HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by The Game »

Zane motioned quietly for T.J to come see the fangs. "If living on the streets means I can get some actual fangs, I will go there, for like, a day or something." T.J's jaw dropped. "You mean that's real!?!? Awesome!!!!" He took the fangs and pretended to bite Zane with them.
"Grow up Teej...wait did you say it bit you? I take what I said back." Zane said to Ruby, snatching the fangs from T.J and waving them irritatingly in his face.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

(Wow, Thursday was the last post?)
Lyd looked around. "So, who's backyard are we going to then?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"That's a good question," Aaron said. "Mine is free. And big. Just saying..."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I haven't seen my backyard yet, but it's free." T.J said, recoiling himself so the fangs wouldn't touch his face. Zane snorted. "Teej, your dad wouldn't let us have a fight in your backyard. The last thing you need is to get in trouble." Zane knew all about T.J's bad dog streak and was usually the voice of reason for his older cousin. "Forget what Teej said, out yard is out for the count."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:"I haven't seen my backyard yet, but it's free." T.J said, recoiling himself so the fangs wouldn't touch his face. Zane snorted. "Teej, your dad wouldn't let us have a fight in your backyard. The last thing you need is to get in trouble." Zane knew all about T.J's bad dog streak and was usually the voice of reason for his older cousin. "Forget what Teej said, out yard is out for the count."
"Out for the count?" said Hazel. "Hope it doesn't have to go to the hospital."

Personally she didn't care much if they didn't find a place to stage their fight. She didn't want anyone to be upset, but she'd rather all be upset and none hurt than the other way around.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"Well my backyard is really big, but my mom is already home again, and there is no way she would let us fight there."

*Frits stares a bit in front of him*
"he I know!
*Frits snaps his finger*

"anyone with a good camera, I think it might be fun to get a big group picture of all of us with this armor on"
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

"Oh I got one!" Ozzy pulled a camera from his pocket. "Can anyone take this for me or should I get a tripod? By the way, My dad will have left for work by now so my yard is free."
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"Mmm..."
*frits looks around*
"How about we make our own tripod?"
"Something like trusting tree swords into the ground and put the shield on top should work"
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J gave Hazel a blank look. "How the heck would we fit a yard into a hospital??" Zane sighed, and thumped T.J in the head instead of giving him a spoken answer. "I could get those swords in the ground, but will the shield be able to balance on the hilt?" he asked Frits. T.J rubbed his head. ""You didn't have to thump me in the head ya know..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca stepped forward, "I-I can take the picture for you." She said, shyly.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

"Don't you want to be in the photo?" Al asked as the pets started to line up.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"Yeh, you should defently be in it, don't be silly"
*first said smiling at Bianca*
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Lyd picked up the "Perf-Safe" sword and went over to group of pets. Robin did the same, only with a dagger instead.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"A-are you sure? I-I'm not playing w-with you guys, and I-I'm not in a-armor, so I shouldn't be i-in the photo." Bianca said.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"aww, come on Bianca, don't be silly, we should AAALLL be in the photo, come over here, you can have the spot next to me" *he slides over a bit creating a gap in between him and who he is next to*
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch scooted over so Bianca could stand next to Crimson and him, "Yeah! Everyone's should be in this photo!" He said, enthusiastically.
----------
"W-well, if you're sure..." Bianca said, shyly. She made her way to Crimson and Winch and stood between them.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

*he leans against her, resting his arm on top of her shoulder and then he quietly whispers into her ear* "i really am glad that you are alright" *he then smiles and winks casually with a slight blush burning on his cheeks*
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca saw Crimson wink at her, and she looked downward, blushing out of embarrassment, "I, um, thank you." She said, shyly.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ctcmjh wrote:Bianca saw Crimson wink at her, and she looked downward, blushing out of embarrassment, "I, um, thank you." She said, shyly.
*he giggles quietly and smiles* "now, how's that tripod coming along i wonder" *he looks over to ozzie*
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"I'll take the photo," said Hazel. "I'm not gonna be in armor anyway. Give it here."

She held out her paw.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca instinctively walked forward to Hazel, "N-no, you be in the photo. I-I'm not going to be in armor either. I-I'm not that photogenic anyways." Bianca said to Hazel, trying to persuade her to be in the photo.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

*crimson, secretly liking them both decided to stay quiet in the matter, he didn't care who was in the picture but what he really wanted was for them both to be in it, but he couldnt possibly say anything for fear of being ridiculed as a "cat fancier"*
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Bianca instinctively walked forward to Hazel, "N-no, you be in the photo. I-I'm not going to be in armor either. I-I'm not that photogenic anyways." Bianca said to Hazel, trying to persuade her to be in the photo.
"How 'bout we both take it, then?" said Hazel.

She had no problem with being in a photo but she didn't condone what they were doing.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Um, o-okay. I-I just don't want someone left out." She said gingerly.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:"Um, o-okay. I-I just don't want someone left out." She said gingerly.
"You won't be leaving me out. Besides, you're leaving yourself out."

She put her fist out for Bianca to bump her own fist against.

"Girl power."
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"bu-" Crimson was going to object but silenced himself, he so very much wanted at least one of them in hte photo but didn't want to speak his opinion again for the fear of being ridicules
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca shyly fist-bumped Hazel, "G-girl power." She said, a little less shy.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Or you could just set a timer and run over here and be in the picture with everyone," Aaron suggested.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby grabbed Hazel and Bianca by the arms, "Oh no you don't. You ladies are standing right next to me. Besides, Jack seems to have the camera stand figured out." she laughed as she nodded towards Jack.

Jack had finished tieing a few toy swords together into a makeshift tripod. "What do you think Ozzy? Will this work?"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Frits smiled and turned around.
"He everyone, wear taking a group picture, come join us!"
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack had finished tieing a few toy swords together into a makeshift tripod. "What do you think Ozzy? Will this work?"
That sould be fine, gimmie a sec to put the timer on. Ozzy quickly adjusted the timer and precariously balanced the camera on the "tripod" and ran to the others.Count to ten and say cheese folks!
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby grabbed Hazel and Bianca by the arms, "Oh no you don't. You ladies are standing right next to me. Besides, Jack seems to have the camera stand figured out." she laughed as she nodded towards Jack.

Jack had finished tieing a few toy swords together into a makeshift tripod. "What do you think Ozzy? Will this work?"
Hazel counted to ten, but instead of saying "cheese" when the camera took the picture, she turned and kissed Ruby's cheek, in emulation of Sammy Davis, Jr. in All In the Family.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

"O, already?"
"CHEEEEESH!"
*Frits first showed his teeth during the picture but noticed the kiss on the cheek, and went from a teeth smile to a grin looking at Hazel*
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca was happy she was able to be in the picture, even though she let on that she didn't. She posed nicely and politely for the camera and winked at it when it took the picture.
----------
Winch waved at the camera with both hands frantically so there was motion blur on the photo.
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J pulled Zane to stand with him, then grinned and held two fingers behind Zane's head. "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!" he said. Zane rolled his eyes but smiled, though it was rather serious looking and contradicted T.J's casual look. "Cobra fangs!" he said instead of cheese.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Robin had taken off her helmet for the picture and stood behind Lyd, who had a big grin on his face.

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Robin had taken off her helmet for the picture and stood behind Lyd, who had a big grin on his face.
Crimson found himself standing next to Lyd for the photo he had his arm over Lyd's shoulder and wore a grin almost as big. he had cheekily stuck up some 'bunny ears' with his fingers behind lyd's head "DAIRY PRODUUUUUUUCT"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron stood on the left side of the group for the picture, holding his right hand up in the air, his index and little finger pointed upward to make the rock sign.

(If you don't know what that is, look here)
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack stood behind Ruby and posed with his right hand behind him and his left holding the brim of his hat, nodding towards the camera and hoping that his stand would hold

Ruby posed with an arm around Hazel as she winked and stuck her tounge out. When she felt Hazel kissing her cheek, she did everything she could to not burst out laughing, This girl certainly knows how to steal the show. she thought as she struggled to hold her pose.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Duke lead Ginger down the street as he gave her a little tour of the neighborhood. They both saw a big group of pets ahead. Duke had the proverbial 'question mark' above his head, "I don't recognize most of these pets." He said. Duke had lived in Richmond Acres his entire life, but had gone on a trip for the past month, so he knew the pets who had lived in the neighborhood for a long time, but the pets that lived there for less than a month were new to him. Ginger had recently been adopted and was just getting used to the neighborhood. The two pets walked up to the group that looked like they just took a photo. Duke walked up to the group, but was behind the camera, "Hey new pets! I'm Duke! And this is Ginger!" He said, pointing to Ginger. Ginger waved hi, "Hey everyone! It's great to meet you!" She said happily. She saw Bianca in the crowd, "Bianca! Hey!" She said waving. Bianca waved back, "Ginger! How are you?" She asked without a hint of shyness.