Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by copper »

Alex wrote:
copper wrote:Grape isn't a cat. She is a fox/dog hybrid with a weird mutation that gives her purple fur and an unusually long tail. No one knows about this except for the local vet, and he refuses to tel anyone, even Grape. Just wait until Peanut finds out.
How can being a hybrid give her purple fur? There are purple dogs?
The color has nothing to do with the fact that she is a hybrid. It is a natural, albeit rare, genetic mutation from her fox half. She is the only known example of the gene mutation, which is why she was brought up as a cat. It was so that she couldn't be ostracized. Everyone has an average of, I think it's four, mutations. It is just that most of them are blue eyes or red hair or something.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

A new MMO/social site hybrid called OZ goes online, and all the pets create avatars to hang out and have fun there. OZ becomes huge, with hundreds of governments and businesses having branchs in the virtual space, their information protected by the world's most advanced security algorithm.

Something horrible happens though, unleashing a malevolent virus into the virtual OZ that threatens the real world. With special VR equipment from the Ferrets, Peanut and the gang enter OZ to combat the virus before both worlds are ruined!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

After a bear attack leaves Peanut in a coma, Grape realizes just how important he was to her. To make matters worse, the bear was originally after her, but Peanut stepped in to protect her. She never leaves his side, and tries to make him as comfortable as possible. She turns him, reads to him, even sleeps next to him every night. One night when Grape is just settling down, she hears a whisper in her ear, and Peanut's breathless voice asks " Grape? Is that you?"

Grape jumps so high that her head hits the ceiling. She looks into the face of that dog and sees a familiar goofy grin that she hadn't seen in months. She is so overwhelmed by this that she starts to cry. Peanut's grin disappears and a look of concern crosses his face. After some difficulty he asks her what is wrong. She looks at him for a second before giving him a passionate kiss, and saying that nothing is wrong. They then snuggle together and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Okay, so I was out of good ideas. So sue me.
My characters
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

EVERYBODY IS GOPHERS
Image Image
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

Peanut, Grape, Fido, Sasha and Fox become the new Power Rangers!
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

angelusbr wrote:Peanut, Grape, Fido, Sasha and Fox become the new Power Rangers!
what would you call that?
and what colors would they be?
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Sasha and Peanut. They will start dating to make Bino and Grape jealous. They will fall for each other, and forget about Grape and Bino. This paves the way for the ultimate anger ship. Grano. :lol:
My characters
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

mariomarc wrote:
angelusbr wrote:Peanut, Grape, Fido, Sasha and Fox become the new Power Rangers!
They would be Power Rangers Pet Force. Peanut would be the red ranger, Grape the yellow, Sasha the pink, Fido would be the green ranger and Fox the blue. And they would have to fight against evil PETA members who are trying to destroy Babylon Garderns.
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

angelusbr wrote:
mariomarc wrote:
They would be Power Rangers Pet Force. Peanut would be the red ranger, Grape the yellow, Sasha the pink, Fido would be the green ranger and Fox the blue. And they would have to fight against evil PETA members who are trying to destroy Babylon Garderns.
And then comes the mysterious Gold Ranger who has more knowledge of PETA then any of them and is somewhat short.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:Sasha and Peanut. They will start dating to make Bino and Grape jealous. They will fall for each other, and forget about Grape and Bino. This paves the way for the ultimate anger ship. Grano. :lol:
Heeeeeeeeck to the no. *stab*
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

JageshemashFTW wrote:
angelusbr wrote:
mariomarc wrote:what would you call that?
And then comes the mysterious Gold Ranger who has more knowledge of PETA then any of them and is somewhat short.
so gold is either one the Miltons, Tarot, or King?
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

mariomarc wrote: so gold is either one the Miltons, Tarot, or King?
I think Tarot would fit better as the "Zordon". I guess the golden would be King because he worked for Peta before.
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

angelusbr wrote:
I think Tarot would fit better as the "Zordon". I guess the golden would be King because he worked for Peta before.
then again it could be someone we've never seen before, because that's what they did in Zeo, even though there were a few characters to choose from
Nitrosparxx

Post by Nitrosparxx »

It turns out that Silverbolt's new roomate (the one with the computer) was infact a human once. He was going to be pete's avater, but since what he did was illegal, he was banished in that rock cave. The human however didn't seem to mind being a fox since he was a furry.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Peanut's fan club is revealed when they kidnap him and force him to dance with all of them, write individual love letters, and just act cutesy with them. Oh, the horror! The fan club isn't attacked and slaughtered by Grapey fury because Max distracts her. It was all his idea, since he became so jealous of Peanut and Grape's relationship.
My characters
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

mariomarc wrote:
angelusbr wrote:
then again it could be someone we've never seen before, because that's what they did in Zeo, even though there were a few characters to choose from
I hated when that happened. I hoped for Billy to be the Gold Ranger when he first appeared. Oh well.
My next mad theory:
The communist mouse leader, whose name I didn't bother to memorize, comes back as a zombie and uses magic stuff to hipnotize all cats and dogs of babylon Gardens and now it's up to Spo and Squeak to save the day.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Fanfic idea for someone else maybe right there.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Fox isn't really King's friend. He is just stringing King along until he can set up the most humiliating scenario possible. He will expose and humiliate King with the help of Sasha by forcing him into an intimate situation, then have everyone in the neighborhood laugh in his face for thinking that he had a chance with the beautiful Sasha.
My characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

:(

Of course, that would make Fox an evil mastermind... Hmm. Now I'm conflicted.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Coatl_Ruu wrote::(

Of course, that would make Fox an evil mastermind... Hmm. Now I'm conflicted.
What, you thought he was a good guy? Bino has a right to be paranoid, he is just looking in the wrong direction. Fox will do anything to gain Power. Anything. :twisted:
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

*drops to his knees, throws his arms up into the air, and screams*

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How could the biggest Power Rangers fan in all the Housepets fandom miss out on such an awesome wild mass guess conversation! There's no justice in the world, none at aaaaaaaall!!!

*coughs*
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Also, I just want everyone to know...I am so writing that Power Rangers fic someday.
angelusbr

Post by angelusbr »

naylorfan90 wrote:Also, I just want everyone to know...I am so writing that Power Rangers fic someday.
Could you pm me when you do. i would love to read it if you ever write it.
Next mad theory:
Sabrina accidentaly casts a spell on everyone of Babylon Garderns to make then tell the truth. ALWAYS.
Alex

Post by Alex »

angelusbr wrote:Sabrina accidentaly casts a spell on everyone of Babylon Garderns to make then tell the truth. ALWAYS.
That would be very very interesting.

Keene's fire-thrower is his snowboard at the same time! Rich people have "fancy" and "cool" 2-in-1 devices.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Grape wins a meet and greet with the lion actor who plays Petir in the Pridelands movie. The contest was for the winner and a guest. Suddenly, Grape finds herself the most popular cat in the neighborhood. Every other cat, male and female, try everything to get into Grape's good graces. Not to mention Joey and some of the other dogs. But in Grape's eyes there are only two choices, Peanut or Max? She has no idea who to pick.
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Suddenly, pandas! Thousands, raining down from the sky with parachutes to invade Babylon Gardens!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Sabrina and Tarot's shop is really a cover-up for illegal smuggling activities. Sabrina has dated Max and is dating Fido to keep them quiet and unsuspecting, and the same goes for Tarot and Peanut. But when Peanut accidentally stumbles onto Sabrina and Tarot's scheme, he runs and tells the first animal he thinks he can confide in: Grape. There's only one problem: Grape's in on it, too; that's why she's dating Max; Sabrina couldn't keep ahold of him.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Peanut is really an evil mastermind. He and his girlfriend Sabrina have been manipulating the most powerful pets in the neighborhood this whole time. Grape, Max, Fido, Tarot; they have all fallen under the suave dog's and cat's charms. As soon as they get Bino under their control, they will take control in a great coup that will disrupt the entirety of Babylon Gardens. Then, with their minion Daisy's ferret bots, the Milton Ferrets, they will have enough power to start their domination of the entire country. Well, that or pop culture, Sabrina still isn't sure which she wants.
My characters
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Peanut is a figment of Grape's imagination.
(alternately, Peanut is a fig)
Image Image
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Max is really the mouse mob trying to avenge their fallen leader. They are wooing Grape and will eventually get their revenge, unless one brave, foolhardy dog can stop them...
My characters
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

copper wrote:Max is really the mouse mob trying to avenge their fallen leader. They are wooing Grape and will eventually get their revenge, unless one brave, foolhardy dog can stop them...
SPOT, SUPER DOG
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I was thinking Peanut, but Spot is his alterego, so I guess in a way...

Peanut will be a twilight Vampire next Halloween, just to make Grape laugh. Grape will maul him for it.
Last edited by copper on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My characters
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

copper wrote:I was thinking Peanut, but Spot is his superego, so I guess in a way...

Peanut will be a twilight Vampire next Halloween, just to make Grape laugh. Grape will maul him for it.
he would deserve it
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

bwah bwah
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Psykeout wrote:RES IS A GIRL
Helicopter. Res is a girl helicopter.
Image Image
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

CaptainPea wrote:
Helicopter. Res is a girl helicopter.
and that girl is a plane?
bwah bwah
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

No, that is his long lost sister from the same litter. While Grape and Res get together, he meets her on their date to that "restaurant". When they all go to the Sandwich home to talk, Peanut will meet the sister and fall in love with her. Brother and sister date the Sandwich duo, and everyone will live happily ever after. Except the Grapenuts, whose sorrowful cries will be heard all over the world.
My characters
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

copper wrote:
No, that is his long lost sister from the same litter. While Grape and Res get together, he meets her on their date to that "restaurant". When they all go to the Sandwich home to talk, Peanut will meet the sister and fall in love with her. Brother and sister date the Sandwich duo, and everyone will live happily ever after. Except the Grapenuts, whose sorrowful cries will be heard all over the world.
unless we KILL his sister
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Let's not go that far.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Peanut will fight for the Users!