stopped blowing, the sky cleared in an instant, as if it never happened. The Giant cougar regained his previous size. Luke however was still trapped in the firm grip of the stone hand.
"Argon?" Maquiss asked and stretched his hand, palm up. The crystal sang and flew from Amber to the open palm of the being. There it sang a bit and Maquiss listened.
Once the crystal finished, the (assumingly) feline looked at Amber and spoke with a calm, soft voice. "Argon vouches for you alone. The big lady behind he does not know, the rabbit he does not trust. But you have my respect and ear. For your kindness towards him, I will grant you a boon, as well as some information about myself and some advice for your life on this island." he raised his left paw, mimicking the grip in which Luke stood "For him I care very little and will continue to do so as long as you keep him on a short leash. A fair warning: If he tries anything funny again, I will sic Bickwick on him." the cougar in purple released Luke from the grip and bowed down, taking his hat off in respect "I am Maquiss, the Trickster! At your service, Mylady Amber."
"I have a better idea," said a new voice, a delicate...and cold one.
A moment later, the tiniest dragon ever appeared on the shoulder of Marquiss in a sparkle of blue light. It was a delicate and evanescent figure, all made of eerie blue light and golden, pupilless eyes. "You will change your attitude toward my protegees. You will not dismiss anyone at your whim. You will never dare to hurt my territory again, trickster. This is not an offer, unless you wish to leave now, and in such case I will be lenient and let you leave without sufferance. Remember, you are in debt with the whole new fourth tribe. You stay here, you adhere to their rules as their new trickster divinity. Treat them with the respect they are owed, and they will do the same." He addressed Luke. "As proof of my intentions, Luke of Argon Village, you shall be appointed as High Priest, provided you accept. I found your offer true and intentions sincere, and your inner strength worthy of such role."
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter fell on one knee, after the shaking stopped he got up and looked around after the, well, whatever that was. "You have yourself some island here Mr. Spencer."
The man nodded. Oh, don't I know it. That is why I made sure to turn it into its own nation after buying it back from the Crown. Bless the Arabs and that Petrol Crisis, back in the 70s...But sorry, are you okay? Did you hurt your leg?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster could sense the change in Janus' demeanor. It was not a good sign.
"you may still be there," one of the warriors said, still moving to not give away his position, "But so are we."
"We don't want to beat you without seeing what you can do," the other chimed in, using the same tactic. "So we ask you: Is this all?"
"This tactic may not be the best for diplomacy," Buster said, scared that if this fight goes on much longer, someone would end up dead.
Janus nodded at the invisible figures. "Heh, fair enough. if you want to see what I can really do, I will give you one last chance to try your worst...It-Fakk-rak" He said the last word grinning and licking his bared teeth.
Lukat-la started and so did the warriors outside the arena.
Victor's jaw almost dropped. "In case you didn't get it, Buster, your mate just called them with an epithet we use for the basest...well, 'abusers' is one word, but I guess you take my meaning. I hope your friend is good as he claims, or this is *so* gonna get ugly..."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:The man nodded. Oh, don't I know it. That is why I made sure to turn it into its own nation after buying it back from the Crown. Bless the Arabs and that Petrol Crisis, back in the 70s...But sorry, are you okay? Did you hurt your leg?"
Tutter dusted himself off, "I'm fine, thank you." He paused taking in what Mr. Spencer a said, "That's some view you have there." Definitely one he wasn't used to hearing.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I have a better idea," said a new voice, a delicate...and cold one.
A moment later, the tiniest dragon ever appeared on the shoulder of Marquiss in a sparkle of blue light. It was a delicate and evanescent figure, all made of eerie blue light and golden, pupilless eyes. "You will change your attitude toward my protegees. You will not dismiss anyone at your whim. You will never dare to hurt my territory again, trickster. This is not an offer, unless you wish to leave now, and in such case I will be lenient and let you leave without sufferance. Remember, you are in debt with the whole new fourth tribe. You stay here, you adhere to their rules as their new trickster divinity. Treat them with the respect they are owed, and they will do the same." He addressed Luke. "As proof of my intentions, Luke of Argon Village, you shall be appointed as High Priest, provided you accept. I found your offer true and intentions sincere, and your inner strength worthy of such role."
Maquiss crossed his arms on his chest.
"While I must agree to that my first interaction with the new locals didn't go as well, but I was the one attacked, as was the rabbit. Were it a wolf, and not a rabbit, I'm sure your new High priest would've been a rug by now."
He looked at Amber "Sadly for you, old friend, I must follow the rules her Majesty set upon my kind. That means I can provide boons from time to time, but only for a price. The price has been payed by this here female of pure heart. To her and her alone I am in debt and to her I will give my boon as promised. I would also appoint her as the leader of the tribe, not some overzealous runt." he looked at the dragon "And dare I remind you what happens when tricksters become gods? Do I need to remind you of my former master Loki?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke was about to open his mouth when Amber stepped forward. He stepped back.

Hell hath no fury... He thought.

Amber calmly stepped up to the two beings faces.

"You know, this, this very reason, is why we worship our ancestors and not gods. We are treated like dirt, ignored most of the time, or at the very worst, toys to be fought over and argued over. We are not your little toys, we are people, whether you like it or not," Amber said, "And oh yes, I am quite aware of what happens to Loki. The trickster god. Banned to Hades until Ragnarok tied to a pole with a serpent spitting venom in his face. Indeed. Such a proud legacy." Amber paused a moment.

"Your crystal comes to us and begs us for help, because we are pressed, we cannot simply go. But my mate, and do not protest Luke cause you already are in my mind. Sends our rabbit friend to you to pull your body out of the sea and wreckage you were found in. Then I could not leave you on the ground to rot, and set up a safe place of recovery for you which you so carelessly destroyed, which, could have seen further use. THEN, THEN, YOU treat us like dirt after your recovery and don't expect us to be angry and try and defend ourselves and blame US for the attack?" Amber said, shaking her head.

"Your PATHETIC. If you think for one minute that we'd serve a god like you, you have another thing coming further more, boons? Gifts? Knowledge? You think THAT will sway the hearts of a people to forgiveness? HAH! You may last until the heat death of the universe, but Luke is right, there is more magic imbedded in the tiny grain of sand than in either of you," Amber said, "As for that boon? Call her. I dare you. The god you both serve. And have her judge between we and thee. If there is one law that I know that binds the universes together is that none shall ever, ever, ever, requite kindness for malice and evil."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The tiny dragon nodded. "The choice has been made. You are a trickster, and circumstances, or even fate itself, bound you to this tribe, for now. Though I won't expect you to change your attitude overnight, Marquiss, I *do* expect you to learn a lesson. And I am fairly sure that a couple of mortal generations will not affect your status.
"So tell these mortals: what brought you here, of all places? Are you on a mission?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku followed behind Lyla into the cave and emerged from the water. "Wow, what is this place?" he asked.
Every droplet falling from te hyena's body was like a small sapphire. "One of the many caves of this island, legacy of its intense, past volcanic activities. These organisms are commonly foundá in the darkness, and will create a symbiosis with more complex life forms. Wanna try?"
"Uh... Try what?" Shukaku asked, concerned.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lyla rubbed gently a paw over the colony, getting apparently it smeared with blue light...then rubbed it softly on shukaku's arm. "Now wait patiently for a couple of minutes. The organisms need to adjust to your body, then will start reproducing. It's fun, it's like watching light growing on your body"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus nodded at the invisible figures. "Heh, fair enough. if you want to see what I can really do, I will give you one last chance to try your worst...It-Fakk-rak" He said the last word grinning and licking his bared teeth.
Lukat-la started and so did the warriors outside the arena.
Victor's jaw almost dropped. "In case you didn't get it, Buster, your mate just called them with an epithet we use for the basest...well, 'abusers' is one word, but I guess you take my meaning. I hope your friend is good as he claims, or this is *so* gonna get ugly..."
"I'm afraid things might get ugly either way," Buster replied, his eyes fixated on the fight.

The two warriors were angered by the comment, but they wouldn't let it cloud their judgement. one of the two warriors kicked Janus's stomach with all his weight, the second came behind and kicked between the wolf dog's legs. the one behind him immediately Suplexed his opponent.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm afraid things might get ugly either way," Buster replied, his eyes fixated on the fight.
The two warriors were angered by the comment, but they wouldn't let it cloud their judgement. one of the two warriors kicked Janus's stomach with all his weight, the second came behind and kicked between the wolf dog's legs. the one behind him immediately Suplexed his opponent.
...And it was then that it happened! As quick as someone had pressed a fast-forward button on the remote!
The moment he slammed again onto the ground, Janu's body just...folded up into a ball before the rabbit holding him could release him!
Then, using his own body as a fist, Janus rolled back and counter-suplexed the rabbit warrior!
The moment the warrior hit the ground on his feet, Janus let him go, stood up...and grabbed his legs, making sure his claws dug into the flesh!
Without saying a word, Janus spun twice to gain momentum...and tossed the rabbit against the other! the two warriors crashed to the ground, of course not really hurt by that attack in itself... But it didn't really matter, since a moment later the wolfdog was upon them.
He grabbed both by the throat and lifted them effortlessly. Drops of red fell from the points his claws were digging under their fur.
"I could tell you in so many vivid details what three adult dogs did to me when I was a helpless puppy. Of my organs reduced to pulp, of almost all bones fractured and other things that would make you retch... But what really matters is that after spending year after year after year and again in such pain that just opening my eyes made me wish to be dead, after spending the rest of the time in the realm of the shadows together with the souls of dead to keep me company, well..." his grin became that of a monster, the homicidal grin of the Hunter. "I learned how to take pain and give it back *tenfold*. Your attacks? Any sane person would've understood how dangerous is to deal with someone who could take them so easily." his grip seemed to strengthen...and then Janus let them go. "I could kill you because I can, but it will be more fun to let you live with your shame and dishonor for losing to a 'pet'." He underlined his triumph by posing in his best predator stance and howling his triumph to the heavens.
Last edited by valerio on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster knew it was coming, but seeing the Hunter's grin still sent a chill down his spine... but he was relieved when he didn't kill the other warriors. It was a good sign that maybe no one else would die by Janus' hands. well, no one who doesn't deserve it.

the two warriors could only cough and get back their breath.

"Well, since this battle's clearly over, let's just agree that my boyfriend can definitely handle rabbits," Buster said. "And maybe that anyone who pals around with a powerful spirit can probably handle themselves in a fight."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote:Monique tapped Flint's head and stuck out her tongue at him.

"Can't fool me mister," Monique said to him, "Though if you ONLY wanted to be unseen to be left alone. I'm sure something could be arranged. If anything to show these arrogant proud fools a lesson." She added a look to Lukat.
"Nah, I have a feeling is be too missed if I up and disappeared." Flint chuckled and stuck out his own tongue at her, continuing to watch unabated by the ghost.
He cringed and groaned with the crowd as the three fought, the sight reminding him of those cage fights in Las Vegas. His good eye though never wandered off the two rabbits, carefully studying their movements to see what exactly this Veil thing was.
His eyes widened a bit as Janus held the two bunnies up, blood on his paws. "He's not gonna... Is he?"
A moment later the dog let out a small breath as Janus let them go and struck a predatory stance.
He elbows Buster in the side. "Quite a boyfriend you got there."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:The tiny dragon nodded. "The choice has been made. You are a trickster, and circumstances, or even fate itself, bound you to this tribe, for now. Though I won't expect you to change your attitude overnight, Marquiss, I *do* expect you to learn a lesson. And I am fairly sure that a couple of mortal generations will not affect your status.
"So tell these mortals: what brought you here, of all places? Are you on a mission?"
"Lesson? You expect me to 'learn a lesson'?" Maquiss replied "I am an exile of my own kind for crimes I never even committed. For decisions from those in power, filled with fear that I may follow my master, even though I was just as betrayed as they did, I was stripped off my rank, my immortality and the majority of my power. I've learned my lessons to never trust those above me. To be prepared for betrayal at every corner. I've trusted my own, I was betrayed, I've trusted gods - I was betrayed. I trusted mortals - I don't need to tell you how much suffering I wrought for 'righteous causes'. I am sick of 'lessons'!" Maquiss crossed his arms on his chest again, his tail finally giving up part of his frustration "As for why I am here - I am here by her Majesty's will, of course."

Maquiss looked at Amber
"As for you, I would never be bound to be a god, not should anyone ever try to do so to those of my kind. The end would be catastrophic. I, however am willing to help you with your... camp? future village? It doesn't really matter to me. My sanctuary is beyond time and space and only needs a door to be opened in order to enter. But still I guess I owe *you* a tent and a boon." he glanced at the altar "And something a little more pleasing that your current altar."

The crystal, Argon, flew on top of Maquiss' head and knocked his hat off, flashing in red.

"Hey! you'll be cleaning that if it gets dirty! " Maquiss scolded "What your problem now?"

Argon gave out a few unhappy noises, making Maquiss to raise a brow and then sigh "Oh, fine, fine! But only to her! The rest do not deserve it."

The crystal once more responded in an unhappy tone.

"Fine, I'll make it bigger! "

Argon was not finished yet, after another quick... scold Maquiss frowned.

"For all of them? No way! A single thing was destroyed, a single thing will be brought back! "

The crystal wasn't about to give up so easily though. He once again burst in a series of short noises.

"That is not the same thing! Stop trying to make such a fuss about it! " he raised a finger "You are lucky that you're and the gang are my only-" Maquiss was about to continue the argument with his familiar when a shuffling in his back grabbed his attention "Let them out, Bags! "

The bag obeyed and opened itself, releasing two items - A beautifully ornamented cane and something that looked like a giant necklace... made out of many, smaller identical necklaces. The moment they both got out, the bag closed itself. The cane stood by Maquiss, while the web of necklaces stood next to Argon. The Trickster face-pawed.
"Please don't turn that into a group argument! "

Yet they did. The combined cacophony of their unique sounds made Maquiss frown underneath the paw on his face. He pulled a jar from the bag, opened it and it sucked two of the arguing familiars in. The Crystal Argon remained, quickly calming down at the sight of the jar.

Fine! I will see to that!

The Crystal chirped happily and flew over Amber’s head. In front of her it created the following:
“Master was convinced to give more than he took
But again you are the one to choose the center of his work!”

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku waited patiently as Lyla rubbed the colony on him. "Oh, wow. I'm glowing." he said, his eyes wide with excitement.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"And now, he has the gall to verbally desecrate our small holy site," Amber muttered.

Amber then gently took the crystal off her head and placed it in her paws in front of her.

"My dear little friend, please don't be angry with me on this. However," Amber said, "We do not need gods because we worship our ancestors because family is more important than anything. While long dead great great great uncle something or other may not be able to conjure a miracle, he may be able to take it to someone who can. We are far from godless, for our ancestors, as it is told, take our requests and prayers to the highest godly power possible. We do not need a bigger or a finished altar. That will be built with time and time alone. We do not need another tent 'magically popped out of thin air with a difficult explanation'. That is not what we need. And it is not fair to only acknowledge me when there are others in our small pride. And especially so to my mate, who IS also my prideleader and needs to be acknowledged as well. ESPECIALLY so if you are to want to help and stay with us. And if you do so then you also need to go through local channels first, like we did, if anything out of respect. THAT, that alone is all we desire."

"It seems Maquiss, oh, I'm sorry, I mean Mr. Poppins, as per my mate's and prideleader's orders, that you STILL have a lot to learn," Amber said, "We are far from godless, little dragon. We also do, take on local gods, if there are any. AFTER seeing to our ancestors first. Of course."

"This is all being magically recorded for future generations somewhere right?" Luke said quietly to Raijda and Donau.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun shuddered a bit when he heard the wolf howl. Although he was alone, and quite a bit aways from the sight. He had simply wandered off. Not knowing what he was looking for throughout the city. Taking as many switchbacks and turn arounds as he could. Just letting himself wander.

Monique sighed at Flint's comment about boyfriends. Then she perked up her head and looked around.

"Anyone see where my Uncle got himself too?" She asked.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"And now, he has the gall to verbally desecrate our small holy site," Amber muttered.

Amber then gently took the crystal off her head and placed it in her paws in front of her.

"My dear little friend, please don't be angry with me on this. However," Amber said, "We do not need gods because we worship our ancestors because family is more important than anything. While long dead great great great uncle something or other may not be able to conjure a miracle, he may be able to take it to someone who can. We are far from godless, for our ancestors, as it is told, take our requests and prayers to the highest godly power possible. We do not need a bigger or a finished altar. That will be built with time and time alone. We do not need another tent 'magically popped out of thin air with a difficult explanation'. That is not what we need. And it is not fair to only acknowledge me when there are others in our small pride. And especially so to my mate, who IS also my prideleader and needs to be acknowledged as well. ESPECIALLY so if you are to want to help and stay with us. And if you do so then you also need to go through local channels first, like we did, if anything out of respect. THAT, that alone is all we desire."

"It seems Maquiss, oh, I'm sorry, I mean Mr. Poppins, as per my mate's and prideleader's orders, that you STILL have a lot to learn," Amber said, "We are far from godless, little dragon. We also do, take on local gods, if there are any. AFTER seeing to our ancestors first. Of course."
Maquiss frowned and conjured himself a bean bag chair, in which he sat, the cape magically melting within the chair "The big lady and the rabbit might be a lot better when it comes to conversation than you or your mate. At least they will have the simple manners to not jump into an attack, whether physical or verbal should something not suit them. If you so much demand for someone to learn something, learn this very thing from them. As long as you keep hissing at me and not show yourselves are nothing more than savages, throwing insults and whatnot, I will continue with it as well. You want me to respect you, I require the same" The trickster stretched on the bean chair "As for the 'local' authorities - do you have any idea how easy it is to explain to a human what it is to be a trickster? I got a wooden stake in the heart last time I revealed my true identity. And even if somehow these humans are to be more tolerant and IF I decide to follow your fancy plan, what am I supposed to say and how am I supposed to present myself as? A mortal, shapeshifting deity that decided to land on the island? How would that even work without panicking half the personnel of the place?"
The Trickster snapped his fingers and his hat appeared in his paws. He dusted it off and simply made it disappear.
"And whether you will accept my boon or not is up to you. The little guy you hold, who likes to be hugged by pretty females, by the way..." at these words Argon turned pink, as if blushing "... managed to convince me to not give you a tent, but to build you a home that would last for a thousand years, nothing fancy as an explanation - just nature spirits, but I guess you would deny me that, too?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lukat-La clapped at the two recovering warriors, and they hastily stood up. They bowed at the winner and left the arena, not without throwing a last glare at Janus.
The Ambassador then addressed the group. "I think that we can start a training lesson, if you still wish so, Levi. Of course, it will not involve any such level of violence. Any other of...but where did Khun go?"
---
"Hey there!" said a female voice to the dog. "Yes, you, pet tourist. What is a strangepie such as you doing all alone in the den of the bad rabbits?" It was coming from a nearby tree, followed by a giggle.
And it belonged to a young, completely white rabbit, save for a black spot on her right eye. A tattoo ran along her left arm.
---
Eventually, the microorganism covered up all of their bodies, making them look like ghosts.
"Now we can walk around," Lyla said. "The underground is a vast natural network of volcanic tubes, without a modicum of light, one will get lost in a moment. I hope you're not claustrophobic."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Tutter walked a little slower but still kept up with Mr. Spencer, he seemed to get lost again on the island's environment. He looked around himself, enjoying the silence. The view on how he got the island was new but nothing to get concerned about, he tried to broach a different topic, "So does stuff like what just happen, happen often?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:Tutter walked a little slower but still kept up with Mr. Spencer, he seemed to get lost again on the island's environment. He looked around himself, enjoying the silence. The view on how he got the island was new but nothing to get concerned about, he tried to broach a different topic, "So does stuff like what just happen, happen often?"
"Honestly? First time in a...well, last recorded event, according to the tribes, happened in 520 b.C. Meriweather Island has had a long, tormented genesis, but it's been quiet. And believe me, no one minds that. The reason we have geologists here is that they can explore the old lava tubes. Oh and of course there is our fresh water reservoir: It taps directly the one laying in the Atlantic Ocean's bottom. And that is why Blue Peak Mountain can offer world's tallest waterfall. Would you and your human join for a visit, perhaps tomorrow? Or are you in a hurry?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You are so adorable I could eat you! Er, keep you!" Amber said to the crystal, patting it on one side, then placing it over one shoulder.

"And of course, you are at your attitude again, Maquiss. Just dismissing us off. Now, if I say, shall I reiterate our side of the story since you seem to have forgotten the first time? Your crystal friend here, as we are in the middle of getting set up, bolts to us out of the blue and begs our assistance with a friend. Since we are just getting started, we simply can not bolt off somewhere. So, our rabbit friend here, rushes to get you. Finding you in a terrible state on the beach. Then I set up a tent so that you wouldn't have to recover in the elements. Which, the rabbit, of course, again helped me lift your body into. And then, and then you show up with parlor tricks and flashy lights and wire tricks and simply write off my friend as if he didn't matter and you expect us to respect you first? If I dare say, you owe us an apology before you'd get any respect from us," Amber said, "And yes, I would deny you that. Since it'd not be something that could be easily explained. I'm not going to say, give these humans a chance, but I will say they may surprise you if you keep honest. And I mentioned the authorities because if you want to stay here as an individual you'd have to go through them. Like it or not."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun stepped back and put his paws up defensively.

"I'm terribly sorry, am I somewhere I oughtn't be? I was merely wandering lost in thought," He said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique noticed the warrior's glares, looked dead at them, and bared her teeth at them in a glare in return.

May want to keep an eye on those two, mi'lady. Monique thought to Lukat-La.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"You are so adorable I could eat you! Er, keep you!" Amber said to the crystal, patting it on one side, then placing it over one shoulder.

"And of course, you are at your attitude again, Maquiss. Just dismissing us off. Now, if I say, shall I reiterate our side of the story since you seem to have forgotten the first time? Your crystal friend here, as we are in the middle of getting set up, bolts to us out of the blue and begs our assistance with a friend. Since we are just getting started, we simply can not bolt off somewhere. So, our rabbit friend here, rushes to get you. Finding you in a terrible state on the beach. Then I set up a tent so that you wouldn't have to recover in the elements. Which, the rabbit, of course, again helped me lift your body into. And then, and then you show up with parlor tricks and flashy lights and wire tricks and simply write off my friend as if he didn't matter and you expect us to respect you first? If I dare say, you owe us an apology before you'd get any respect from us," Amber said, "And yes, I would deny you that. Since it'd not be something that could be easily explained. I'm not going to say, give these humans a chance, but I will say they may surprise you if you keep honest. And I mentioned the authorities because if you want to stay here as an individual you'd have to go through them. Like it or not."
Argon chirped happily and turn into a slightly deeper shade of pink. When Amber placed him above her shoulder, he simply stood there and began spinning around itself.

"Sadly, the attitude comes with the nature of my kind, so no changing on that. I will try to keep it at bay, if only for the sake of a possible good conversation." Maquiss snapped his fingers and he and his chair were simply not where they stood. Instead, he was now at about a meter away from Amber only wearing his shirt and vest, his arms crossed on his chest "Before we continue on, I want to make a few things clear, for the sake of honesty."
The trickster said and an exclamation sign appeared on top of his head.
"First - While I am grateful for what you did, you merely managed to speed up my recovery, else I would've been where I was for a few days. And on this I am completely honest. Argon just worries too much about my well being, but that is his nature."
A second exclamation appeared next to the first one.
"Second - You and your mate seem to misunderstood me when I dismissed your rabbit friend, I simply dismissed him from the conversation. If I wanted to send him away, I would have done it without warning. Also I am pretty sure I can deal just fine with your mate for as long as he behaves, for which I'm sure you can help. I will return the favor in return."
Another sign appeared above the trickster's head.
"Third. When I say nature spirits, it is quite simple - earthen spirits will form you a strong house, the spirits of life, water, air and fire will form the details like running water, fires that both light up the place and warm it if needed, the spirits of life will grow a beautiful vegetation and the spirits of air will make sure you always have fresh air. It will also warn you for intruders in close proximity of the village, but I will provide more information only should you agree."
A fourth sign joined the others above Maquiss' head.
"It is in my best interest and your as well to keep my true nature away from outsiders. There are forces out there who would jump at the chance to hunt me down or use you as bait if they hear. It is my nature to remain unseen, so I can work my magic, so to say. And no, I don't usually do flashy stuff, which is why I destroyed the tent. I must think of a special Identity, which would cover up for part of my powers, like my shapeshifting."
Suddenly an idea come to his mind (followed by a lit light bulb above his head and right under the exclamation signs).
"Oh, I know - "Maquiss the Traveling Magician! Magician extraordinaire, master of entertainment and more!" - what do you guys think?"

My RP Characters
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Honestly? First time in a...well, last recorded event, according to the tribes, happened in 520 b.C. Meriweather Island has had a long, tormented genesis, but it's been quiet. And believe me, no one minds that. The reason we have geologists here is that they can explore the old lava tubes. Oh and of course there is our fresh water reservoir: It taps directly the one laying in the Atlantic Ocean's bottom. And that is why Blue Peak Mountain can offer world's tallest waterfall. Would you and your human join for a visit, perhaps tomorrow? Or are you in a hurry?"
"Oh no, we have as much time as we need, we would love to see this place." He looked around some more."Besides it's better to get to know a place, that way we can make the right decision on how to invest." Tutter thought over everything this island had, "You really put a lot into this place haven't you? Would you care to tell me about this history of the island?" He looked back up at Mr. Spencer, realizing that he just asked two questions in a row without waiting for an answer to the first one.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lukat-la's ears flicked instinctively, though the voice had spoken to her mind only. <Whoever you are, worry not. They have been disgraced, and they know better than exating a petty revenge on someone who bested them single-handedly. They will go through a purification ritual so to regain their honor, first.>
---
The female rabbit giggled again. "Oh, no, silly. Please, don't let yourself be impressed by my peers, we're not all like the old ones." She let herself roll down the branch, until she was standing head-down, her legs solidly wrapped around the branch. "I'm Kenta-La. Who are you, doggy?"
---
Janus wrapped his arm around Buster's shoulder. "So, wanna you and your cuz train? I'd like to see what you can do, buns."
---
"Well, yes, I do invest a lot in it, after all this is my home for good. I am happy here and will do everything to preserve this place from financial predators. Just like my ancestors did since William Spencer-Strathmore discovered this place and was saved by the natives But that's the part of the story I think you know.
"As for the natives' history, well, what I do know is that they are descendants of a group of animals coming directly from Egypt around 2,500 b.C. Red wolves, rabbits, cape dogs, and lions. Of the latter we don't know anything. Perhaps they are related to the Ruins of Atlantis, but we have not enough clues, and the other natives won't cooperate...As if everyone just wanted to forget about them. For sure, and that's what makes things interesting, whatever force eradicated the lions in toto also destroyed their city, as if a nuclear bomb had gone off, no traces of eruption in the area. Peter Kolosimo would so love it.
"After the Event, anyway, things went smoothly for everyone: the place is a veritable paradise, rich with food and water, and the tribes prospered in friendship...that is, until everyone started having too many litters. And eventually, friendship broke up into war.
"Lycaons and wolves turned against the rabbits, but the rabbits, after an initial bloody loss, fought back and escaped in the underground.
"Then the other two predator species started hunting without control, until they had to fight each other for what was left. During this long time, humans turned away from the place, for only a handful of them survived to tell the tale.
"Things went on until 1941, when the allied fleet needed badly this place to set up a base for the Atlantic convoys. The GI Joes ended up fighting both warring factions, until a truce with the lycaons was established -much to the detriment of the wolves, who eventually surrendered. A fragile peace exists between the tribes since then. The wolves are endangered since the loss is also threatening their genetic pool. I am going to introduce more specimen selected from various subspecies to put a remedy to that. And I will need a *lot* of diplomacy to convince the reds to change their ways...
"As for the cape dogs, even if we call 'em lycaons, they mixed with our MWDs back in the days and since then they are stronger and better. And very grateful to the humans. The ancient pacts were reestablished and now they are best friends with us and the tourists.
"The rabbits are still the paranoid flock. Somehow they bred themselves into fighters able to overpower even a wolf. For sure, they keep contact with the other tribes and the humans at the minimum necessary to do business. No love lost.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus wrapped his arm around Buster's shoulder. "So, wanna you and your cuz train? I'd like to see what you can do, buns."
"I guess I'd like to see what I can do too," He replied, "So I guess I'm still in."
"And I'm definitely still in," Levi added.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lukat-la clapped her paws once, and two warriors stepped forward.
"This time it will be a session suitable for your abilities, these males have trained our youngsters many times. Would you like to start together, or one at a time?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Well, yes, I do invest a lot in it, after all this is my home for good. I am happy here and will do everything to preserve this place from financial predators. Just like my ancestors did since William Spencer-Strathmore discovered this place and was saved by the natives But that's the part of the story I think you know.
"As for the natives' history, well, what I do know is that they are descendants of a group of animals coming directly from Egypt around 2,500 b.C. Red wolves, rabbits, cape dogs, and lions. Of the latter we don't know anything. Perhaps they are related to the Ruins of Atlantis, but we have not enough clues, and the other natives won't cooperate...As if everyone just wanted to forget about them. For sure, and that's what makes things interesting, whatever force eradicated the lions in toto also destroyed their city, as if a nuclear bomb had gone off, no traces of eruption in the area. Peter Kolosimo would so love it.
"After the Event, anyway, things went smoothly for everyone: the place is a veritable paradise, rich with food and water, and the tribes prospered in friendship...that is, until everyone started having too many litters. And eventually, friendship broke up into war.
"Lycaons and wolves turned against the rabbits, but the rabbits, after an initial bloody loss, fought back and escaped in the underground.
"Then the other two predator species started hunting without control, until they had to fight each other for what was left. During this long time, humans turned away from the place, for only a handful of them survived to tell the tale.
"Things went on until 1941, when the allied fleet needed badly this place to set up a base for the Atlantic convoys. The GI Joes ended up fighting both warring factions, until a truce with the lycaons was established -much to the detriment of the wolves, who eventually surrendered. A fragile peace exists between the tribes since then. The wolves are endangered since the loss is also threatening their genetic pool. I am going to introduce more specimen selected from various subspecies to put a remedy to that. And I will need a *lot* of diplomacy to convince the reds to change their ways...
"As for the cape dogs, even if we call 'em lycaons, they mixed with our MWDs back in the days and since then they are stronger and better. And very grateful to the humans. The ancient pacts were reestablished and now they are best friends with us and the tourists.
"The rabbits are still the paranoid flock. Somehow they bred themselves into fighters able to overpower even a wolf. For sure, they keep contact with the other tribes and the humans at the minimum necessary to do business. No love lost.
Tutter listened contently, trying to pick up on anything, with again there was nothing. "Sounds like quite the job at hand." He looked around again, "Financial predators, heh, any group of people you don't have a problem with?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Anyone who wants to do honest business with me. Easy enough, eh?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis woke up in a sudden rising motion. He was in mild panic as he looked around the room he was in. Kritaros sat crosslegged and hovering in a meditative trance to his right, to his left a small maid sat startled and held a folded robe. she was shaking some before tossing the robe at Anubis which woke him some before he looked at the maid as she ran off. "a fennec?" Anubis thought as she disapeared.

" she took care of you while you slept. i beleive she has a fondness for you." Kritaros said as he slowly stood. "how do you feel?"

Anubis looked himself over he moved his paws open and closed, "i feel fine why?" Anubis asked as he looked at kritaros.

"youve been asleep for quite a few hours, and ive been in this phusical form the whole time Anubis" Kritaros pointed out. Anubis jerked a bit then stood up from the bed "im not dead? im alive and fine?" Anubis thought looking himself over again. "how?!" he asked before putting the robe on. it was a simple fashioned robe that slid on over him easily, a hood sat behind his head. Kritaros smiled as Donau entered the room with a few small hops. "Oh your awake, thats good. we have quite the amount of work today fox. even if your my big brother you still need to master the principals of the aether" donau said hopping onto the bed.

Anubis looked to the rabbit, "what do you mean?"

"we need you to know the basics first before your next lesson. for instance whats the aether feel to you?" donau asked his ear twitched some.
Anubis shrugged as his answer causing donau to nod, "precisely, now lets go! follow me!" he said bouncing off the bed and heading out the door. Anubis watched before him and kritaros followed at a quickend pace. Outside was bustling with activity as full as a new york park, Donau sped ahead through the crowd yelling for Anubis to follow only for him to get lost among the crowd. he growled a bit at what occured, he wasnt expecting the sudden crowd. He stood alone for a moment searching for the rabbit only to end up with nothing.
Donau stood in front of the Titanboa temple, he knew this from the start as to use the crowd to explain his lesson. he sat and quickley began to meditate, his ears dropped behind his head as he connected with the foxes mind.

"Alright kit, i presume you can hear me now?" donau said in Anubis's mind
Anubis perked his ears up and looked around some more a mild panic slowly building
"calm down fox, its ok, this was all part of my lesson."
"WHY COULDNT YOU SAY THIS FROM THE START?!" anubis screamed within himself in some anger.
Donau broke the connection in some fright at the sudden retort before returning.
"im sorry, but its already come to pass, lets begin....first calm yourself to concentrate around you. what is the Aether?" Donau said
Anubis pondered the question as he stood more calmly "the Aether is a force, an energy, and the spiritual senses of everything around us." Anubis answered reading Kritaros's lips as he mouthed the answer. Anubis held a small giggle as he gave him a thumbs up.

"precisely, now knowing this forget your regular prowess. phsycics cant trully feeel the aetherial energy. you need to feel the same feeling as when kritaros would be within you." donau said mentally.
Anubis let out a sigh "easier said than done" he thought as he let out a deep breath afterwards and closed his eyes. rythmecally he began breathing and focusing to feel this energy he had to master. Donaus energy was nearby in watchfull concentration untill a different energy began to form, it was lengthy and large and soon coiled around Donaus energy before it manifested as the Titanboa, Donau yelped in much fear before he noticed the large snake of energy manifest around his own.

"mmmm well well well, Master Donau what a suprise to find you within the Aetherial plane" the titan boa thought only to hear a reply of whimpering and fear from donau. "b-be-begone s s ssnakke yournotwelcomehere!" donau stutteered still in fear of the snake. the large boa chuckled "im not here to feed, im here to observe" he said seperating from donaus energy form. it held a large smile before noticing Anubis's own aetherial enrgy begin to form.
the two sat quietly as the fox's form shimmered to life then dim to the same view as the rabbit and the snake, however theyes glowed with more strength as he saw not only the aethers energy, but the energys of the other elements and natures. Anubis looked around as if seeing a cartoon version of everything. he smiled as Donaus mouth move silently, stunned somewhat he watched in some horror. he saw the two figures only to see movement before it disapeared completely. Donaus figure blinked and looked at the boa now with less horror as a sudden shift could be felt. it was as if a large wave erupted within the spiritual plane of existence itself. Donau and the boa both looked at each other once more feeling this and moved to see kritaros in panic next to Anubis who clenched his head, one eye glew with blue energy the other was yellow. kritaros was silent to the two energetically manifested figures.
to anubis everything went white after he manifested in the aetherial plane. his real body collapsed but his mind and spirit wandered freely. he was pulled to the titanboa temple, he went through walls of rock but this time it was different. once stopped he couldnt move only watch and listen as the titanboa apeared before him. no not the titanboa, A titanboa. It radiated yellow energy as it slithered around him.
"so this is the prodigy learner, who studies the arts of the Aether? hmmm" it hummed loudly in a deep bass tone as it slithered around the spirit Anubis. Anubis felt no fear from this spirit, nor danger, no instictual doubts or anything negative. instead he felt blessed, stronger, free as he was looked through by this snake. "who are you?" he asked.
the snake coiled itself to stand taller over anubis with a smile at the appropriate question, "I am Loreth, I am the keeper of the scrolls many years ago and one of the few aether masters who passed away peacfully."he answered
"why am i here before you Master Loreth?" anubis asked
the snake hissed some "your in a rare occurance young fox, called a spiritual flux. this happens when two forces pull at one mind. but fo this once i won the pull. " Loreth explained
Anubis nodded in little understanding "so what is needed of me?"
"nothing young fox, but as of now time is passing your body faster than ever and itll onyl be a moment here. i only have two things to say so hear them to heart." the snake said.
Anubis nodded patiently and in some fear
the room changed to a larger rrom with many shelves of scrolls and items. it was brightly lit and allowed the two to see how translucent they were. the snake sighed before moving to face the shelves in search, "to begin, you dont have time to master the aether as wanted. Another force pulls you to return to your original time, the reason? i know not but it will happen. i know not how much time remains for you either. but your skills with the aether are no mystery either. you were bound to a spirit your whole existence granting you the strongest bond to hte Aether, you just need time to practice tapping to that, not tricks and lessons of what can happen or do.....your master the rabbit also lost important information. whats the aether to you? not as he says" Loreth said in questionable explanation as his tail grabbed a scroll.
Anubis pondred a moment finding himself gawking at the boas size and tone before returning to focus. "the aether to me? its another place, a plane that kritaros lived his life and that we try to see." Anubis said. The snake nodded "yes now as to be an aether master we teach to see differently" loreth said tossing anubis the scroll which he caught easily. he looked to the snake who nodded for him to open.
ANubis looked inside finding a single line and read aloud "The aether is neither place nor existence, its neither living or dead. THe aether is everywhere and anything which we use to achieve what we deem right. aetherius Nomi mortimus" ANubis said. the room shifting again to the orginal titanboa cave. Inside he saw himself under an open cieling light surrounded by kritaros, donau and the others he met all meditating around him. "hey wait thats me! whats going on?" anubis asked
"they are searching there natures planes for you. but your in another plane all together. You yourself did this when you manifested in the aether and saw all energies together. how?" loreth asked.
Anubis pondered"i dont know"
the snake chuckled "your mind thought still. you were not truly focused on your task. you thought of where donau was didnt you." the snake said making anubis nod.

"yessss, now with thissss, your spirit was being pulled and caused this to occur. remember that line Anubis, its the creed and embodiment of all Aether masters, knowing this changes everything in your training and what you know. and when you return, meditate and resay that line. and help will come to you." loreth said his figure beginning to fade Anubis slowly saw himself getting farther from the snake as he slowly disapeared "WAIT THATS ONLY ONE THING WHATS THE OTHER!" anubis asked as he grew in distance
"Find the the five tribe scepter." loreths voice sounded before Anubis felt himself disapear to nothing and fall into existence.

Anubis woke suddenly within the cave surrounded by the different masters, at his side the scroll he was given sat neatly. he rubbed his temple and soon felt Kritaros hugging him. stunned he hugged back, however he did not feel tired, he still felt empowered as if the snakes presence was still with him in the room.
"my gosh Anubis its been nearly three days since you passed out!? what happened i=your soul wasnt with your body and i began to panic!" Kritaros explained making the fox smile.

Anubis sat crosslegged and took a few breaths before explaining what occured to everyone, he was uncertain but felt it appropriate to take some time to explain all the events in detail.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I think that's the bet we're gonna get hon," Luke said to Amber quietly, "At least you tried."

"Sigh, I know, but what of his offer?" Amber asked.

"Well, you know we can't take it. How in the world will we explain it? Especially since we are only day one? However, I have an idea," Luke said to Amber, pulling her close and whispering in her ear. Amber nodded, then stepped forward towards Maquiss.

"Maquiss, like my mate said, we would be unable to explain such a place, we have just began, and are currently focused on survival, however, if you want to do something for us, then let it be this," Amber said, "I'm sure you know deep beneath this area is a lava tunnel network. What we can accept, that would not look strange or hard to explain, is an emergency shelter within the network. If you can do that, and make it look as natural and explainable as possible, than that, we can accept, if you truly want to do something for us. With no strings attached, of course."

"Oh, one more thing," Luke said, "I did call emergency services to pick up a shipwrecked individual, magical clothes changing trickster. I do suggest, if you want to remain hidden, that you look the part."

"Now, little dragon, although assuming you are not so little, are you still here?" Amber said, holding out a paw.

"Khun, Khun Woodsman," Khun said, walking over and offering a paw to shake.

"And if I dare may ask, is -La a family name or connection? Or just a titular suffix?" Khun asked.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

xhunterko wrote:Monique sighed at Flint's comment about boyfriends. Then she perked up her head and looked around.
"What?" The canine looked up at Monique with a raised eyebrow before shrugging again.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Janus wrapped his arm around Buster's shoulder. "So, wanna you and your cuz train? I'd like to see what you can do, buns."
"I guess I'd like to see what I can do too," He replied, "So I guess I'm still in."
"And I'm definitely still in," Levi added.
Flint smiled politely, nodding as the rabbit and feline agreed to go through the training. He clapped his hands quietly together and took a step back. "If you guys don't mind, I think I might sit this one out. Maybe watch or umm." he scratched the side of his chin as he looked at his surroundings. "Do some sightseeing."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I think that's the bet we're gonna get hon," Luke said to Amber quietly, "At least you tried."
"Well, you know we can't take it. How in the world will we explain it? Especially since we are only day one? However, I have an idea," Luke said to Amber, pulling her close and whispering in her ear. Amber nodded, then stepped forward towards Maquiss.
"Maquiss, like my mate said, we would be unable to explain such a place, we have just began, and are currently focused on survival, however, if you want to do something for us, then let it be this," Amber said, "I'm sure you know deep beneath this area is a lava tunnel network. What we can accept, that would not look strange or hard to explain, is an emergency shelter within the network. If you can do that, and make it look as natural and explainable as possible, than that, we can accept, if you truly want to do something for us. With no strings attached, of course."

"Oh, one more thing," Luke said, "I did call emergency services to pick up a shipwrecked individual, magical clothes changing trickster. I do suggest, if you want to remain hidden, that you look the part."
"Now, little dragon, although assuming you are not so little, are you still here?" Amber said, holding out a paw.
"I am *always* here," the tiny creature pointed out, appearing on Luke's shoulder. "And I heartily approve of your strategy. What can I do for you?"
xhunterko wrote:"Khun, Khun Woodsman," Khun said, walking over and offering a paw to shake.
"And if I dare may ask, is -La a family name or connection? Or just a titular suffix?" Khun asked.
"Oh, no! It just means 'female'. Just like all male names carry the 'il-' prefix, which means 'male'. I mean, as if there was any reason to underline *that*! Must have something to do with our past history and how we stopped being prey and turned into fighters..." she 'YAHN'ed in the cutest eay. "Dunno. History is boooring. It's like them wolves hanging to their dead ones. I like humans instead. Funny species. Tough ones. And all future-oriented. Do you like future?" She giggled
---
Victor approached Flint. "Sure, you can explore this place at your leisure. Just don't walk into somebody's house without invitation. These people love their privacy more than humans do."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Lukat-la clapped her paws once, and two warriors stepped forward.
"This time it will be a session suitable for your abilities, these males have trained our youngsters many times. Would you like to start together, or one at a time?"
"I'd be cool with going together," Levi answered.
"And I guess I don't mind either, so together it is," Buster confirmed.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"I think that's the bet we're gonna get hon," Luke said to Amber quietly, "At least you tried."

Maquiss shook his head "You need not worry about them asking questions." His eyes turned entirely white "In case you've forgotten, I am a trickster - a master of manipulation. Even in my current, weakened state, I still have the powers to manipulate every human and each... animal associate of theirs to accept that there was indeed a hidden structure here. You just tell them that. I am sure the locals will be fine with this structure. I will leave signs for them."

The trickster's eyes returned to their normal state "And, Luke, I can change more than my clothes. I just don't feel the need to, but I must agree that I have to go back to my scruffy shipwreck survivor look." The moment he finished, he looked like when they found him - scruffy fur, dressed with blackened rags "Not exactly my choice of fashion, but I guess it has to work for now"

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:Eventually, the microorganism covered up all of their bodies, making them look like ghosts.
"Now we can walk around," Lyla said. "The underground is a vast natural network of volcanic tubes, without a modicum of light, one will get lost in a moment. I hope you're not claustrophobic."
"Uh, would now be a bad time to tell you that I'm claustrophobic?" Shukaku asked, shaking a bit at the thought of being in such a cramped space.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Anyone who wants to do honest business with me. Easy enough, eh?"
Tutter looked up at Mr. Spencer, "And who would those people be?" He smiled at him, "And what possible business could you do with them?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:Victor approached Flint. "Sure, you can explore this place at your leisure. Just don't walk into somebody's house without invitation. These people love their privacy more than humans do."
"Of course, if anything I respect, privacy is at the top of the list!" The white canine replied reassuringly as he bowed his head to the Victor. He gave a wave to the others before he headed out to explore the village.

Ref Ref!