Housepets! La serie-S.II Ep.14: Il nemico interno

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

valerio

Re: Housepets! La serie-S.II Ep.14: Il nemico interno

Post by valerio »

Barkeron wrote:Hold it? That guy, Carl is dead?
Let's see:

1) He was hit at the shoulder by a .408 CheyTac bullet. Bones and blood vessels gone. No rescue on the way. Ouch.
2) as he was bleeding to death, the wolves came. They did NOT look like they wanted to help him.
3) The DA's report talked about 'too much blood lost for anyone to be still alive'.

Yes, I'd lean on the 'much dead'...
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

IceKitsune wrote:
lightwolf21 wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Your going to have to use Google Translator or another one like it because the official translation will take forever to get to this part.
-_-; I'm working as fast as I can...it doesn't help that I started my own fan-fiction.
I'm sorry I think that came off wrong I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. By the way I have read your fanfiction and I'm loving it so far. I'm up to chapter 4 so I'll finish it by tonight.
lol, I know you weren't, I tend to play the pity card sometimes. :mrgreen: Thanks for reading. Chapter 4 isn't quite done yet. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

valerio wrote: Let's see:

1) He was hit at the shoulder by a .408 CheyTac bullet. Bones and blood vessels gone. No rescue on the way. Ouch.
2) as he was bleeding to death, the wolves came. They did NOT look like they wanted to help him.
3) The DA's report talked about 'too much blood lost for anyone to be still alive'.

Yes, I'd lean on the 'much dead'...
Yeah that makes sense.