HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:To Janus's, and take as much time as you want, I just need to hear about whatever's going on from him.
"Actually, Janus doesn't know what's happening. You'd be better off asking Hubert, but it would be safer to hear it from me when I tell Rena."
I'd rather hear it from you, I'm not sure I trust Hubert right now.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles let his eyes wander around the place a bit. Then, for a second, just for a brief second, Miles saw something that gave him a start. Everyone dissapeared, the lights turned out, things began to age, and finally, he was left with the image of a decayed, and cobwebbed, and dark restuarant. Then everything reappeared again. Miles just sat there shocked. As if HE had seen a ghost.

He sat there with that expression for a minute.

Uh, uh, uh, R-R-Rena? Miles thought to her.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Seth wrote:I'd rather hear it from you, I'm not sure I trust Hubert right now.
"I'm also not sure how much I trust him, but I trust that he cares about Janus, and that's good enough for me," Buster said. "for now, at least."

after a brief pause, Buster asked Gage, "So, uh... anything you wanted to do far from the woods? It's a little early to go home... Plus I'm gonna have to come out to my mom, and that's... something I need to prepare for a bit."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:Sigurd just grinned to himself at hearing Mason's call, but kept himself from replying as he continued through orchard. It only took about a minute for him to reach the other fence, vaulting over one of the posts again he landed on the road with a slight stagger, only a little bit further ahead of the others than he had been before. "Heheh, wow, you guys really know how to book it when you need to, huh?" The fox called back to them with a friendly if somewhat winded laugh. "Come on, almost there!" He added as he turned down a road to the right and away from the orchard he'd just run through.
Yeah, we can. Is it real close yet? I need something to drink badly. Mason commented as he kept following Sigurd down the road, panting heavily.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:Uh, uh, uh, R-R-Rena? Miles thought to her.
Rena had tried to ignore the last thing Miles had thought to her, since none of it really mattered to her at the moment, but where Miles' voice was shaking, something didn't seem right about trying to ignore it. <Y'all alright Miles?> She thought back to him, stopping at the bottom of the steps up to her home again.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I, I, I, I don't know what j-just happened. But, h-have y-you ever h-had a p-premonition b-before? I, I think, I j-just did but I'm n-not sure. Miles thought back.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena put her paw to her head as the ghost's voice rang out in it, as if it would stop the pain, but in truth, it did nothing. <Oh, woah woah woah, maybe you should come over to my place so we can talk about it rather than you thinking it to me... This headache don' like me to hear thoughts that aren't mine.> She thought, holding her forehead.
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Yeah that sounds great, thanks"

Duke stood up with Miles, then as Miles froze forma second with a bewildered look on his face he thought something was wrong, though seeing as how he'd already pushed enough people close to the edge he didn't want to get like that again.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh, oh, I, uh, s-sorry. I'll, uh, be over in-n a l-little bit. Miles thought to Rena.

Miles then shook himself as he tried to refocus. It was still vibrant and fresh in his mind.

"All right guys," Miles said to Gage and Buster, "I'm g-gonna get this guy a place t-to stay for the n-night. Th-Thanks again for the pizza, it was great. Come on Duke." He added, walking towards the door.

ooc:Valerio. After Miles gets done speaking to Rena, care to have him meet Janus on the way back?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Ok"

Duke wedged himself out of the booth and followed Miles, turning his maw back to the group for a second

"See you guys, thanks for the awsome pizza"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:Oh, oh, I, uh, s-sorry. I'll, uh, be over in-n a l-little bit. Miles thought to Rena.
<Right, just try not to think anything on your way over. I'll be waiting just outside my place.> Rena thought in return, dropping her arm to her side. "Blasted headache..." She said to herself.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Okay, oh, one more thing, sorry, where do you live? He asked Rena, being as gentle as he could imagine himself capable of being.

Miles lead Duke out of the store and onto the street. Miles had to look around a bit to get the general direction of the park, but it was fairly easy.

"So, if you don't mind me asking," Miles said to Duke for something to talk about, "What's your place like any way?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
after a brief pause, Buster asked Gage, "So, uh... anything you wanted to do far from the woods? It's a little early to go home... Plus I'm gonna have to come out to my mom, and that's... something I need to prepare for a bit."
Gage waved goodbye to Miles and Duke b efore turning his attention back to Buster. Honestly I'm ready to go home and pass out, but I'll hang out with you for a while if you want the company. With all that's going on I probably wouldn't get any sleep if I tried.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:Okay, oh, one more thing, sorry, where do you live? He asked Rena, being as gentle as he could imagine himself capable of being.
Rena winced slightly from the pain induced by the foreign thoughts. <The bookstore just up the road, ya can't miss it.> She thought back. "I swear, if this is something silly, I'm going to figure out a way to kill that cat again, and then do it." She said to herself as she where she still had a moment to do so.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:age waved goodbye to Miles and Duke b efore turning his attention back to Buster. Honestly I'm ready to go home and pass out, but I'll hang out with you for a while if you want the company. With all that's going on I probably wouldn't get any sleep if I tried.
Buster sighed. "I don't know what I want. I've never felt like this. I'm scared, sad, angry, and happy all at the same time." He put his elbows on the table and rested his face in his paws. "I think I just need a distraction or something."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

I'm not really sure what there is to do in this town, but why don't we go for a walk and find out?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Yeah. sure." Buster stood up from his seat. as he walked past the counter, he left a good tip for the man behind it. "For the scene our friend caused earlier," he said as he left the restraunt.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

the man behind the counter grunted and turned his attention back to his magazine.

Gage followed Buster, So, do you want to do anything in particular or...?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Not really, no. Maybe we can just find a store to distract me," he said looking around. "What time is it, anyway?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Not really, no. Maybe we can just find a store to distract me," he said looking around. "What time is it, anyway?"
Gage looked at his phone, It looks like it's about 8 o'clock. The street was mostly deserted, the Grocery store and movie theatre were the only places still open. Doesn't look like there's much of a nightlife in this town.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster sighed again. "Maybe I should just go home and get this day over with. I won't keep you any longer. I'll see you tomorrow." Buster began to walk back towards his home.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster sighed again. "Maybe I should just go home and get this day over with. I won't keep you any longer. I'll see you tomorrow." Buster began to walk back towards his home.
A familiar bluish figure appeared over his left shoulder. "I am sorry you had to learn it this way, so soon. Your courage do you honor, mortal."
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Yeah, we can. Is it real close yet? I need something to drink badly. Mason commented as he kept following Sigurd down the road, panting heavily.
"Just about there..." Sigurd answered as he turned again, this time on to a dirt and gravel driveway, his house clear to see at it's end. "Which is good...'cause I'm pretty sure I'm at my limit..." The fox added as he came to a stop just in front of the house, beginning to pant very heavily now that he'd finally come to a stand still. "Cant believe...I actually made that..." He panted out, more to himself than to the others as he took the last few steps, a bit wobbly, to his front door. "I'll get you some water Mason..." He said toward the darker colored shepherd before turning to look at the other two. "Rex, Chris...? Need anything...?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage was about to stop Buster and try to say something comforting when he saw Hubert appear over his shoulder, he decided to hang back and listen.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:A familiar bluish figure appeared over his left shoulder. "I am sorry you had to learn it this way, so soon. Your courage do you honor, mortal."
"At some point, I'd like to know when you entered this horror story," Buster said to Hubert.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke followed Miles, feeling a bit under the weather, still going over the scene from before and the words he couldn't forget, but as Miles proceeded to ask him of his home he kept a brisk pace next to him keeping his head a bit down and answering in a softer tone.

"Well it's not exactly a home like here but an old, broken down, weather worn barn about does the trick. It's heavily forested in the area, except for a few nearby trails but after a little ways it starts to lighten up which is where my food is and along with my food are the hunter's which make it very dangerous to go outside of the barn. And in the barn I was able to scrounge sticks, leave, feathers and alot of other materials, plus a bench and some hay that was left over I was able to make a bed, but other than sleeping, hunting and eating there isn't alot to do there.....yeah, just the place for a feral."

In the last bit he tried to speak as softly as he could, more so saying it under his breath, still finding all the facts to prove he was fit only for a feral life.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles nodded in response. Wishing he could help cheer him up a bit.

"Still though, it's lucky that you found a fairly good place for a fox," Miles said, trying to avoid the word feral as much as possible, "It's out of the weather, probably warm, and pretty spacious too. So, it doesn't sound too bad. Ah crap." Miles finished, noticing just now the space between the house, the park, and Rena's. While he didn't want to anger Rena any more, he didn't have much choice. The day had mostly faded and he didn't feel like intruding at night. Thinking it for the best, and hopefully to make Rena happy, he took a gamble.

Hey Rena, this'll come out of the blue, but it'll be the last time I think to ya, you tonight. I think, I should just sleep on it, whatever it was. It still freaks me out, and your probably the only one to understand it, but I just realized how long it'd take me to properly talk about it. So, um, I'll see you tomorrow, I hope, er, think. Sorry for the trouble. Good night. He thought to her.

Phew. He thought to himself.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert turned to Cage, invinting the corgi to hang with them. "He...found me, you could say.
"Janus' will is stronger than you mortals may think. It helped him survive when his body should have died by the wounds it had been inflicted. it kept him rational when pain would've cause madness.
"All mortals have this gift, 'The Shining' as someone called it. it can merge your souls, or can make you see the souls of the deceased, like me. But such gift is potential, it needs a strong event or a natural predisposition to activate it. In the case of Janus, his long, near-death experience put him in contact with the otherworld prematurely. Together with his psychological and physical pain, he spent his years at the hospital in the company of those died there.
"Somehow his mind adapted to the situation, the spirits helped him distract him from the sufferance, and he made friends with them.
"And so it happened that, during a visit at an antiquities shop run by a friend of his owner, Janus saw me in that skull i was imprisoned him 400 years ago. I scrutinied his soul, discovered his nature like I had done with the others who had wanted to buy the skull, and decided he was worthy of my protection and care. Also, I felt lonely and it was nice to have someone to talk who wasn't creeped out by spirits."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Oh, well lucky you. You've found a town full of new friends to talk to," Buster said, a bit sarcastically.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Shirosune wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Yeah, we can. Is it real close yet? I need something to drink badly. Mason commented as he kept following Sigurd down the road, panting heavily.
"Just about there..." Sigurd answered as he turned again, this time on to a dirt and gravel driveway, his house clear to see at it's end. "Which is good...'cause I'm pretty sure I'm at my limit..." The fox added as he came to a stop just in front of the house, beginning to pant very heavily now that he'd finally come to a stand still. "Cant believe...I actually made that..." He panted out, more to himself than to the others as he took the last few steps, a bit wobbly, to his front door. "I'll get you some water Mason..." He said toward the darker colored shepherd before turning to look at the other two. "Rex, Chris...? Need anything...?"
Rex and Chris were following shortly after Mason, yet as they reached Sigurd's house, Chris was panting heavily, unlike Rex, who was exhausted, but more worried about his brother. He helped his barely standing brother to sit on the ground and turned to Sigurd.
"I'm fine, but I think Chris will need more than a glass of water" Rex said and knelt down to talk to Chris "Bro, Christopher, Are you alright?"
The sitting GSD nodded and through the pants managed to say "I'm... *pant* fine... *pant* just... out of... *pant* form."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage listened silently, he had a million questions running through his head but they would have to wait until he had time to sit down and process the events of the last two nights
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, well lucky you. You've found a town full of new friends to talk to," Buster said, a bit sarcastically.
"Your sarcasm is wasted on me."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Your sarcasm is wasted on me."
"Yeah, but it helps me feel a bit like my usual self again, so I'll stick with it," Buster said, continuing on the road back to his home.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hubert, if you don't mind my asking, isn't there something you could do to help get rid of Janus's other personality?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"If he could, he would have by now," Buster said. "I don't know him that well, but I can tell he does care about Janus's safety."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The dragon shook his head. "I could. But the victory would be short and death would come quick.
"Already his body is suffering the stress for the lack of sleep and the cerebral traumas. A new conflict would burst his aneurysms and kill him instantly. he needs time, time and patience, care and belief. If you decided to help him, the final result would be an entity you may find hard to recognize, for the Janus you know now is incomplete."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:If you decided to help him, the final result would be an entity you may find hard to recognize, for the Janus you know now is incomplete."
"I'm okay with that. As long as he's alive, I'll see if I still love him... Plus, he hasn't seen my full personality yet either."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:Hey Rena, this'll come out of the blue, but it'll be the last time I think to ya, you tonight. I think, I should just sleep on it, whatever it was. It still freaks me out, and your probably the only one to understand it, but I just realized how long it'd take me to properly talk about it. So, um, I'll see you tomorrow, I hope, er, think. Sorry for the trouble. Good night. He thought to her.
Rena reached up and held her head as her ears dropped in reflex at the pain <MILES! I told you that thoughts that aren't mine make this headache worse!> She thought to the cat. <Anything you wanted to say you could have said as you were passing me to head to that "home in the woods" of yours! It would cost little time of yours, not that you don't have enough of it, and save me a headache... literally! If you have anything else to say, say it to my face as you passing, if not, just wave to me as you pass.> She added to her thought to him, standing up and leaning against the handrail along the stairs up to her place.
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Heh well it's not all shining and wonderful, being out there has alot of setbacks, but yeah after a while of remaking it, it's home to me"

Duke heard how Miles actually called him by his species instead of the lamens term, such as Feral, he just smiled warmly, a little happy about the change.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles nodded at Duke but winced as Rena thought to him and was genuinely sorry that he had caused her more pain. So he only thought of one solution.

"Hey Duke," he said to him, "Do you think, once you get to the park, you could find Rena's scent again, cause I really have to talk to her now. Cause I know the pets came through in the park, I'm just not sure where. I'd stay around but I gotta run okay? See ya in a bit." Miles said, then took off running back to the direction of Rena's place.

Wish me luck, hopefully she won't completely bite my head off. He thought to him.

ooc: I had no idea where the pizza place was in relation to Rena's place. Sorry.