HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Kilo sighed, "the history of American music in one style."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't fink mistur Flynn would lyke that," Leslie said, putting the piece down.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze giggled at Ryyn's pose and gasped as he fell. "Are you okay?" she asked, helping Ryyn up. She then went back to Pyre. "We're coming to get you. See you in a bit." Pyre nodded. "Okay. See you soon."
"I'm fine," said Ryyn, "Now let's begin our quest!" He began to lead Ryze out of the house.
---------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Piper turns over one of the glasses on the table and fills it with water from the jug. She passes it to Abigail but doesn't say anything, allowing the waitress to collect her thoughts.
Abigail took another moment to collect herself. "I'll-I'll be okay," she sighed, "It's just...I seems that whenever I have a job I lose it. And most of the time it's not even my fault!"

"Wait, I thought I recognized you," said Lucky, "Didn't you also work at Lou's Tacos?"

"Yep, and that closed."

"The Hammock Palace?

"Yep. Burned to the ground."

"Everything Except the Kitchen Sink?"

"All the inventory stolen."

Lucky looked at Piper. "Well know we know what it would be like if I started working."
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't fink mistur Flynn would lyke that," Leslie said, putting the piece down.

Oreo sets up more of the board..
Why would he care about dat? we're not going to run him through the traps, just dat super smart mousie..

Besides, he runs away from his own shadow, what he going to do?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze nodded and followed Ryyn, swaying her tail happily.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi Hmmmmss eyeing the puma... wondering at her sudden interest in firearms.

I'll have to look into getting you some shooting glasses, and hearing protection.
If we are going to do that.
Then we would need to accessorize! shooting vest, with matching tail bow, and collar bell!!
"Wait what?!" The mountain lion looks up in alarm. Preserving her feral appearance was one of her highest priorities, and wearing a tailbow and collar bell. Well, that'd just make her feel silly...
"I think I'll leave the accessorizing to the show pets on teevee thank you very much."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oreo sets up more of the board..
Why would he care about dat? we're not going to run him through the traps, just dat super smart mousie..

Besides, he runs away from his own shadow, what he going to do?
Leslie shrugged. "He cud tell his mom? Or his gurlfrend Nadia, the Fox."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky looked at Piper. "Well know we know what it would be like if I started working."
"Nah. You've worked in the shop before and nothing's gone wrong. Same with the library, right?" Piper encourages. "But Abigail, dad always says that all things happen for a reason. Perhaps you just haven't found the job you're destined for yet. And this place isn't closed yet, is it? They can always get more staff, right? ... Am I allowed to ask what actually happened back there?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, if I told you that it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" Flynn grins and picks up Nadia's fork. "I think you'll like it though." he adds, spooning some of the pasta into the vixen's mouth.
"True true" Nadia giggled , nomming on the pasta, then feed Flynn some salads in return.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Wait what?!" The mountain lion looks up in alarm. Preserving her feral appearance was one of her highest priorities, and wearing a tailbow and collar bell. Well, that'd just make her feel silly...
"I think I'll leave the accessorizing to the show pets on teevee thank you very much."

Awwww when are you going to get into fashion trends and other girly things to catch the eyes of the boys..
Don't you like being pampered?

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie shrugged. "He cud tell his mom? Or his gurlfrend Nadia, the Fox."

Or he might not.
Or we could just spray dem!..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah," Kilo sighed, "the history of American music in one style."
Carter chuckles and Marissa nudges him playfully.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:Joan refills Charles', Flukely's and Tesla's' glasses as she listens to Kilo spouting names she's never heard of.
Both Flukely and Charles thank Joan with a slight bow and a smile. Flukely hugs Tesla lightly and chuckles when he lets him go.

"Just felt like hugging ya."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze nodded and followed Ryyn, swaying her tail happily.
Ryyn lead Ryze out of the house and then stopped. "I have no idea where I'm going."
------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: "Nah. You've worked in the shop before and nothing's gone wrong. Same with the library, right?" Piper encourages. "But Abigail, dad always says that all things happen for a reason. Perhaps you just haven't found the job you're destined for yet. And this place isn't closed yet, is it? They can always get more staff, right? ... Am I allowed to ask what actually happened back there?"
Abigail sighed, "Lugi is...hard to work with. Very demanding. All the staff quit. Except me."

"Well," said Lucky, "Even if this doesn't work out eventually something will. I'm sure of it."

"Thanks..."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah. Bad times never last forever... Say... We can always use extra help at Dad's shop. There's always cleaning and polishing to be done as well as answering the phone. So that's always an option if you need it."

~~~~
Flynn smiles as Nadia feeds him and continues to feed her in return as Joan and John smile at the antics at the couples around the table.

"Why did you never tell us you were into that style of music, Kilo? We could have gotten you some records to listen to. Or an iPod or something. I'm sure Flynn could make mouse-sized earphones."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Kilo mused, "I'm sure I may have mentioned it but it may be that it was mistaken for Bath Oliver's rather than King Oliver, Joan, dear lady."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He cud set his gurlfrend on us," Leslie told Oreo. "She's a shefox!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

[quote="Welsh Halfwit""]
"He cud set his gurlfrend on us," Leslie told Oreo. "She's a shefox!"[/quote]

Oreo looks very confused...
How does a rabbit has a a fox as a gurlfiend!??
Don't day haf to eats each other as prey?
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah. Bad times never last forever... Say... We can always use extra help at Dad's shop. There's always cleaning and polishing to be done as well as answering the phone. So that's always an option if you need it."
Abigail brightened up. "You mean it?"

"She doesn't tend to lie about these things." replied Lucky.

Abagail looked expectantly at Piper.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:[quote="Welsh Halfwit""]
"He cud set his gurlfrend on us," Leslie told Oreo. "She's a shefox!"

Oreo looks very confused...
How does a rabbit has a a fox as a gurlfiend!??
Don't day haf to eats each other as prey?
[/quote]
Leslie shrugged. "Purrhaps he lets her lik him sumtimes? Or he taystes of Garlik. Blech." Leslie pulled a face.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie shrugged. "Purrhaps he lets her lik him sumtimes? Or he taystes of Garlik. Blech." Leslie pulled a face.

He tastes like a Dalak? those trash cans dat run around yelling exterminate! exterminate!!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Perhaps. You mice do love your crackers. Hey, Flynn did find a box of records and a gramophone in the garage. We should totally look through that and see if there's anything you recognise, Kilo." John suggests. "How did you get to know vintage American jazz though? That's kinda a niche thing. I wouldn't have thought a wild mouse would get to it that easily."

~~~~
"I mean it." smiles Piper. "As long as you're careful not to break anything and don't go buying anything without one of us helping then we'd love the help. Dad's shop is an antique shop, by the way."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: Awwww when are you going to get into fashion trends and other girly things to catch the eyes of the boys..
Don't you like being pampered?
"Hey! I don't need these... Things in my hair or on my tail to get anyone attention if I wanted to!" Senka huffed stubbornly. "I mean, in the wild no one needed ribbons to talk to each other, much less collar bells... And well, I don't... Mind." The pampering that is. Her tail drooped a bit and she glanced back over at Kandi.
"That doesn't make me any less of a feral, does it?"

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Hey! I don't need these... Things in my hair or on my tail to get anyone attention if I wanted to!" Senka huffed stubbornly. "I mean, in the wild no one needed ribbons to talk to each other, much less collar bells... And well, I don't... Mind." The pampering that is. Her tail drooped a bit and she glanced back over at Kandi.
"That doesn't make me any less of a feral, does it?"

Then i'm going to have to make sure your well pampered and happy.
I have no idea if that makes you any less of a feral..
We well have to go out into the woods, and you will have to teach me how to be a feral, like you were training a cub.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze giggled and took Ryyn's paw. "It's fine. Follow me." she said, leading him to her house.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "I mean it." smiles Piper. "As long as you're careful not to break anything and don't go buying anything without one of us helping then we'd love the help. Dad's shop is an antique shop, by the way."

Abigail smiled brightly. "Yeah, I know it! I've been there before."

She leaped up and hugged Piper extremely tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
--------------------------
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze giggled and took Ryyn's paw. "It's fine. Follow me." she said, leading him to her house.
Ryyn saluted. "Sure thing." He followed her to the front of her house.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Kilo mused, sitting in his tiny chair and putting his feet up with a tiny wince, "it's from the time I spent with a Professor called Egerton, John. He'd often play it of an evening."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so Leslie began playing and building a mousetrap.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so Leslie began playing and building a mousetrap.

Oreo rolls the dies and moves his plastic green mousie 3 spaces.
then builds his piece of the complex trap.
Ohh i got a cheese wedgie!

Passing the dice to the kitten.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze opened the door and walked inside, still holding Ryyn's paw. "Pyre? I'm home." she called out. Pyre walked into the living room, rubbing his cast. "Welcome back." he said, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Carter spins his fork upon his finger before grabbing it and setting it down.

"So, you got any other pets other than Kilo?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn smiles as Nadia feeds him and continues to feed her in return as Joan and John smile at the antics at the couples around the table.
"Why did you never tell us you were into that style of music, Kilo? We could have gotten you some records to listen to. Or an iPod or something. I'm sure Flynn could make mouse-sized earphones."
"you know how to make headphones ?" Nadia asked , hearing John mentioning something like that.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well..." Flynn ponders. "Maybe not from scratch but I could modify some existing ones easily enough, I think. it's basic rewiring."

~~~~
"Professor, hey, Kilo? I think you mentioned him before... He's the academic you've talked about, right? Sure do, Carter. Flynn, the rabbit over there, is ours. Also Koa, the corgi who's not Tesla. You got any aside from Flukely?"

~~~~
"OOF!" Piper gets winded as the force of Abigail's glomp knocks her chair over backwards.
"You- *gasp* You're welcome! *gasp*"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze opened the door and walked inside, still holding Ryyn's paw. "Pyre? I'm home." she called out. Pyre walked into the living room, rubbing his cast. "Welcome back." he said, smiling.
"Pyre!" yelled Ryyn running up and hugging him. "Hey, can I sign your cast."
-----------------------
"OOF!" Piper gets winded as the force of Abigail's glomp knocks her chair over backwards.
"You- *gasp* You're welcome! *gasp*"[/quote]

Abigail picked Piper up. "Sorry about that! I'll show up for work first thing in the morning tomorrow! Thank you!" With that she made her way out of the restaurant.

"Well that was-" Lucky was interrupted by a loud "Woo-Hoo" outside. "Er...that was productive night. At least I got you an new employee."

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

As he played with Oreo, Leslie hummed the tune from the music box.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:As he played with Oreo, Leslie hummed the tune from the music box.
Oreo perks up his ears..
is dat the theme from the music box dancer??
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie nodded. "I want that box," he said, "Eye'm saving up. Got TEN dollars allreddy. Fownd Fyve onna street and Unkle Leroy gayve me Fyve for beeing a good boy. "
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie nodded. "I want that box," he said, "Eye'm saving up. Got TEN dollars allreddy. Fownd Fyve onna street and Unkle Leroy gayve me Fyve for beeing a good boy. "

Oreo's eyes get wider and wider...
We can have monies?
Do my owners haf to gives me'z monies?

Oreo is so shocked and he knows over the built pieces on the game board, an has to start over rebuilding everything.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie put a finger to his chin. "I don't fink they haf tew," he said, "but they kan do."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie put a finger to his chin. "I don't fink they haf tew," he said, "but they kan do."

Dat wood be kewl! But Ummmm what wood i buy wif monies..
I haf a den, i haf foods, i has TV's.. what moar do i needs?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well..." Flynn ponders. "Maybe not from scratch but I could modify some existing ones easily enough, I think. it's basic rewiring."
"that's pretty cool" Nadia smiled "I can't even understand any of the machine thingy majic"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Professor, hey, Kilo? I think you mentioned him before... He's the academic you've talked about, right? Sure do, Carter. Flynn, the rabbit over there, is ours. Also Koa, the corgi who's not Tesla. You got any aside from Flukely?"

"I don't think we could handle more than Flukely!" Marissa says jokingly.

Flukely walks in, leaning his head on Marissa.

"Hi, mom."
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Indeed, John," Kilo replied, in response to the question about the Professor. "Quite a time of peace and refinement. Until the Cat arrived. Then I resolidified old ties with Scratch and the others."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I fink yew haf to ask yore humans if yew can haf cash," Leslie said absently.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Then i'm going to have to make sure your well pampered and happy.
I have no idea if that makes you any less of a feral..
We well have to go out into the woods, and you will have to teach me how to be a feral, like you were training a cub.
Senka smirked and let out a pompous huff. "I think I'd have an easier time teaching one of the housepets to live out in the forest than teaching a human." She raised an eyebrow.
"Though it's not like you'd be interested in it though right? Don't you guys all like to live in these houses and towns?"

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I fink yew haf to ask yore humans if yew can haf cash," Leslie said absently.
Ok willz do dat if'n i remember to axe them when i see den again..
the little skunk replies..

#################################################
Roarin wrote: Senka smirked and let out a pompous huff. "I think I'd have an easier time teaching one of the housepets to live out in the forest than teaching a human." She raised an eyebrow.
"Though it's not like you'd be interested in it though right? Don't you guys all like to live in these houses and towns?"

What? i love to go camping.
cleaning up the rest of the things in the kitchen..
Not at all, we have little portable houses that we can take into the woods..
From 5th wheels to little pup-tents.

I'm getting the feeling you doubt my survival skills out in the wild.