HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:She looked to Rav at his question. She thought for a moment, "Well, I kinda wonder how you deal without having short claws, and not being as flexible as a cat." She pondered, "And what's with the howling and all the fuss about territory?" She asked.

That's quite a variety of questions that you have there..
Rav ponders, scratching at the back of his head between his ears.
Well i have to deal with short claws every time Mom gets out the nail clippers.
canines have a more stable, stronger, an robust body, in exchange for not being as flexible as felines.

Rav smiles, his tail swishing back an forth slowly.
Ah Howling is the easy one.. that calls all of pack members together, keeps us in touch with each other over distances.

An really, you don't know about controlling territory? I've seen an smelt Tom cats marking as many things as us dogs do.
Rav grins widely..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote: That's quite a variety of questions that you have there..
Rav ponders, scratching at the back of his head between his ears.
Well i have to deal with short claws every time Mom gets out the nail clippers.
canines have a more stable, stronger, an robust body, in exchange for not being as flexible as felines.

Rav smiles, his tail swishing back an forth slowly.
Ah Howling is the easy one.. that calls all of pack members together, keeps us in touch with each other over distances.

An really, you don't know about controlling territory? I've seen an smelt Tom cats marking as many things as us dogs do.
Rav grins widely..
Cookie nodded at his answers and smiled a bit at the last one, "Do I look like a Tom to you?" She joked with him, "I know cats mark things, but we don't fight that often about it, and we have more respect for personal boundaries." She told him, before realized what he could have inferred from that statement. She hoped that he didn't, and didn't get offended.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid nodded, agreeing. "So... Where are you from, if not around here? I mean, I'm from Detroit, or... at least, until recently, then the people I live with moved to Brookshire, which is near Yorkshire, a few hours South of Detroit..."
Blood kept walking toward the street the fifth-wheel was parked at as he conversed. If his owner wasn’t back (which was probably very likely) he’d have to decide on another spot to get out of the heat. “I was born, and lived in and around LA for most of what I like to remember. Then I met this guy who happened to really like me, and I ended up taking the ride with him to his home out in Arizona. Though his current job takes him everywhere, so we’re out on little business trips pretty often.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid nodded, "Yeah, I met the guys I live with while I was a stray in Detroit. They had a punk band which played in a venue I hung out in alot, and their bass player left, so I joined them: they thought having a stray black cat for a base player was cool and radical and all that. After a little while I hurt my leg and got caught by AC, so the singer adopted me from the pound so they wouldn't kill me. We got really popular after I joined, so we're here on our first national tour right now."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:Cookie nodded at his answers and smiled a bit at the last one, "Do I look like a Tom to you?" She joked with him, "I know cats mark things, but we don't fight that often about it, and we have more respect for personal boundaries." She told him, before realized what he could have inferred from that statement. She hoped that he didn't, and didn't get offended.

Rav rubs his chin looking Cookie over again..
I don't know all that much about cats, you could be a tomcat. Are you sure that your not a tomcat?
he teases her back.
Canines use marking to avoid conflicts, the general health an well being of the one doing the marking. the dominate or submissive status of the one who left the mark. there is just a wealth of information you can sniff out, if you just take the time to learn how to do it.
Wagging his bushy-tail out along the stone floor.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:Rav rubs his chin looking Cookie over again..
I don't know all that much about cats, you could be a tomcat. Are you sure that your not a tomcat?
he teases her back.
Canines use marking to avoid conflicts, the general health an well being of the one doing the marking. the dominate or submissive status of the one who left the mark. there is just a wealth of information you can sniff out, if you just take the time to learn how to do it.
Wagging his bushy-tail out along the stone floor.
Cookie instictually shied away a bit once more when Rav looked her over, "I may be a tomboy, but I'm not a tomcat." She said with a little laugh.
She nodded at his clarification, "I never really knew that. I don't pay that much attention to the scent-markings, aside from who owns what."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“I could have guessed the stray part. You sure as [heck] don’t get scars like that just taking walks around the park. If you say they we’re going to kill you I take it that either means you got caught one too many times or you royally [ticked] them off with something. I’ve had more than my share of misery and crappy luck with AC, and even now it doesn’t cease to follow me around.” Blood flashed Sid that twisted smile of his, this time in a bit of satisfaction at the confidence he had in his ability to evade AC, just from experience. “Unfortunately for them, I’ve been down that road of being a stray for more time than most former pets can ever hope to pull off. Even recently they haven’t had any luck putting me in their kennel. Though I’d just call that good karma considering what they did.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote: Cookie instictually shied away a bit once more when Rav looked her over, "I may be a tomboy, but I'm not a tomcat." She said with a little laugh.
She nodded at his clarification, "I never really knew that. I don't pay that much attention to the scent-markings, aside from who owns what."

Rav nods nods his head in agreement..
I have been finding out, most all house pets ignore a lot of scents.
Not sure if it is because no one is teaching them how to identify different scents an what they meant.
or if we are trying to be too much like are owners, who can barely smell anything at all.
Or if it is just there too lazy, or it's too feral, to get down on all fours an sniff things closely.

I'll admit i have to learn the skill from the local feral pack that ran in the woods, out back of kennel where i was whelped at.
It was mostly made up of pets who ran away an went wild, with a few raccoons an opossums thrown in.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Hey! I left you two alone and you still haven't started hugging each other?" Milk complained with a serious frown as she returned, but it took only a second before she had to hold her laughter again. "Okay, I am kidding! I am kidding! On a serious note, it is true that no one taught me about scents. Though like Cookie, I can still at least tell who-owns-what, but not much else. And you met with the ferals? What are they like around here? Are they nice? Or handsome?" She giggled as she asked the last question half-jokingly.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:“I could have guessed the stray part. You sure as [heck] don’t get scars like that just taking walks around the park. If you say they we’re going to kill you I take it that either means you got caught one too many times or you royally [ticked] them off with something. I’ve had more than my share of misery and crappy luck with AC, and even now it doesn’t cease to follow me around.” Blood flashed Sid that twisted smile of his, this time in a bit of satisfaction at the confidence he had in his ability to evade AC, just from experience. “Unfortunately for them, I’ve been down that road of being a stray for more time than most former pets can ever hope to pull off. Even recently they haven’t had any luck putting me in their kennel. Though I’d just call that good karma considering what they did.”
Sid nodded: he hated AC for everything they did, so whatever Blood was referring to was just more on the fire. "Yeah, I gotta admit though, we had it a bit better in Detroit. There were alot of us, and alot of places to hide. The local stray-catchers didn't have enough funding to be that effective unless you were injured or something... Nah, they wanted me gone 'cause I'd been sent to the pound too many times: they have a three-adoption limit there, after that they tossed you in the box and incinerated you." he said casually. "Incinerated" was kind of jumping to the end-part, and didn't always happen, but he didn't feel like going into detail on it. Besides, being "Incinerated" sounded cool!
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:"Hey! I left you two alone and you still haven't started hugging each other?" Milk complained with a serious frown as she returned, but it took only a second before she had to hold her laughter again. "Okay, I am kidding! I am kidding! On a serious note, it is true that no one taught me about scents. Though like Cookie, I can still at least tell who-owns-what, but not much else. And you met with the ferals? What are they like around here? Are they nice? Or handsome?" She giggled as she asked the last question half-jokingly.

Hugging? noone every like my hugs really.. rav pouts..

twitching his ears about..
I didn't get to interact with the ferals here, i was Ummm restricted to bed rest at the time they were running amuck in town.
So Venison ended up getting to deal with them. from the stories i've heard. they were not too nice at all.. they were petnapping pets, stealing things, ect.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid nodded: he hated AC for everything they did, so whatever Blood was referring to was just more on the fire. "Yeah, I gotta admit though, we had it a bit better in Detroit. There were alot of us, and alot of places to hide. The local stray-catchers didn't have enough funding to be that effective unless you were injured or something... Nah, they wanted me gone 'cause I'd been sent to the pound too many times: they have a three-adoption limit there, after that they tossed you in the box and incinerated you." he said casually. "Incinerated" was kind of jumping to the end-part, and didn't always happen, but he didn't feel like going into detail on it. Besides, being "Incinerated" sounded cool!
“I wouldn’t say so much for the places I’ve been. Though I guess that depended on where you were exactly. There were a few times I wasn’t so lucky, though even then I didn’t stick around long enough to get to the adoption board. You talk about the ‘humane society’ and I’ll tell you about how to pull off an escape.” The shepherd looked over as they neared the fifth-wheel which served as his current home. He looked around to see that his friend still hadn’t returned. He muttered a curse and started walking up to it anyways, at least it provided some shade for the moment.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid nodded again in understanding, "Yeah, see, I never had a chance to escape from the pound. The one time I really wanted to get out, they'd padlocked me in. I can tell you alot about running away from Detroit AC though, especially if you're willing to take a swim in the stormdrains." He followed Blood to the trailer, sitting up against it's shaded side and putting his arms behind his head to recline, "So... You got a place to stay?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“You’re leaning against it.” Blood walk up to the door and tried the handle despite knowing full well it was still locked. He backed off, and looked over to the truck it was hitched up to, seeing the visible waves of heat radiating off the metal roof and back bed. “I mentioned the guy I live with has a job that takes him a lot of places. I never really bothered to ask what exactly he does that keeps him out so often. I think he told me once it had something to do with military. Or something like that...”
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid tilted his head towards Blood, as if he was looking him over again with his right eye, "Military?" he went back into reclining, "Probably kills people, like an assassin or something... He wear a black suit and take a big black suitcase when he goes to work? Probably kills political enemies for Obama. You know: Tea Partiers and Alex Jones fans all that..." He knew the comment was a bit ridiculous at this point, but it seemed pretty cool to him, so he kept a straight face and let it stand...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood thought for a minute. He’d only understood about half of what Sid concerning the people he mentioned. Though the thought of his owner being something along the lines of a soldier didn’t sound too far off from impossible. But the only fact’s he could base that off of was that he knew his owner liked to carry a personal weapon, and that he’d had greatly helped to make him a licensed protection animal. Blood considered that maybe he should do a bit of prying on what Dustin did for a living. But he kept the thought to himself for now.

He crossed his arms and leaned against the side of the trailer as well. “Yeaah...I’m not so sure about the assassin part. But I probably shouldn’t go on anything I can’t prove. For all I know he could be on top of a building right now sighting in a rifle on someone’s head.” Blood put a fair amount of sarcasm into that last part. “Guess I’ll just have to ask sometime...”
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu May 26, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid nodded, standing back up and leaning against the trailer. He got into a mock-sniping pose, "Yeah, I bet he works for the government, slowly pickin' off their enemies. Bang! Down goes another dissident! Bang! Cerebral hemorrhage!" He pumped his fist, "Hoorah! Glory to the system baby!" He looked over at blood with a smirk, "Yeah, your 'friend' has the entire US Government resting on his shoulders." He crossed his arms, looking off into the distance and nodded, "Keepin' America 'free'." He chuckled a bit before uncrossing his arms to push himself off from the trailer, "C'mon Pooch, let's blow this trailer-park: I've got a better place we could be..."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Tori sighed as she swung her legs onto her bed. She stared at her pedicured toes, perfectly painted walls, delicately placed wallpapers, and felt exhausted. "Today has been so hard... Moving in took longer then Papa promised." She looked longingly out her window.

"And because of all my hard work, he wouldn't mind if I took a little break." She grinned, and jumped out of bed, landing gracefully. "Papa!" she called down the winding staircase, "I'm taking a siesta, alright? So do not come in my room!"

"Okay!"

Tori then slipped back into her, and as gracefully as she had jumped out of bed, walked to the window. She opened it, and grabbed a branch from the tree nearby. With difficulty, she eased herself on the branch, then a lower one, on and on until she reach the bottom, where she jumped and landed with a loud curse. Tori dusted herself off, looking around to see if anyone had witnessed her clumsy fall. When she was positive no one was around, she walked towards the sidewalk, humming.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood stared at Sid unimpressed. He understood a little more this time, but still didn’t care much. He walked keeping pace with the black cat as he left. “Wherever you’ve got in mind, it’d better be out of this heat, cat. My mouth will run out of spit if I don’t cool off and stop panting soon.” He glanced over Sid again, seeing how he looked unaffected by the heat wave, yet he still had on that black leather jacket. “Tell me again just how you’re wearing that thing out herewithout dying of heat exhaustion?”
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"This heat?" Sid asked, "Oh, this heat is-" he swore about it. "I'm only out right now 'cause staying inside seemed too boring right now, especially when I'm only gonna be here for a couple of nights. As for the jacket: it's not really that hot. Actually, it's a pretty thin layer of leather and it's not very air-tight, so it's really keeping the sun off me while letting in the breeze and all that... I'm also already wearing it, and I can't just toss it down somewhere just because it's not good in the weather, especially not with its pockets."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:Hugging? noone every like my hugs really.. rav pouts..

twitching his ears about..
I didn't get to interact with the ferals here, i was Ummm restricted to bed rest at the time they were running amuck in town.
So Venison ended up getting to deal with them. from the stories i've heard. they were not too nice at all.. they were petnapping pets, stealing things, ect.
"Oh Rav, you just need to find the right person and right opportunity!" Milk attempted to comfort Rav.

And she shook her head at what Rav said about the ferals. "Ow, what a shame! By the way, who else lives here? I haven't seen anyone else. I guess it's because of the heat..."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Sure...” Blood didn’t feel any wind in the current weather, and the fact he and Sid both had fur made his logic mean even less to him. Not that he even really cared much past having his question answered. “So, what’s the ‘better place’ you had in mind?"
Last edited by D-Singer on Sat May 28, 2011 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"'Nother house," Sid replied, "Maybe a van..." he thought about what they might do there, as there were a couple of ways to cool off... "Might dunk myself in a cold shower... Seems like a good idea if you wanna join me..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:"Oh Rav, you just need to find the right person and right opportunity!" Milk attempted to comfort Rav.

And she shook her head at what Rav said about the ferals. "Ow, what a shame! By the way, who else lives here? I haven't seen anyone else. I guess it's because of the heat..."

Rav looks around nervously..
You know, i'm not really sure anymore..
Pets seem to be coming an going alot as of late. some just disappear in the night.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Tori continued to walk, but wished she could go inside. It was so, so hot outside! Up ahead she could see two figures, walking towards her.

"Muy, muy caliente," she muttered to herself. But she wasn't talking about the weather.

Tori smoothened her skirt, and smiled. She approached the two, a cat and a dog, and neither were hard on the eyes. "Hola!" she greeted them, smiling.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"'Nother house," Sid replied, "Maybe a van..." he thought about what they might do there, as there were a couple of ways to cool off... "Might dunk myself in a cold shower... Seems like a good idea if you wanna join me..."
“Sure...just what I need.” Blood was beginning to think maybe he should be a little wearier around Sid. It took a second to remember the last cat who acted this friendly around a dog they knew to have coyote somewhere in them, and Sid looked like trouble from the start. Maybe the fact they were both ex-strays and both though Rav was an idiot was enough to put them on friendly terms. Blood decided to just take the ride like always and not judge until the trouble came up, if at all.
The Game wrote:Tori continued to walk, but wished she could go inside. It was so, so hot outside! Up ahead she could see two figures, walking towards her.

"Muy, muy caliente," she muttered to herself. But she wasn't talking about the weather.

Tori smoothened her skirt, and smiled. She approached the two, a cat and a dog, and neither were hard on the eyes. "Hola!" she greeted them, smiling.
“Hmm?” The figure distorted by the heat waves off the sidewalk that had been walking towards them turned out to be a very pretty dog. He recognized the Spanish greeting pretty easily and responded. “Hola señorita.” His bored expression and tone didn't change with the returned 'hello' however. Some time had passed but he still remembered a little of the language...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid creased his nose a little at the spanish-language, "What? Are we in like, Mexico or something? 'Cause I didn't order taco-talk..." He looked the new dog, who he guessed was female. The clothes seemed kinda weird on a non-human though, "What's with the fur-stranglers? Don'tcha know the canine body is beautiful without 'em?" He gestured to Blood, standing next to him, "I mean, look at this guy: he ain't wearin' nothin' but a collar, and he pulls it off just fine."
The Game

Post by The Game »

"It's nice to meet someone who speaks the language as well," Tori said to Blood. "I'm Tori, Tori Cruz. It's nice to meet--"
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid creased his nose a little at the spanish-language, "What? Are we in like, Mexico or something? 'Cause I didn't order taco-talk..." He looked the new dog, who he guessed was female. The clothes seemed kinda weird on a non-human though, "What's with the fur-stranglers? Don'tcha know the canine body is beautiful without 'em?" He gestured to Blood, standing next to him, "I mean, look at this guy: he ain't wearin' nothin' but a collar, and he pulls it off just fine."
"--you." Tori gaped at Sid, thrown off. Was he for real? Was this an American thing; like a joke? That had to be it. No one could be that impossibly rude while being serious. "Oh, I get it. Very funny, gato," she giggled, "but two can play at that game." The best way to make them smile would be to play along, right?

"Uno, I am from Spain, not Mexico. Spain came first, inhabited Mexico, and passed on the language. Dos, I wear clothes. It is you that wears the "strangler"; have you not noticed that the collar is around your neck? And tres, did you get all that, or do I have to spell it out for you?" Tori finished with a snooty sniff. She was sure she'd beaten the cat at his own joke.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood sighed a little at Sid’s remark about them speaking Spanish. After he’d finished explaining his thoughts about dogs wearing clothes, the shepherd looked blankly at him. Tori seemed to take it as a joke, but Blood could tell otherwise. He decided since Sid couldn’t understand Spanish, he’d attempt to use that to help steer the encounter. “Sid, it’s not exactly a good idea to talk to a foreigner like that, especially not a female. Where I’ve been, even strays know that. Let me handle this.” He turned to Tori and tried not to screw up a language he hadn’t spoken in nearly two years.

*ahem* “Tori, si se puede excusar el gato. A él le gusta hacer a otros enojados...uh...sólo por diversión. Mi nombre es Blood.”
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:*ahem* “Tori, please excuse the cat. He likes to make others angry ... uh ... for fun. My name is Blood.”
"Hey!" Sid protested, a bit annoyed at Blood's pretention, "Sé lo que estás diciendo, no estoy idiota. Yo no quiero tener que recordar todo en español!" Sid reverted to English, "I told you, I didn't order the taco-talk, I'm just trying to make light-conversation. ANYWAY,"
The Game wrote:"Uno, I am from Spain, not Mexico. Spain came first, inhabited Mexico, and passed on the language. Dos, I wear clothes. It is you that wears the "strangler"; have you not noticed that the collar is around your neck? And tres, did you get all that, or do I have to spell it out for you?" Tori finished with a snooty sniff. She was sure she'd beaten the cat at his own joke.
"I really don't care who conquered who and when, I just don't wanna speak it when I'm not in Mexico. And 'dos', all those clothes are gonna cut off the air-flow to the fur beneath 'em, then it's gonna get all thin and stuff... Or has it already?" he leaned forward a bit, as if peering at her through his massive black glasses...

(( Um, just realized that I don't know: What exactly is Tori wearing? You never said anything but a skirt.... ))
The Game

Post by The Game »

((she wears a white blouse too. it's in her character sheet))

Tori made a disgusted sound and stepped away from Sid. "My fur is lush and beautiful, thank you, though that is none of your business. It is not "taco-talk". You say you are not an idiota? Prove it. You're joke is no longer funny." She turned to Blood, and gave him a charming smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Blood. You're a breath of the fresh air compared to the cat."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Hey!" Sid protested, a bit annoyed at Blood's pretention, "Sé lo que estás diciendo, no estoy idiota. Yo no quiero tener que recordar todo en español!" Sid reverted to English, "I told you, I didn't order the taco-talk, I'm just trying to make light-conversation. ANYWAY,"
“Hmph.” “Correction...” Blood though. He wouldn’t have expected someone who actually knew the language to give a response like that. Sid’s 'light conversation' wasn’t exactly going anywhere desirable. All he was doing so far was insulting Tori. Maybe the heat was just making them all crazy and aggravated.
The Game wrote:Tori made a disgusted sound and stepped away from Sid. "My fur is lush and beautiful, thank you, though that is none of your business. It is not "taco-talk". You say you are not an idiota? Prove it. You're joke is no longer funny." She turned to Blood, and gave him a charming smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Blood. You're a breath of the fresh air compared to the cat."
Blood stepped forward and about a foot in between Sid and Tori. “Gracias Tori. But I don’t think either of you need to prove anything out here. As far as I can tell you both are wearing clothes, so this conversation about it is almost completely null. Sid, she obviously knows english too so we don't have to speak it, that's just my courtesy if that's what she's used to speaking.”
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid threw his arms halfway up in annoyance, "Whatever, it's too hot to keep chattering on like this: I'm heading to the house." He started walking in the direction he'd been leading Blood in, glancing over his shoulder to call back at them, "You two can come if you want."
Alex

Post by Alex »

The Manson family moved in 2 days ago. The parents decided to keep their pets and children inside for a couple of days, so they get to know the house. Today, their pets went out for the first time.
Oi, Eddie! What are we still doing in this tree? I just wanted to climb it for adventure, but we're here for more than half an hour now! - said the dog, Shanks. He was standing on one branch, holding another one with his arm above him, talking to the orange calico cat, who was laying down on a wide branch himself.
Oh, shush. It's cooler than on the streets, and doesn't require walking. I like it here.
You're no fun.... Let's go adventuring!
Shanks grabbed the branch Eddie was on, and started shaking it violently, while repeating the word "Adventure!". A few seconds later, Eddie fell off the branch.
Don't worry, Ed, every cat lands on.......... what kind of cat ARE you?!
Shanks jumped to the ground where Edward was, who was holding his paws on the back of his head with a painful expression. It seemed like a serious injury, but it was nothing, after all. Tears, however, appeared on both of his eyes, while eying Shanks, now angry.
What kind of dog are you!? How can you climb trees and jump down from such a height? Are you insane! That hurt! You.... - but he ended his shouting once he noticed the small group that were on the street next to them. Two dogs and a cat, close enough to hear everything they said, especially since he shouted. He stood up and faced them, with a blush on his face.
Uhm.... errh.... hi! I'm Eddie...
Eddie was unsure about what to say, especially after this embarrassing landing and shouting. However, Shanks wasn't like that. His expression was filled with joy upon seeing other pets. As if they were saints, and not normal pets.
Oooh, friends! Oi, wanna play a game? Let's go on an adventure!
Last edited by Alex on Mon May 30, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav Hmmmmms.. rubbing his chin, sitting in a thinking dog pose. before looking up at Milk an Cookies..

I would say it's about time to go looking for Venison, but it's still too hot out to do that, besides he would be hard to find.
But I think i have a better idea. we can go to the barn, an wait for him there.
That is where he has made his den, an if he is going to show back up, that is going to be the best place to do so.

That is, unless you two have some idea you would like to try instead..?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:Rav looks around nervously..
Pets seem to be coming an going alot as of late. some just disappear in the night.
"Huh..." Milk said with her hand on her lips. "... I... I guess we shouldn't think about anything clichéd..."
Keeshah wrote:I would say it's about time to go looking for Venison, but it's still too hot out to do that, besides he would be hard to find.
But I think i have a better idea. we can go to the barn, an wait for him there.
That is where he has made his den, an if he is going to show back up, that is going to be the best place to do so.

That is, unless you two have some idea you would like to try instead..?
"Oh, that sounds good to me! I could use a walk!" Milk turned to Cookie and Del. "What do you say, Cookie? You coming too, Del?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Rav looks around nervously..
"Huh..." Milk said with her hand on her lips. "... I... I guess we shouldn't think about anything clichéd..."

Or maybe we should.. altho i was told that all the pet-nappers had been rounded up. An Venison thought it was safe for us all again.. still we should keep an eye out from trouble.
Aquablast wrote:"Oh, that sounds good to me! I could use a walk!" Milk turned to Cookie and Del. "What do you say, Cookie? You coming too, Del?"

So where do you want to walk to? Back to the Wall? to the barn? Go scurring about looking for Venison?
The Game

Post by The Game »

Tori showed no physical signs of being uncomfortably hot, but on the inside she was melting. "Yes! Why not? Just no more jokes," she humphed, with a slight emphasis. She didn't try to catch up with him; talking to him wasn't very pleasant. She glanced at Blood, really looking at him. Taller then her, for one thing, and rather athletic looking. His eyes were, well blood-red, which she found as intriguing as she did unsettling. Overall, not bad. "Ah, Blood! Do tell me, is your friend always that...impertinent?

Tori, however, was cut short of an answer because of the rather energetic dog. She blinked in surprise, before finally saying, "Que? Are you okay? What on earth are you talking about?" She was more curious then she was annoyed.
Last edited by The Game on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Tori came up with a question that’d have him expanding how one, he and Sid were not really friends, and two, he seemed to just be irritating by nature. However, before he could give the answer, an orange tabby cat, and a brown dog wearing a straw hat and funny clothing came up to them. While the cat seemed slightly nervous (Blood had guessed it had something to do with that little incident near the tree across the street he’d taken notice of), the shorter dog enthusiastically asked if they wanted to go play and adventure.

All Blood could think of right now was getting the heck out of the sun. His coat was still slow in thinning out all the excess fur from winter and in this heat it had become alarmingly obvious to him. Running around outside right now was the last thing he wanted. “Uh, yeah. Sorry kid, now’s not a good time. I’m going to cool off somewhere before this heat kills me.” He turned back to Tori. “It’s up to you if you want to come or not, though I’d recommend not taking Sid too seriously if you do...”
Alex

Post by Alex »

Tori wrote:"Que? Are you okay? What on earth are you talking about?"
Shanks carefully inspected the female dog. She didn't look like someone who could go on an adventure with him. Actually, Shanks was surprised that she's moving at all. He thinks that such pets that are really taking care of their appearance are usually rich and get carried around, without moving themselves.
Blood wrote:“Uh, yeah. Sorry kid, now’s not a good time. I’m going to cool off somewhere before this heat kills me.”
Shanks was really disappointed by these words. Looks like he's on his own again. However, he would never give up. Perhaps these pets will go with him after all, they just need some convincing. Once the GSD said something to the female dog, Shanks pulled his toy gun out of his pants, and raised it in the air. His enthusiastic smile returned, too.
Come on, guys! Adventure! Finding treasure! That kind of stuff!

Eddie facepawed, and looked at all the pets with even a bigger blush.
Uhm... please excuse my little brother... he's not the sharpest tool in the shed...
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7