HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: ------------------------------------------------------------
And, somewhere behind Oreo, a Kitten kept an eye on his friend, his ears poking above the hedge.
WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky picks up his phone. "Hey Piper, what's up?"

Oreo waves his paw in-front of the rabbit..
Hey...Hello... Dread Pirate Roberts here!
Last edited by Keeshah on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn giggles as he passes Koa a bowl of fruit salad and a spoon.
"Yeah, sure it was accidental. We all know you were a party animal in your college days, Kilo." he jokes, finally scooping some timothy pellets into a bowl for himself.

"Heh, I think I can manage that, Koa. Any kind in particular?"

~~~~
Samantha listens to Nola's chest for a bit and seems satisfied. She checks the wounds again and applies fresh dressings and a fresh bandage before checking Nola's temperature one last time.
"Right. Well, I think you're good to go as soon as your owner arrives and pays. Remember to take it easy. Here are some pain pills. Take one of these every six hours as you need them. These are your antibiotics. I want you to finish the course. One tablet twice a day until the bottle is empty. I'll see you again in a week to see how you're doing but do come back sooner if anything goes wrong or if you start to deteriorate."

~~~~
"Oh, sorry, Sunny. Was that a sore spot?" Paul carefully parts the fur over the nasty scar to see the area more closely.

~~~~
"Lucky? Where are you? I woke up and you were gone. I was worried. Are you okay?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ta, Nurse Sam," Nola said, fighting the urge to remind Samantha that she'd promised not to bite the thermometer but stilll... "Must be caught in traffic," she said, looking out of the front window. "Can I check in on that Tod?"
-------------------------------------------------------
"Ah, that was the frat professors," Kilo advised. "I think you're thinking of the Derby, young Ryyn. That's supposed to be quite the race."
------------------------------------------------------
"Rawr," said the bushes, "and I'ma Tigur sharke!"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Unsure what everyone was talking about and almost done with his breakfast, Flash's mind turned to the next person he needed to see. "Hey, Kilo? How would I get to Juniper's house from here? I need to tell her what I told you."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm... not entirely sure, Flash," Kilo said uncertainly. "What address did she tell you? Oh, the last time I saw her she said they were picking that Cat up from the Vet today so you may want to try there first."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: ------------------------------------------------------------
And, somewhere behind Oreo, a Kitten kept an eye on his friend, his ears poking above the hedge.
WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky picks up his phone. "Hey Piper, what's up?"

Oreo waves his paw in-front of the rabbit..
Hey...Hello... Dread Pirate Roberts here!
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Rawr," said the bushes, "and I'ma Tigur sharke!"

Ha Haaaa nowz we gots yaa surrroundeddd!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
"Oh, sorry, Sunny. Was that a sore spot?" Paul carefully parts the fur over the nasty scar to see the area more closely.
Sunny stayed still diligantly. By the looks of the scars it seemed Sunny had seen a few scraps in his time.

"Not a sore spot per say...it more just brought up a bunch of bad memories." Sunny began to think he needed to explain before the doctor got the wrong idea about his owner. He didn't know much about the pound but the stories he had heard made him want to avoid it at all costs.

"Dad never hit me, i-it's just...when I was younger I'd get in a lot of fights with the neighborhood dogs. We never stayed in one place long enough for me make many friends, and the one friend I do have is a cat..." As he kept talking he was looking at Paul hoping he would understand.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Ah, that was the frat professors," Kilo advised. "I think you're thinking of the Derby, young Ryyn. That's supposed to be quite the race."
"No ,no, I'm pretty sure it's Kentucky Bourbon," said Ryyn. "A derby is a type of hat."
Hlaoroo wrote: "Lucky? Where are you? I woke up and you were gone. I was worried. Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fi-hang on." Hearing the voice of his love had shaken him out his funk, and he finally noticed Oreo. "Oh, hey Oreo. What's going on? Who ya' with?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm... not entirely sure, Flash," Kilo said uncertainly. "What address did she tell you? Oh, the last time I saw her she said they were picking that Cat up from the Vet today so you may want to try there first."
"Then that's where I should be." Flash said. He finished up his breakfast and stood up. "Thanks for the food! I need to get going though. I'll see you all later today, right?"
-Champion Motto

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smiles and wags his stubby little tail happily. "I want taffy and suckers!" He said as his eyes went wide at the thought of sugary treats, especially chewy treats. He even went up to John and hugged his leg happily and tightly. "Please and thank you!" The thought of the candy was a bit to much for the corgi as he forgot about his fruit salad that was sitting there waiting for him.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote:
"Yeah, I'm fi-hang on." Hearing the voice of his love had shaken him out his funk, and he finally noticed Oreo. "Oh, hey Oreo. What's going on? Who ya' with?"
Oh just playing Pirate!! it is talk like a pirate day after all..
Oreo looks around...
Must be the phantom of the cattery.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, of course, Flash," Kilo said, only his tone betraying the fact he was still a bit flabbergasted by Flash's news. "You should use the Mouse door in the front my boy. Saves you the twelve seconds of running all the way around, after all."
------------------------------------------
Thomas drew the car to a stop outside the Surgery and Sally got out and walked to the nearest bin. She tipped a thimble out into it. "I'll have to wash it, I suppose."
"Sorry again," Juniper said from her shoulder. "Didn't plan to be carsick."
-----------------------------------------
Inside, Nola looked in the window of the Tod's room.
----------------------------------------
The 'shark' emerged from behind the hedge and stalked towards them, Leslie imitating a hunchback with his teeth and claws showing theatrically. "An' I'm Tiggur the Tygur Sharke!" he said, moving to stand next to Oreo. "Sharkes must bee betur," he told his friend, "they get a week!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Why don't you stay a while, Flash? We can give you a lift to the clinic on our way out of town. Saves you the walk." John offers, scritching behind Koa's ears before drawing up Kilo's medication. "And uh, suckers...? Oh, you mean lollipops, Koa? I reckon I can find something. Open up, Kilo."
"D'you feel like that stuff's helping your hip yet, Kilo?" Flynn asks.

~~~~
"Lucky? What's going on?" Piper calls, "Lucky? Are you there?"

~~~~
"Ah, I see. Well I know there are a few dogs in this town and I'm sure you'll make friends with them quickly! They're all very nice! Now, I'll just get you to lie on your tummy for me now and I'll take your temperature and give you your shots. We're nearly done. You've been very brave! You'll get your lollipop soon! What's your favourite flavour?" Paul asks. Twenty seconds later Sunny's temperature has been taken and his vaccination injected.
"Well done!" Paul enthuses, offering Sunny the jar of lollipops.

~~~~
"That's Doctor Walton, thank you very much." Samantha corrects, shepherding Nola back into her cage and locking her in.
"And no, not until I've checked him thoroughly, at least." she adds, heading to the fox's cage.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Nola said theatrically, putting the back of her paw to her forehead, "imprisoned for forgetting a title! Woe! Just kidding, Doctor Walton, just kidding!"
------------------------------------
"Hmm," Kilo mused. "Ah, the medication. Of course." He got ready to take his medication.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Why don't you stay a while, Flash? We can give you a lift to the clinic on our way out of town. Saves you the walk." John offers, scritching behind Koa's ears before drawing up Kilo's medication. "And uh, suckers...? Oh, you mean lollipops, Koa? I reckon I can find something. Open up, Kilo."
"Thanks for the offer." Flash said. "But in a town like this with all of the stop signs, I end up being faster than the cars. Where are you going when you leave?" he asked.
-Champion Motto

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

"Ah, I see. Well I know there are a few dogs in this town and I'm sure you'll make friends with them quickly! They're all very nice! Now, I'll just get you to lie on your tummy for me now and I'll take your temperature and give you your shots. We're nearly done. You've been very brave! You'll get your lollipop soon! What's your favourite flavour?" Paul asks. Twenty seconds later Sunny's temperature has been taken and his vaccination injected.
"Well done!" Paul enthuses, offering Sunny the jar of lollipops.

~~~~
Of course Sunny was a good and even though the shot hurt a little but nothing he couldn't handle. He figured the shot was good for something, right?

"Lemon and I sure hope so. I like making friends and I really hope we can settle down here." He replied while Paul was doing everything.

"Yay! I like the lemon one!" Sunny got a yellpw lollipop from the jar as he hopped off.

"Does this mean I'm free to.go back into the lobby?" He looked up at Paul as Sunny seemed rathor hopeful of his new home.

Meanwhile Chester had filled out both Sunny and Luna's form and turned them both in while he had been waiting on Sunny to finish up. However it was very clear that Luna's nerves were.getting the better of her as she hadn't even noticed any pet talking to her, she was more worried about her upcoming appointment with Paul.
Last edited by GrimD@rk8290 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smiles and jumps up and down happily like a child and leans into the scritches. Having the big ears that he has, scritches behind his ears are the best feelings in the world. "Yes lollipops! I love lollipops!" he exclaimed before finishing his hug and going to get his fruits salad. He took up his fork and specifically grabbed any strawberries that was in the bowl first as they were his favorite. He tilted his head and ears as he heard Flash mention being faster than cars. "You can run faster than a car? I want to see! I didn't know mice were that fast!" He didn't really hear mention of stop signs and all that because his focus was more on the lollipops at the time.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Lucky? What's going on?" Piper calls, "Lucky? Are you there?"

Oreo steps forwards to the phone to chirp out..
The bunny iz being circled by sharks roit now...!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hi, Miss Piper," Leslie called.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Lucky? What's going on?" Piper calls, "Lucky? Are you there?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, just being accosted by pirates and street sharks. He holds up the phone to pick up the other voices. "I'll be home soon. Say goodbye to Piper everyone." He holds up the phone again and puts it on speaker.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"See yew soon, Miss Piper," Leslie called.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John carefully squirts the medication into Kilo's mouth slowly enough that the mouse can drink it all.
"We're taking Joan for an ultrasound to check on bub, Flash." John answers Flash, dropping Kilo's syringe into the sink and some toast into the toaster.
"Morning, all!" greets Joan. She's wearing loose jeans and a comfortable shirt and her hair is wrapped in a towel.
"Speak of the Devil." John grins, kissing Joan as she walks past.
"Morning, Mum."

~~~~
Piper relaxes when she recognises Oreo and Leslie's voices in the background.
"Ah, okay. See you soon then. Hey, you two!"

~~~~
"Lemon's my favourite too! And sure, but no further than the lobby, okay? And remember not to bother any other pets or owners waiting out there." Paul signs off on Sunny's paperwork and then kneels in front of the cat.
"Right, your turn, Luna. If you don't mind my saying, I can see you're rather nervous. Is there anything I can do to help you relax a bit or to feel better about this?" he asks gently, making no attempt to approach or touch the feline.

~~~~
"Keep feeling sorry for yourself like that and I'll have to extend your sentence to make sure you're really strong enough to go home." Samantha retorts, unlocking the fox's cage while an alert nurse keeps a watchful eye on the wild fox, just in case.

~~~~
The nurse in reception recognises Thomas and Sally from previous visits in the past few days and after checking with Samantha, frees Nola from her imprisonment so she can meet her family once they enter the lobby.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo gagged a little at the taste and was still pulling a face or two when Joan walked in. "Good morning, dear Joan," he said, pulling his face back together, "and how are you this morning?"
----------------------------------------
"I supowse we'll haf to go with Mr Lucky tew keep him safe from othur Sharks and Pierats," Leslie opined.
---------------------------------------
Sally staggered back a step as a cat landed on her chest in a hug. "Hi, Nola," she said, hugging the Cat back and grimacing as a certain Mouse pulled herself back up onto her head via her hair.
Purr Nola grumbled.
"Sally's the only one you're happy to see," Thomas asked.
Nola looked at him but stayed with Sally. "I'm not hugging the Mouse," she said cunningly. "I can live with it but I'm not hugging it."
"Good," Juniper replied, "I don't know what I'd catch, hugging a Cat."
"Charm, personality, wit..."
Juniper poked her tongue out at Nola.
"I take it I have some forms to fill in," Thomas asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote: "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, just being accosted by pirates and street sharks. He holds up the phone to pick up the other voices. "I'll be home soon. Say goodbye to Piper everyone." He holds up the phone again and puts it on speaker.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"See yew soon, Miss Piper," Leslie called.
Hlaoroo wrote:Piper relaxes when she recognises Oreo and Leslie's voices in the background.
"Ah, okay. See you soon then. Hey, you two!"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I supowse we'll haf to go with Mr Lucky tew keep him safe from othur Sharks and Pierats," Leslie opined.

Off to find gold chocolate doubloons!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:John carefully squirts the medication into Kilo's mouth slowly enough that the mouse can drink it all.
"We're taking Joan for an ultrasound to check on bub, Flash." John answers Flash, dropping Kilo's syringe into the sink and some toast into the toaster.
"Morning, all!" greets Joan. She's wearing loose jeans and a comfortable shirt and her hair is wrapped in a towel.
"Speak of the Devil." John grins, kissing Joan as she walks past.
"Morning, Mum."
Flash finished his food quickly, then jumped onto the ground. "Hi, Mrs. Joan! Thanks for the offer for the ride! But I need to get there fast if I'm going to have the best chance at catching them. I'll talk to you guys later though! I'll see you later today, Kilo! Bye!" And with that, he vanished, leaving behind a mouse-sized cloud of dust and a blur launching itself through the open window.

As he ran down the street, he decided to test his claims. Flash found a car going his direction and decided to race it. He found that even without the stop signs, he fairly easily outran the vehicle. Granted, the speed limit was low, but he felt good knowing he was faster even than things humans designed to go fast.

Granted, stamina was still a problem. A hundred feet to a normal animal was like a mile to him, and he had to stop frequently in hidden areas to catch his breath. Eventually though, he ran down the familiar road to the vet's office. He waited for someone to enter, and then ran inside while the door was open. Once he was inside, and causing quite the stir among the pets who had a mixed reaction to him, he started looking around until he saw Sally with Juniper on her head. "Juniper! Hey! It's me, Flash!" He jumped up onto a windowsill so he was a bit more noticeable and less likely to be stepped on.
-Champion Motto

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

"Lemon's my favourite too! And sure, but no further than the lobby, okay? And remember not to bother any other pets or owners waiting out there." Paul signs off on Sunny's paperwork and then kneels in front of the cat.
"Right, your turn, Luna. If you don't mind my saying, I can see you're rather nervous. Is there anything I can do to help you relax a bit or to feel better about this?" he asks gently, making no attempt to approach or touch the feline.
Sunny was as happy as could be as he walked out back into the lobby. He noticed there were more pets out in the lobby. While he rab back to his owner, he noticed something in the windowsill he hadn't before, and curiousity got the better of him. He also noticed, coincidentally, no human was around the little rat, so he couldn't he a pet could he?

In his excitement Sunny walks over to the windowsill, sniffing around. "Cool, a rat...I hadn't noticed you before. Whatcha doin here little guy? Do you live here?" He asked the rodent sitting on the windowsill.

Chester meanwhile was busy comforting Luna and he hadn't had time to notice Sunny's antics.
"It's okay, Luna. Doc is here just to do a check up. I promise." Chester began petting Luna as she seemed a little bit more at ease as the cat approached the doctor.

"I'm sorry if I give that impression...I just." Luna looks up at the doctor and admits her fear outright.

"I'm nervous because I really don't like needles. It's nothing really against you." She laughed as the Blue Russian tries putting on a more cheery facade.

"Let's go, I'm sure everything will be fine. Dad wouldn't bring me here if he didn't care, right?" Luna looked back at Chester whom gave her a hearty thumbs up.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Juniper turned at the sound of Flash's voice and looked somewhere to his left as she replied. "Hmm? Oh, hiya, Flash," she said brightly. "I think Flash is here," she told Sally. "To the left. a few feet up."
"Oh, he's on the windowsill."
"It's another rodent, isn't it," Nola grumbled, looking over in the direction Sally was heading. "Yup. Oh, and a dog. Heya, mutt," she said, pulling her tabby frame off the Girl.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:Sunny was as happy as could be as he walked out back into the lobby. He noticed there were more pets out in the lobby. While he rab back to his owner, he noticed something in the windowsill he hadn't before, and curiousity got the better of him. He also noticed, coincidentally, no human was around the little rat, so he couldn't he a pet could he?

In his excitement Sunny walks over to the windowsill, sniffing around. "Cool, a rat...I hadn't noticed you before. Whatcha doin here little guy? Do you live here?" He asked the rodent sitting on the windowsill.
"Hi! I'm here to see my friend and no, I live in the woods. Also, I'm a mouse, not a rat." Flash said quickly, trying to get to speaking to Juniper.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Juniper turned at the sound of Flash's voice and looked somewhere to his left as she replied. "Hmm? Oh, hiya, Flash," she said brightly. "I think Flash is here," she told Sally. "To the left. a few feet up."
"Oh, he's on the windowsill."
"It's another rodent, isn't it," Nola grumbled, looking over in the direction Sally was heading. "Yup. Oh, and a dog. Heya, mutt," she said, pulling her tabby frame off the Girl.
"Yes, I'm a rodent. And you are a cat." Flash said impatiently before moving on. "Juniper! I have to tell you something. But... You might want to be on more stable ground when I do. It might be a lot to take in."
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Outside the clinic, a car was parking in a driveway behind the clinic, out of the way from where the customers would be go. A new recruit to the team now that someone else was leaving. She sat still for a bit looking over her hair a bit before she walked in as her own pet yawned and stretched, having been shook awake as the clinic had come in sight. “... your new place looks nice Mom, but I thought we were gonna unpack before we came here.” Sue looked over at him as he spoke. “I’m only planning to get my ID and introduce myself today she said as she scratched his ears a little as he looked concerned, her trips to the clinic were never short and his sword was in one of the boxes for unpacking. don’t worry, it shouldn’t take long, and if it does, I’ll just owe you salsa with your lunch today.” He licked his whiskers at the offer, jumping after her as she opens her door and starts walking to the back entrance, pulling a key out of her pocket so they could get in.”I’m gonna hold you to that! I prefer spicy fish after all!” His voice carried a little as she opened the door, announcing their arrival a bit more dramatically than Dr. Keeper was hoping for.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Relax, Flashy," Nola said flippantly. "She's mentioned you once or twice. You're on the 'no eat' list." She stepped one step closer to the Dog. "Name's Nola."
"I'll sit down," Sally said. "My lap should be stable enough." So saying, the girl took the Mice over to a seat in the waiting room and gently lifted Juniper from her head to her lap.
"Oop," Juniper said as she was held and transferred. "Heh. Guess this is as good a place as any," she said, sitting down as Sally pulled her skirt tight to give them a flat surface.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

A few sets of eyes turned to Sue as they walked in, and not merely because based on species alone, Rudder was an odd sight in here. “Oh! Can I pick anything else I want to eat? Maybe some cheese puffs this time, or I could go for more popcor-“ He stopped as he saw a finger go to her lips. She then leaned down to look him in the eye. “... how about we talk about that after we get home? He have a brief sigh, then nodded, earning some pets in turn. “Thank you Rudder... how about you go to the waiting room? Probably the fastest way you’re gonna be able to meet other animals in the town.” “Alright, maybe I’ll get lucky and someone saw my swordfighting before they made me stop.” Sue chuckled a bit at the idea. “yeah, maybe so. Be sure to tell me if so you little sword freak you.” Rudder quickly dashed away finding the waiting room by following a few signs on the walls. He could hear some mild conversation as he pushed open the door into it.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Relax, Flashy," Nola said flippantly. "She's mentioned you once or twice. You're on the 'no eat' list." She stepped one step closer to the Dog. "Name's Nola."
"I'll sit down," Sally said. "My lap should be stable enough." So saying, the girl took the Mice over to a seat in the waiting room and gently lifted Juniper from her head to her lap.
"Oop," Juniper said as she was held and transferred. "Heh. Guess this is as good a place as any," she said, sitting down as Sally pulled her skirt tight to give them a flat surface.
"Don't sound so depressed about it, Furball. You would never have caught me anyway." Flash snarked in response to Nola before jumping down and climbing up to Juniper.

"Juniper, when Deus and I got back to our cave the day we last met, a colony of a little under 40 mice were traveling through. They were survivors from the Silo. They're living in our cave now, guarded by my bear friend. That's what I've been doing these past couple of days. I've been making the cave livable for them."
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Rudder saw a dog and a cat as he entered... though he heard more than just their voices as he moved closer. Mice he assumed, nothing was easier to overlook than a mouse, it surprised him to no end how many times he’d seen an elephant get nervous just at the sight of one. As he got closer, he tried to think of something charming and interesting to say... but not really knowing how to inject himself into the conversation... he did much the upset, saying very little of note of just a lot of stuttering attempts to make noises. The moment they’d take note of him he was tugging at his digits on one handpaw with those on the other, a habit he’d picked up in an attempt to settle nerves. It rarely helped.
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Relax, Flashy," Nola said flippantly. "She's mentioned you once or twice. You're on the 'no eat' list." She stepped one step closer to the Dog. "Name's Nola."
"And I'm Sunny. I'm also not a mutt, thank you very much. I'm a labrador, like my mom." Sunny stated matter of a factly, pointing to himself to further the point.
Gameb18oy wrote:Rudder saw a dog and a cat as he entered... though he heard more than just their voices as he moved closer. Mice he assumed, nothing was easier to overlook than a mouse, it surprised him to no end how many times he’d seen an elephant get nervous just at the sight of one. As he got closer, he tried to think of something charming and interesting to say... but not really knowing how to inject himself into the conversation... he did much the upset, saying very little of note of just a lot of stuttering attempts to make noises. The moment they’d take note of him he was tugging at his digits on one handpaw with those on the other, a habit he’d picked up in an attempt to settle nerves. It rarely helped.
Sunny noticed the otter and it's odd habits but being the right friendly dog he is decided to say something. [color=BF4040]"Are you, okay?"[/color]
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Setting aside his empty bowl, Flynn pulls out his phone and texts awkardly.
Morning, honey. Any plans for today? I wanna see you again.

"I'm good thanks, Kilo. How's the hip today? Come to think of it, how's the rest of you too?" Joan smiles, pouring herself some cereal.

~~~~
"Oh, yes. Make sure you bring him home safely! And don't forget to bring the treasure too!" Piper grins, joining in the game and sliding from the arm onto the couch proper and into a more comfortable position.

~~~~
"No, sir, you did all the forms the other day. All we need today is your payment. Was that card or cash?" Once the payment is taken the nurse hands Nola's medications to Thomas along with an information sheet.
"These are Nola's antibiotics and these ones are the painkillers. She needs to have one of the antibiotics twice a day until she finishes the bottle. She can have one of the painkillers every six hours as long as she needs them. Do bring her back in a week so we can check on her, and do call us earlier if there are any problems. Our number is on the information sheet there. Other than that, you're good to go. Hello there, ma'am, Mr. Otter. I'll be with you in just a moment."

~~~~
"Don't worry, Luna. I understand." Paul smiles, helping Luna onto the table.
"I'll tell you what. I'll make sure you don't see or feel the needle. What do you say to that?" Paul pulls on a glove and squirts some gel from a tube onto his rubber-clad finger.
"This is an anaesthetic cream. I'll rub it into the back of your neck now and by the time I'm finished checking you over that spot'll be numb so you won't feel a thing when I give you your shots. And don't worry about the glove. That's just so my fingers don't go numb too." The vet applies the cream to the cat's scruff and then tosses the glove away.
"Now, shall I look at your ears or your eyes first? Your choice."

~~~~
Samantha steps around a corner with a clipboard of notes and almost runs into Sue on her way to the office.
"Oh! Hello, Sue! This is a surprise. We didn't expect you for a couple of days yet. Have you settled in yet?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, yes. Make sure you bring him home safely! And don't forget to bring the treasure too!" Piper grins, joining in the game and sliding from the arm onto the couch proper and into a more comfortable position.
Lucky took the flowers out of his pocket again and smiled. "Oh, don't worry, I've got some good treasure."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
"I supowse we'll haf to go with Mr Lucky tew keep him safe from othur Sharks and Pierats," Leslie opined.
Keeshah wrote: Off to find gold chocolate doubloons!
Lucky turned to the two adventurers. "Alright you two, I guess I'm commissioning your vessel to take me on a safe voyage."

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

[quote=“Grimd@rk8290”]Sunny noticed the otter and it's odd habits but being the right friendly dog he is decided to say something. [color=BF4040]"Are you, okay?"[/color][/quote]
... Rudder slowly nodded. “Sorry, it’s just nerves... y-you just said your name was Sunny right? I’m Rudder... my mom’s planning to work here in a few days so we came by to get her ID.” He still twiddled with his fingers a bit, but he was calming down a bit as he looked over his and the other pets’ expression. There didn’t seem to be much animosity present, and what there was seemed to be the cat and mouse... which to be fair. Wasn’t that unusual. He kept his eyes locked with Sunny. “... you seem kinda upbeat considering where we are, I’m guessing you’re not here for your own checkup?”

Sue smiled as she walked over to Sam “yeah, sorry about coming on such short notice. I was able to get packed quicker than either me or Rudder expected. We’re gonna get settled after I get everything I need done here. Is Paul gonna be free while we work through some of the paperwork we still need to get through? Rudder actually needs to have some vaccinations renewed, so I figured I’d get him in here with the least trouble if he doesn’t already know about it.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Kilo mused before pulling his attention back to Joan. "Oh, it's bearing up well, dear Joan," he claimed. "The rest of me is a little bit stunned is all. That blur you may have seen a moment back was young Flash. He tells me that a number of Mice from the silo have found themselves in his cave, headed by young Tracks. It's not usual at my age to get such creditable news."
--------------------------------------------
"Thank you," Thomas said, accepting the medication before looking back at the others. "I get the feeling I'm not going anywhere just yet," he told himself and made for a seat close by.
--------------------------------------------
"Sunny," Nola repeated before shrugging lightly. "Seems the right name for ya... Oh, hey, an Otter. Mornin', fella."
-------------------------------------------
Juniper had to sit down. "I...I thought I was hallucinating the smell," she said. "You, um, smell a bit of Tracks. Is... is he with th..." The blind Mouse sniffed again. "Why do I smell a river," she asked, having tuned Nola out for a bit.
"Want tew lay in a corse, Cap'n," the 'Tiger Shark' asked the 'Pirate'.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Rudder gave a polite nod to the cat to let her know he didn’t miss her welcoming words as he headed in the direction of the mouse. It was odd to have his smell mentioned before someone commented on the cloak if anything... and seeing her eyes he understood well why, lift wasn’t hitting them right. “... First time picking up an otter’s scent little one? Most people say I smell of fish before the bring up the river smell, but then I’m betting you have a good nose huh?” He looked up at the woman of whom the mouse was laying on the lap on. He mouthed up to her as he extended a paw towards Juniper. “Does she react well to being held? I don’t want to scare her.” He felt he’d make a quicker impression if the mouse got a literal good feel for him. She couldn’t see him, so best give her indication of what he was like through all her other senses.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hang on, Mr Otter," Sally said, gently taking his hand paw and putting it, palm up, next to Juniper. "Juni," she said, "If you want to be picked up by Mr Otter - I'm sure it's safe - his paw is a little to your left."
Nodding, the Mouse felt for the paw and, having found it, pulled herself up and on. "This is a very odd five minutes," she said, her voice betraying the halfway stunned effect.
"Sorry, Flash," Sally said consolingly to the other Mouse. "Not as private as I thought. She'll be back in a mo. And we'll have to go see your cave, She whispered.
"Heard that," Juniper said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie