HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Deske

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Deske »

"Marcy, now that's a new one. Is that your full name or just something he calls you?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Its his nickname for me. Mars explained.
Or Mars is the nickname you gave yourself. Jet added.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I have to doubt that the Farmer would have mutton for sale at the farm," David advised. "Most farms, especially where I am from, send the Sheep away for slaughter. In any case, it might not be wise to go for a job application hungry. Let us try those restaurants first. Shall we?" Gallantly, he offered his arm to Mars before recalling that she might not appreciate the gesture.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"There's a sheep farm here?" Kayla asked. "Can we go?"
Lucky nearly trips over his toe-claws, while he gawks disbelieving at Kayla!
have you gone daft?
Or perhaps you missed the part where the rancher tried to ventilate my pelt with his shotgun!??

Deske wrote:"Haven't had mutton either, too cold for sheep where I lived. Maybe the farmer will have some." Yukon turns to look at Mars, "Sounds fun, wanna come?"
Lucky waves waves his paws out in front of him in a negative motion.
No No! that would be a bad Idea. that Rancher is intent on turning my kind into Fox Stoles!

*************Meanwhile in another part of the park..*********************
D-Singer wrote: Rav's comment about letting Hotep into their 'Pack' seemed nonsensical. But that was nothing new. It never mattered how much he hung around that guy, Rav constantly proved himself to be like some embarrassing, naive, younger sibling.

"Kid's got my respect. Maybe if I were in charge I'd at least give him a chance. Hehe..."

But you ARE in charge. An you know, as much as i do.. (Rav trails off for a minute.) How much your.. our, owner Dustin is pleased with you being the dominate Alpha, over us.
D-Singer wrote:Blood jested at the idea, but still had his doubts.
One thing was for sure though, that little black shepherd wasn't your average puppy...

The coydog's upset stomach made another horrible churring sound, and Blood double over and dry-heaved.
"Guuuuh...*sniff*"
"I need teh go lay down for a while..."

Blood groaned as he made his way past Rav..

Rav follows along, heeling at Blood's side.
As Blood retreats to find a quiet spot to den up. Spying a group of mostly unknown pets crossing along across the center of the dog park.
Hey, Who are are all those pets with the foxes down there?
I don't believe i have scented them before.

**************Meanwhile back with Da' foxes**************************
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I have to doubt that the Farmer would have mutton for sale at the farm," David advised. "Most farms, especially where I am from, send the Sheep away for slaughter. In any case, it might not be wise to go for a job application hungry. Let us try those restaurants first. Shall we?" Gallantly, he offered his arm to Mars before recalling that she might not appreciate the gesture.

Lucky nods his head in approval..
Yes! That sounds like a much better and safer plan for us!
Lucky exclaims as he leads he way across he park to lead the group to restaurant row.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I have to doubt that the Farmer would have mutton for sale at the farm," David advised. "Most farms, especially where I am from, send the Sheep away for slaughter. In any case, it might not be wise to go for a job application hungry. Let us try those restaurants first. Shall we?" Gallantly, he offered his arm to Mars before recalling that she might not appreciate the gesture.
Mars passively held her paws up in a "keep the arm" manner, not trying to be offensive. She then notices Jet trying to get a sniff of David.
Jet, get up. Mars said. Jet stood straight up again pretended like he wasn't doing anything.
Eh, Pizza is fine, but I prefer hamburgers.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon snickered and nudged Jet with his elbow, "Maybe if you stopped wearing so much perfume and fur dye you could smell better and wouldn't have to bend over to do so." He taps his own nose, "I've never had a problem smelling things.."
Last edited by Deske on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well at least we all seem to be friends here," David said, glancing back at Jet, "although most ask first. And burghers are good too, I imagine," he added, wondering what he'd let himself in for.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sorry, but the fur dye helps cover all the puncture wounds in my side. Jet replied with a cheery tone.
Mars looked around at pack of pets and realized she was the only cat here.
Are there any other cats here in Richardson Valley? she asked.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Sorry, but the fur dye helps cover all the puncture wounds in my side. Jet replied with a cheery tone.
Mars looked around at pack of pets and realized she was the only cat here.
Are there any other cats here in Richardson Valley? she asked.
Lucky turns his head to the side, looking the dandy bleu dog over..
How did you side get all punctured? Did you get barked at by the farmers shotgun?

As for cats there is one male who hangs around, Caritlo.. But he is mostly a housecat.
he prowls about outside rarely these days
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon tilts his head at Jet, "I'm...pretty sure the fur itself does that... Anyways, are we having pizza?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"And on we go," David said cheerily, using the map to show the way to a fast food outlet.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Hello?" Selene asked , pushing the door of a fast food store , looking around to see if anyone's there.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet didn't reply to either the question or statement, but Mars had to say something.
He's diabetic. Different pets cope with diseases in different ways, and dying his fur is one of the ways he copes, so please don't bring it up again. Mars said. She then huffily followed after the sheepdog. Jet would've apologized for her, but that was exactly what he was thinking, so he decided to just stay quiet.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked stunned for a second before lowering his head, "Oh, sorry..." he says quietly, looking at neither Mars nor Jet
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Now Jet chose to speak up.
Its okay. Its not like I told you about it before... Jet said, running a paw across an ear.
Mars was still ticked over how many times these pets spoke about Jet's fur color and about how weird it was.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Maybe they're just visiting."

A particularly large explosion from a more powerful firework rang out, followed by a number of cheers. Blood didn't even flinch despite his ears ringing from the intense bang. He was in too much burning discomfort to care, and he wandered out of the park.

"I was talking classes, you big stupid. He can hang around with us whenever he feels like so long as he keeps the sci-fi bull to a minimum."

Blood seemed to walk with an unbalanced gait. Like a dog that had a little too much anise and couldn't tell left from right anymore. In reality it was really just the unrelenting burn still wreaking havoc on his senses.

He silently made it back to Rav's house and staggered inside.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:"Hello?" Selene asked , pushing the door of a fast food store , looking around to see if anyone's there.
The girl in the red and yellow jumpsuit behind the counter pipes up..
Welcome to McDonald's, how might we serve you this day, miss Fox?

MrNeonShot wrote:Jet didn't reply to either the question or statement, but Mars had to say something.
He's diabetic. Different pets cope with diseases in different ways, and dying his fur is one of the ways he copes, so please don't bring it up again. Mars said. She then huffily followed after the sheepdog. Jet would've apologized for her, but that was exactly what he was thinking, so he decided to just stay quiet.
Come on now, there is no need to be in such a huff. We didn't know.
Besides what is Diabetic? is that like getting Distemper?

D-Singer wrote:"Maybe they're just visiting."

A particularly large explosion from a more powerful firework rang out, followed by a number of cheers. Blood didn't even flinch despite his ears ringing from the intense bang. He was in too much burning discomfort to care, and he wandered out of the park.

Ravage jumps, looking around for where that big one came from.. hurring up the pace the two dogs were going.. whiiiine
D-Singer wrote:"I was talking classes, you big stupid. He can hang around with us whenever he feels like so long as he keeps the sci-fi bull to a minimum."

It's not like Hotep is the first pet who was experimented upon, Or a lab test subject here... Like Venison was..
or how we can mind talk
But i don't remember us ever being experimented upon. but it must have happened when we woke up in that pile of pets, in the park that night..
Rav says while rubbing his chin in thought.
D-Singer wrote:Blood seemed to walk with an unbalanced gait. Like a dog that had a little too much anise and couldn't tell left from right anymore. In reality it was really just the unrelenting burn still wreaking havoc on his senses.

He silently made it back to Rav's house and staggered inside.

Hey there you two.. Sara starts as the dogs come into the house..
Goodness, you look awful.. Dustin dear.. Can i bother you?
One of the dogs is looking really sick..

Sara comes over to help Blood into the bedroom.
What has happened?
He got into a hot pepper eating contest..
I didn't know dogs could eat things like that, Am i going to need to call the vet?
Rav shrugs his paws..
Then steps back to lets the humans owners fuss and question Blood about his adventures..
Rav takes the opportunity,
An sneaks off to go start carrying the nights fireworks watching party supplies out to the barn's lookout fort.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, I see a place up ahead," David announced, seeing a large yellow 'M' on the skyline.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Ooh! I've eaten there before. What is it...McDaniel's?" He looks up at the golden arches and tries to remember what he had last time he went there.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Jet didn't reply to either the question or statement, but Mars had to say something.
Come on now, there is no need to be in such a huff. We didn't know.
Besides what is Diabetic? is that like getting Distemper?
Diabetes in dogs is a complex disease caused by either a lack of the hormone insulin or an inadequate response to insulin. Mars explained.
After a dog eats, his digestive system breaks food into various components, including glucose—which is carried into his cells by insulin, a hormone secreted by the pancakes! Jet said knowingly. Mars sighed and corrected Jet.
Pancreas. Anyways, Jets right, you didn't know about it. But why does him having blue fur bother you all so much? Mars asked.
McDonalds Jet whispered over to Yukon.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked a bit stunned at that accusation, "It's not that it bothers me..." He moves closer to Mars and lifts his muzzle to her ear, "It's irritating...I've only been here for a day or two and I haven't gotten used to it yet." He looks back at Jet, trying to decide on how to explain the feeling, "He's a really great dog, don't get me wrong. It's just, his smell is a bit blinding right now, it's a massive mix of artificial smelling things all emanating from one thing. I'm just...not, used to it." He looks away from her, hoping he didn't sound too rude or anything
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Pet fur dye doesn't have that scent, and we washed out most of the hairgel that did earlier... Jet said.
Mars sighed.
Yukon is a hunting dog. His smelling senses must be more sensitive than city dogs. Mars remarked. But if artificial smells bother you, then McDonald's is gonna be pretty bad on your nose. Mars remarked.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Pet fur dye doesn't have that scent, and we washed out most of the hairgel that did earlier... Jet said.
Mars sighed.
Yukon is a hunting dog. His smelling senses must be more sensitive than city dogs. Mars remarked. But if artificial smells bother you, then McDonald's is gonna be pretty bad on your nose. Mars remarked.

McDonalds is going to smell wonderful! it's just what smells so good, is often bad for us.
It's more designed for are human owners.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked at the ground, "It's not all artificial smells, like I said, I've been to McDonalds before. It's just the ones that aren't dampened, such as gel or fur coloring and what not. It gets better by the minute though. I mean it's fairly easy to ignore..."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:"Hello?" Selene asked , pushing the door of a fast food store , looking around to see if anyone's there.
The girl in the red and yellow jumpsuit behind the counter pipes up..
Welcome to McDonald's, how might we serve you this day, miss Fox?
"Can I have 2 cheeseburger and a Coke please ?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep arrived at his house with a small pack of ice on his throat. The driveway had four cars in it now, two were millitary hummers and the third was a regular truck. "now why would those be here?" Hotep thought as he walked to open the door before it flung open and he was picked up in one go. confused and a bit frightened at the fact he looked around before his eyes landed on the face of a man with a heavy shadow. His eyes showed a calm, freindly and sad demeanor all at the same time. Hotep sniffed him some before the man smiled the two realizing who they were looking at in the same time. "hi dad" hotep said with tearing eyes as the two hugged before he was set down by his fatherly owner before being hugged by his biological father of a canine from behind.

Hotep smiled before hugging his other dad, soon finding that the two were released from duty overseas and were able to come home. Hotep and his father Ramses (A half bred GSD) went into the backyard as more fireworks went off. Inside the rest of the family and some freinds all celebrated together. "So....what was it like?" Hotep asked looking at Ramses, "harsh, the locals love animals but not the enemys or nature in that area....Its hot, sandy, and theres little water to be found." Ramses replied he was already full grown but still young in age for now. His collar was a camo bandanna with dogtags on a chain around it. "what about you? hows treatments and all?" Ramses asked "their ok, had another check a while back and will be going to a course for K-MAADS" Hotep replied, Ramses nodded "just like me huh?" ramses thought "you work as a detector right?" Hotep asked only for ramses to ruffle his hair saome "heh, i work as a Squads dog now, i do different things at once. come on lets do some practice lets see what youve found while i was gone" Ramses said getting up. Since then Ramses and Hotep both did some sparring before heading inside to rest.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "Can I have 2 cheeseburger and a Coke please ?"
Why sure!! Would you like frys with that?
or ultra size that to the 100oz. size Coke?
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon walked up to the door and pulled it open, waiting for the rest of the group to walk inside, at the same time trying to decide on what he wants to eat, casually looking at the menu as everyone else walked inside.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
"Oh yes some fries would be nice too , and only the 100oz one please"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
"Oh yes some fries would be nice too , and only the 100oz one please"
Here you go! 2 cheeseburgers, large frys, and a Oooof!
She thunks the small barrow sized dink cup on the counter..
An the 100oz coke..

She then looks up..
Can i help you all?

Lucky gasps at the drink the new... Wait there is another vixen? in town!!
Wow! talk about going into sugar shock.
You need help carting that to a table foxy babe?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good evening, young human, young lady." David said in greeting to both as he looked over the menu before making his order. "I believe I shall take a Big Maccer and a black coffee please." He looked to the others to see what they wanted.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Hmm... I'll take a Double Quarter Pounder and a 100oz of orange Fanta." He smiled at the lady at the register and turned to the rest of the group, "Wait, who's paying for this?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That would be me, Yukon," David stated. "Within reason, of course."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon stared for a second then smiled, "Well, er, thanks. I really appreciate it. I haven't eaten since last night on the truck drive back down here."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Here you go! 2 cheeseburgers, large frys, and a Oooof!
She thunks the small barrow sized dink cup on the counter..
An the 100oz coke..
"Thank you" Selene smiled, taking her food and drinks and moved out of the way when she heard the other pets behind her
Keeshah wrote:Lucky gasps at the drink the new... Wait there is another vixen? in town!!
Wow! talk about going into sugar shock.
You need help carting that to a table foxy babe?
"Nah I'm good , thank you" she giggled , winking at Lucky
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Good evening, young human, young lady." David said in greeting to both as he looked over the menu before making his order. "I believe I shall take a Big Maccer and a black coffee please." He looked to the others to see what they wanted.
"And good evening to the rest of you too everyone" she said , before making her way toward an empty table
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'd rather pay for my own. Besides, Shouldn't we be hosting the new guys as a welcome to the neighborhood? Jet asked. Mars saw Lucky flirting with the new vixen and got a bit confused, thinking Lucky was already dating Kayla.
Hey, Kayla, isn't Lucky your boyfriend? she asked.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked at the ground and rocked back and forth on his feet, "I would pay for my own but dad doesn't get his paycheck until Friday. I don't have any money."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"What sort of person would I be to allow that, Yukon?" David protested. "I shall buy for whomever wishes it."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Don't worry about it, Davidson, I've got you and Yukon's covered. Jet, what do you want? Mars looked to Jet.
I wonder if you'll be able to afford so much of this buying. I'll have to pay for myself, so you guys go ahead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, why?" Kayla asked, not paying attention to what Lucky had said. She then noticed the new vixen and walked over to her. "Hello, who are you?" Kayla asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT