Merchandise Ideas!!

Discuss the comic here
Ebly

Re: Merchandise Ideas!!

Post by Ebly »

Oblivion wrote:New T-shirt caption:

"I don't want my butt to die!"
This.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Yes! We must have that! xD Everybody will want one!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

There will eventually be a comic book of housepets archives. IT IS INEVITABLE. Happens to all webcomics I've ever seen (the good ones that don't infinge on copywrite anyway) But the thing is, it usually has extra content in it, to make it worth buying just a little more. Now, I'd guess the book would go up to the style change. Recommended title: "Welcome to Babylon Gardens."

Necklaces/collars with the various tag styles would do well. Bonus if you can customize them.

T-shirts, coffee mugs: there's been many good suggestions in this thread already. But, I have two more...

Peanut and Grape riding on Pete

Zap! Peanut and Grape on the front, with Bino on the back.
Last edited by Buckdida on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
merkamerka

Post by merkamerka »

Buckdida wrote:There will eventually be a comic book of housepets archives. IT IS INEVITABLE. Happens to all webcomics I've ever seen (the good ones that don't infinge on copywrite anyway) But the thing is, it usually has extra content in it, to make it worth buying just a little more. Now, I'd guess the book would go up to the style change. Recommended title: "Welcome to Babylon Gardens."

Necklaces/collars with the various tag styles would do well. Bonus if you can customize them.

T-shirts, coffee mugs: there's been many good suggestions in this thread already. But, I have two more...

Peanut and Grape riding on Pete

Zap! Peanut and Grape on the front, with Bino on the back.

T-****s? `U`.

But yeah, naw I don't like the idea of the first one, maybe more or so because of the fact it's like a minor thing that happened once with a minor character.

Maybe you could have print T-shirt with the house pets crew just doing crazy crap, or have a T-shirt with some Panels on it that is saying something amusing with the reference OF the T-shirt on it? It's generic but it sells.
Last edited by merkamerka on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bootylicious

Bootylicious- It's in the dictionary.

GOD DURNIT, STOP run a marathon ME AWF!!!
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

:oops: Fixed that. Mistakes slip through the preview every once in a while. You coulda sent be a PM instead though. Now delete that quote!
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
KaiketsuGinga

Post by KaiketsuGinga »

I'd go for the collars :ugeek:
Tehman

Post by Tehman »

Oblivion wrote:I know the comic is just cruising down the runway right now, but once it takes off, Rick here could make a pretty penny. So I was thinking maybe we could bounce some merchandise ideas off of each other, and Rick if he shows up, so we can brainstorm on how to develop this adorable little corner of the internet.

I was thinking of necklaces depicting the characters collars. He could start off with Grapes fish and Peanuts bone, but eventually he could broaden the spectrum to the majority of the characters.

What do you guys think? Toss some ideas out!

Okay I had an idea like this except it wasn't like real necklaces but like Grape or Peanut colored shirts with their respective charms hanging down from the collar of it.....
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Tehman wrote:
Okay I had an idea like this except it wasn't like real necklaces but like Grape or Peanut colored shirts with their respective charms hanging down from the collar of it.....
Now that, is a great idea. :)
Make Pasta not war.
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

I want a shirt with "At Least Poom Understands Me" on the front, then on the back the two panels of zooming onto Poom, and over the top it says, "Isn't that right?"

I'd wear that shirt.

ALL
THE
TIME.

For real.
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

ToastyJester wrote:I want a shirt with "At Least Poom Understands Me" on the front, then on the back the two panels of zooming onto Poom, and over the top it says, "Isn't that right?"

I'd wear that shirt.

ALL
THE
TIME.

For real.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.