HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Roarin »

Flint shrugged. He'd avoid participating in either of those activities.
"I never said those weren't brutal either...". . The dog muttered.
He suddenly looked up at the wolf, as if sizing him up for the first time.
"What's your name anyways?".
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Loki." the wolf replied.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote: A voice, like her own thought came to Mae. "I promised you at Arcadia, beautiful Mae, that I will help you with your eyes. I will keep my promise!"
The husky spirit nodded, then proceeded to go back into her body. She walked over to her physical shell lying on the PET scan machine, looking as dead as ever with no breathing or any vital signs. With a deep breath, she sunk her paws into her body and began lying down. The feeling was like being submerged into a small pool, and soon she began to feel a faint heartbeat.

Mae slowly began opening her eyes, feeling the cold surface of the bed cooling her back. She immediately raised her two paws and clammed it on both sides of her head. As she slowly sank back into reality, the throbbing pain in her head grew, and she finally sat upright with a screaming moan the pain had pressed onto her skull.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH

Tears streamed down her eyes as she screamed her lung out..
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"yes I am." Anubis said
"Good. because our kind of ghosts are the hungry ones. You don't want to be too much confident with them."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis nodded understanding. a tingle went down his spine but he promptly ignored it.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Loki?" Flint couldn't help but chuckle.
"Are you anything like your namesake?"
Alittle further away they could see the human campsite.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Balkan had already reached the human camp and met with Martin. The medics however did not allow him to see Dimitar. Roger simply called out to both of them to get in their tent. Before Balkan could follow Martin there, he Howled loud.

~~~~~~

"I am as serious as a wolf can be, and just as loyal as should be each of my kin." Loki replied "My brother Thor is no different..." The wolf was about to continue when he heard Balkan's Howl. "Di-mi-tah is in danger!" the wolf said, having hard time pronouncing the man's name. "That must be his human!"

~~~~~~

Back in the village of Salisgrave, Valken, Angelina and Faye had hard time finding Amelia and Sifa, when the howl reached the wolf chieftain's ears "Dimitar is in danger?" he looked at Faye and Angelina "Am I hearing this right, girls?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You're hearing it right!" Angelina said. "Let's hurry!" and off she went, followed by Faye.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I am as serious as a wolf can be, and just as loyal as should be each of my kin." Loki replied "My brother Thor is no different..." The wolf was about to continue when he heard Balkan's Howl. "Di-mi-tah is in danger!" the wolf said, having hard time pronouncing the man's name. "That must be his human!"
"Guess we should hurry up then.". Flint muttered, picking up the pace.

Arriving at the camp, Flint walked up to Roger.
"Hey, what's going on?"

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

thrasherblades wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote: A voice, like her own thought came to Mae. "I promised you at Arcadia, beautiful Mae, that I will help you with your eyes. I will keep my promise!"
The husky spirit nodded, then proceeded to go back into her body. She walked over to her physical shell lying on the PET scan machine, looking as dead as ever with no breathing or any vital signs. With a deep breath, she sunk her paws into her body and began lying down. The feeling was like being submerged into a small pool, and soon she began to feel a faint heartbeat.

Mae slowly began opening her eyes, feeling the cold surface of the bed cooling her back. She immediately raised her two paws and clammed it on both sides of her head. As she slowly sank back into reality, the throbbing pain in her head grew, and she finally sat upright with a screaming moan the pain had pressed onto her skull.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH

Tears streamed down her eyes as she screamed her lung out..
"Uhh... is she going to be okay?" Levi asked to those around him.
----
valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Who exactly is telling you this? I'd think Spencers would be more accomodating," Drake said, a bit puzzled.
The rat shrugged. "Meh, you humans are all alike. Didn't even say his name, said he was from an Interspecies Department Bureau or something like that. Oh, yes, he also asked a ton of questions about the volcano, for some giiollogical thing."
"I, uhhh... guess I'll try to talk to Spencers about that, see if he can't do anything to help you out," Drake said.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Uhh... is she going to be okay?" Levi asked to those around him.
Bart nodded. "It's never easy to get reconnected with one's own physical pain, but she'll live. She's stronger than she thinks. You did a good job, Levi.
----
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:""I, uhhh... guess I'll try to talk to Spencers about that, see if he can't do anything to help you out," Drake said.

"Ain't that funny? We offered to contact Spencers ourselves, and those hummins said it wasn't necessary. It was only some shining metal, after all, there was no hurry."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Ain't that funny? We offered to contact Spencers ourselves, and those hummins said it wasn't necessary. It was only some shining metal, after all, there was no hurry."
"Alright, that sounds shady as heck," Drake said. "Do you know any way I can meet with this guy and ask him some questions? If not, I'll just get in touch with Spencers first."
----------
valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Uhh... is she going to be okay?" Levi asked to those around him.
Bart nodded. "It's never easy to get reconnected with one's own physical pain, but she'll live. She's stronger than she thinks. You did a good job, Levi.
"Good," Levi responded. "But I'm just gonna wait around til she's in a better state. don't wanna just disappear and seem like this was just a job to me."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Good," Levi responded. "But I'm just gonna wait around til she's in a better state. don't wanna just disappear and seem like this was just a job to me."
"Remember, Levi" Rosa's whispered to Levi "When she feels she's ready, tell her to seek me in Arcadia, tell her to seek Gilestra. As for now - Farewell!"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:"Guess we should hurry up then.". Flint muttered, picking up the pace.

Arriving at the camp, Flint walked up to Roger.
"Hey, what's going on?"
Roger sighed "Please tell me you won't start howling too, will ya?" the old man said "The medics won't allow even me in and those two act as if he's about to die!" he looked at Loki "And who are you, by the way?"
"Loki." was the short answer from the wolf.
"Interesting name." Roger said, then looked around, observing each worried expression - human or animal "Now you all listen to me! I know Dimitar more than any of you! I can tell you that he's too strong, stubborn and stupid to fall down so easily! Have faith people and animals!"

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"You're hearing it right!" Angelina said. "Let's hurry!" and off she went, followed by Faye.
"Go with my blessing, gals!" Valken said "I will find Sifa and Amelia on my own!" he looked at the wolf that guarded them a second ago. "Thor! Go after them! See to it that not a single hair falls from them!"
The wolf saluted and ran after the females.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Alright, that sounds shady as heck," Drake said. "Do you know any way I can meet with this guy and ask him some questions? If not, I'll just get in touch with Spencers first."
The chief rat blinked. "Does this mean that...this burrocracy thing...was a scam?"
----------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Good," Levi responded. "But I'm just gonna wait around til she's in a better state. don't wanna just disappear and seem like this was just a job to me."
"Good. But remember, don't indulge too much with empathy, or it will start to affect *you*. You can't save the worlde, ya know."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:"Remember, Levi" Rosa's whispered to Levi "When she feels she's ready, tell her to seek me in Arcadia, tell her to seek Gilestra. As for now - Farewell!"
Levi nodded as the spirit left.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Good. But remember, don't indulge too much with empathy, or it will start to affect *you*. You can't save the worlde, ya know."
"I'll be fine," he answered.
-----------
valerio wrote:The chief rat blinked. "Does this mean that...this burrocracy thing...was a scam?
"In this case, yeah, it sounds like it might have been," Drake replied. "so can I get in touch with this guy? I'm sure Spencers wouldn't mind me handling this myself. after all," he pulled out one of his throwing knives, "It's just some shiny metal," he finished with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint raised his hands in the air.
"Hey, I didn't say anything.". He sighed, but if the docs aren't even letting Roger in, he wondered how bad it really was.
"Well... Guess we should meet up with the rest of the gang.". Flint mumbled, looking around.
"Where are they anyways?"

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'll be fine," he answered.
"Good. In this case...do you prefer to stay here some more, or will you go back to the fishing party?"
-----------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"In this case, yeah, it sounds like it might have been," Drake replied. "so can I get in touch with this guy? I'm sure Spencers wouldn't mind me handling this myself. after all," he pulled out one of his throwing knives, "It's just some shiny metal," he finished with a smile.
The rat nodded. "Yeah, all this worry over a gold vein. It's so useless, I can't imagine why you big apes love it so much."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Good. In this case...do you prefer to stay here some more, or will you go back to the fishing party?"
"Well, I have a message to deliver when she's done screaming in pain," Levi said. "Once that's done, I'll go right back."
--------------
valerio wrote:The rat nodded. "Yeah, all this worry over a gold vein. It's so useless, I can't imagine why you big apes love it so much."
"well it makes life a bit easier in the human world," Drake answered. "And harder. I guess I'll just call Spencers and let him deal with this guy. I wanted to rough him up a bit, but whatever," he said as he pulled out his phone and dialed the number for Spencers.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Spencers' phone rang on the notes of 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' theme. When it came with tourists, he always felt as if every trouble was the prelude of a nightmare... "Spencers. Drake, what a pleasure: How can I help you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I ran into a tribe of rats up on the mountain. Apparently someone told them they needed to fill out paperwork to move out of the first ring, and also was asking about something geological. He apparently they shouldn't contact you and bother you about 'shiny metal' as the rats put it," Drake explained.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Spencers already felt the first stabs of a headache. "Drake...I don't remember giving permissions for a prospect in the first ring since I opened the resort. And it was *time* ago. Every bit of that mountain is a natural reservoir. In fact, the whole island is, and I can count on my fingertips the permissions I gave to the scientific team. So...what are you talking about? What papers? And...what's with this 'shiny metal' thing?"
Hotep the psychic

anubis thought for a moment."when do i start? and these ghosts, you say are different?"anubis asked standing up to stretch a little
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint raised his hands in the air.
"Hey, I didn't say anything.". He sighed, but if the docs aren't even letting Roger in, he wondered how bad it really was.
"Well... Guess we should meet up with the rest of the gang.". Flint mumbled, looking around.
"Where are they anyways?"
Roger pointed behind him at the closest of the large tents "In there! Feel free to enter. You have the right collar."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis thought for a moment."when do i start? and these ghosts, you say are different?"anubis asked standing up to stretch a little
"Different as the living differ from each other," Hara answered. "Our dead ones, the one still lingering here, are not bound to this plane by 'unfinished business'. They might have been cursed, or their remains haven't been properly buried, or in life they sealed pact with entities from the netherworld..."
---
Angelina and Faye too reached the settlement.
"Balkan! We heard your call!" the lycaon said between pants -she had never run that fast in her life! Especially under the pressure of fear.
"What transpires, mate?" Faye asked, looking as if she was ready for a fight.
Hotep the psychic

"when shall i begin?"anubis asked sitting back down after stretching
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"when shall i begin?"anubis asked sitting back down after stretching
"You shall begin when the time comes. In the meantime, pray tell me: What do you like to do with your free time?" Do you have any personal interest, for example in sentimental life?"
Hotep the psychic

"my intrests are in reading meditation and exploration. i also like to know people and climb"anubis said
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Spencers already felt the first stabs of a headache. "Drake...I don't remember giving permissions for a prospect in the first ring since I opened the resort. And it was *time* ago. Every bit of that mountain is a natural reservoir. In fact, the whole island is, and I can count on my fingertips the permissions I gave to the scientific team. So...what are you talking about? What papers? And...what's with this 'shiny metal' thing?"
"It seems to me like either you have someone who works for you going behind your back to get at some kind of precious metals in the mountain," Drake said, "Or there's a civilian doing the same. Either way, I felt you should be informed."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Thanks." The dog waved to Roger, walking toward the tent.
Entering the tent Flint was surprised to see not only Martin and Balkan, but the two other female canines too.
"So... you guys are having a secret party without me?" He asked, smirking.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"my intrests are in reading meditation and exploration. i also like to know people and climb"anubis said
"n this case, you want to socialize more. The key to a good interaction with spirits is knowing the living, be open to them. For example, Levi the dreamwalker has an inborn talent due to his pure soul. Your...troubled balnce, on the other hand, can prove an obstacle. You tend to speak about yourself, but not really accepting the others in your existence. Am I wrong?" the female rabbit winked to the fox.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It seems to me like either you have someone who works for you going behind your back to get at some kind of precious metals in the mountain," Drake said, "Or there's a civilian doing the same. Either way, I felt you should be informed."
"You are correct, Mr. Drake: Any geologist worth his title will know that a place like this, born over an intense volcanic activity, has sprouted veins of...precious metal. The real secret here is the type and amount, and since you're being involved, just know that Meriweather is worth several fortunes.
"Luckily, its position, and the fact that geology wasn't really developed until late in our history, and other fortuitious circumstances, made it so that Meriweather wasn't considered a potential strip mine. So now I want you to collect any information and elements you have about these...prospectors. No doubt they are hidden among the scientific teams. I will deal with them once we have information. What's the status of your touristic expedition, by the way? You sound as if you're alone right now."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Oh, Diana went ahead with the group while I stayed behind to deal with this situation," Drake explained. "So I'll just investigate, then. I'll report back when I've found out more."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, Diana went ahead with the group while I stayed behind to deal with this situation," Drake explained. "So I'll just investigate, then. I'll report back when I've found out more."
"All right. Waiting for your report." Spencers closed the line. Then he speed-dialed another number. "Hello? Yes, looks like we got another infiltration. I want you to monitor each and every communication to and from the scientific teams. Priority is that no one gets near an ore of this island, got me?"
Hotep the psychic

"well yes actually, im very well in interaction, my obstacle will be getting used to the area and its people, every new place is different and that's what keeps me aback from most interaction, but after meeting some already I can be more social" Anubis said then seeing hara wink and probably seeing what shes doing to him
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"well yes actually, im very well in interaction, my obstacle will be getting used to the area and its people, every new place is different and that's what keeps me aback from most interaction, but after meeting some already I can be more social" Anubis said then seeing hara wink and probably seeing what shes doing to him
"Excellent. It's a tricky job, because you must be open but not vulnerable. Wary, but without malice. Spirits and magic work in...complicated ways."
Hotep the psychic

"I know and understand, I may be to what most would say "special" but no one know the truth" Anubis said making quoting fingers at special
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hara nodded. "Well...Speaking of truth, my dear. Care to let me speak with your...darker guest?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"All right. Waiting for your report."
Drake hung up the phone and turned to the rat. "Well, it looks like I'll be investigating this guy. I should probably ask your name."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

the rat blinked, puzzled. "Name? No, we don't use that funny thing. Not for ourselves. Too complicated to keep track In fact, we think you humans are crazy because there's so many of you and each one with a name. Ugh. We are the Rigos Swarm. Each Swarm has its name. So you may talk to me like to anyone else of my swarm."
"Next week I get to lead!" Said a younger rat lifiting his paw enthusiastically.
"I got it the first time you said it!" the head rat shouted back. Then, to the human, "Your peer didn't leave his name, he said only that he was working for Spencers. Sorry. But I suggest you join your swarm now. We'll keep the papers here as usual."
Hotep the psychic

anubiss looked at hara puzzled, "what guest?....you mean my darker side? in most cases id say no but I trust you as my father does, so I will let you"Anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I do mean him. Please, let him talk if he is indeed an independent side of yours. I am quite well prepared to deal with higher order entities."