Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Broken Fox

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by The Broken Fox »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Alright. I-" Phi's eye widened when he realized the implications of what Dusk had just said. "Alright," he murmured again, resting one paw on Dusk's shoulder. "Later." He gestured at the rapidly growing group a short distance away. "But for now, why don't we go introduce ourselves." He paused again, mentally smacked himself, and backpedaled hastily. "You know... if you would be comfortable with that."
Dusk nodded and the faintest, if bittersweet smile appeared on his muzzle as Phi laid a paw on his shoulder. "Later." he repeated. A moment later Phi stumbled on his words, and he was afraid for a second the cat would facepawlm right then and there. "Oh no, no, no! That should be okay, we can meet them!" He tried to reassure Phi with a smile. "They have collars, it's fine." He looked towards the lupine duo and gulped almost audibly, followed by a nervous chuckle. "I just hope I haven't offended them, or something. They might think I'm crazy, or a scaredy-cat. They haven't the faintest clue why I acted like that, and I think they got the wrong idea..."
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Flash rolled to his feet, striking a pose, proudly proclaiming "I'm FLASH-GORDON! Defender of the universe!!" He looked back down, hands on his hips, "But you can call me 'Flash', if you don't want to say all that... Flash is fine too..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Okaaaaaaaay... We have a crazy one here... Nah, he's just too active. Wait! That first impression is probably wrong! Just remember Cesium..." Thought Mystic. "Nice to meet you. So, the defender of the universe? Ehm... How did you get that high responsability?"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Flash rolled to his feet, striking a pose, proudly proclaiming "I'm FLASH-GORDON! Defender of the universe!!" He looked back down, hands on his hips, "But you can call me 'Flash', if you don't want to say all that... Flash is fine too..."
"Nice to meet you... Flash..." Varg pulled back his hand, still smiling "It seems animals here don't often use handshakes. No offense!"

Rion's attention on the other hand was already turned at the cat duo near the entrance.
"What's with those two? I noticed them when I entered, but i hurried to you guys." Rion turned to Varg "It seems that one of them acts a little bit nervously, don't you think?"
Varg's ears fell "Don't wanna talk about it, okay?" his voice sounded cold
"The 'Species' problem?" Asked Rion. Varg only nodded. "I see!" Rion narrowed "I don't like when someone behaves like this with my brother! I think they would need some scolding!"
"Rion, don't do anything that might make a wrong impression!" Varg grabbed his brother's arm. "I'm sure he didn't mean it!"
Rion pulled his arm from Varg's grip, still narrowing "Fine, I will play your game, but I won't allow you to become "The Big bad wolf" again, mind that!"
"Fine, fine! Here they come! Behave on your best!"
Rion only let out a quiet grunt as he was staring at the coming cats.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat May 21, 2011 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( UH OH!! Are all the characters gathering in one place?! Quick! someone break off from the group! ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Tha Housedog wrote:Arin shrugged, holding his paw. "Really, it's my parents' money."
"I don't really get much of my family's money, either." he said. "So, are we walking anywhere in particular or are we just walking until we get bored?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I figured since neither one of us knows our way around here, we could explore," Arin said, looking around. "Who knows what we might find?"

Eventually, she ended up leading Spike past another entrance to the park, where she spotted a large group of pets. She shuddered.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike was unused to not knowing where he was going. Sled races usually have a set path. he looked around to see what was there, but didn't see anything in the immediate area. "and maybe we'll meet someone who isn't in a group and we can make you another friend." he said jokingly, as he actually enjoyed spending time with her alone.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Y-yeah, that would be nice. How about I show you my house?" Arin asked, trying to avoid staring at the large group in the park. "It's um, th-that way, I think," she added, pulling Spike in that direction.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Broken Fox wrote:Dusk nodded and the faintest, if bittersweet smile appeared on his muzzle as Phi laid a paw on his shoulder. "Later." he repeated. A moment later Phi stumbled on his words, and he was afraid for a second the cat would facepawlm right then and there. "Oh no, no, no! That should be okay, we can meet them!" He tried to reassure Phi with a smile. "They have collars, it's fine." He looked towards the lupine duo and gulped almost audibly, followed by a nervous chuckle. "I just hope I haven't offended them, or something. They might think I'm crazy, or a scaredy-cat. They haven't the faintest clue why I acted like that, and I think they got the wrong idea..."
"Well, then I suppose we should head over and set things straight," he said matter-of-factly. It did look like the cat and one of the wolves had been looking at them strangely. "Come on." He started walking towards the group, and gestured for Dusk to follow.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( UH OH!! Are all the characters gathering in one place?! Quick! someone break off from the group! ))
((I'm really not sure how Phi or Dusk could realistically find an excuse to leave. Unless Dusk had a panic attack or something.))
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"okay, Arin. I'd like that." he said, agreeing to her suggestion as if he really had a choice in the matter.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin led Spike all the way to her front door and rang the doorbell. Her house seemed very large from the inside, with peculiar lawn gnomes outside, all huddled around a birdbath large enough for Spike to take a bath in. "Well, we're here."

Arin's mom opened the door. She smiled. "Arin, you're back! And you brought a friend! Who might you be?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike was looking at the gnomes and the oddly large bird bath. he barely heard Arin's mother's question. "oh, My name is Sam Pike, but I prefer to go by Spike." he felt a bit out of sorts. this was actually his the first time meeting a human who wasn't his family, working for his family, or competing against he and his team.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin's mother kept her smile. "Well, Spike, you're welcome to go inside. Please do," she said, opening the door all the way for Arin and Spike.

Arin smiled and pulled Spike inside. "Welcome to my home." The Greyhound waved her paw around her, showing off the whole room. There was a large TV with the newest gaming consoles and a new experimental one, with two curved couches that could easily seat ten occupants combined and a good-sized table in the middle. "My parents make video game systems and some games, so they're pretty proud of all that stuff. I prefer reading, but sometimes I help out in the process."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike was surprised at the size of the room. it was much larger than any room at his place, and only slightly smaller than some of the large rooms at the Pike mansion in Alaska. "wow, big." is all he managed to say.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana raised her eyebrows at Flash. He seemed harmless enough, but with that attitude, he could be full of not-so-harmless surprises. "It's nice to meet you Flash. I'm Alana Osby, Defender of the Arts. But you can just call me Alana." She smiled at him, joking.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Hehe, yes, it is. C'mon, there's more," She pulled him along once again, toward a smaller room. Arin knocked on the door before entering; it was her dad's office. Inside were schematics for an experimental console, plus three computers running which seemed to be linked together. Her dadturned his chair around to look at the two dogs. "Hey Ari, welcome back. Who's your friend?" He asked, smiling. He held out a hand for Spike to shake.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis awoke and yawned, stretching out. He had slept in, his internal clock told him so. He went into the main room of the apartment, scratching at his neck, not yet used to his new collar. He shuffled to his couch, and sat there, waiting to wake up.

(Turns out I'm not leaving)
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Game wrote:Alana raised her eyebrows at Flash. He seemed harmless enough, but with that attitude, he could be full of not-so-harmless surprises. "It's nice to meet you Flash. I'm Alana Osby, Defender of the Arts. But you can just call me Alana." She smiled at him, joking.
"Well it's quite fine to meet you then, Alana!" His ears and tail suddenly twitched, "Gasp! My Rocket-Ship-Sense is TINGLING!!" He turned and saluted the others, "It appears that I am needed elsewhere. AWAY!" And with that, he blasted off, shooting quickly out of sight...

...A short time later, he slammed headfirst into Genesis's front door, wobbling stiffly in the air for a moment before falling to the ground in front of it with a thud. He lied there on his stomach, arms at his side, looking up at the door as he waited for genesis to open it...
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"H-hey! Well... Bye" He waved to Flash

"He was quite weird, wasn't him. Ok, he was funny - and kinda cute - but weird, anyway, don't you think so?" Said to the group.

Then he realised that the cat who fell and was scaried and angry when he was on the ground was coming with his friend. "Oh, hi, my name is Mystic Guerrero!" Said to the newcomers, then he said to the cat who fell off "Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?" With the same friendly face as before.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housedog wrote:"Hehe, yes, it is. C'mon, there's more," She pulled him along once again, toward a smaller room. Arin knocked on the door before entering; it was her dad's office. Inside were schematics for an experimental console, plus three computers running which seemed to be linked together. Her dadturned his chair around to look at the two dogs. "Hey Ari, welcome back. Who's your friend?" He asked, smiling. He held out a hand for Spike to shake.
"I'm Sam Pike, but I prefer Spike." he said, shaking his hand. "I must say, your house is impressive, sir." he was looking around at all the technical stuff in the room.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin's dad laughed. "Thanks! I built every machine in this room, and practically the whole house, from scratch! Anyway, I'm glad Ari has made another friend. I just hope we don't have to wait another month for her to make another," he joked.

"Daaad!" Arin exclaimed, annoyed.

He gave a hearty laugh before looking back at the two dogs. "I suppose you're giving him the tour, then? Why don't you two continue that? Go have fun!" He said with a wave, turning back to his work.

"Okay, dad!" Arin tugged on Spike's arm, but didn't pull him out.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Well, then I suppose we should head over and set things straight," he said matter-of-factly. It did look like the cat and one of the wolves had been looking at them strangely. "Come on." He started walking towards the group, and gestured for Dusk to follow.
Dusk approached the small group of pets when Phi beckoned him, unconsciously keeping himself a half step behind the main coone's frame. As they got close enough, he looked at the wolf and the cat who were standing close to each other, and who seemed to be keeping an eye on them. "Uhm, hi? I--" he said somewhat timidly...
Mystic Wolf wrote:Then he realised that the cat who fell and was scaried and angry when he was on the ground was coming with his friend. "Oh, hi, my name is Mystic Guerrero!" Said to the newcomers, then he said to the cat who fell off "Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?" With the same friendly face as before.
... and he was promptly interrupted by the other lupine. For a second he hesitated, but the wolf had an expression on his face that could only be described as kind and innocent. Dusk relaxed a little as he replied. "Oh... No, don't worry, I'm okay. The grass was soft enough to break my fall." He cleared his throat lightly as he addressed all three of them. "Anyway, my name is Dusk. And this..." He laid a paw on Phi's shoulder from behind. "... is Phi."
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike noticed that Arin had stopped pulling him around, so he turned to follow her and asked, "So, what's next on the tour?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Hmm... Ah! I know! Follow me!" Arin ran off, leading Spike into another large room with every table game (i.e. foosball, table tennis, etc.) possible inside.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"sweet, a game room. there was one of these at my house in Alaska, so I do know I like these."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana watched Flash go. She couldn't help but think he was peculiar-- but still...kind of... intriguing.

SNAP!

She snapped his picture, the blur of his back as he ran. She hadn't drawn him before; maybe now she'd have a chance. Alana looked back at the others. She waved at them, smiling, but didn't say anything.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin giggled. "Hehe, I'm not sure if we can call it that. There are video game systems hooked up to pretty much every TV in the house, so every room is technically a game room, even mine. Here, I'll show you my room!" She said, dashing off again.

As they passed up the stairs to her room, her mother asked, "Would you kids like anything to drink?"

"Yes please, tea!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'll just have some water, thanks."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Tue May 10, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

The Broken Fox wrote:"Anyway, my name is Dusk. And this..." He laid a paw on Phi's shoulder from behind. "... is Phi."
Varg smiled "My name is Varg Balkansky!" He glanced at Rion, who was still narrowing and focused on Dusk "And the grumpy face here is Rion Balkansky, my cat sibling! Nice to meet you, guys! I hope I haven't scared you back there!" His voice was calm, relaxed, but his eyes moved from Cat duo to his own brother, as if awaiting something.
Rion glanced at his brother and their eyes met for a moment. The cat sighed and turned to the duo. "Hi!" was the only thing he said, not loosing Dusk from sight.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'll just have some water"
"I'll bring it up to Arin's room!"

Arin's room was different from the rest of the house in that it had bookcases filled with books. She also had a TV with a game system hooked up to it, but it didn't look like it had been used recently. Her bed was in the corner, and in contrast to the rest of the house, Arin's room was a little more... conservative-looking.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike looked at the more conservative looking room and said, "now, this is more like what I was expecting from you"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin smiled. "Yeah, I love the house and all, but I don't like... overdoing things."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Gensis nearly jumped through the ceiling when he hard the loud sudden something-slamming-into-his-door. He was woken upat least. He walked to the door, then opened it, asking ''Hello?'' He then looked down And stared at Flash. ''Erm....hello''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Sindorei wrote:Varg smiled "My name is Varg Balkansky!" He glanced at Rion, who was still narrowing and focused on Dusk "And the grumpy face here is Rion Balkansky, my cat sibling! Nice to meet you, guys! I hope I haven't scared you back there!" His voice was calm, relaxed, but his eyes moved from Cat duo to his own brother, as if awaiting something.
Rion glanced at his brother and their eyes met for a moment. The cat sighed and turned to the duo. "Hi!" was the only thing he said, not loosing Dusk from sight.
"Nice to meet you two!" Phi replied, carefully ignoring the waves of hostility radiating from Rion the cat. He extended his paw for one of the two to shake. "I just moved in here, and Dusk moved in from another part of town."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rendak wrote:Gensis nearly jumped through the ceiling when he hard the loud sudden something-slamming-into-his-door. He was woken upat least. He walked to the door, then opened it, asking ''Hello?'' He then looked down And stared at Flash. ''Erm....hello''
"Why hello there Genesis!" Flash said in a loud, declarative voice, still flat on the ground, "I heard that you were bored, and thought that you could use a perfect specimen of interest and satisfaction for inspiration!"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis chuckled as he bent down and looked at Flash, suddenly realizing who had smacked into his door. ''Hey there Flash! I think you've at least woken me up all the way by hitting my door ^_^ Almost didn't recognize you, I need to get my glasses on....oh, uhm, need some help?'' He ask, offering a paw
Last edited by Rendak on Wed May 11, 2011 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

A stranger entered the park, his clothes were nothing of the norm of the peaceful neighborhood. He carried with him a large sword, deep blue sapphire in hue, and it glowed as mysteriously as how he was able to bring such a thing without being arrested. His face was light and unblemished aside from the large scar that resembles a slash wound from his own sword. As his image dawned on the visitors on the park, a pendant that hung from his neck shone brightly under the bright summer sun. It resembled a lion and its sparkle was it roar, stunning all those who seen it.

Cesium walked out of the house of his neighbor, carrying with him a slice of the pie the mistress to the house had freshly baked. He thanked her as she smilingly closed the door, and then took a small bite from the juicy cranberry pie, a loose berry dropping to the ground and rolling to the gutter. Cesium looked at it for a moment then turned away, the thought of picking it up didn't even crossed his mind.

He arrived at his home and he fumbled through his pocket for his house keys, while in the alley, a pair of eyes stalked the white fox.
He found them after a while, a flat keycard as white as himself, and he placed it against a reader at the doorframe. The door creaked open and he stepped in, another berry falling off his pie onto his clean wooden porch. The eyes from the alley had vanished and was now peeking--
*SLAM*
The rabbit felt his nose throbbing as he backed away from the door. He slipped off the stray berry and fell down the flight of stairs. He groaned as he rubbed his head, trying to recall how many steps he bumped when a sudden downpour drenched him to the bone. He looked to his side and saw the dry steps, a few meters from him was dry asphalt...

Cesium placed the pie on the plate he conveniently found on the table beside the door and investigated the strange sound he heard on his way in. "Hello--", he said after he peered out the door, "ooooo.... Stuart?", he addressed the familiar rabbit who was fumingly shaking his hand to the heavens. "Want to come in.", Cesium invited and the rabbit suddenly dashed in. "Wait! The wind.." The rabbit looked back, then remembered a very certain detail about this certain fox's house, then prayed for dear life. A soft whir was heard and the rabbit flew to the ceiling, "... tunnel's on.", said the fox who executed a facepalm.

A few switches later, Cesium entered his living room along with the giant walking furball beside him. "Bathroom's on the third floor.", Cesium nervously said with a smile to the rabbit who returned a sharp look.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Nice to meet you two!" Phi replied, carefully ignoring the waves of hostility radiating from Rion the cat. He extended his paw for one of the two to shake. "I just moved in here, and Dusk moved in from another part of town."[/quote]
Mystic was shaking their paws while he said: "Nice to meet you too, I moved in here a few months ago, and here my lupine friend with his cat sibling moved here today! They are newcomers too." Then, he stoped shaking their paws.

"By the way, we are not as bad as people think! Don't be that nervous..." Said refering to Dusk.
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Wed May 11, 2011 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Nice to meet you two!" Phi replied, carefully ignoring the waves of hostility radiating from Rion the cat. He extended his paw for one of the two to shake. "I just moved in here, and Dusk moved in from another part of town."
It was Varg that reached his paw for the shake. When it was done Varg turned to his feline sibling "Come on, bro! Don't act like that! Relax!"
"Fine, bro!" Rion sighed, calmed himself and turned at the two cats "Dusk, Phi, I wish to apologize for my rude behavior! It seems that I made myself a wrong first impression for you guys, and probably you made such about me too." He reached his own paw for a shake "So why don't we try this again?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat May 21, 2011 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters