PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Bolly

Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Post by Bolly »

Consider me out of BsM with immediate effect. I just can't keep up with 4 RP's and I wasn't finding this one much fun.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Bai bolly, I'll miss you :[
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Um... ok... It's not like you really did anything... but if you wanna leave already, goodbye then...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

It's finally getting close to sundown, guys.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Where is everyone?

thrasher, Saki, Cornflakes, Prower, Atari, RUBIN, and CY_Law?

@Roskstar

That reminds me, weren't you gonna have something happen when everyone came back to the station with Taku and Xuan?
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:Where is everyone?

@Roskstar

That reminds me, weren't you gonna have something happen when everyone came back to the station with Taku and Xuan?
*wants to continue with Rocky and Joy*

Im so sorry, and if everyone hates me i dont blame you, but ive had computer problem after computer problem and havnt been able to read the forums :v
anyone want to catch me up?
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

OOPS! FORGOT! LAWL!
Neko wrote:Where is everyone?

Thrasher is around with nothing to post.
Saki and Cornflakes have suddenly stopped with no explaination.
Prower just got rid of Enya, he doesn't have much to do, so he might be taking a break, but I think he's still around.
I have no idea what happened to Atari, but like Prower, his characters are alone.
RUBIN NEEDS TO POST, but I have no idea where he went. I may intervene soon.
CY_Law is waiting for something new to happen with his character while he gets work done. Let's drag him back here and do just that!
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:
*wants to continue with Rocky and Joy*

Im so sorry, and if everyone hates me i dont blame you, but ive had computer problem after computer problem and havnt been able to read the forums :v
anyone want to catch me up?

Cale is in his bathroom re-bandaging his foot, that's all you missed with him...

I seriously want the time skip to happen though, this one day has lasted 2 months. LETS HAVE THE TIMESKIP TO EARLY FALL OR SOMETHING :[
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Yeah, I'm ending this day by the end of the week guys, this is your last arc. Wrap it up, use IRC if you have to.
I'm gonna have a several day period of time-skip, where we can RP stuff that happened during the time skip, like a dungeon crawl or something. Think of anything you might do in that time...
Buckdida wrote:"Alright then..." Trinket grasped around his ankle, chanting and muttering. *RIP-SQUISH-CRACK* And Trinket's foot was sitting in his own hand, hopping and wiggling like an excited pet gerbil.
"So...uh...yeah...meet my foot." It was surprisingly clean, meaning, at least, there was no blood on it. There was still an ankle bone sticking out of the top of it, as well as a visible rip in the muscle and flesh wrapped around it, though no blood was pulsing through it, giving the muscle an eerie clear color. Trinket's shin...well, it just looked as if loose flesh were hanging down. No blood there, either, but either way, it didn't look pleasant on either end, the foot nor the shin.
Hello Foot.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

As soon as Terry and Ian return to the neighborhood, I imagine they'll go home.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

For those who did not see it in the leave and return topic, whatever it's called, I am temporarily pulling out of all my RP's, including this one, until I can make more time for them.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

That's cool Prower, you aren't with anyone, so it's no big deal...

In other news: SHEP MAH BOI! THIS FIRE'S WHAT ALL HOUSEPETS STRIVE FOR!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:In other news: SHEP MAH BOI! THIS FIRE'S WHAT ALL HOUSEPETS STRIVE FOR!
I JUST WONDER WHAT EBLY'S UP TO.
Zander

Post by Zander »

ctcmjh wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:In other news: SHEP MAH BOI! THIS FIRE'S WHAT ALL HOUSEPETS STRIVE FOR!
YOUR MAJESTY. EBLY AND HIS MINIONS HAVE SEIZED THE ISLAND OF BROOKSHIRE FIELDS.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zander wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
HMM... I WONDER WHAT'S FOR DINNAR...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Zander wrote:
ctcmjh wrote: I JUST WONDER WHAT EBLY'S UP TO.
HMM... I WONDER WHAT'S FOR DINNAR...
I'M SO HUNGRY, I COULD EAT AN OCTOROK!
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

ctcmjh wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:HMM... I WONDER WHAT'S FOR DINNAR...
WAAAAAAAAAGH!
Zander

Post by Zander »

JOFOXX wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:HMM... I WONDER WHAT'S FOR DINNAR...
WAAAAAAAAAGH!
SQUADALAXAN

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

....Wtf is going on?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I agree...
thrasherblades wrote:"Hi Cale. Nice to meet you." Shep said, his tail wagging. His ears perked up when he saw his wound. "Wow hey are you really alright. That looks like it needs to be stitched or something. You need to rest up. I think my dad has some aloe vera patches. Sit tight bro!"

Shep then took off back home and got out the patches from Robert's drawer. He ran back and approached Cale, motioning him to lay down on the couch which he got out from earlier on.

He unwrapped one patch, which had a pleasant odour following after. He knelt beside Cale."Okay this might sting a bit, I think, but try to relax. Ready?" the husky asked, positioning the bandage above the wound.
Seriously, WAT?

Thrasher, I know you have a helpful character, but this is kind of rediculous. Remember the thing with Sid? Where you decided to have him help and we said you went to far? This is that again.
1. It is stitched and bandaged already. Cale keeps opening it back up from exertion.
2. He ran all the way back home and then back to Cale's house in a short enough amount of time to not have anyone else post??
3. When did Cale lie back down and give him his leg?? You can't control other people's characters like that.

Sorry, but why can't Shep just be all chill and just ASK before he goes to such lengths? Cale would immediately say "no, it's cool, I've got it." if he asked.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

I agree with rockstar; that seemed a little rushed. Id have asked before doing something like that. expecialy when it comes to aloe.
HELLO THERE
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

metaecho wrote:I agree with rockstar; that seemed a little rushed. Id have asked before doing something like that. expecialy when it comes to aloe.
COME BACK AND PLAY ZUCHINNI. :< :< :<
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:I agree...
thrasherblades wrote:"Hi Cale. Nice to meet you." Shep said, his tail wagging. His ears perked up when he saw his wound. "Wow hey are you really alright. That looks like it needs to be stitched or something. You need to rest up. I think my dad has some aloe vera patches. Sit tight bro!"

Shep then took off back home and got out the patches from Robert's drawer. He ran back and approached Cale, motioning him to lay down on the couch which he got out from earlier on.

He unwrapped one patch, which had a pleasant odour following after. He knelt beside Cale."Okay this might sting a bit, I think, but try to relax. Ready?" the husky asked, positioning the bandage above the wound.
Seriously, WAT?

Thrasher, I know you have a helpful character, but this is kind of rediculous. Remember the thing with Sid? Where you decided to have him help and we said you went to far? This is that again.
1. It is stitched and bandaged already. Cale keeps opening it back up from exertion.
2. He ran all the way back home and then back to Cale's house in a short enough amount of time to not have anyone else post??
3. When did Cale lie back down and give him his leg?? You can't control other people's characters like that.

Sorry, but why can't Shep just be all chill and just ASK before he goes to such lengths? Cale would immediately say "no, it's cool, I've got it." if he asked.
You are right, Thrasher.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ctcmjh wrote:You are right, Thrasher.
What? Unfinished post here?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:You are right, Thrasher.
What? Unfinished post here?
Whoops, I meant RockstarRaccoon. :lol:
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:I agree...

Seriously, WAT?

Oooh okay. Sorry this was posted in a last minute attempt before I went to work. I overlooked. Yep, gonna edit it now.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rubin, Buckdida, Jofoxx? One of you needs to post.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander: WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET YOU TO POST?! I been bugging you to post for rocky and Joy for awhile now >:|
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

I posted right before you Ct, so it's one of them,

EDIT: CORRECTION! I think it's Rubin's turn.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Well, I am ready to make my return now.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:The limo soon pulled into the entrance of Brookshire Meadows and came to a halt outside the gates of Enya's mansion. The chauffeur got out and opened the door of the passenger cabin. "So uh, you got any plans tonight? Wanna join me for dinner?" Dr Rashid asked, stepping out of the vehicle.
Jacob shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, I'm certainly not one to turn down a meal. Sure, let's go eat." He stepped out of the vehicle and put his hand around his new collar for a moment, before letting go of it and walking over to Dr. Rashid.
...Aren't you guys gonna interact with anyone else's characters? XD
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:The limo soon pulled into the entrance of Brookshire Meadows and came to a halt outside the gates of Enya's mansion. The chauffeur got out and opened the door of the passenger cabin. "So uh, you got any plans tonight? Wanna join me for dinner?" Dr Rashid asked, stepping out of the vehicle.
Jacob shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, I'm certainly not one to turn down a meal. Sure, let's go eat." He stepped out of the vehicle and put his hand around his new collar for a moment, before letting go of it and walking over to Dr. Rashid.
At some point, yeah.
Neko

Post by Neko »

@Thrasher

I was waiting for Zander to post T__T
Zander

Post by Zander »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:

I want to. but when i try i get stuck with the others..

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I'm making the profile for Erin's twin: Ellen. I'm just having a hard time coming up with a personality... Help?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

half-comically unlike Erin.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:half-comically unlike Erin.
?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I mean Erin is really really friendly and effeminate in a few ways, make her comically unlike him, perhaps an adventurous tomboy who likes black, ragged clothing.

What happened to the posting rate? Keep posting guiz!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:I mean Erin is really really friendly and effeminate in a few ways, make her comically unlike him, perhaps an adventurous tomboy who likes black, ragged clothing.

I was thinking of making her like that! I'm on it!
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

ctcmjh wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:I mean Erin is really really friendly and effeminate in a few ways, make her comically unlike him, perhaps an adventurous tomboy who likes black, ragged clothing.

I was thinking of making her like that! I'm on it!
AWESOME~