Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet giggled at Maple. "Too bad we only have one body!"

However, Bullet looked around and realized that most others had already taken their own seat. "Oops, we better get on to the gliders too!" He said, before running to a nearby glider and beckoned Maple.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple nodded and hopped into one of the available "gliders".
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium jumped off Rhani's shoulders and got into an empty glider and quickly locked the safety bar down. "Go ride with Crayon, it's not fair if only I get the free tour.", he told Rhani as he pointed to Crayon who had just boarded the glider in front of him.
"But--"
"No buts.", Cesium quickly interrupted, "It's not like I'll be going anywhere right?"
"Fine.", pouted Rhani as she boarded the Crayon's glider, cutting in front of a girl who was planning to ride with the malamute. "Hey there.", she started waving hi to Crayon with one hand while the other locked the safety bar.
"Hi.. Runni--"
"Rhani. My real name's a bit awkward and long.", she interrupted as how Cesium just did.
"Rhani.", Crayon corrected himself, "I thought you were with Cesium?", he asked noticing that an attendant had started checking for the safety bars.
"Ah, I think he wanted to be alone for this ride, and he personally directed me to you.", she answered to Crayon's question. "So I was wondering Crayon, why did a bunch of pets suddenly decided to come here on thei--", Rhani was quickly distracted by the attendant that passed in front of them.
"Run?", asked the attendant as he glanced at the safety bar, "I thought you were off today?"
"Ah well, dad had work so I just tagged along.", she answered.
"Oh. So are you going to be free?", the attendant asked as he watched his companion on the other side, just starting his check.
"Yeah, I don't have anything planned actually.", Rhani told the attendant in a very happy tone, almost too happy.
"8 then?", the attendant inquired.
"Sure.", Rhani confirmed as she watched the attendant leave for the next glider.
"Did he just asked you for a date?", Crayon asked, a finger on his lip and his tail curled up real tight.
"You could say that.", Rhani said, "Though I prefer to call it hanging out."
"Ah, yeah. I think I just used the wrong word.", Crayon apologized.
"You sure did.", Rhani replied with a laugh, one that was quickly synchronized by Crayon.

A buzzer then blew through the ride and an attendant approached Genesis and Yukiko "Pardon me but could I ask you to take your ceets?seats?There are others who are waiting in line you see.", he asked politely showing the confidence and smooth sentences that could only occur from regular practice with speech.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hypergenesis wrote:A buzzer then blew through the ride and an attendant approached Genesis and Yukiko "Pardon me but could I ask you to take your ceets?seats?There are others who are waiting in line you see.", he asked politely showing the confidence and smooth sentences that could only occur from regular practice with speech.
Yukiko bowed slightly to the man, "Yes, I apologize, sir." She said as she went to her glider and fastened herself into it.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis had been staring into speace and then shook his head ''Oh, right, sorry about that'' Genesis got into the glider with Yukiko and fastened himself as well
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( Oops! Didn't see that I could post until now... ))
Neko wrote:Jake raised a brow, "Alright, if you say so. I just thought they'd get made at you...or something." He found flashes story a bit strange to say the least.
Flash nodded, matter-of-factly, "Right. Glad that's settled." he continued to walk, crossing the street to the park with his eyes closed and his nose turned up, lucky no cars were coming. "Now," he said, tramping onto the grass, "My friend May is a goodie-two-shoes zoo-animal who's gotten onto the humans' good side." he swerved around, getting up in Jake's face, holding a finger up between them, "But don't. Be. Fooled." he accented each word by tapping Jake on the nose. He swerved back to walking normally, "Makkida is a cunning little mammal, and she's got every human in the world, right up to the Prsident of the Hue Knighted States eating out of the palm of her hand." He waved a finger, looking seriously over his shoulder at Jake, "You'd best stay on her good side, Jake. She's one powerful political figure."
Jake nodded as he walked with the learned Earth-creature known as Flash-Gordon, "I see..." Suddenly, his watch began to beep, he looked down at it, then pressed a button to stop the beeping. He looked up at Flash, stopping, "I'm sorry Flash, it is time for me to return to my own planet now. Goodbye." With that, he began to rise, blasting off like the space-shuttle, leaving a trail of purple rocket fumes as he blasted out of sight.
Flash waved, calling after, "Goodbye! I'll never forget you!" He watched as Jake flew out of sight, There goes a true hero.... he thought, giving a salute.

And with that, he continued walking towards the zoo, as if nothing had happened...

(( Will continue the Zoo arc soon enough... ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Soon after Genesis and Yukiko took their seats, the real buzzer for the ride blew. The gliders began lifting and spinning around slowly. The speed of the gliders increased slowly until they reached the speed of a merry-go-round. As the ride spin, the gliders took turns as they raised and fell.

"Yukiko! Genesis!" Bullet yelled as his glider lowered while Yukiko's glider raised. "Hey! Look! We are right below you!" He waved at the two of them.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

This is an entomologist's merry-go-round... Cesium thought to himself, tilting to one side to look at Rhani and Crayon's glider. At least someone's enjoying this ride more than me., he commented to the possible activity those two are having on the course of the ride.

"So you were saying?"
"Ah yes, what made you all come here? Three dogs, a cat, a fox and a wolf with no owners in sight, it's not something one would normally see."
"Oh, well I'm not too sure of the details but it was originally just Bullet, Yukiko and Cesium that was supposed to come. Me, Maple and Genesis just seemed to have been caught into Cesium's owner's plans and were.. I'm at a loss for what the word to say here. It's not forced since we willingly accepted, but it was because he gave us little room to say no.."
"Oh, uh... Tricky English.. Anyways, whatever the word is just continue. I'm more cutious on the why than the how.", Rhani laughed a bit as she talked.
"True, well we kinda ended up here only to realize we don't really know what to do. I was expecting to ride the roller coaster but I didn't expect there to be more than one."
"You can thank the competition for that. Park-goers these days expect parks to have everything and more."
"Interesting..."
Crayon and Rhani continued chatting for the rest of the ride. Laughing every now and then due to shallow comedic situations they put themselves into.

(( EDIT: Just a color fail. ))
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Soon after Genesis and Yukiko took their seats, the real buzzer for the ride blew. The gliders began lifting and spinning around slowly. The speed of the gliders increased slowly until they reached the speed of a merry-go-round. As the ride spin, the gliders took turns as they raised and fell.

"Yukiko! Genesis!" Bullet yelled as his glider lowered while Yukiko's glider raised. "Hey! Look! We are right below you!" He waved at the two of them.
Yukiko waved back. And as their glider lowered and Bullet's rose, "Bullet-kun! Now we're the ones right below you!" She said, waving back.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis smiled and waved up at Bullet and Maple, staying quoet
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Yes you are!" Bullet laughed and waved back to Yukiko and Genesis. However, Bullet's neck and arm soon went sore after a while, and he had to stop waving and yelling.

Looking slightly to his left, Bullet could see a gigantic yellow roller coaster track. Even from far away, one could tell the hills of that roller coaster was 10 times taller than their tiny glider. That roller coaster had more than 3 completely vertical loops that could turn its riders literally upside-down.

Bullet gulped at the sight of the gigantic roller coaster. "Wow! That is one big scary-looking roller coaster!" He pointed at it as he commented to Maple.

OOC: I am referring to the Boomerang, which is 17th star on this map.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Lol, this time I don't even need the link to k ow how Genesis will react!)

Genesis heard Bullet and looked for said coaster, and his eyes widened as he saw it, he then shook his head and directed his attention elsewhere

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium just heard the faintest of Bullet's comment thanks to the earplugs he has to block out the warning calls from the rides. He took a look at the roller coaster and simply smiled. I wonder if anyone would suggest riding that?, he asked himself. I'll probably go with Yukiko on another ride if someone does bring it up., he thought to himself as he looked at his subject, Then again, Bullet's not so attuned with speeds so He'll most probably accompany her.. He adjusted his gaze and looked at Crayon, Then there's Crayon, I really doubt he would give up just because of a minor hiccup..., Cesium frowned as he felt his ears drop, or maybe I just want to believe that.. Once more adjusting his gaze, he was now looking at Maple. At least she's having fun... The fox face panned as he leaned back on his seat, I'm missing something...., he troubled himself thinking, What did I miss?, he scanned through the gliders where his companions were, Oh right, the wolf. Genesis was it? Hmm... , he remained thinking until he felt the ride slow down. Nothing really made an impression..., he thought with a disappointed look as the safety bar popped up. He flicked open his cellphone as he got out and checked the time, Wow, it's almost noon already?, the thought entered into his mind on its own as he saw the time. Cheeeee, must be all that walking., with the "Cheeeee", escaping into the real world. He then noticed Rhani still sat and chatting with Crayon so he went through the exit by himself.

Rhani and Crayon continued chatting throughout the duration of the ride, even after the ride had stopped they still continued with their chatter, completely ignoring the safety bar popping up.
"Uh, ride's over.", said the attendant from before.
"Oh yeah, sorry for that Mike.", Rhani apologized as she got out first.
Crayon remained silent but offered a bow instead before getting off. Walking with Rhani, he continued their previous conversation as the two of them headed for the ride's exit.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis sighed rather dissapointedly as the safety bar went up and got off the glider. He reached into his collr, and popped some gum into his mouth

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko, not noticing the roller coaster, kept enjoying the ride. She stood out of her seat once she was free and smiled as she walked to the others, "That ride was quite enjoyable." She said.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet hopped off the seat and walked outside along with Maple. Once the group gathered outside, he nodded at what Yukiko said. "Yeah! Isn't it nice to be up in the sky?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Bullet hopped off the seat and walked outside along with Maple. Once the group gathered outside, he nodded at what Yukiko said. "Yeah! Isn't it nice to be up in the sky?"
"Indeed it is." She replied, smiling, "I would not mind it if most of the other rides were like this one."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Tobee wrote:Marc smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess thats what they say!" he giggled slightly and looked down at Aiden with a smile. "So, where we erm... off to first?"
Aiden opened his maw and let out a yawn. He wasn't sure why he was suddenly sleepy. Guess I woke up too early... "Sorry... I suddenly want to sleep." He said as he rubbed his eyes. "You two go by yourselves, I will look for you later." Without waiting for a respond, Aiden started walking home slowly.

Edit: Fixed the spelling of "Guess", can't believe I didn't notice it... >_>
Last edited by Aquablast on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Sooooooooooo.... It's almost lunch. Anyone want to take one last ride before we eat? That ride over there", points to a high tower, "Caught my eye during this last ride and the according to the map there's a restaurant quite close to it too. Of course, there's also that roller coaster and it's just as close.", Cesium looked around and waited until everyone was present, "So should we have one last ride and just meet up at the Congo Wings or is everyone hungry already?"

(( Cesium pointed to the Aviator or Ride Star #15.))
(( Congo Wings is Shops Star #11 ))
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis looked over at the tower only for a fewseconds, and then looked back to the group ''That looks fine.'', still chewing his gum

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Sounds good!" Bullet said as he flipped through his brochure. "I am not that hungry yet, but I can eat first if any of you are already hungry."
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Eat?", Crayon's ears twitched as he heard those words. "I am getting pretty hungry.", he said as he pondered about his situation.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"I ate not that long before I left. I am not hungry right now." Yukiko said.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Well, I guess we take one more ride before we decide on anything else--", Cesium was interrupted before he had a chance to finish when Rhani lifted him up to her shoulders. He just smiled and turned back to the group, "So who will go to the Boomerang and who will go on the Aviator? Can I see the hands for the Boomerang?".

As soon as Cesium finished, Crayon raised his hand. "Oh, I want to go on the roller coaster."

Rhani also raised her hand, "Same here.".
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet looked at the others, but didn't raise his own hand.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis had been looking at the Aviator and then looked at the Boomerang, he shook his head ''Neither''

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Riiigghhhttt......", Cesium announced in attempt to break the deathly silence that had befallen them. "So Genesis would like to eat, I presume, while Rhani and Crayon would be going to the Boomerang. So does that leave the rest as those joining me to the Aviator?" Cesium asked while he motioned Crayon and Rhani to go on their way.

The two saw the little fox's signal and quickly set off for their destination, racing as to who would get there first though going slow enough as so that they could continue their conversation within audible range.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Aww, come on!" Bullet whined and looked at Genesis. "Let's at least take one last ride before eating!" Turning to Maple, Bullet asked. "You want to ride first too, right Maple?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis coughed and then said ''I never said I wanted to eat, I'm just not going on either of those rides''

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

A pair of dogs were walking down the street hand by hand not too far away from Flash. One of the dogs was a labrador wearing a pair of black framed, round glasses, while the other one was a pomeranian dressed with a purple ribbon.

"Pardon me, good sir!" Said the dog with glasses, as they approached the collared coyote. "Do you perhaps know the way to the nearby zoo? Oh, I am called Keith, and this is my girlfriend, Cerea." Keith said as he gestured toward the pomeranian. "We are not from this part of the city, you see."

---------------------------------------
Rendak wrote:Genesis coughed and then said ''I never said I wanted to eat, I'm just not going on either of those rides''
"So where are you going, then?" Bullet tilted his head at Genesis.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis scratched behind his head ''Uhm.....I don't know, I might just sit on a bench waiting for you guys....''

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The Pomeranian gripped the Labrador's hand tightly, though just enough to induce a slight twinge to run up from the larger dog's hand. "Hello.", she giggled to the coyote also releasing Keith's hand from her grip, She stood still as she examined the animal in front of them, only her eyes rolling from bottom to top and her fur rustling from the air moved about her. He looks just like those coyotes in the tv., she thought to herself while she quickly compared her memory and the coyote together.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko was looking at the roller coaster as well as they talked, "I would like to go on the Boomerang roller coaster as well." She said, smiling at the group, her fear of rides completely dissolving.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Awesome!", Crayon quickly returned after Yukiko had spoken. "Shall we?", he asked as he offered a hand to Yukiko in invitation to walk with them.

"Errr...", Cesium growled playfully, "So I guess that's Crayon, Rhani and Yukiko going to the Boomerang. I think it wouldn't be too good of an idea to split up too much so maybe you and Maple would like to go the the Aviator while I could go and find a place to sit down with Genesis?", asked the fox to the beagle, "Maybe exchange numbers here too so we could more easily meet up? Also I can get Crayon's number from my dad and just send it to you later so we could have contact with them too, or maybe you have Yukiko's number already?", added Cesium before he pulled his phone out of his pocket, flicking it open and started texting.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet was subconsciously disappointed by the fact that Yukiko was going with the other group instead. However, Bullet quickly dispelled that thought. "Have fun, Yukiko, Crayon, and Rhani!" He said with a smile.

Turning back back to Cesium and Genesis, Bullet argued. "But... Sitting on a bench doing nothing is boring! Besides..." He scratched his head, embarrassed. "... I... I don't have a cellphone, I don't think Maple has one either."
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Oh... Uhmm..", Cesium thought for a moment. Pulling his cap off, he pulled out the two earplugs he had on and shook his head slightly, "Wow, it's painfully noisy here.", he said as he wore his cap back on. "That's better... I guess we could sit somewhere a bit close to the Aviator then? What do you say Genesis, can you go for a bit more or are you too tired already?", he asked while quickly turning his head to the wolf.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

''Oh no, I am perfectly fine walking anywhere as of now, not tured at all, so if you want to find one right near the Aviator, that's fine''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Awesome!", Crayon quickly returned after Yukiko had spoken. "Shall we?", he asked as he offered a hand to Yukiko in invitation to walk with them.

"Errr...", Cesium growled playfully, "So I guess that's Crayon, Rhani and Yukiko going to the Boomerang. I think it wouldn't be too good of an idea to split up too much so maybe you and Maple would like to go the the Aviator while I could go and find a place to sit down with Genesis?", asked the fox to the beagle, "Maybe exchange numbers here too so we could more easily meet up? Also I can get Crayon's number from my dad and just send it to you later so we could have contact with them too, or maybe you have Yukiko's number already?", added Cesium before he pulled his phone out of his pocket, flicking it open and started texting.
Yukiko accepted the offer and took Crayon's hand gently, "Indeed, it is quite awesome." She said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The latest neighbors to move into Yorkshire Fields, at the 200, Sycamore Road, came into a most unusual vehicle: a motorhome.
A Futuria Motorhome, to be precise, the latest, most expensive class A model. Blue and white.
After reaching its destination, the last of the town houses of that road laying in the park's northern side, the Futuria turned and parked into the shed that had been built for it.

The man at the wheel turned off the engine. So, this was it, he thought. All that was left of his days of glory was this vehicle, the money for a house and a decent life...
A smile crossed his face. And the two most important things. "Boys, we're home." He called out loud, opening the door. "Quit brooding and come down."

A moment later, a door in the housing area of the vehicle opened, and out came two animals.
One was a canine...a tall specimen, 5.5 tall. His fur was very short, of a black lucid nuance, allowing to see the muscles under it. Yet, that body was more leaning on the graceful rather than the strong. His golden eyes, the muzzle and the triangular ears spoke of his jackal ancestry, while there was few doubt that only a Great Dane could have completed the bloodline. The male wore a golden collar with a white ostrich feather as tag.
The other, perched on the canine's left shoulder, was a bird. A buzzard, a common specimen with uncommon white plumage, save for the black tips of wings and tail. Its size suggested it was a female.
"We weren't 'brooding'," said the raptor, annoyed. "We were reflecting on the miserable last years of life awaiting us, after spending 'only' our lives in one of the best places in the world. Couldn't have we moved to the Big Apple, instead? The tallest building here must measure seven stories!"
The man patted the bird on her head. "Artemis, dear, you know that the big cities are not affordable. What with this crisis, I had to make sure that the money we got would last long enough, or I'd have to seek for a job. And who wants a former Casino manager, today? And I must think of you two, too. Better living here, in a tranquil place, a pet friendly community..."
The canine took the man's arm in his paws, and gave him a reassuring smile. When he talked, he did it so with a delicate, almost feminine tone. "Don't worry, Dad: we know that you're doing only the best for us all. You know my sister, she's not happy if she can't complain over something."
The bird rolled her eyes, ruffling up her feathers in indignation. "Will you listen to yourself? You whimpered like an abandoned puppy when Dad had to officially close our home!"
"Now, now," The man gave a squeeze to the dog's paws and patted again the bird. Then he looked at his watch. "Tonight I'm going to check with the head of the local ASPCA agency to report you. If you had your lunch already, why not have a walk around? Get to know the place, your neighbours. You'll see, here's a really differente lifestyle."
"Oh, I guess your right, wise old man...ACK! Watch it, landwalker!" Artemis shouted angrily the moment the dog turned all of a sudden and ran inside the motorhome.
Winston Greek sighed, knowing what his son had forgotten inside...but he had lost any hope to keep him from his addiction, and so said nothing when the black canine came back, this time with a black backpack strapped on his back. "Now I'm ready, Dad!" He said, wagging.
The man ruffled his head tuft, the only piece of long fur he had. "All right, Apollo. Take care and be back for dinner. Artemis, keep an eye on him."
"Don't I ever?" She sighed, bracing on the dog's shoulder as he ran off.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon strolled happily down the street, his tail flicking about as he hummed a rather catchy tune to humself, looking around to see if he could find anything or anyone interesting. After a,few minutes, he spotted two dogs,walking down the street, and thought to himself Ooh, look at that fine slice of dog, how lucky they were walking in this area, might as well introduce myself! He then ran over to them and stood in front of them ''Hi there!''