Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Gale scoffed. He swatted the blue dragon's face out of his, which simply passed through the entity, and he walked to this small bench which hung off the side of the wall. Sitting down on it lazily. "I don't have time for you.." he said in a all-too familiar voice.
A blue, flaming seat appeared near the bench. The dragon sat on it, while he put a pair of pience-nez over his snout. He produced a bloc notes and a pen out of nowhere and started scribbling quickly. He spoke in a monotone, professional, very freudian voice. "Patient shows no sign of collaboration, still delusional, refuses to follow prescribed therapy... I would ask if you had a troubled family, but I guess demons make that diagnose an easy one."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Gale leaned against the wall, hands behind his head as he closed his eyes. A small smile creeped across his face, not responding.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert transformed into a human, victorian professor, stern face, grey jacket and a wooden ruler in his hands. He used that ruler to tap against Gale's head. It wasn't consistent, so it didn't touch the feline flesh...but it surely had the same effect of putting a burning coal against bare skin! "You should pay attention, mister. Distraction in MY class is not allowed!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Gale stood up, the smirk still on his face, completely ignoring the burning of the ruler. "Ha!" he said in mockery. "Your class? you should be learning a thing or two from me." he pointed to his chest. Scoffing again.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Gale stood up, the smirk still on his face, completely ignoring the burning of the ruler. "Ha!" he said in mockery. "Your class? you should be learning a thing or two from me." he pointed to his chest. Scoffing again.
Hubert turned back into a minidragon, and sat on Gale's shoulder. he clasped his paws an solemnly bowed his head. "Then teach me, o wise entity."
Zander

Post by Zander »

valerio wrote:Hubert turned back into a minidragon, and sat on Gale's shoulder. he clasped his paws an solemnly bowed his head. "Then teach me, o wise entity."
"First rule of Demonic overpowering; the more power you have, the more damage can be done. Now, all i needed was a willing suppressor." He pointed to himself. "This guy? Nicest person in the pound, well not anymore, anyways. He's been in the pound since he was 6 months old, and no one even looked at him for adoption." Gale shrugged until yesterday night, i altered his papers, and set his neutralization date to today, nighttime. I came to him in a dream and made a deal, i told him about his coming death, and offered him a way to escape the pound, all he's ever known. He agreed halfheartedly, but half a heart is all i need." 'Gale' giggled. "I'm sure he wishes he was back, though, or at least had a fire extinguisher if you know what i mean.."
He snapped one of his fingers and his body instantly burst into black flames, before the outer skin melting away like burning paper.
Slowly revealed was the figure of Dale. most likely well known by the dragon now. "Recognize me?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert nodded slowly. "In all honesty, my adversary, that IS a very well played trick!" He made a hat appear and put it off his head in a gallant gesture. "My hat's off to you. It's been a long time since I played a good game with one of your breed..." The dragon spirit clicked his forked tongue. "The others were so predictable! I can't wait to see what your next move will be...Or should I say 'your host's move? After all, you too have a pact to respect and his free will is the perfect loophole. See you around!" And he disappeared in a whisp of blue flame.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper flinched as he felt the paw on his neck, readying himself for pain or some other kind of sensation. When it was soothing, he whimpered softly out of confusion and looked up at his mate. He smiled gently, and nuzzled against Janus' chest. That was his Janus talking, and not that dark one. Did he win? It couldn't have been so easy...

"I try to please.. love."
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Tha Housedog wrote:
lightwolf21 wrote:Summer got off the bed and started walking to the door. "Sorry, Parker...but I really must go...I wonder how Nemo and Wendy are doing...I haven't seen them in a while. Take care and get some rest so you can recover and live with my family, okay? ...and I'll see you later, Dimitri." she added with a wave to the Husky as she opened the door and walked out of the Border Collie's room.
"Take care, Summer," Parker replied as Summer left. He let himself fall back into the bed as he thought about what she had said. Nemo and Wendy, huh? I wonder what they have to do with all of this...ah, maybe it's some unrelated case or something. I guess I'll take another nap, but...ARGH! I feel so useless just lying here! the Border Collie thought.

Dimitri waved a goodbye to Summer and looked back to Parker "Spying, huh? Is there some space in that watch program thing?", Dimitri reached his stomach with his paws "Ugh, are you hungry?"
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Russiarules1 wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:"Take care, Summer," Parker replied as Summer left. He let himself fall back into the bed as he thought about what she had said. Nemo and Wendy, huh? I wonder what they have to do with all of this...ah, maybe it's some unrelated case or something. I guess I'll take another nap, but...ARGH! I feel so useless just lying here! the Border Collie thought.
Dimitri waved a goodbye to Summer and looked back to Parker "Spying, huh? Is there some space in that watch program thing?", Dimitri reached his stomach with his paws "Ugh, are you hungry?"
He heard it, huh? So much for being discreet. Parker smiled and shook his head. "Nah, this whole situation hasn't left me with much of an appetite. But feel free to get something when you're feeling hungry, Dmitri."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Jasper flinched as he felt the paw on his neck, readying himself for pain or some other kind of sensation. When it was soothing, he whimpered softly out of confusion and looked up at his mate. He smiled gently, and nuzzled against Janus' chest. That was his Janus talking, and not that dark one. Did he win? It couldn't have been so easy...

"I try to please.. love."
As if jasper's hesitation had been a signal, Janus' paw turned the gentle touch into a grip.
The wolfdog's expression turned somber once again. Dark Janus was back.
"you hurt him, you die." Then he stood up, although still wobbling a bit. "I need to get out of here. I hate closed spaces..." He went for the door. "Are you coming or not...Jasper?" he said, as if using his packmate's name instead of the rank was a heresy of sort.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Tha Housedog wrote: He heard it, huh? So much for being discreet. Parker smiled and shook his head. "Nah, this whole situation hasn't left me with much of an appetite. But feel free to get something when you're feeling hungry, Dmitri."
"Ok! Just give me a call if you need something, yeah?" Dimitri said while walking through the door and approached to a snack vending machine Oreo for pets... uh... here it is! he said with a really low volume. Dimitri inserted some coins he had and pressed some numbers for the code. Once the code inserted, the machine started working, but the Oreo cookie treat got stuck in the middle of the process (Luk-4) "What the... No way man..." he said quietly looking at the stuck treat. "Bob Saget!" he shouted and kicked the machine with full force, getting himself hurt "OW! My foot!!!(paw, whatever...)" Dimitri yelped and sat down on the couch in front of Parker's room, caressing his paw/foot. Ow...
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper flinched again, and moved slowly off of Janus as he got up. When Janus let go, he nodded in agreement. "I would never." His tail wagged though as Janus... the Dark Janus, offered to bring him along on his journey. He stood up and walked over to him. The thing that made this the best was he wasn't called Beta! So... his Janus must have gotten through to this one somehow. He stood next to him now, his tail wagging as he smiled happily, but at the same time, he looked to be almost in tears. He was frustrated and and confused, and the stress was starting to get to him. He relaxed a little though as he remember something.

"Daren? You around here somewhere? It's okay for you to come out now..." He looked around, as if expecting the little fuzzball to jump out from behind a chair leg.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yes, you may come out. In fact, I'm gonna look for something more substantial...and unmoving." Janus turned to the kitchen and went there for something to eat. It was the first time he felt so tired, and his headache was killing him...
He had to admit it: his 'weak' self had proved himself stronger than he could imagine. That Jasper must mean a lot to such a weakling...
"Jasper, do you want something to eat?" He asked, while opening the fridge. "You better like it uncooked, by the way." He took a piece of roast-beef that, in Isabel's intentions, was to be served in tomorrow's lunch, and took a healthy bite out of it.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper looked at this Janus. He didn't know if he should be afraid or happy. He was being nice. "No... I'm go-" And as if to defy him, his stomach growled loudly and he blushed, admitting defeat at the hands of his own stomach and wondered into the kitchen. "... raw is fine..."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus threw what was left of the roast beef to the wolfdog. "Don't choke on it."
He then took a seat and sat down. He looked at the other wolfdog with...interest. "You look strong, you are defiant of danger... Why would be someone like you interested in my other self?"
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper caught the beef, and fumbled with it before getting a good hold on it. He felt bad for eating it like this, it seemed like something Isabel was planning on making something even more delicious out of. He took a bite from it, and although it didn't pertain to what his taste buds were use to, he liked it anyways, and his stomach was satisfied. At the question brought up by Dark Janus, Jasper blushed horribly. "I... I don't know... I can't say it was love at first site... but, he... er... you, grew on me really quickly. And I've never had a mate before... so it was a shock to find out you liked me. I never thought I would... well.." His blushing darkened, and he tried not to look at Janus. His voice lowered and he looked at the floor.

"... bend that way. It's kind of embarrassing..."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus chuckled, amused. "And why should it be embarrassing? You have a good complexion. Your scars talk of a fighter. You could even be a dominant, with my other self. Mating should not be a problem."
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Ok! Just give me a call if you need something, yeah?" Dimitri said while walking through the door and approached to a snack vending machine Oreo for pets... uh... here it is! he said with a really low volume. Dimitri inserted some coins he had and pressed some numbers for the code. Once the code inserted, the machine started working, but the Oreo cookie treat got stuck in the middle of the process (Luk-4) "What the... No way man..." he said quietly looking at the stuck treat. "Bob Saget!" he shouted and kicked the machine with full force, getting himself hurt "OW! My foot!!!(paw, whatever...)" Dimitri yelped and sat down on the couch in front of Parker's room, caressing his paw/foot. Ow...
Summer wasn't sure if Parker had gotten the hint, and she had to be sure he knew what she was doing since it was somewhat related to the case. She decided to head back to the room. Upon entering it though, she found the Siberian Husky had gone. "Where's Dimitri?" she asked the Border Collie as she shut the door and walked over to his bedside.

-----
valerio wrote:Janus chuckled, amused. "And why should it be embarrassing? You have a good complexion. Your scars talk of a fighter. You could even be a dominant, with my other self. Mating should not be a problem."
Darren had been hiding and listening to the conversation. From what he was gathering it seemed like things had calmed down and it was safe. He was waiting until he was sure. Having two large predator animals that he'd just met and moments ago had been looking at him like food in the same house with him would have made any small animal uneasy. The last statement seemed to intrigue him as it seemed like these two were romantically involved somehow, it didn't seem like their personalities were compatible. "Okay, hold everything!" the chinchilla said as he climbed out from under a couch in the living room beside the kitchen. He started walking toward the kitchen, more curious than afraid, now. "...would someone mind explaining what exactly is going on here?"
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:Summer wasn't sure if Parker had gotten the hint, and she had to be sure he knew what she was doing since it was somewhat related to the case. She decided to head back to the room. Upon entering it though, she found the Siberian Husky had gone. "Where's Dimitri?" she asked the Border Collie as she shut the door and walked over to his bedside.
Parker sat back up. "He went to go get something to eat. So now that we're alone...why are you after Nemo?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

lightwolf21 wrote:Darren had been hiding and listening to the conversation. From what he was gathering it seemed like things had calmed down and it was safe. He was waiting until he was sure. Having two large predator animals that he'd just met and moments ago had been looking at him like food in the same house with him would have made any small animal uneasy. The last statement seemed to intrigue him as it seemed like these two were romantically involved somehow, it didn't seem like their personalities were compatible. "Okay, hold everything!" the chinchilla said as he climbed out from under a couch in the living room beside the kitchen. He started walking toward the kitchen, more curious than afraid, now. "...would someone mind explaining what exactly is going on here?"
"It's easy," janus said, turning only his head to the minuscule rodent. "The part of me that emerges during daytime has fallen in love with this... With Jasper, here. And it looks like this pup is too scared of his own emotions to go beyond the cuddling phase. Personally, I prefer a more...direct approach." With these words, the Czech Wolf stood up, and approached Jasper. he grabbed his head...and planted a strong kiss on his mouth!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:Parker sat back up. "He went to go get something to eat. So now that we're alone...why are you after Nemo?"
"What?!" Summer exclaimed, "...no, 'Hello, Summer'? No, 'I missed you, Summer'? No, 'I really missed you, Summer'? the Dalmatian mix said while putting her paws on her hips. She smiled, letting him know she was just teasing. "At least it looks like you got my hint. Yes, I'm going to be spying on Nemo...I thought you should know. Isabel has suspicions regarding Nemo knowing about it through his brother...apparently Ahab knew about the beatings," she placed a paw on the back of her neck, feeling guilty for not having done something about this sooner.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:"What?!" Summer exclaimed, "...no, 'Hello, Summer'? No, 'I missed you, Summer'? No, 'I really missed you, Summer'? the Dalmatian mix said while putting her paws on her hips. She smiled, letting him know she was just teasing. "At least it looks like you got my hint. Yes, I'm going to be spying on Nemo...I thought you should know. Isabel has suspicions regarding Nemo knowing about it through his brother...apparently Ahab knew about the beatings," she placed a paw on the back of her neck, feeling guilty for not having done something about this sooner.
Parker smiled. "Oh, sorry. I really missed you, Summer," the Border Collie said before he continued. "I don't think Nemo would know...but Ahab did, huh...?" He rubbed his muzzle with one paw. "How long has he known?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:Parker smiled. "Oh, sorry. I really missed you, Summer," the Border Collie said before he continued. "I don't think Nemo would know...but Ahab did, huh...?" He rubbed his muzzle with one paw. "How long has he known?"
"Apparently since he's been..." Summer had replied without even thinking about it. She wasn't sure if Parker knew about Ahab and Autumn or not. "...um, never mind, Parker. On a completely unrelated and seemingly random note, would you happen to know if Autumn was seeing anyone?"
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:Parker smiled. "Oh, sorry. I really missed you, Summer," the Border Collie said before he continued. "I don't think Nemo would know...but Ahab did, huh...?" He rubbed his muzzle with one paw. "How long has he known?"
"Apparently since he's been..." Summer had replied without even thinking about it. She wasn't sure if Parker knew about Ahab and Autumn or not. "...um, never mind, Parker. On a completely unrelated and seemingly random note, would you happen to know if Autumn was seeing anyone?"
"I knew she had a boyfriend...sometimes she would whip me a little more whenever they had some fight, I knew that..." Parker quickly put two and two together. He looked at Summer. "...But I didn't think Ahab would go out with that monster."
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

valerio wrote:"It's easy," janus said, turning only his head to the minuscule rodent. "The part of me that emerges during daytime has fallen in love with this... With Jasper, here. And it looks like this pup is too scared of his own emotions to go beyond the cuddling phase. Personally, I prefer a more...direct approach." With these words, the Czech Wolf stood up, and approached Jasper. he grabbed his head...and planted a strong kiss on his mouth!
Darren seemed unphased by the action as he continued into the kitchen and tapped the Czech wolf on the ankle. "So, this thing you have...split personalities?" the chinchilla crossed his arms in skepticism. "It's not a very common condition, is it?"
-----
Tha Housedog wrote:"I knew she had a boyfriend...sometimes she would whip me a little more whenever they had some fight, I knew that..." Parker quickly put two and two together. He looked at Summer. "...But I didn't think Ahab would go out with that monster."
Summer nodded her head in agreement. "Seems like all kinds of secrets are being found out lately..." She sat in the chair, looking a little more exhausted than she had been earlier that day. She covered her face with a paw. "Heh... Some watch dog I turned out to be," the Dalmatian mix said quietly to herself.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:"I knew she had a boyfriend...sometimes she would whip me a little more whenever they had some fight, I knew that..." Parker quickly put two and two together. He looked at Summer. "...But I didn't think Ahab would go out with that monster."
Summer nodded her head in agreement. "Seems like all kinds of secrets are being found out lately..." She sat in the chair, looking a little more exhausted than she had been earlier that day. She covered her face with a paw. "Heh... Some watch dog I turned out to be," the Dalmatian mix said quietly to herself.
Parker shook his head and grabbed her paw. "You're doing the best you can by yourself. I promise, as soon as I get out of here and in good enough shape to help you out, I will."
valerio

Post by valerio »

lightwolf21 wrote:Darren seemed unphased by the action as he continued into the kitchen and tapped the Czech wolf on the ankle. "So, this thing you have...split personalities?" the chinchilla crossed his arms in skepticism. "It's not a very common condition, is it?"
Janus broke the kiss. Still holding Jasper's head, staring at him in the eyes, he said, "We have been separated since we were pups. I protected him, always, although we hid that to everyone. But when he almost got us dead, Mother discovered about us during rehabilitation. She knew it was I that gave the strength to make us live on... Just like she knows it was me who paid a visit to Jason..." His grin assumed again that sinister quality. He licked his lips. "Jason's fear tasted even better than his blood."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper blushed darkly as Janus pointed out his unease with his emotions. He blinked as he was approached, and his eye's widened as he was pulled into the kiss. He'd dropped the roast beef, but had caught it in his lap. He didn't know what to do. He was in utter shock. He'd of never expected this side of Janus to do something like this. His face turned red enough to match the glow of an active volcano and his tail wagged quickly despite himself as his heart pounded heavily in his ears. When the kiss was broken, he'd completely ignored what Janus said, still too distracted by the thought of what just happened. His paws lifted, one finding Janus' wrist with the paw holding his head. The other didn't know what to do, and found it's self rubbing the opposing shoulder in a very nervous manor.

"W-wEll... th-that wAS un-un-unEXpected..." Jasper's voice was trembling, and it cracked several times through out the sentence. He looked down at Darren, embarrassment clear across his face.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:Parker shook his head and grabbed her paw. "You're doing the best you can by yourself. I promise, as soon as I get out of here and in good enough shape to help you out, I will."
Summer feels a little better as Parker takes her paw in his, she manages a smile. "Thanks, Parker." She squeezed his paw before letting go of it. "...and you can bet that I'll be making sure you put in as much effort as you're capable of." she added, with a smirk.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:Parker shook his head and grabbed her paw. "You're doing the best you can by yourself. I promise, as soon as I get out of here and in good enough shape to help you out, I will."
Summer feels a little better as Parker takes her paw in his, she manages a smile. "Thanks, Parker." She squeezed his paw before letting go of it. "...and you can bet that I'll be making sure you put in as much effort as you're capable of." she added, with a smirk.
Parker laughed. "I'd expect nothing less, honestly. Now go talk to Nemo before you lose your chance. I'll be right here waiting." He added with a smirk and winked. "Good luck."
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri looked at the vending machine, and there it was... the cookies were still stuck. Dimitri got off the couch and walked towards the machine, he looked at the cookies...Look at them... taunting me he took a long sigh and laid his head on the machine and... Paf! Dimitri looked inside the machine and the cookies were no longer stuck in there, Dimitri quickly grabbed the the cookies inside the machine and lifted his arms "Aw Yeah! Dimitri:1 Crappy Machine: ZERO!" he said loudly. After all that, he waked over at the soda machine "Root beer, root beer, root beer... uh... here it is!" he whispered and inserted two 50 cent coins and pressed the 'Root Beer' button and waited a couple of seconds till he heard the soda drop inside the machine "Good!" he picked up the soda and walked, a little bit strange because of the kick, back to Parker's room "Hey Summer" he saluted her when he walked in and noticed her holding hands with Parker "Er... Did I came in a wrong moment?"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Jasper blushed darkly as Janus pointed out his unease with his emotions. He blinked as he was approached, and his eye's widened as he was pulled into the kiss. He'd dropped the roast beef, but had caught it in his lap. He didn't know what to do. He was in utter shock. He'd of never expected this side of Janus to do something like this. His face turned red enough to match the glow of an active volcano and his tail wagged quickly despite himself as his heart pounded heavily in his ears. When the kiss was broken, he'd completely ignored what Janus said, still too distracted by the thought of what just happened. His paws lifted, one finding Janus' wrist with the paw holding his head. The other didn't know what to do, and found it's self rubbing the opposing shoulder in a very nervous manor.

"W-wEll... th-that wAS un-un-unEXpected..." Jasper's voice was trembling, and it cracked several times through out the sentence. He looked down at Darren, embarrassment clear across his face.
Janus looked at Jasper as if *he* was a tender morsel... "Do you know what else could you find...unexpected?" He pushed the other wolfdog against a wall, pinning him there with his body. Then Janus leaned forward enough to whisper tauntinly in Jasper's ear, "Would you like to go hunting?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri looked at the vending machine, and there it was... the cookies were still stuck. Dimitri got off the couch and walked towards the machine, he looked at the cookies...Look at them... taunting me he took a long sigh and laid his head on the machine and... Paf! Dimitri looked inside the machine and the cookies were no longer stuck in there, Dimitri quickly grabbed the the cookies inside the machine and lifted his arms "Aw Yeah! Dimitri:1 Crappy Machine: ZERO!" he said loudly. After all that, he waked over at the soda machine "Root beer, root beer, root beer... uh... here it is!" he whispered and inserted two 50 cent coins and pressed the 'Root Beer' button and waited a couple of seconds till he heard the soda drop inside the machine "Good!" he picked up the soda and walked, a little bit strange because of the kick, back to Parker's room "Hey Summer" he saluted her when he walked in and noticed her holding hands with Parker "Er... Did I came in a wrong moment?"
Summer looked nervously at Dimitri before back at Parker and she reluctantly took her paw away from his. "Um, no Dimitri...I just came back to discuss with Parker regarding...uh...the neighborhood watch position he'll be taking after he gets better." she said as she stood up and nodded to the Husky. "I'll see you guys later." she said to them before leaving the room.

-----
valerio wrote:Janus looked at Jasper as if *he* was a tender morsel... "Do you know what else could you find...unexpected?" He pushed the other wolfdog against a wall, pinning him there with his body. Then Janus leaned forward enough to whisper tauntinly in Jasper's ear, "Would you like to go hunting?"
Darren shuddered a bit at the coldness emanating from this new resident to the neighborhood. He certainly didn't want to meet him in a dark alley. "Hey, I'm all for it as long as I'm not *oof* the one being hunted." Darren replied as he climbed up onto the kitchen counter.
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

ctcmjh wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:"I do have a feeling that it'll stay happy for a long while." Alex walked forward to the front door. He slowly turned the handle, and peered in. Making sure no feral had somehow walked in, he motioned for Ras to follow him.
Ras hurried and followed him inside the house, looking around her to inspect her surroundings as she entered.
"Well, here it is!" Alex said, gesturing around the small house. "It isn't much, but I could've cared less." Alex added, using 'could have' as he doesn't need to use the house anymore. "There's even a few secret ways out, just in case."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper yelped in surprise, and was ready to push Janus off thinking it was another attack, but shuttered as his ear was whispered into. He loved the sound of that. But.. ".. dad doesn't let me in the woods." He replied, looking up at Janus, his face had maintained the red, although it lessened and he was less nervous now. He was getting use to Dark Janus being so close... so fast. Maybe it was the danger of not knowing if it was going to be affection or pain that he was going to feel next. He could he was getting some kind of rush from this, as his heart beat faster and the adrenaline pumped through his veins. He grinned suddenly. "But I suppose... dad won't have to know..." His tail wagged slowly, but he used a finger and tapped Janus' nose. "But I have to call him and tell him I'm staying over tonight. Since you know... I didn't last night."
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Zander wrote:The wolf that was following The raccoon remained silent, only his ears turning to the direction of any sound, his eyes staying perfectly still up ahead.
The raccoon was shielding his masked face from the heavily precipitating storm with his paws. The lack of dialogue along the way to his den was getting on the raccoon's nerves, since he was alone with a predator. "So...um...some weather we're having, huh?" Sly asked the wolf guard behind him, trying to ease the tension. He cracked a nervous smile.
Also:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Jasper yelped in surprise, and was ready to push Janus off thinking it was another attack, but shuttered as his ear was whispered into. He loved the sound of that. But.. ".. dad doesn't let me in the woods." He replied, looking up at Janus, his face had maintained the red, although it lessened and he was less nervous now. He was getting use to Dark Janus being so close... so fast. Maybe it was the danger of not knowing if it was going to be affection or pain that he was going to feel next. He could he was getting some kind of rush from this, as his heart beat faster and the adrenaline pumped through his veins. He grinned suddenly. "But I suppose... dad won't have to know..." His tail wagged slowly, but he used a finger and tapped Janus' nose. "But I have to call him and tell him I'm staying over tonight. Since you know... I didn't last night."
Janus grinned wickedly. His claw ran slowly down Jasper's throat and along his chest. "Ahh, puppy likes danger as well... Maybe my other self had better tastes than I had imagined. Me appreciates. Now, now, what will be your poison? Rabbits or deers? The first are fast, the second are strong..."
"And *I* am really upset!" said new, familiar voice.
Janus finched. Heck!
Isabel slammed the door behind herself. Tell me you weren't going to violate the rules and drag Jasper into some of your plots!"
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper watched the claw, tilting his head as he touched his neck and looking down as it was on his chest. Rabbit or Deer? How should he know... he's never tried either of those. Could he even hunt? He'd went with dad... but, he didn't actually do any of the hunting, he just tracked the birds and such. and to be honest with himself... he was never really good at it. He'd always spook off the game. He was about to reply when Isabel shouted. Jasper blushed more, thinking of the position he was in at the moment and laughed nervously. He slipped downwards and moved tot he counter quickly before acting like he didn't know what was going on, leaving Janus with a 'You're on your own for this one, pal' type of glance.

Jasper was next to Darren now, and offered his shoulder for the little guy to be on, it was most likely much easier to get around and talk to people if you were closer to their height, he figured.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I was only going to show him how to hunt. I wouldn't endanger him!"
Isabel looked like she wouldn't hear any of it. "Oh, really? Must I remind you that the 'no hunting' rules exists because you'd be violating the northern and southern packs! And don't start with that grizzly thing again! Not even one strong such as you could survive a full pack of feral wolves, who happen to be specialized in using their number to kill! And involving Jasper as well? Since when being strong meant being out of your bloody MIND?!" Isabel felt ashamed of venting a daytime frustrations against that stubborn side of her son, but if it served to put him in place, for once she wasn't going to restrain herself...
The woman sighed and rubbed her temples. "Janus, I spent the day talking with lawyers, judges, police, pets... For a moment i thought I was back in New York. You won't add to another bit of stress, am i clear on that? You and Jasper will go fishing, if you're in for some fresh food. I'll fix myself something and go to sleep. Jasper, I'll call your Dad and tell him you're staying overnight. And don't worry: the shore is not far, and fishing is fun...and safer." She pushed Janus aside and walked toward her study. "And tell Hubert that if he dares to do one of his trick, I'll call an exorcist!"