Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari's eyes turned back to normal for a split second and he stopped struggling, but then changed back to what they were before. He then continued struggling and managed to free one of his arms. Using his free arm, Kamatari tried to free his other arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The clone grabbed the other arm and held it down, but gently, so it looked like she was flirting with him when in reality, she was holding him down.
Kama!
Do you really not want to stay beside me just for a few minutes?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I just want to get out off these straps!" Kamatari exclaimed, trying to bite the clone's hands.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The clone held on, despite Kama trying to bite her.
If you can keep calm, then maybe we will. Orange replied. But right now, your trying to bite her paws, and thats not nice. Orange said. The clone turned her head.
Can we fix the problem if he's unconscious?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You guys have strapped me down to a table and are trying to pin me down. That's also not nice." Kamatari argued as he bit the clone's paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Roarin wrote:At the question the sleddog tucked in his arm, drawing the husky closer before wrapping his other arm around Rendak, the two now nose to nose. Despite his smartly grin a new layer of red had spread over Frost's face.
"Not even once." He answered matter-o-factly.
Rendak gasped softly as he was hugged closely to Frost, blushing intensely now that the two were pressed nose to nose. He slowly andn ervously wrapped his arms around the taller canine and was struck speechless at this change of events, afraid he might even pass out if what he was curretnly feeling went on any longer.
Hlaoroo wrote: "Vhat are you meanink, cut from zee commoner's closs? I am not underschtandink..."
"Me too. But ja, zere ees somesing strange about zat... pouch, ees eet callet?*"

*called
Aethon grinned and nodded, beginning to unravel the tie that held the pouch. "Oh why yes, there is somethign very special inside of this pouch. Something absolutely remarkable. Something I did not think even existed any longer, but here it is, proving me wrong in every possible way.....now if I am to show you this object, you must not tell anyone, especially no humans! Are we clear on that? Make sure you are as I will NOT be happy if I find out otherwise."
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The clone winced and disappeared in a puff of smoke. Orange didn't waist time jumping onto Kama to hold him down. She made another 2 to hold down his arms.
This is for your own good!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari struggled and tried to bite Orange. "I just want to get out of these straps!" he growled.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Horus hurried between liquids as the struggle went on. He then went to kama
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari looked over at Horus. "Can you help me out?" he asked, his voice constantly switching between low and high pitches and becoming more distorted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"will you drink something for me?"horus asked cutely
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It depends. What is it and can you let me out of the straps first?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Horus thought a moment "its like a soda. If you drink it I'll let you out ok?"horus said leaning closs
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'll drink it if you let me out of the straps first." Kamatari said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange looked to Horus to see if that was a good idea.
Hotep the psychic

Horus did so then handed the bottle to kama
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thank you." Kamatari said, taking the bottle. He sniffed it then, as quickly as he could, ran upstairs.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange was too late to get him. Dang!
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

Horus snapped his fingers as a portal appeared behind the door. She then was already dressed in jungle wear and held a dart gun "get ready orange we have an insane one to catch!"horus said running after kama
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari placed the potion on the table, grabbed his bag and ran out the door on all fours. He covered the door in sand just in case.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

This went on for another minute until the sleddog reluctantly released the husky from the hug.
Suddenly aware of the fact they were in public on the sidewalk Frost let out a dry cough, and rubbed the back of his head. They couldn't stand there hugging all day anyways, least not outside.
"Hey, let's say we get a good amount of walking in this walkabout yeah?" He asks, holding out his hand again.
---------------
Meanwhile...
"Who's on first?"
"I don't know."
"Third Base!"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Right! Orange said. All 3 Orange's ran after Horus to go find Kama. Upon reaching the door, Orange was annoyed.
I swear I'm going to get that Kama!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Rendak wrote:
Aethon grinned and nodded, beginning to unravel the tie that held the pouch. "Oh why yes, there is somethign very special inside of this pouch. Something absolutely remarkable. Something I did not think even existed any longer, but here it is, proving me wrong in every possible way.....now if I am to show you this object, you must not tell anyone, especially no humans! Are we clear on that? Make sure you are as I will NOT be happy if I find out otherwise."
"Vee promise!" chorus the guinea pigs. Gabriele eagerly leans forwards to see, but Liesel, having a few more manners and a bit more tact, stands back and waits to be show.
"So.. Are you haffink powers too?" queries Gabriele as she watches the object being unwrapped.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari ran into the shopping district and saw Liesel and Gabrielle talking to someone he didn't know. He ran up to them and hid behind the stranger.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange began punching at the sand. Because it was sand, there really wasn't any support. The sand fell to the ground in a heap. Orange opened the door and spawn 10 more clones to find that pet.
Split up, guys-- er, girls!
The group nodded and ran to look for Kama.
Please don't do anything you'll regret...
Hotep the psychic

horus was running on a balconey in the mall after kama before jumping down at him "banzai!!!" horus yelled
ImageImageImage
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

hypernovatic wrote:Kamatari ran into the shopping district and saw Liesel and Gabrielle talking to someone he didn't know. He ran up to them and hid behind the stranger.
Hotep the psychic wrote:horus was running on a balconey in the mall after kama before jumping down at him "banzai!!!" horus yelled
Aethon closed the bag again as he sees Kama running, then hiding behind "Kama? What's going on? Why are you running sweetie?" He didn't have time for an answer as some crazy pet jumped down dangerously, Aethon grabbing Kama and moving out of the way "Hey! What's wrong with you?"
Roarin wrote:This went on for another minute until the sleddog reluctantly released the husky from the hug.
Suddenly aware of the fact they were in public on the sidewalk Frost let out a dry cough, and rubbed the back of his head. They couldn't stand there hugging all day anyways, least not outside.
"Hey, let's say we get a good amount of walking in this walkabout yeah?" He asks, holding out his hand again
Rendak grabbed Frosty's paw in his own, holding it tightly and wagging, a kinda dumb grin on his face. "Hehe, yeah, I can walk around for awhile but my legs'll get kinda tired after awhile ^//^"
Last edited by Rendak on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Leave me alone Horus!" Kamatari growled, his voice now extremely distorted, and threw sand at Horus.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Rendak wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Kamatari ran into the shopping district and saw Liesel and Gabrielle talking to someone he didn't know. He ran up to them and hid behind the stranger.
Hotep the psychic wrote:horus was running on a balconey in the mall after kama before jumping down at him "banzai!!!" horus yelled
Aethon closed the bag again as he sees Kama running, then hiding behind "Kama? What's going on? Why are you running sweetie?" He didn't have time for an answer as some crazy pet jumped down dangerously, Aethon grabbing Kama and moving out of the way "Hey! What's wrong with you?"
hypernovatic wrote:"Leave me alone Horus!" Kamatari growled, his voice now extremely distorted, and threw sand at Horus.
2 Orange's jumped up and grabbed each of Kama's arms.
Sorry, sweety, best leave this up to Horus and I. One of them said.
Horus! He doesn't have the bottle! the other shouted.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Get off of me!" Kamatari exclaimed, kicking at the two Oranges holding onto him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon jumped back with the pet in his arms, yanking him free of the clones "Oh no you don't! This demands explanation! I could never just hand someone over to their assailants! Now tell me what's going on!" He held up his hand whcih began to emanate power and glow white "Don't make this hard for yourselves!"

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The clone disappeared while the other was flung to the ground.
Kama! she shouted.
Come back to me... please... the girl began shaking on the ground with her back to the ferret.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost looked over and Rendak, then shrugged as they began walking, they were closing in on the Plaza.
"As long as you don't mind being carried." He said offhandedly.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

"kama is insane right now! And we had a problem with potions from my shop yesterday!horus said using the sand to land safely as she grabbed a small orb filled with liquid inside. She then placed a psychic dome around kama to seperate from everyone. "if you dont recognize me. Im horus, thats orange. Kama is insane thank you"horus said still holding the barrier around kama
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari looked at Orange shaking. "What's wrong Orange?" he asked in his normal voice, his eyes their normal color. But as soon as Horus put the psychic barrier around him, Kamatari's eyes and voice changed back. He started hitting the sides of the barrier.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange began silently crying and holding her leg.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon gets knocked back forcefully as the barrier pushes him out, now having an angry look on his face "Oh you did not just do that.." he rubs his face to find Horus has unintentionally caused a small bruise to his personage from the barrier hitting him back when it pulled Kama from his hold. "Insane or not you guys are just frightening him!"
Roarin wrote:Frost looked over and Rendak, then shrugged as they began walking, they were closing in on the Plaza.
"As long as you don't mind being carried." He said offhandedly.
Rendak giggles and leaned against his arm, still clutching his paw tightly. "Hmm, that'd be pretty gentlemanly of you, a poor tired doggie and you'd carry them as far as they wanted!"
Last edited by Rendak on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari screamed and clawed at the barrier around him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange wiped her face and stood up.
Do you think law enforcers worry about scaring the insane person while trying to catch him? No! Kama could be doing that to you right now if Horus didn't put the bubble around him! Orange shouted while pointing at the clawing Kama.
So unless you want to give him some milk and cookies and try to cure him with tender loving care, then by all means. Risk the safety of Gabrielle and Liesel and EVERYONE IN TOWN. We'll just take the cure back home.
Hotep the psychic

"get away from me before i do the same to you, his insanity will only get progressivly worse and worse. So" horus said rolling the glass orb into the barrier which she sealed quickly."you ok orange?" horus asked keeping a casious eye on aetheon. Inside the barrier the orb cracked leaking inside the barrier as a gas. "that should cure the insanity. Once he breaths it in of course, if he doesnt i have a dart gun for that" horus said smiling
ImageImageImage