Headcanons

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Headcanons

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Gale is secretly angling for a job with the Miltons knowing how much influence and power they have in the neighborhood and wanting to make more money for her and Pueblo.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Cory tries to get Trinket back into his nefarious schemes but the Magpie is determined to turn over a new "shiney". Or is the notorious burgler bird plotting a bigger caper?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Bino knows that the GODC has waned in popularity and the members only come to see how Bino will humiliate himself but Bino constantly denies this and says the club is doing well because he thinks if he admits it he will prove to everybody he's a failure.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I still suspect that Res and Grape secretly crushed on one another at some point. x3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Secretly King and Bailey want to have another litter but they are afraid to tell each other because they think that the other one doesn't want anymore.
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Tue May 14, 2024 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tiny Tum is all grown up and has become the leader of raccoon triumvirate with Truck and Falstaff. Ink is very concerned, especially if they get careless and do something to honk off Jessica.
GingaDensetsuAleu

Post by GingaDensetsuAleu »

Mungo didn't exist until the Housepets 10000 BC arc and is a side effect of the time travel; furthermore, he is Satau reincarnated but has no memories of being Satau. This is why he looks and acts similar to Satau and never appeared prior to the time travel.
Quotidie apud comicos novas fascias deprimo, quotidieque tristis sum.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Thomas has finally embraced Sophia as his mate and they are now together and have their own child which I found out is called a calf.
Chieris

Post by Chieris »

Mungo existed before Housepets in 5000 B.C. arc, he even attended the wedding of King and Bailey
I think it was hinted in the comics, that Mungo might be related to Satau
I dunno, just imagine something funny here

And also just to advertise myself:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chieris/
https://www.deviantart.com/dangraythewolf
Retrospring for my Housepets characters: https://retrospring.net/@Garfield474
GingaDensetsuAleu

Post by GingaDensetsuAleu »

Chieris wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:02 am Mungo existed before Housepets in 5000 B.C. arc, he even attended the wedding of King and Bailey
I think it was hinted in the comics, that Mungo might be related to Satau
That was 3 years before his official introduction and his only pre-10000 BC appearance and as such can be considered an easter egg for future rereaders.

----

Also, Fiddler and Keys sometimes follow Daisy around singing "Bicycle Built for 2" just because she hates it.
Quotidie apud comicos novas fascias deprimo, quotidieque tristis sum.