HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff blinked at the light and realised those things weren't diamonds hanging from it.
"Excuse me, sir," said a voice and Scruff looked down and blinked at a suited Human whose face was currently blotched with colour. "Could you get off the table please?"
"Of course!" Scruff looked around and hopped down so the human could desperately buff the pawprints off. "I like being called sir," he added, before heading off to something he'd seen whilst up there...
He waited by the door until Lucky came back by again, then quickly opened it. "Hello, strange Mister Fox I met earlier," he said happily - and loudly, "We're in here!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meantime David had managed to pin down a sales assistant and was negotiating terms on a leather three piece suite.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"ill be out in about a month with my treatment." Hotep answered.

Rav frowns..
No fair!!.. I was laid up on my back in the hospital for months!! Rav grumbles..
We have all been there before. just be glad hat he is not that seriously hurt..
Hotep the psychic wrote: "ripcord can you be a good boy and grab the security cards so we can reset the codes on what we lost and track where it may have gone please" Hotep's owner said. Ripcord returning a few moments later with three credit card sized metal cards with strange marks on it.

Rav glances at the markings on the cards. *( Surgical Nanties mark II, Activation control codes )*
Blood reacts at Rav's mindspeaking.. turning to look at Rav..
* How.. How in the h*ll do you know what that says..?*
* I don't know *Rav sends back with a shrug..* When i saw it, that is just what came to mind. *
Blood starts rubbing his temples again.. Why does everything have come back to aliens..
Hotep the psychic wrote:"See rip told you im tough enough to take a bullet"
"your lucky it was a small one." Ripcord said back as he nuzzles Hotep with a small smile. even with what happened he cared for Hotep, his whole demeanor when with the gsd showed it.
"now ill be back in a bit im gonna rework the computers some on this. you four have fun and dont be rough with hotep" She said petting blood and rav some leaving small jerky treats on their noses playfully as she left the room another door is heard nearby before the clacking of keyboard keys faintly.

So... getting up an game of rugby is out? Rav enquirers..

*****************************************************************************************
hypernovatic wrote:Kayla backs up more as Mr. Henderson helps Grace corner her. "I thought normal pets didn't like baths either." she pointed out, looking for a way to escape.

No, they love there baths.. well maybe except for the cats.
Reaching out to grab the vixen by the scruff..
Don't you bite me now! look at all that tarter!..
Mr. Henderson looks over to the groomer.
Do you do teeth cleaning here, or do we have to go back to the vet for that?

******************************************************************************************

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff heading off to something he'd seen whilst up there...
He waited by the door until Lucky came back by again, then quickly opened it. "Hello, strange Mister Fox I met earlier," he said happily - and loudly, "We're in here!"

Lucky pat pats the Raccoon on the back, Ooooh his fur is soft silky and floofy, his nose noticing that they have the coconut shampoo scent.. Wiping out all the telltale info he could have gotten before from his scent..

the fox looks around the store..
What's you all doing hiding in here?
He says with a foxy grin, lapping his tongue over his lips.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:"ill be out in about a month with my treatment." Hotep answered.

Rav frowns..
No fair!!.. I was laid up on my back in the hospital for months!! Rav grumbles..
We have all been there before. just be glad hat he is not that seriously hurt..
Hotep the psychic wrote: "ripcord can you be a good boy and grab the security cards so we can reset the codes on what we lost and track where it may have gone please" Hotep's owner said. Ripcord returning a few moments later with three credit card sized metal cards with strange marks on it.

Rav glances at the markings on the cards. *( Surgical Nanties mark II, Activation control codes )*
Blood reacts at Rav's mindspeaking.. turning to look at Rav..
* How.. How in the h*ll do you know what that says..?*
* I don't know *Rav sends back with a shrug..* When i saw it, that is just what came to mind. *
Blood starts rubbing his temples again.. Why does everything have come back to aliens..
Hotep looked at Rav's expression with some intrest his eyes seemed to notice the reactions at how they looked to each other and how rav looked at the cards seemed to tell him details but not everything. "so....Rav and blood....can you both really talk to each other by your minds? Also rav did you know the cards were only to the program for the nanites?" Hotep said smiling to the Gsd's

Ripcord's ears flicked "hmm i see youve been practicing deductive observation like holmes....thought you didnt catch onto that when i did the same to you hotep" Ripcord said stretching some
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla yelped as Mr. Henderson grabbed her scruff. She squirmed and tried biting his hand. "I don't need my teeth cleaned!"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"They're choosing things to sit on in new houses," Scruff said eagerly. "Apparently sitting on tables is bad though. Want to come see?"
"Provided he...you don't try to eat the Rabbits."
"Shush, inner me, that's rude!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I don't but I have a vet comin' in every few days to clean teeth and sedate difficult pets. He also co-" Grace is about to say something else when Kayla snaps at Mr. Henderson's hand. Fortunately she's prepared for this, having had years of experience, and quick as a flash she drops a tight nylon muzzle over the vixen's head while her back is turned and snaps the lock firmly shut. She also keeps a hand firmly on Kayla's shoulders to make sure she can't run.
"You shouldn't go bitin' people, honey. You don't want to end up with a red tag and having to wear muzzles in public, do you? Now, you goin' to cooperate or will I have to get the vet in to sedate you?"

~~~~~~~~
"So... Do you want a hutch then, Pitchpipe? That's totally doable too." Fletcher queries, rolling to face her friend and propping herself up on her elbow.

"All right. Well, it's fun to look at tings anyway. Hmm. Which one of dese do you like better?" Sam indicates two different book-ends, both carved of dark wood, one with a triangular Celtic design and the other with a modern, angular feel.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla's eyes widens as Grace locks a muzzle on her. She whines and flattens her ears, embarrassed that she let herself get muzzled. Kayla tries to free herself from Grace's grip, but can't. She whines and lowers her head, defeated.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep looked at Rav's expression with some intrest his eyes seemed to notice the reactions at how they looked to each other and how rav looked at the cards seemed to tell him details but not everything. "so....Rav and blood....can you both really talk to each other by your minds? Also rav did you know the cards were only to the program for the nanites?" Hotep said smiling to the Gsd's

NO Blood simple states..
I would be more insane than he is.
If'n i had his mindless blathering going on all the time in my head. At-least now i can lock myself away from him when it gets to be too much..

But it would be cool if we could!.. we could be like secret agents or something!

No it wouldn't. it would be an never ending nightmare!

Rav looks at the cards..
really? So you just swipe them like a credit card?

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla's eyes widens as Grace locks a muzzle on her. She whines and flattens her ears, embarrassed that she let herself get muzzled. Kayla tries to free herself from Grace's grip, but can't. She whines and lowers her head, defeated.

Awww now look what you have done an gone to yourself.. (click) taking a picture on his phone, of Kayla in a muzzle..
Oh you look Soooo cute with those big sad eyes you have now!..

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"They're choosing things to sit on in new houses," Scruff said eagerly. "Apparently sitting on tables is bad though. Want to come see?"

Come see what? you sitting on a table??
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Provided he...you don't try to eat the Rabbits."
"Shush, inner me, that's rude!"
Awww.. maybe just a nibbles... just a taste..
Swishing his hard cased tail
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff held the door open for his sort-of friend. "I don't think they'll let you nibble," he said, "is just talk OK? Don't you have any things to sit on that you own?"
"Aside from your bottom, of course."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David negotiated a decent price on the suite. He paid what was on the ticket and arranged delivery.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla growls at Mr. Henderson, not liking being made fun of.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"All right. Well, it's fun to look at tings anyway. Hmm. Which one of dese do you like better?" Sam indicates two different book-ends, both carved of dark wood, one with a triangular Celtic design and the other with a modern, angular feel.
Alphabites looked at the two options presented before him, he did not really care for either. But it was something to pass the time, he pointed at the Celtic designed looking book-end. Wondering if this would be a game of his opinion or a conversational starting, he just looked quizzically at Sam.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Meanwhile, Selene had been taking a look at other furniture on her own just to occupied herself.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla growls at Mr. Henderson, not liking being made fun of.

Oh lighten up, my lady fox.

I know you don't wanna end up in obedience school now..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Serence Frostbite wrote:Meanwhile, Selene had been taking a look at other furniture on her own just to occupied herself.
David ambled over to her side after finishing with the sales rep. "Have you seen anything you like, lovely lady?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah don't think ah want to be locked up in a hutch, but... oy! There's another fox!"

Pitchpipe moved pretty quickly, then, ducking behind the stack of bean-bag chairs, ears down, eyes wide.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff nipped in and squatted beside Pitchpipe. "S'Ok, Miss Pitch," he said, putting an arm partway around his friend, "Mister Fox won't hurt you. Won't let him," he added, pretty sure he couldn't stop the Fox if he needed to try.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:"Ah don't think ah want to be locked up in a hutch, but... oy! There's another fox!"
Pitchpipe moved pretty quickly, then, ducking behind the stack of bean-bag chairs, ears down, eyes wide.

Lucky spies the sudden movement of the rabbit bolting behind the beanbags..
he felt his heart race, the hunt was on..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff nipped in and squatted beside Pitchpipe. "S'Ok, Miss Pitch," he said, putting an arm partway around his friend, "Mister Fox won't hurt you. Won't let him," he added, pretty sure he couldn't stop the Fox if he needed to try.

Lucky shows up on the other side of Pitchpipe, having gone around the other way down the aisle that the raccoon had taken..

Don't worry, I don't think rabbits should be locked in hutches as well!
makes it so hard to get to them, don't you think?
he teases..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:Meanwhile, Selene had been taking a look at other furniture on her own just to occupied herself.
David ambled over to her side after finishing with the sales rep. "Have you seen anything you like, lovely lady?"
"Oh, it's ok, I was just looking, how about you, have you got anything?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I sorted the suite," he said, looking back towards the others, "and now I think I see trouble." He bustled back to the group. "Hello again, Lucky. I give you points for tracking ability."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe was actually a pretty big and strong animal, so when she dodged behind Scruff and shoved him towards the fox, the little coon got some serious airtime before impact. The front of the store was full of predators, but there's always a back way... before anyone knew she'd ducked through the big swinging doors marked "Employees Only" and vanished.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"W...oof," Scruff said as he met Lucky head on.
"Do you mind if..?" David said, pointing to the back.
"I'll have to go with you," the attendant said as David headed back.
"Pitchpipe," David called, moving through the rear and following his nose, "Are you here?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: looking back towards the others, "and now I think I see trouble." He bustled back to the group. "Hello again, Lucky. I give you points for tracking ability."
Oh it's you.... :roll: What's got you all yapping now? I'm not after your sheeps....
Looking back to the Raccoon.
Well i had a bit of help... Wait! were you all TRYING to hide from me??

Argent wrote:Pitchpipe was actually a pretty big and strong animal, so when she dodged behind Scruff and shoved him towards the fox, the little coon got some serious airtime before impact. The front of the store was full of predators, but there's always a back way... before anyone knew she'd ducked through the big swinging doors marked "Employees Only" and vanished.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"W...oof," Scruff said as he met Lucky head on.

UuRRfff!
Gasps Lucky.. Dancing backwards with the little coon in his arms.. twirling and spinning and dodging past Lamps, Vases, and other expensive breakables to end up plopping side by side with Scruff in a love-seat couch.
Well i have never had someone throw themselves at me like that before!
Looking on as the rabbit bolts into the backrooms..
Now that is one rampaging wabbit!
I guess dad was right about fast food being bad for me..

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Do you mind if..?" David said, pointing to the back.
"I'll have to go with you," the attendant said as David headed back.
"Pitchpipe," David called, moving through the rear and following his nose, "Are you here?"

Watch out going through that door...
Lucky starts to say, then stops.
Why should he keep his nemesis from getting plastered with something thrown by the rampaging wabbit, as he goes through the door...

Lucky turns back to his love-seat snuggled coon..
So.. youre first time on furniture?
Argent

Post by Argent »

David could see no sign of the rabbit in the dim warehouse area. It was even bigger than the showroom floor, easily two stories tall and packed with shelves full of overstuffed couches and ugly love-seats.

Pitchpipe scurried between the towering rows of shelves, looking for a place to hide. At the back was a big garage door, but there were humans standing around it... she could smell the horrible coffee in their mugs from here. At least that would make it harder for the fox to track her.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Pitchpipe," David called, reasoning that the scared Doe would head towards the back door where the air was coming from. "It's only David! You're not in danger!" The bewildered attendant followed on as David led; in case he had to explain what the Sheepdog was doing there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I've sat before," Scruff said, checking his ears to make sure they were still there. "First time dancing, though." he thought through the times he'd seen humans dance on the magic teevees. "Was I the male?Oh, we wasn't ng to hide. We was just shopping, right Miss Sam?" Suddenly thinking, his ears pricked up and he looked to see if Sam was still there.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

There at the end of the row, she saw a door! Unfortunately, Pitchpipe couldn't read the notice Emergency Exit: Alarm Will Sound so when she pushed against the bar...

The sound of an alarm rang through the warehouse area, and echoed into the showroom floor.

The lanky rabbit screamed in fear and darted through the door... and into the trash-filled scrub across the back alley behind the shops.

In the midst of the blaring alarm, David heard the rabbit's sudden scream, cut off by a sudden slam.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hells' bells!" David said over the alarm.
"Guess we know where she went," the assistant said loudly. "I'll get those turned off!"
"You get those turned off," David repeated, heading through the door. He made his way to the scrub and squatted. "That was noisy, eh, Pitch?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe held herself completely still, she knew the dog couldn't hear her, and ducking through a possum's lavatory had ensured he couldn't track her by scent. However the clever son of a... however he'd tracked her so far, she could wait him out.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's all right, Pitchpipe," David said as the alarm cut off. "I know you're here somewhere, being safe. But you have nothing to fear whilst I'm around, I promise. In there the Humans won't let you be harmed by another. Out here, I stand protector. It's what I do; trying to keep people safe.". He reached out a handpaw slowly and not quite in her direction. "Trust me? Please?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Ripcord stopped hotep from answering the question "Although Hotep knows the answer were not allowed to answer it. Im in too m uch trouble by our owners for doing it already." RIpcord answered as hotep smiled and giggled at blood and Rav

"so what now?"Hotep asked
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I've sat before," Scruff said, checking his ears to make sure they were still there. "First time dancing, though." he thought through the times he'd seen humans dance on the magic teevees. "Was I the male?Oh, we wasn't ng to hide. We was just shopping, right Miss Sam?" Suddenly thinking, his ears pricked up and he looked to see if Sam was still there.

Lucky looks down to check..
Yes, you appear to be the male..
You were shopping here? What did you get?
Who is Miss Sam? is that your human owner??

Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord stopped hotep from answering the question "Although Hotep knows the answer were not allowed to answer it. Im in too m uch trouble by our owners for doing it already." RIpcord answered as hotep smiled and giggled at blood and Rav

"so what now?"Hotep asked

You've told everyone else, including the bad guys..
Blood quips crossing his arms over his chest.
Besides it's safe to tell Rav.. He is completely computer illiterate, i seriously doubt he could even turn a computer on..

Hey I can turn one on.
An he just leaves off after that..

Well i guess we do the entertaining of the recovering injured pet thing.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher angrily rounds on Lucky, balling her paws into fists and standing almost nose-to-nose with him, using her height to try to intimidate him.
"Oh, you did NOT just do that! Haven't you ever heard of tact? She's a wild rabbit! She's terrified of foxes! The least you coulda done is be nice!" she yells straight into his face before storming after David and the shop attendant. Once through the door she takes a moment to compose herself before crossing the warehouse and entering the alley from which she can hear David calling to Pitchpipe.
"Hey, Pitchpipe. It's me, Fletcher. Where are you? You don't have to worry. I dealt with that fox. He won't bother us again. David and I will look after you. You're safe now. Come on out. Please?" Squatting next to David, the big doe rotates her sail-like ears, trying to catch any sound the doe might make.

~~~~~~~~
"Did you say dat just 'cause I'm Irish, Alpha?" Sam jokes. "Yeah, I don't mind it but I actually prefer da modern one. I tink dat some o' dese Celtic designs are a little tacky dese days." She's about to say something else when all heck breaks loose in the shop.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"We was just shopping, right Miss Sam?" Suddenly thinking, his ears pricked up and he looked to see if Sam was still there.
"Aye, dat's right, Scruff. And we didn't come here for any trouble, Mr. Fox. I'm Sam. And you are?" She queries, keeping slightly aloof with her weight poised on her good leg just in case she needs to run.

~~~~~~~~
Seeing that Kayla has given up, Grace takes her side.
"Hey, no need to tease her. That won't calm her down. Come on, sweetie. Bath time. If you're good I'll give you a lollipop when we're done, okay?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Fletcher angrily rounds on Lucky, balling her paws into fists and standing almost nose-to-nose with him, using her height to try to intimidate him.
"Oh, you did NOT just do that? Haven't you ever heard of tact? She's a wild rabbit! She's terrified of foxes! The least you coulda done is be nice!" she yells straight into his face

Lucky wipes his muzzle with his arm, yet keeping a coy smile upon it..
Hey I didn't lay a paw upon her.. Nope, never heard of tact, but isn't that what horses wear?
And I'm a wild fox as well, so it is cool...

Lucky yipps back as the HUGE rabbit storms off..
Hlaoroo wrote:"Aye, dat's right, Scruff. And we didn't come here for any trouble, Mr. Fox. I'm Sam. And you are?" She queries, keeping slightly aloof with her weight poised on her good leg just in case she needs to run.

Lucky turns his head as yet another rabbit comes hobbling up to him and scruff..
He looks at Scruff.. Your owner is a rabbit???

I am Lucky, Lucky Henderson. A pleasure to meet you i'm sure.
Lucky tries to scoot to the side a bit on the love-seat..
Care to join us Miss bunny? it's a quite comfortable couch, nice an over stuffed..
Patting the space between him and the raccoon..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Uh, no," Scruff said, thinking quickly to make sure he got it right. "My bestie friend is a Rabbit, her owners are my owners." He looked to see what Sam would do next but surreptitiously inched over towards Lucky to make it that there was more space on the bag on his other side, slightly away from the mischievous Fox.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe held still, barely daring to breathe, pointedly ignoring the ants forming a trail over her big left foot. She wondered what Fletcher was going on about. A rabbit didn't just "deal with" a fox.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Seeing that Kayla has given up, Grace takes her side.
"Hey, no need to tease her. That won't calm her down. Come on, sweetie. Bath time. If you're good I'll give you a lollipop when we're done, okay?"

I am beginning to see why her former owners didn't get along with her.
An i was just hoping to break the ice with her..
Looks like i'm going to need some of Lucky's cursed luck to reach her..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla's ears perked up when Grace said lollipop. She nods and relaxes, looking up at Grace.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Uh uh. What you need is some knowledge of animal trainin'. 'Course she ain't gonna respond well to ya if ya keep teasin' her. See how she relaxed when I talked nice to her and offered her a lollipop? She needs to know you're gonna support her and stick up for her. I get the feelin' she's a wild fox, that or she's had a rough upbringin'. And that hurts a person. She needs to know you're not to be feared if you want her to trust you. Now you think on that while I get her cleaned up. Come on, honey." Grace pushes a brochure on animal psychology and training into Mr. Henderson's hands and then gently steers Kayla into the back room. Once the door is safely shut behind her so that she's out of earshot of Mr. Henderson she sags a little and then squats in front of Kayla so that she's on the same eye level as the vixen and thus less intimidating.
"Oy vey. Sorry about that. I've had the odd naughty pet and I'm used to handlin' them. I can't stand when owners are needlessly rude to their pets though. So, let's do this, shall we? You ain't been to a groomer before, have you? So I'll tell you what. We'll just take it nice an' slowly, okay? I'll tell you what I'm going to do before I do it and I won't rush you. If you feel uncomfortable you just say stop and I'll stop until you're ready to keep goin', okay? Now, I'm gonna take off the muzzle so I can wash your headfur properly. But for me to do that, you gotta promise me you won't bite me or snap at me, okay? Can ya do that fer me, honey? Shake on it?" Grace slowly offers Kayla her hand for a shake, making sure to keep her movements deliberate and non-threatening so as to keep the vixen calm.

~~~~~~~~
"I'm comfortable standin', tanks." Sam replies, gripping her cane loosely. "Now, I'm normally easy-goin' an' friendly. But tell me, why should I trust you after an entrance like dat?" The doe notices Scruff's gesture but doesn't comment on it, not taking her eyes off the fox.

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher's large ears catch the sound of Pitchpipe's breath but she acts as though she hasn't heard.
"Pitchpipe? He won't hurt you, I promise. I'll make sure of it. If I can..." Fletcher pauses for a moment, remembering David doesn't know her secret.
Ah, heck with it! She's more important and David seems trustworthy anyway.
"Y'know, Pitchpipe, if I can fight off hoards of screaming fans - and I can and have, then I can easily fight off one fox with a block of cement behind him. Did you see his tail? It's wrapped in a cast. He's not so smart or fast and that cast proves it. Why don't you come back and see? He's not going to be able to run fast with that slowing him down, right, David?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla frowns as Grace pushes her into the room. She thinks for a minute after Grace's explanation and nods slowly, shaking her hand.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Indeed not," David agreed. "his centre of balance is off. I can't imagine he can do much more than walk straight." He offered her a smile through the thicket. "You're safe, pretty lady. Trust us, please?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff watched the verbal tennis carefully. He'd be on Sam's side, of course, but couldn't help but like the cocky Tod.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Uh uh. What you need is some knowledge of animal trainin'. 'Course she ain't gonna respond well to ya if ya keep teasin' her. See how she relaxed when I talked nice to her and offered her a lollipop? She needs to know you're gonna support her and stick up for her. I get the feelin' she's a wild fox, that or she's had a rough upbringin'. And that hurts a person. She needs to know you're not to be feared if you want her to trust you. Now you think on that while I get her cleaned up. Come on, honey."
Actually it's Lucky who is the wild raised one..
An he is in love with civilization, even wants to join the military. But they won't take wild raised pets.

Mr. Henderson digs through the adoption paperwork..
Here we go, She was born at the Daisy Hill vulpine kennels.. To show foxes, so it says..
fumbling with all the papers, as the groomer thrusts more papers into his hands...

~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"I'm comfortable standin', tanks." Sam replies, gripping her cane loosely. "Now, I'm normally easy-goin' an' friendly. But tell me, why should I trust you after an entrance like dat?" The doe notices Scruff's gesture but doesn't comment on it, not taking her eyes off the fox.

Lucky smiles,
Because you will stop acting like prey, by coming over here an sitting with us..

Lucky sighs..

I am a wild born fox.. An when that other rabbit acted like prey, like she did, brought out instincts i had thought the humans has trained out of me..
Lucky stops and turns to the raccoon ...
Have you been through the feral domestication training program yet??
Lucky turns back to the rabbit..
So are you going to come over join us, an find out i don't bite..
to hard...
he grins

Or did you want to go hopping after the others?
I pretty sure i've got my thrill of the hunt under control again, so i wont chase that other rabbit, if she bolt away again..

Lucky goes to hold out his hand and finds it entangled in the lead still attached to his camo collar..
Did you want to hold my leash?
Lucky grins sheepishly..