HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

"Thank you again," Khun said after her. He sighed, turned around, and stopped.

The temple was certainly a site! He stood there a moment before taking his phone and snapping a picture. He looked back to where his guide had gone, and shook his head. He wanted a girl. But one of close to the same species this time. He had done some research on this island before he came. Just some. So he wandered just a little into the woods close to the temple, selected the strange fruit found at the bottom of trees here, then walked back. He looked at the temple first, before walking in, two fruits in hand. He knew mostly where his friends were, just a nose sniff away. He could hang with them all day. A little introspection wouldn't hurt anything. He crossed into the temple door, and, after setting his things by the door, save the fruit, continued purposefully. Not knowing it's general layout, but knowing enough. He walked forward, looking ahead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber smiled.

"Well, we'd like to," she said to Raijda. Then she walked back to the pallet wall. She stuck out her shovel at full length from the center of the wall. She lowered the shovel just a tad, then swept it in an arc, surveying the grounds. Nodding, she went to the gravel drive, half a shovel length up, and made a small hole and line. She went back to Raijda. She pointed at the ground using her eye level. She swept her arm in roughly the same arc, using the new hole as a guide. She pointed the same length left, then right. Ending the arc at the shores of the lake.

"I think that's bout all we can do today," Amber said, "Getting some of the trees would be nice, but I don't think we can get all of them today." She then attacked a brush with the shovel.

"But yeah, we'd love to," Amber said, "Though we can fantasize about kittens another day maybe." She stopped a moment, then turned and grinned towards Raijda again.

"You know though. My cousin has 3 wives. My brother-in-law has four. The shaman has 3. My uncle has 4. My father, the chieftain, has 6. And my uncle's cousin has 2 and a nursemaid," she gave Raijda a hug and held it, "Just in case you were kinda interested in Luke. It does run in the tribe."

Luke wasn't paying much attention to the small talk. He had a job he knew he had to do. After he finished writing, he walked over to a pallet, and selected a length of rope, and a hatchet. He selected the nearest tree and climbed all the way to the top. He tied the rope on the top, and let the length down to the floor. He paused a moment to look over the canopy a bit, then slid back down. Taking the loose rope, he drew it out to it's half length, leaning the tree a little away from the camp, He looked over to the two women, suspicious for a moment, then shrugged, walked over to his tree, and started on the base of the trunk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, no, of course not. But, um, um, uh, hello, who are you?" Monique said to the being.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"No kidding..." The canine mumbles as he looks up at the starry dragon. Think of all the Hollywood directors and their martian portrayals... All flushed down the drain. But that aside, the ghostly bat was asking and very important question.
"And what exactly are you?" he adds.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded at the birds words "However i seemed to find my place among the masters that taught me, It was a pleasant feeling to be with someone to teach me." Hotep said without hesitation, however he wondered why he said it after knowing the masters only for a short time, there wasnt a way he couldve already passed time like that, was there? "why ask if me? did you doubt? My place is my own and i will follow my choices in life. Then when i return home ill be able to do more than before" Anubis said happily as he stood with his hands behind him
The flaming bird just shook his head. "Again, 'home'. You keep thinking of...what? If I asked you what 'home' is for you, what would encompass? For example, you asked me if these are the temple's ruin. I call this place 'home'. Whenever you go, you will find me here. Where are you going? Or maybe you found it already?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku hugged Lyla back. "Thank you."
"And will you bravely fight to protect me, o brave feline?"
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter listened while looking around as they went on. "Really, this place never ceases to get more interesting." When the other one ran up to them, he just looked back and forth between Derek and 'Kewl'.
"Why not join us?" Janus asked. "The ruins must be an even more interesting places. We may happen into some secret passage built into the tunnels, eh?" He pointed with his thumb at Buster. "And we also got a natural burrower, we'll be fine!"
---
kurowolfe wrote:"How did you--oh rait." The wolf just remembered about the Hunter being a spirit and all that.
With that, he stepped gingerly into a shallow part of the river, and with hands clenched, started looking for fish. Some swift jabs into the water later, and he got himself two medium-sized fish. Haq shook his feet dry once he was out of the water, built a small fire on a drier part of the land, and used his machete to fashion himself some skewers for the fishes.
He sat down next to the fire, glad for the warmth in his slight build, and held both skewered fishes a bit away from the flame. While he waited for the food to be done, he tried making small talk.
"Ai laik roastd fish, taste better den meat."
I can perceive it through our link. My previous...host also made me know once again the pleasures and joys of untainted love...Heh, perhaps I got soft, but I needed that -especially after an existence spence in hatred. I thought I'd be as much angry in the moments I regained control, but I couldn't bring myself to consume him. I hope you can find the same joy; but if you are looking out for enemies to deliver sufferance and everlasting pain upon, I'm game." The Hunter flexed his claws, and by reflex Haq did the same.
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well, no, of course not. But, um, um, uh, hello, who are you?" Monique said to the being.
Roarin wrote:"No kidding..." The canine mumbles as he looks up at the starry dragon. Think of all the Hollywood directors and their martian portrayals... All flushed down the drain. But that aside, the ghostly bat was asking and very important question.
"And what exactly are you?" he adds.
"I used to be a mortal like you, Flint. Then I ascended to a superior state of existence, far higher than any of the heavenly entities. I am of many names, and 'The God' is too formal. Call me Hajime, the name I was born with."
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber smiled.
"Well, we'd like to," she said to Raijda. Then she walked back to the pallet wall. She stuck out her shovel at full length from the center of the wall. She lowered the shovel just a tad, then swept it in an arc, surveying the grounds. Nodding, she went to the gravel drive, half a shovel length up, and made a small hole and line. She went back to Raijda. She pointed at the ground using her eye level. She swept her arm in roughly the same arc, using the new hole as a guide. She pointed the same length left, then right. Ending the arc at the shores of the lake.
"I think that's bout all we can do today," Amber said, "Getting some of the trees would be nice, but I don't think we can get all of them today." She then attacked a brush with the shovel.
"But yeah, we'd love to," Amber said, "Though we can fantasize about kittens another day maybe." She stopped a moment, then turned and grinned towards Raijda again.
"You know though. My cousin has 3 wives. My brother-in-law has four. The shaman has 3. My uncle has 4. My father, the chieftain, has 6. And my uncle's cousin has 2 and a nursemaid," she gave Raijda a hug and held it, "Just in case you were kinda interested in Luke. It does run in the tribe."
Luke wasn't paying much attention to the small talk. He had a job he knew he had to do. After he finished writing, he walked over to a pallet, and selected a length of rope, and a hatchet. He selected the nearest tree and climbed all the way to the top. He tied the rope on the top, and let the length down to the floor. He paused a moment to look over the canopy a bit, then slid back down. Taking the loose rope, he drew it out to it's half length, leaning the tree a little away from the camp, He looked over to the two women, suspicious for a moment, then shrugged, walked over to his tree, and started on the base of the trunk.
Rajida's tail flicked. "Oh, but I *am* interested. And I am satisfied of these customs: I will make sure that, together, we will make our husband the proud father of a numerous litter..." She turned her head toward Luke. "You might be needing the help of our horses! They are for this kind of job."
xhunterko wrote:"Thank you again," Khun said after her. He sighed, turned around, and stopped.
The temple was certainly a site! He stood there a moment before taking his phone and snapping a picture. He looked back to where his guide had gone, and shook his head. He wanted a girl. But one of close to the same species this time. He had done some research on this island before he came. Just some. So he wandered just a little into the woods close to the temple, selected the strange fruit found at the bottom of trees here, then walked back. He looked at the temple first, before walking in, two fruits in hand. He knew mostly where his friends were, just a nose sniff away. He could hang with them all day. A little introspection wouldn't hurt anything. He crossed into the temple door, and, after setting his things by the door, save the fruit, continued purposefully. Not knowing it's general layout, but knowing enough. He walked forward, looking ahead.
Despite being people there, visiting, the place was...eerily quiet. As if waiting for something, or someone.
The structure used surely to host a large amount of people. Its stones were still very smooth, not showing any trace of roots or other...plants...
Yes, it was as if this place was suspended in time. All of the original inscriptions were still there, in what looked like some derivative from Hyeroglyphics. And at a first look, despite being there no security cameras, no tourists had left his own mark on the ancient wall and...
statues? funny, everything was relatively whole, including the great symbol of the sun dominating one of the walls...but only the statues' feet and hands were there. Statues of animals, but who?
And yes, at a closer sight, even part of the hyeroglyphs had been...erased. There were literally empty spaces where figures used to be...
But one had to look for those discrepancies. As for the rest, the place was a feast for the eyes. The sun would come through a hole in the roof to create a perfect cone in the middle of the place. Jewels in the walls would glitter with reflections, and the floor was smooth and warm to the touch...
Last edited by valerio on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

For some reason nodded. He knew his home, "my home is the island...I live among it in a forge in the village...then I moved to live among the masters in the larger temple."Anubis said before shaking his head "that can't be right I just met the masters" he said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:I can perceive it through our link. My previous...host also made me know once again the pleasures and joys of untainted love...Heh, perhaps I got soft, but I needed that -especially after an existence spence in hatred. I thought I'd be as much angry in the moments I regained control, but I couldn't bring myself to consume him. I hope you can find the same joy; but if you are looking out for enemies to deliver sufferance and everlasting pain upon, I'm game." The Hunter flexed his claws, and by reflex Haq did the same.
"Uhh... Okay." That was quite a turn in the conversation, watching his claws flexing by themselves. "Ai have no enumies, no wan Ai know of."

Once he felt his paws were in his reign again, he picked up one skewer and poked on the fish. "It's done." He closed his eyes and put his free paw on his chest, staying quiet for a moment. The wolf then did what his species name dictated and wolfed down the roasted fish, while being careful of bones.

"Hunter--" He said between bites. "-- if you need too take over for anithing, tell me first. Ai want too be prepared at least."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Why not join us?" Janus asked. "The ruins must be an even more interesting places. We may happen into some secret passage built into the tunnels, eh?" He pointed with his thumb at Buster. "And we also got a natural burrower, we'll be fine!"
Tutter just looked at Derek, supposing that he would know if that was wise or not. He would be willing to go, but then again he had no good information on things and been going off the others for a while now. He looked at Buster and Janus, then back up at the kid and mused, "Well, what do you say Derek, should we trust them?" He looked back at their company, "And I'm Tutter by the way."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Why not join us?" Janus asked. "The ruins must be an even more interesting places. We may happen into some secret passage built into the tunnels, eh?" He pointed with his thumb at Buster. "And we also got a natural burrower, we'll be fine!"
"Actually, burrowing may be in my nature," Buster corrected, with a smile. "But so is running from predators and I'm not the best at either."
Civilization wrote:Tutter just looked at Derek, supposing that he would know if that was wise or not. He would be willing to go, but then again he had no good information on things and been going off the others for a while now. He looked at Buster and Janus, then back up at the kid and mused, "Well, what do you say Derek, should we trust them?" He looked back at their company, "And I'm Tutter by the way."
"I'm Buster," the rabbit introduced himself.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku hugged Lyla back. "Thank you."
"And will you bravely fight to protect me, o brave feline?"
Shukaku nodded and looked up at Lyla. " Of course! I'll protect you no matter what!"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:For some reason nodded. He knew his home, "my home is the island...I live among it in a forge in the village...then I moved to live among the masters in the larger temple."Anubis said before shaking his head "that can't be right I just met the masters" he said
The raven chuckled. "You met them so long ago, you did so much and much yet to be done...For example, you were curious about that raccoon, right?"
---
kurowolfe wrote:"Uhh... Okay." That was quite a turn in the conversation, watching his claws flexing by themselves. "Ai have no enumies, no wan Ai know of."
Once he felt his paws were in his reign again, he picked up one skewer and poked on the fish. "It's done." He closed his eyes and put his free paw on his chest, staying quiet for a moment. The wolf then did what his species name dictated and wolfed down the roasted fish, while being careful of bones.
"Hunter--" He said between bites. "-- if you need too take over for anithing, tell me first. Ai want too be prepared at least."
"My dear, I am part of you like your own thoughts. It is rather the other way around: I am willing myself not to control this body, in respect to you. So, sorry if sometimes I slip. But now let's go, we have a graveyard to build upon. Oh, and this time, my turn to ride." And a moment later, he was in full control and leading Haq at full speed into the forest...
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Actually, burrowing may be in my nature," Buster corrected, with a smile. "But so is running from predators and I'm not the best at either."
Civilization wrote:Tutter just looked at Derek, supposing that he would know if that was wise or not. He would be willing to go, but then again he had no good information on things and been going off the others for a while now. He looked at Buster and Janus, then back up at the kid and mused, "Well, what do you say Derek, should we trust them?" He looked back at their company, "And I'm Tutter by the way."
"I'm Buster," the rabbit introduced himself.
Derek bowed his head. "Happy to know you Buster, Janus. Sure, I'm ok joining you."
Janus then addressed Buster. "Aw, I'm sure you'll do fine when it will come to dig us a nice den to snuggle in." And he rubbed against the rabbit.
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku nodded and looked up at Lyla. " Of course! I'll protect you no matter what!"
"I'm sure you can put up many warriors at shame. What did you train in?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun stood in awe for a moment of the structure. While still steadfast, Khun decided not to make a scene. He slipped into the side halls and found the nearest rabbit to talk to.

"I'm terribly sorry, but I came to make an offering, but I am not sure how, nor do I want to upset anything in progress," he said quietly, "Can you help me?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh," Monique said, "Well, I guess we should say hi. My name is Monique. And if I may, what is your role in this activity?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Although though, he may take SOME convincing," Amber said to Raijda. The tree Luke was working on snapped, and fell on the forest floor! He tossed the hatchet up in the air, missed, and it's handle caught a finger. For which, he danced around shaking a couple minutes, trying not to curse. When he looked up, he noticed the women together. He walked over.

"Hey now, what's this?" Luke said, embracing the two of them.

"Well, I just offered Raijda to join our family," Amber said. Luke's face fell. And he pouted.

"But, but, but I thought we were going to at least try!" He said.

"Dear, you know better, I'm just taking initiative," Amber said.

"Oh come on, like I would have fallen so easily," Luke protested.

"Dear, there's already another female in close proximity, we've already failed," Amber said.

"But, but, that doesn't mean I would have," Luke said, rather upset.

"Hon, every time this has been tried, it's failed, tell me, when we set up tents tonight, would you preferred Raijda to sleep by herself alone?" Amber said. Luke paused for a minute.

"No," he said.

"And would you prefer to cheat on me with her 10 miles down the road, or your right in bed where I can watch?" Amber said.

"Erm...erm," Luke stammered. No. He wouldn't want Raijda to be alone at all.

"What was your plan for her after all? Hope she finds someone among our men in the short time our tribe is? And then when she doesn't and they leave? Why bother with simple warriors and ranchers when she can have the most powerful member of the new fourth tribe eh? This way, it's our and her..." Amber said, but was interrupted.

"NO. No it wouldn't be. Because it's still MY flesh and blood and it would be OUR babies, not mine and hers or mine and yours, but, even then, I can't stand," Luke paused, took a deep breath, "the harshness."

"Well then, I best hope you better have an idea to try and convince her to make the training softer. And you best think it up quick, because whether you like it or not, after this, can we just say no? And suffer the wrath of a sister? I think not," Amber said.

Luke was distraught. Internally, Amber was right. And he had found Raijda attractive. A little bit at least.

"But, but different..." he moaned one last time.

"And what is more different then Raijda! I mean look at her and tell me she isn't hot!" Amber said.

"Well, well, yes, she is," Luke said.

"Then think of something," Amber said. Luke sighed, and thought. And thought. There was Donau's magic of course. But would Raijda respect that? There's the other native's magic. Would she respect that? Luke new that, as he looked at her, his emotions in a turmoil, that she would need some convincing. He sighed heavily.

"Raijda," he said, gently rubbing her back, "If your magic could be supplemented with others, do you think you could soften your training for the family? Because. I, I, just, can't stand to be too harsh to the babies. Cause to me, they'll always be my babies. No matter which woman they came from. Please?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded to the raven, he was right. Something had to have caused his visions but even so what was it what did it mean?
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun stood in awe for a moment of the structure. While still steadfast, Khun decided not to make a scene. He slipped into the side halls and found the nearest rabbit to talk to.
"I'm terribly sorry, but I came to make an offering, but I am not sure how, nor do I want to upset anything in progress," he said quietly, "Can you help me?"
"Oh, what kind of offer are you talking about, stranger?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Oh," Monique said, "Well, I guess we should say hi. My name is Monique. And if I may, what is your role in this activity?"
"Oh, I just am. I play no role, meaning I do no act out of any whim. Nature dictates the rules, I may decide to...make sure they are respected."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Although though, he may take SOME convincing," Amber said to Raijda. The tree Luke was working on snapped, and fell on the forest floor! He tossed the hatchet up in the air, missed, and it's handle caught a finger. For which, he danced around shaking a couple minutes, trying not to curse. When he looked up, he noticed the women together. He walked over.
"Hey now, what's this?" Luke said, embracing the two of them.
"Well, I just offered Raijda to join our family," Amber said. Luke's face fell. And he pouted.
"But, but, but I thought we were going to at least try!" He said.
"Dear, you know better, I'm just taking initiative," Amber said.
"Oh come on, like I would have fallen so easily," Luke protested.
"Dear, there's already another female in close proximity, we've already failed," Amber said.
"But, but, that doesn't mean I would have," Luke said, rather upset.
"Hon, every time this has been tried, it's failed, tell me, when we set up tents tonight, would you preferred Raijda to sleep by herself alone?" Amber said. Luke paused for a minute.
"No," he said.
"And would you prefer to cheat on me with her 10 miles down the road, or your right in bed where I can watch?" Amber said.
"Erm...erm," Luke stammered. No. He wouldn't want Raijda to be alone at all.
"What was your plan for her after all? Hope she finds someone among our men in the short time our tribe is? And then when she doesn't and they leave? Why bother with simple warriors and ranchers when she can have the most powerful member of the new fourth tribe eh? This way, it's our and her..." Amber said, but was interrupted.
"NO. No it wouldn't be. Because it's still MY flesh and blood and it would be OUR babies, not mine and hers or mine and yours, but, even then, I can't stand," Luke paused, took a deep breath, "the harshness."
"Well then, I best hope you better have an idea to try and convince her to make the training softer. And you best think it up quick, because whether you like it or not, after this, can we just say no? And suffer the wrath of a sister? I think not," Amber said.
Luke was distraught. Internally, Amber was right. And he had found Raijda attractive. A little bit at least.
"But, but different..." he moaned one last time.
"And what is more different then Raijda! I mean look at her and tell me she isn't hot!" Amber said.
"Well, well, yes, she is," Luke said.
"Then think of something," Amber said. Luke sighed, and thought. And thought. There was Donau's magic of course. But would Raijda respect that? There's the other native's magic. Would she respect that? Luke new that, as he looked at her, his emotions in a turmoil, that she would need some convincing. He sighed heavily.
"Raijda," he said, gently rubbing her back, "If your magic could be supplemented with others, do you think you could soften your training for the family? Because. I, I, just, can't stand to be too harsh to the babies. Cause to me, they'll always be my babies. No matter which woman they came from. Please?"
If it was meant to be a show of it or no, for sure the black panther moved with a sinuous grace toward the male. And when she was in front of him, she tickled his throat with the upper side of her claw. "I have no intention to break your unity, Luke. I am meant to be a part of it, not a replacement, nor a competitor. Your affection is free, it mirrors your soul, it cannot be tamed..." then her paw cupped his cheek, her claws gently flexing in and out. "And the kits will be treated with as much outmost respect and as much sternness. I know it will not be easy, this is not a path anyone can walk. But hey will grow strong, disciplined, as you expect. Should they fail, they will find another path, even if one only should remain to be trained. And if all will fail, I am sure that there will be others, strong tand health. That much I ask of my consort." And with that, she *kissed* the cougar.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:"Uhh... Okay." That was quite a turn in the conversation, watching his claws flexing by themselves. "Ai have no enumies, no wan Ai know of."
"My dear, I am part of you like your own thoughts. It is rather the other way around: I am willing myself not to control this body, in respect to you. So, sorry if sometimes I slip. But now let's go, we have a graveyard to build upon. Oh, and this time, my turn to ride." And a moment later, he was in full control and leading Haq at full speed into the forest...
"Greveyard? Wat doo you me--"[woah!] In a blink of an eye, they were already speeding off, the sticks and bones being tossed behind them. It felt... uncanny, sensing your body moving without you willing it to, and Haq was a little unsure as to what to do as he was being led off by the Hunter. He understood what the spirit meant by exercising restraint in taking over, his presence in their being is overwhelming and total. Even that exclamation he blurted out was only in their head; not even his voice was in control.

In the end, the wolf did a mental equivalent of a shrug and stood inside, watching through their shared vision the forest whooshing past by them.

[You're fast,] he thought, a little surprised at how fluent he sounded while doing so. [I've never ran this fast before, this speed is amazing!]

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Derek bowed his head. "Happy to know you Buster, Janus. Sure, I'm ok joining you."
Janus then addressed Buster. "Aw, I'm sure you'll do fine when it will come to dig us a nice den to snuggle in." And he rubbed against the rabbit.
"I'm sure I will," buster replied, rubbing back. "A den would be more worth the effort."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku nodded and looked up at Lyla. " Of course! I'll protect you no matter what!"
"I'm sure you can put up many warriors at shame. What did you train in?"
"I've only trained with the lycaons." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Derek bowed his head. "Happy to know you Buster, Janus. Sure, I'm ok joining you."
"I'm sure I will," buster replied, rubbing back. "A den would be more worth the effort."
Tutter looked back up at Derek while their new company focused on each other, "You can set me down if you need to now."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun suddenly felt shy, sheepish, awkward, and above all, inferior.

"Uh, er, um," he said, "Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to intrude, never mind." He quickly bolted back to the door where he left his things, and picked them up, and went to rush out the door. Not before, however, stopping to look back into the magnificent structure. He quickly set his fruit at the feet of a pillar that had feet, and hastily left. He shook and breathed heavy at the threshold, then after calming down, tilted his nose in the air. He was a bit behind everyone else, but the scents were easy to pick up, and knowing their general direction, followed the trail of his acquaintances.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, sorry, did we, somehow disrespect the rules?" Monique said, worried.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was as intense, electrifying, new, different, and as terrifying as Luke thought the kiss would be. He let himself get lost in it. And suddenly he grabbed her in an embrace, unable to control the urge. Kissing her neck, shoulders, then neck again, then a little shocked at his behavior, he leaned back away.

"Ahem, ahem, sorry, sorry," Luke said, "Too much?"

Amber clapped her paws quietly with a smile.

"I told you we handled this thing well, dear, you'll see when our tribe gets here too," she said, "I think I'll leave you two some snuggle time for a bit and take care of a couple of the trees." Then she gave the two a kiss, but knew work needed to be done.

Amber was just a little sad as she walked away, but she didn't let it show. Then as she thought of all the kittens, it went away. She found herself purring as she took up Luke's hatchet and started chopping on another tree. Then remembering, she grabbed the rope from the fallen tree, did the same procedure to her tree as Luke did to his, and continued chopping.
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:"Greveyard? Wat doo you me--"[woah!] In a blink of an eye, they were already speeding off, the sticks and bones being tossed behind them. It felt... uncanny, sensing your body moving without you willing it to, and Haq was a little unsure as to what to do as he was being led off by the Hunter. He understood what the spirit meant by exercising restraint in taking over, his presence in their being is overwhelming and total. Even that exclamation he blurted out was only in their head; not even his voice was in control.
In the end, the wolf did a mental equivalent of a shrug and stood inside, watching through their shared vision the forest whooshing past by them.
[You're fast,] he thought, a little surprised at how fluent he sounded while doing so. [I've never ran this fast before, this speed is amazing!]
"I am giving you my own energies, the energies of the souls I consumed. That food you ate couldn't make you this strong. I am doing this to show you what can be done through our union...but now, behold!"
The red wolf's run stopped...in front of a bone gate.
Every enclave had one. The bones of previous generations of warriors, skulls, fragments of previous existences laid up the external walls to ward off the intruders.
It was impossible not to shudder at the sight...especially if you could *see* the auras of the warriors posing in aggressive stance in front of the gate. Dozens of them, transfigured by fury, silently snarling, ready to fight...
---
Civilization wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm sure I will," buster replied, rubbing back. "A den would be more worth the effort."
Tutter looked back up at Derek while their new company focused on each other, "You can set me down if you need to now."
"Are you sure?" But Derek complied.
Janus looked at the arch with a focused eye. "Love, would you mind...standing under that arch?" The wolfdog started undoing the kit he had taken earlier. "Just...pose. Any pose you feel. Just stay under that thing. Please?" His faraway expression said he was already picturing something in his head. Janus was familiar with that sensation, he called it his "Creative demon". Couldn't get rid of it not even if he wanted to, it made him spend all his waking hours back when he was...split.
Janus shuddered for a moment, while setting up the canvas.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"I've only trained with the lycaons." Shukaku said.
"Then you need more training. I will teach you." The hyena beat her chest with her fist.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded to the raven, he was right. Something had to have caused his visions but even so what was it what did it mean?
"It means..." the bird plucked a feather from his own wing, and...blew it against the fox "That is is time for you to discover it. To do so...you must wake up." The flaming feather touched Anubis, and a flaming light filled his vision...
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun suddenly felt shy, sheepish, awkward, and above all, inferior.
"Uh, er, um," he said, "Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to intrude, never mind." He quickly bolted back to the door where he left his things, and picked them up, and went to rush out the door. Not before, however, stopping to look back into the magnificent structure. He quickly set his fruit at the feet of a pillar that had feet, and hastily left. He shook and breathed heavy at the threshold, then after calming down, tilted his nose in the air. He was a bit behind everyone else, but the scents were easy to pick up, and knowing their general direction, followed the trail of his acquaintances.
"Now, *that* was interesting," said a tiny blue dragon, appearing on Khun's shoulder, perching like a bird, its head cocked with curiosity. "It is so refreshing, it was a long time since someone made a sacrifice."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Oh, sorry, did we, somehow disrespect the rules?" Monique said, worried.
"Oh, absolutely not. Your companion wanted to live an adventure, I gave you all one. I hope *I* did not cause you too much discomfort." They were floating now, above the rich, luscious green-and-blue surface of Mars, its native life shining like so many dots in the vast ocean. "It had so much promise. They say gods are cruel, but nothing could be more insensitive than physics laws."
---
xhunterko wrote:It was as intense, electrifying, new, different, and as terrifying as Luke thought the kiss would be. He let himself get lost in it. And suddenly he grabbed her in an embrace, unable to control the urge. Kissing her neck, shoulders, then neck again, then a little shocked at his behavior, he leaned back away.
"Ahem, ahem, sorry, sorry," Luke said, "Too much?"
Amber clapped her paws quietly with a smile.
"I told you we handled this thing well, dear, you'll see when our tribe gets here too," she said, "I think I'll leave you two some snuggle time for a bit and take care of a couple of the trees." Then she gave the two a kiss, but knew work needed to be done.
Amber was just a little sad as she walked away, but she didn't let it show. Then as she thought of all the kittens, it went away. She found herself purring as she took up Luke's hatchet and started chopping on another tree. Then remembering, she grabbed the rope from the fallen tree, did the same procedure to her tree as Luke did to his, and continued chopping.
"So strong," Rajida said. "Such an intriguing combination of passion and shyness. But so strong...You will live to fulfill all the promises you carry, Luke. But now let me keep find more food. There is a lot to be done yet, and we will have time to know each other." This said, she walked back a few steps...then dashed into the forest, disappearing into its shadows, without even a rustle.

Donau had looked at the scene with a grin of mirth. Poor lad, he had been lucky those coquettish lycaons hadn't put their paws on him, or he'd be traumatized into celibacy for the rest of his--
"Well, I'll be..." Of one thing he was sure, when he was thinking to himself. That he was alone in that corner over which his future temple would be erected.
But when he had turned, he wasn't alone in his corner anymore.
"...You?" he muttered to the figure of the black fox laying on the dirt.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis gasped suprised by the flames and fearful of his life even with his trust in the birds words. but he had not expected such a drastic encounter. the flames fiflled his vision and brightness took over he found himself laying down but where was he, a deep and inner tugging told him one thing, he was alive however neither him nor kritaros would know where they had arrived.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Are you sure?" Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote: "I am giving you my own energies, the energies of the souls I consumed. That food you ate couldn't make you this strong. I am doing this to show you what can be done through our union...but now, behold!"
The red wolf's run stopped...in front of a bone gate.
Every enclave had one. The bones of previous generations of warriors, skulls, fragments of previous existences laid up the external walls to ward off the intruders.
It was impossible not to shudder at the sight...especially if you could *see* the auras of the warriors posing in aggressive stance in front of the gate. Dozens of them, transfigured by fury, silently snarling, ready to fight...
And shudder Haq did, taking a step backwards before realizing the Hunter was standing his ground with their body. With no chances of a silent retreat, the wolf hunched his form, his claws extended, his face filled with uncertainty.

[I never really liked these gates. What are you going to do Hunter? Fight our way in, or find another way through?]

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Are you sure?" But Derek complied.
Janus looked at the arch with a focused eye. "Love, would you mind...standing under that arch?" The wolfdog started undoing the kit he had taken earlier. "Just...pose. Any pose you feel. Just stay under that thing. Please?" His faraway expression said he was already picturing something in his head. Janus was familiar with that sensation, he called it his "Creative demon". Couldn't get rid of it not even if he wanted to, it made him spend all his waking hours back when he was...split.
"Yes, I'm sure." Once he was down he straightened Tutter straightened himself out. "Thank you." He was prepared to go but it appeared that wouldn't happen, but he was willing to be patient, plus this looked interesting.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus looked at the arch with a focused eye. "Love, would you mind...standing under that arch?" The wolfdog started undoing the kit he had taken earlier. "Just...pose. Any pose you feel. Just stay under that thing. Please?" His faraway expression said he was already picturing something in his head. Janus was familiar with that sensation, he called it his "Creative demon". Couldn't get rid of it not even if he wanted to, it made him spend all his waking hours back when he was...split.
"oh, alright," Buster said as he headed towards the arch. once there he pushed against the side of the arch to ensure its stability before leaning against it with his right paw, placing his left on his hip and crossing his right foot in front of his left leg. "how's this pose?" he asked, smiling.

(OOC: I wanted to reply yesterday but I had to think on what pose would be in character for Buster.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis gasped suprised by the flames and fearful of his life even with his trust in the birds words. but he had not expected such a drastic encounter. the flames fiflled his vision and brightness took over he found himself laying down but where was he, a deep and inner tugging told him one thing, he was alive however neither him nor kritaros would know where they had arrived.
Immediately, a couple of white-fuzzed arms embraced him in a tight grip! "Master Anubis! It is SO good to see you alive and well..." Then his enthusiasm dimmed a bit, replaced by a puzzled look as the rabbit examined the black fox head-to-toe. "Especially after all this time...Did you find a way not to age?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Okay. Are you sure?" Shukaku asked.
"Hey, I come from a warrior tribe, I know the stuff."
---
kurowolfe wrote:And shudder Haq did, taking a step backwards before realizing the Hunter was standing his ground with their body. With no chances of a silent retreat, the wolf hunched his form, his claws extended, his face filled with uncertainty.
[I never really liked these gates. What are you going to do Hunter? Fight our way in, or find another way through?]
"Just walk," the specter said. "They know me, they are bound to me, despite their hatred. They won't harm you."
The ghosts parted, still glaring at the living presence, as the gates opened, revealing the deserted village.
Apparently, no building, no hut nor temple had been damaged. Only silence reigned supreme. Silence watching over bundle of bones laying everywhere. Here, it was as if time itself had stopped. Even the air, despite the fact that the enclave wasn't closed, smelled like stale.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"oh, alright," Buster said as he headed towards the arch. once there he pushed against the side of the arch to ensure its stability before leaning against it with his right paw, placing his left on his hip and crossing his right foot in front of his left leg. "how's this pose?" he asked, smiling.
Janus sighed. "It is perfect. The rest will come soon." With a charchoal, he started outlinging what his mind was making out of that pose.
Civilization wrote:"Yes, I'm sure." Once he was down he straightened Tutter straightened himself out. "Thank you." He was prepared to go but it appeared that wouldn't happen, but he was willing to be patient, plus this looked interesting.
Derek tugged at Tutter's shoulder. "This is boring. Let's go to the temple. They won't mind, I'm sure."
"No," Janus said, intent on sketching, stopping from time to time to delicately puff away the excess of black powder. "Just go, you'll find the others there."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:"Just walk," the specter said. "They know me, they are bound to me, despite their hatred. They won't harm you."
The ghosts parted, still glaring at the living presence, as the gates opened, revealing the deserted village.
Apparently, no building, no hut nor temple had been damaged. Only silence reigned supreme. Silence watching over bundle of bones laying everywhere. Here, it was as if time itself had stopped. Even the air, despite the fact that the enclave wasn't closed, smelled like stale.
Haq, realizing that control was his again, walked slowly through the gates, averting the gaze of the phantasmal beings. His heart was racing a mile a minute, but he kept a calm facade; he knew that submission of fear would prove fatal in this circumstance.

That wariness soon gave way to a silent awe as the red wolf took in the sight in the deserted village. No one has lived there for so long, evident from the scattered remains everywhere on the ground, yet the buildings themselves are untouched by time's eroding touch. Surprisingly enough, it almost felt like his old enclave.

"Dis was where you live before Hunter? Its beutiful,"
Haq commented, his voice piercing the deafening silence around him. "Wheres de greveyard? Ai see bones evrywhere but no burial ground."

((OOC: I guess I was not very clear in my last post; I assumed the Hunter was still in control then. I'm assuming he'll be in control again after this val, is that okay?))

valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Haq, realizing that control was his again, walked slowly through the gates, averting the gaze of the phantasmal beings. His heart was racing a mile a minute, but he kept a calm facade; he knew that submission of fear would prove fatal in this circumstance.
That wariness soon gave way to a silent awe as the red wolf took in the sight in the deserted village. No one has lived there for so long, evident from the scattered remains everywhere on the ground, yet the buildings themselves are untouched by time's eroding touch. Surprisingly enough, it almost felt like his old enclave.

"Dis was where you live before Hunter? Its beutiful,"
Haq commented, his voice piercing the deafening silence around him. "Wheres de greveyard? Ai see bones evrywhere but no burial ground."
(OCC: yes, you got it right^^)
"*This* is the graveyard, my friend. Can you feel it? Such is the power I drained from the netherworld, I could bury this place from the very clutches of time. These are the bones of my tormentors, after i stripped them bare. And *they* will become the pillars of our new enclave."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis groaned as he was hugged his vision slowly returning but the voices were clear, he was confused and his beleifs were gone to every thing he knew, "Donau? is that you? sorry if i worried you, how long was i out?" Anubis said sitting up and rubbing his head some then his face as to clear his sleepy self
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:"*This* is the graveyard, my friend. Can you feel it? Such is the power I drained from the netherworld, I could bury this place from the very clutches of time. These are the bones of my tormentors, after i stripped them bare. And *they* will become the pillars of our new enclave."
"Ai... Ai tought you said dey were buried, not exposd like dis," Haq quietly said. He glanced down at his feet and saw a skull, canine in structure, with its eye sockets staring back at him. Now that he concentrated for a bit, he could feel a sort of buzz that filled the area, and it made the fur at the back of his neck stand up.

However, as he pulled at his worn leather collar to ease the pressure there for a bit, he thought deeper, and began to reason with himself. These were the remains of those who had tortured the Hunter while he was alive. Just because he was different from them. He recalled the spirit's story of how his life was ended cruelly by the very same wolves that once inhabited these bones. And now, they were no longer of this world. Their time were up, and they paid dearly for sticking to old beliefs and not compassion. They deserved it.

At that point, Haq felt his lips curl into a smile. These were just bones imbued with lingering power, nothing more. And if they were the ticket to the Hunter's getting pardoned, then so be it.

"How eksactly will we use dem for dat purpose, Hunter? As de enklave's foundation? Or build totems like de bone gate?" He knelt down and reached out for the skull, but stopped midway. He didn't want to mess with any magic or aura that it may contain.

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:Derek tugged at Tutter's shoulder. "This is boring. Let's go to the temple. They won't mind, I'm sure."
"No," Janus said, intent on sketching, stopping from time to time to delicately puff away the excess of black powder. "Just go, you'll find the others there."
Tutter looked at Derek and their company, "Okay." Though others, that got him a mix of concern and curious.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I know. So, what are you going to teach me?" Shukaku asked, looking up at Lyla.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke found himself longing after Raijda as she vanished into the woods. He had been serious about his and Amber's vows about being a single couple. But Amber was right. Though he'd eventually want to have a word with her, then hearing Donau behind him, he smiled and turned around.

"Oi Donau, grab an axe and rope and your fox buddy and help with the trees eh?" He called, turning back around. Then he paused, turned back around and walked over to Donau. With one finger in the air close to his mouth with a confused expression, he spoke. Looking at Anubis, than to Donau.

"Fox, buddy?" He queried confused.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique sighed and nodded.

"Too true, too true, it looks beautiful," she said.

Khun looked over to where the voice came from.

"Well your wel..." then he paused, and stopped in his tracks! At first his mouth went open as if to scream, which he did not. It closed slowly. Then straightened, then frowned, then went lower, then he sighed as it went back into a small smile.

Well, if I am to be haunted today, then I guess I am to be haunted today. He thought, shrugging. He cleared his throat, then continued his stride.

"Ahem, er, ahem, your welcome," Khun said, then paused for a moment, curious, before continuing, "A long time before the last offering there?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis groaned as he was hugged his vision slowly returning but the voices were clear, he was confused and his beleifs were gone to every thing he knew, "Donau? is that you? sorry if i worried you, how long was i out?" Anubis said sitting up and rubbing his head some then his face as to clear his sleepy self
The rabbit chuckled at that. "About 1,500 years, give or take some decade. That was some deep slumber, my friend."
---
kurowolfe wrote:"Ai... Ai tought you said dey were buried, not exposd like dis," Haq quietly said. He glanced down at his feet and saw a skull, canine in structure, with its eye sockets staring back at him. Now that he concentrated for a bit, he could feel a sort of buzz that filled the area, and it made the fur at the back of his neck stand up.
However, as he pulled at his worn leather collar to ease the pressure there for a bit, he thought deeper, and began to reason with himself. These were the remains of those who had tortured the Hunter while he was alive. Just because he was different from them. He recalled the spirit's story of how his life was ended cruelly by the very same wolves that once inhabited these bones. And now, they were no longer of this world. Their time were up, and they paid dearly for sticking to old beliefs and not compassion. They deserved it.
At that point, Haq felt his lips curl into a smile. These were just bones imbued with lingering power, nothing more. And if they were the ticket to the Hunter's getting pardoned, then so be it.
"How eksactly will we use dem for dat purpose, Hunter? As de enklave's foundation? Or build totems like de bone gate?" He knelt down and reached out for the skull, but stopped midway. He didn't want to mess with any magic or aura that it may contain.
This time the Hunter appeared crouched at his side"Don't. I didn't bring you here just for cheap manual labor. Others will provide. Take it. And remember: never show fear, they feed on it."
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked at Derek and their company, "Okay." Though others, that got him a mix of concern and curious.
Janus had dropped the charcoal. He took the a small box, containing a yellow dry pigment. He opened it, and...spat on the canvas. Immediately, the wolfdog blew the colored dust onto the saliva smear and used a brush to spread it at great speed, before it dessicated. While working like that, he almost absent-mindedly put a small stone into his mouth and chewed to generate more salive, before repeating the operation with other colors...
Derek made a face, though he *was* intrigued now. As if perceiving those feelings, janus turned briefly his head to say, "I discovered this technique one day we had no water at home. Broken pipe. And I *really* needed to paint. Like today."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"I know. So, what are you going to teach me?" Shukaku asked, looking up at Lyla.
"First of all, you are too small to carry out an efficient attack alone. First, you must learn to avoid your adversary's attack and tire them. Got it?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Monique sighed and nodded.
"Too true, too true, it looks beautiful," she said.
"Reality is such a fragile thing. Creatures like us cannot just do and undo things as we please, the results would be dire to the fabric of existence. And I could do nothing as I watched such a promising life form wither and die together with their home, as its magnetic field faded into oblivion, followed by its atmosphere.
"But perhaps you, travelers, could do something so that their legacy is not lost."

---
xhunterko wrote:Khun looked over to where the voice came from.
"Well your wel..." then he paused, and stopped in his tracks! At first his mouth went open as if to scream, which he did not. It closed slowly. Then straightened, then frowned, then went lower, then he sighed as it went back into a small smile.
Well, if I am to be haunted today, then I guess I am to be haunted today. He thought, shrugging. He cleared his throat, then continued his stride.
"Ahem, er, ahem, your welcome," Khun said, then paused for a moment, curious, before continuing, "A long time before the last offering there?"
The little dragon's snout pointed at the majestic walls. "Since someone last paid devotion to me. I may not need any offer, but a sign of their love , of respect, was always welcome. But I guess you were not making that offer to me, am I right?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"I know. So, what are you going to teach me?" Shukaku asked, looking up at Lyla.
"First of all, you are too small to carry out an efficient attack alone. First, you must learn to avoid your adversary's attack and tire them. Got it?"
"Okay. That makes sense." Shukaku said, nodding.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

*1500 years?* Anubis thought as he jerked up at the realization of the rabbits words "IM BACK!?" he said standing up and exiting wherever he was to look around his mind realing with confusion and pain but mostly some regret and happiness that he'd be back in his own time.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint frowned, looking down at the lush planet. "But why bring us here?" He mumbled, his arms crossed as he glanced from the beautiful vista below him and the starry dragon above. "I'm no scientist, but I don't think we have the power to stop what's going to happen..." And like Hajime said. It was inevitable. Seeing it now so alive and green was... Eerie, at least for the canine. Knowing it'll all be gone when they go back.

After listening to the dragon again his ears perked up. Their legacy... "So they won't be forgotten, right?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:This time the Hunter appeared crouched at his side"Don't. I didn't bring you here just for cheap manual labor. Others will provide. Take it. And remember: never show fear, they feed on it."
"Ai am only beeing kareful," Haq retorted. "Ai am not afraid, just kareful."

The wispy wolf picked the skull up, and examined it for a bit. "As prey or predator, nevur show fear towards yorr enemies, but nevur show blind kourage too." He smiled. "Dat was wat Qonun said too me."

valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay. That makes sense." Shukaku said, nodding.
Lyla nodded, then stood still, arms crossed. "Good! Do it then. Attack me."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:*1500 years?* Anubis thought as he jerked up at the realization of the rabbits words "IM BACK!?" he said standing up and exiting wherever he was to look around his mind realing with confusion and pain but mostly some regret and happiness that he'd be back in his own time.
"Definitely so. And here, of all places. How come?"
---
Roarin wrote:Flint frowned, looking down at the lush planet. "But why bring us here?" He mumbled, his arms crossed as he glanced from the beautiful vista below him and the starry dragon above. "I'm no scientist, but I don't think we have the power to stop what's going to happen..." And like Hajime said. It was inevitable. Seeing it now so alive and green was... Eerie, at least for the canine. Knowing it'll all be gone when they go back.
After listening to the dragon again his ears perked up. Their legacy... "So they won't be forgotten, right?"
The stardragon moved a paw toward them, and inside its palm, a swarm of pulsing lights moved. "More than that, Flint, Monique, Reginald. You three can help them live on, if you wish so."
---
kurowolfe wrote:"Ai am only beeing kareful," Haq retorted. "Ai am not afraid, just kareful."The wispy wolf picked the skull up, and examined it for a bit. "As prey or predator, nevur show fear towards yorr enemies, but nevur show blind kourage too." He smiled. "Dat was wat Qonun said too me."
A moment later, a specter appeared in front of Haq. A female, an elderly yet vigorous speciment, as silent as the others, looking with hatred at the young, living male.
"You need no courage," the Hunter said, walking to the ghost, who actually seemed to tremble as the more powerful entity approached. "You just must avoid prudence, fear, anything that can be interpreted as weakness. You will *harness* them, make them serve you, do your bidding. You must be a leader to them, and as such you must show no hesitation of any sort, or they will make a feast out of you. Like this wretched creature, my dearest mother.
"My first sacrifice."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote: Lyla nodded, then stood still, arms crossed. "Good! Do it then. Attack me."
Shukaku thought for a moment and noticed Lyla's legs were spread apart. He dashed forward and moved like he was about to punch the hyena. Just before he got in range, he fell to the ground and slid between her legs and jumped back up and lightly hit the hyena's back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"I dont know, Last i remember was falling asleep in the temple surrounded by the masters of each nature." he said "where am i master Donau? am i still on the island?" he asked
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Incorrect," Khun said, "If that is your temple, then that was to you. Granted the faith I was raised in is not in worship to you, I was, however, taught respect. Especially by my sensei."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique looked at the lights in front of her, scratching her head.

"What are those?" She asked curiously, though possibly knowing the answer, she wanted clarification.

"That is correct, and how and why, may I ask, you are within our tiny little holy place?" Luke asked. A tree fell behind them as Amber knocked down another tree. She turned around, noticing that a fox was, for some reason, now among them, and in their shrine? Amber rushed forward with the hatchet, stopped by Luke, placing it's blade on the fox's neck.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Amber shouted firmly. Luke face palmed.

"And HONEST TO GOODNESS YOU MALES," she continued, "A stranger just pops up out of know where and you just stand there!"

"Talking," Luke said. Amber looked at him, then back to the fox.

"Then he'd better START," Amber said, still holding the hatchet to the fox's throat.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.