HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buster
Game Master

Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Buster »

Getting a bit of a smirk on her face, Rua it seems isn't above showing off. "Of course." she answers with a dramatic flourish.

lets see... fabric should be earth and nature, the wand I can do from metal. But i'll have to chain six of them back to back and hide the casting glyphs... That's going to drain my mana. Going to be hungry later...

bowing forward, and keeping her right hand behind her back so the first two rings of glyphs would be out of sight, she catches the corner of the fabric she's forming just as it appears behind her and pulls it around in front of her, the edge trailing sparks because of the interference with the summoning process.
while that's drawing attention she uses another double summon with her other hand to make a suit jacket appear, timing it so it will be fully in place by the time she's done being flashy with the cape. with it over her shoulder hiding her right hand, and the jacket on, last is a ring of air glyphs mixed with one of metal glyphs, around her hidden right hand, timed to match her snapping her fingers with her left, so that there's a puff of smoke and a pop sound that wouldn't normally be there when the wand appears and drops into her palm. Just a simple design, a black rod with silver tips.

Admittedly the jacket doesn't quite fit right because of the padded shirt under it, but she's hoping her 'audience' wont notice.

"What would you like to see first?"
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex quirked an eyebrow at Socks question, taking a moment to understand what he meant, "Oh, it's a meditation technique. Mainly use it to keep calm and my mind clear. It's a mandatory skill for higher tier Bellus guards, as there's so many types of magic we can't know when a user could probe our mind, often remotely, so we need anyone with important duties or information to be resistant to such magics and abilities." She tilted her own head, "Though, depending on the type of empath you are, I guess you don't mind having one source of emotions be more subtle?"

Amanda perked up slightly at Kaylee's want for a tour, "Whenever you want!" She winced slightly, her head bothering her slightly, "Just, uh... let me know when you want the tour. Okay?"

Bridget watched Eira go, thoughtful of the strange lady before turning back to Holly, "Well, when it comes to control the best thing you can do is practice and meditate, learn where your power comes from exactly and how you can improve the flow and control. There should be books here that cover such subjects in decent depth, and of course, it is better to get hands on practice. Practical learning with magic is often better than generic learning, dangerous techniques and the like aside of course. As for ghosts and spirits it depends on the type. There is specters, phantoms and more. And information from popular culture on spirits is more or less hit or miss, as some pieces of fiction can be quite accurate. Bram Stoker essentially destroyed what was once the strongest vampire clan on earth because of his book. Granted that does not cover all types of vampire." Bridget put a painted paw to painted chin, "Ghosts are typically straightforward. Is there any specific question you may have as to spirit abilities or overall spirit facts?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Umm... I dunno..." the rabbit said. "I don't know any magic tricks. My owners never let me leave the house in case someone might see the bruises, so I never got to see a magic show before."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. You got that right." Socks chuckles darkly. "Is it something I could learn? To block everyone?"

~~~~~~~~
"Well... It's more personal, I guess..." Holly begins uncertainly. "Will I be stuck here forever? Or will I see my family again? I mean, I'm perfectly content to stay for now. I couldn't leave Sandy. But... I don't think I want to be here forever, you know?"

~~~~~~~~
"Ooh. Can I come on the tour? I wanna thee more of thith manthsion! It'th tho big!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, Sandy," Kaylee said breezily, "If Amanda doesn't mind. And why block out 'everyone', Socks," she asked playfully, putting a handpaw on his shoulder. She used her other one to pull her 'brick' mobile phone from her pocket as it booped twice. She looked at the screen. "Huh," she said, "it DOES do texts. Looks like Sandy's been grounded, guys," she said to the others before sending a text back saying 'OK, S&y, C u soon,' and sending.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, I'll be right with you," Jake said, "I just have to pop to the little Bunnies room."
As he promised, he was back out inside of two minutes. "And I'm all yours again, Bonnie."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looked at the walls of books for second before realizing he didn't actually know how to find what he was looking for here. He turned to Alex again, "Uhm, how do I find the books that I am looking at here? There are so many, I feel like walking along and reading the ends would not do well," he chuckled.

Noah listened to what Bridget had to say about learning control. About practice and meditating. Learning its flow and control seemed like it would be an important part, especially since he was basically playing with the life force of various things around him. But as he looked around the mansion more and more, from the scale of the library, to the grandeur of the architecture and furnishings, he grew a little homesick. "Think I could join you on your tour? This place looks amazing and with all that's happened in the last day, I think something a little slower paced would be nice."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex gave a light shrug at Socks' question,"Don't know for certain, empaths vary wildly from one to another. You might be able to block out everyone, you might be bale to lower the potency of the emotions you feel from others. In the end it all really comes down to the user rather than the power. Shouldn't hurt to try though, right?"

Bridget gave a light nod and smile towards the ghost rat, "From what you've told me, your want to help Sandy is your anchor to this world. I do not see anything holding you back from moving on after you become content in your vigil. As for if you will meet your family beyond the veil, I cannot say for certain. We Bellus have shied away from meddling in the affairs of the veil. After all, we Bellus arose from the need to stop a wanton Necromancer and lich, we dare not disturb the content amongst the dead." She turned her head to Rig as he asked, "Well, there is the basic book, 'Magical Energy and Where it Flows', detailing the different ways magic is drawn into the body and used. 'The Power Inside', for self generating magic, 'Artifacts of Power' for those trusted with magical artifacts and their uses as well as proper artifact conduct when finding one in the wild. There's a few others but I am unsure how much good the Faith teachings of the paladins and monks would do you all. Tony? Would you be kind enough to help mister Váfuðr find the books he wants?"

Tony appeared from the right doorway, nodding as he walked to Rig, "Aye, captain. So big guy, whaddya need?"

Amanda's smile widened as her friends were interested in the tour, "Of course Sandy, Noah! Everyone's welcome. Whenever everyone's ready we can, well, see what there is to see!"

From the left of the living room library a sweet scent could be smelled, Mac's head popping from around the barely open door to what must be the kitchen. "Cookies are in the oven! Should be out soon for everybody to enjoy! With his joyous announcement proclaimed his head vanished behind the door once more.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig thought for a second, "Uh, the Power Inside? And anything you have about runes. The library only had stories I think. I could not really read them at that time,
but the pictures looked like stories, I think. Do you know anyone who might have, uh, in person experience?"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

CyberDragon wrote:"Umm... I dunno..." the rabbit said. "I don't know any magic tricks. My owners never let me leave the house in case someone might see the bruises, so I never got to see a magic show before."
"Bruises." Rua deadpanned, face palming and adding in, "do I even want to ask why you would have those?" her voice turning a bit flat, as she tried to hide her anger.

Calm down... Can't be going off on a crusade just because you don't approve of something...

"If you need somewhere to stay where you'll be left alone, I can talk to Soqhu about letting you use our attic. It's done up as a sort of game room right now."

- - - - - - -
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, I'll be right with you," Jake said, "I just have to pop to the little Bunnies room."
As he promised, he was back out inside of two minutes. "And I'm all yours again, Bonnie."
By the time Jake was done, bonnie was waiting outside. "So where to now?"
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe said nothing. She was crying softly, and huddling slightly into a ball. She couldn't hold it in. She had to tell someone. "Mommy and Daddy... My owners... My owners hurt me. Gave me bruises. They put me in the scary room for a long time. It was dark, and I got really hungry, but didn't have anything in there. Then the door would unlock and I'd get out, but Mommy caught me and Daddy gave me more bruises and put me back inside." She was sobbing now. "Th-They were going to hurt me again. Th-Th-They were going to hurt me b-badly. D-Daddy had a brick. M-M-Mommy had a knife..." She choked. "They w-were going to hurt me worse and throw me in t-the scary room again. T-then Ghostie appeared. Ghostie hurt them. I hid. I-I could hear them scream..." She had broken down fully. She cried into her hands. The eyes on her fur pattern glowed red again and she tried to calm herself down. When she was calm enough to speak again, she said "The nice police man found me. He said my owners couldn't hurt me anymore..."
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Fear, pain, sorrow, remember, Kaylee? That's my curse. I feel it from everyone near me all day every day. If I can't be alone then I need to block it out. The pound nearly drove me insane. Pe-" Socks has to stop for a moment, jaw aquiver, overcome with emotion.
"Pets DIED in there, Kaylee. I felt it. And I died with them. Again and again." he admits, staring her dead in the eye with tears staining his cheeks.
"Families were ripped apart in there. Kids lost best friends. Parents lost pups and kittens and pups and kittens lost parents because no one wants to adopt older pets. And I felt EVERY #$%*(#@ BIT OF IT! Walking down the street I feel it all. The guy with cancer, the woman on the way to a funeral, the kid who fell off his bike, the old man with arthritis struggling to put a flower on his wife's grave like he does every weekend, the hormonal teenagers wherever they go. I FEEL ALL OF IT! AND I JUST WANT IT TO STOP!" Breathing heavily, the cat stares at Kaylee for a few more moments before turning to Alex.
"Help me, please!"

~~~~~~~~
"Yay! Cookieth!" Sandy cheers before casting a worried look in Socks' direction.

~~~~~~~~
Holly nods in understanding and thanks the matriach. She's about to say something else when she's interrupted by Socks' yell. She decides to be quiet in case the matriach wants to intervene.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Feel a bit of this, Socks," was all Kaylee said before enveloping him in a big hug and trying to give him all the positive thoughts and feelings she could.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Well, I suppose we should check in on my owner, Mrs Wilkins," Jake said, feigning reluctance on the issue. "She likes to do everything by herself during the day and her panic alarm's not called my phone but it does well to check. Plus she'd probably like to meet you."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

There weren't really any good words to describe what Rua was thinking, so she stayed quiet, kneeling down and drawing the young rabbit into a hug. Not saying a word, just letting her vent and cry. After she seemed to calm some and started talking again, Rua gave her a sad smile, and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry..."

- - - -

Bonnie developed a smirk at that and asked "meeting the family already?my my, I knew rabbits were fast..." leaving the last part hanging and leaning in, the smirrk having morphed into a full on grin.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"'s Ok." Phoebe sniffed. "I wanna talk. You feel safe. Kinda like this old dog I met in the pet place. He was really nice. Made the place less scary. Told me stories." She said, calming down some. "Then he started acting strange. I could tell he was scared. He tried to hide it though, but I could tell." She paused for a moment.

"I don' know where he went. Some people there took him into the back room. I never saw him after that. The pet place seemed scarier after he left. Really scary. Ghostie broke the wall, an' I ran." She continued. "I got kinda lost. A kinda weird looking red dog said he could help, but... He was really mean. And really scary..." She was starting to tear up again as the more recent memories flooded her mind. How the "weird looking red dog" offered to "show her where she belonged." A flash of teeth. Pain.

Screaming.

Running.

The bunny was shivering and huddling closer to Rua for comfort. "He... he hurt me too." She said, pointing to some shallow, lightly bleeding marks on her shoulder that were tough to see under the fur. Their arrangement left no doubt that it was a bite mark. "H-He grabbed me... but let go. I ran. Then something hit me an' I fell. When I looked up, Ghostie was attacking you. You weren't scary though. Ghostie only hurts scary people."
-Champion Motto

midnight

Post by midnight »

CyberDragon wrote: "When I looked up, Ghostie was attacking you. You weren't scary though. Ghostie only hurts scary people."
Poor bunny...NOBODY deserves to live like that......maybe i can do something for her....

Said a voice, coming behind of a semi-open door....
"Do you expect me to write a good reference? How about: Spartans never die, only dissapear in combat"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Jake said, looking Bonnie in the eye as he stayed an inch or so away from the end of her muzzle, "some would say it's about time. And," he added, stroking her cheek gently before kissing her tenderly, " the two women I love or adore would have to meet sooner or later, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"yes he seems rather well trained..." Rua muttered offhandedly, as she pulled off the cloak, her attention more on checking the cuts now that she was aware of them. "We should probably clean these, we can use the upstairs bathroo-" She didn't finish the sentence, interrupted by the unfamiliar voice inside the house.

How someone had gotten past the foyer to the livingroom door without tripping the alarm wards was troubling, but soon to be rectified. holding her arm straight out, palm toards the door with a single blue white ring around her wrist, an unseen wind pushed it the rest of the way open revealing the intruder. What happened next wasn't so straight forward; around her still-outstretched hand a set of twelve black rings giving of a faint purple glow, the largest almost a meter in diameter, interlocked by innumerable lines and runes that would be unfamiliar to any but one of rua's own people. a black shadowed shroud swept up her arm, looking not unlike "ghostie's" form, as two rings of 48 thin tapered spikes of the same material, burst from the floor and ceiling caging in the intruder, less than an inches gap between them. "Shhh, it's alright..." rua whispered, holding onto her new friend protectively.

"It is typically not wise to sneak up on someone in their own home, especially not someone who can sense she has several centuries more experience mastering The Art than you. Why are you here and how did you bypass my wards?" She commanded.

rua had to try her hardest though to hide how her hands were starting to shake from mana withdrawal.
She had enough to keep this spell going atleast an hour, the taxing part was starting them not maintaining them, but until she could discover why this intruder was here, she couldn't allow him to know she was at her limit...

I need to eat something... soon...
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe was afraid when the stranger spoke, but she was less afraid than normal with Rua there. Still, with her fear and curiosity piqued, "Ghostie" made an appearance. It reached it's nightmarish claws out on to Phoebe's shoulder and head. It pulled itself up and looked over the bunny's shoulder, it's empty unholy gaze fixed upon the intruder.
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

All three Bellus felines stared at Socks' after his plea, each with different expressions adorning their features. Bridget's was one of sympathy, Alex's was hidden by her aviators and calm but the grimace on her face was clear, Amanda meanwhile was gritting her teeth though her emotions were seemingly dulled by something. Bridget was quiet for a moment before speaking, "Well... I will see what I can-"

She was cut off at the sudden voice of Amanda, "You will help him."

Bridget stared at her descendants, who both stared back, unflinchingly. Even Tony, who practically ignored Socks' outburst, looked on at the scene with interest. Before The Matriarch could respond Alex had turned back to Socks and spoke herself, "There's always the Amulet of Silence in the Black Archives."

Bridget gave a light glare to the guard, "You are not meant to know of the Archive's contents, dear Samantha Alexandra Bellus."

Alex merely shrugged, "At this point it's my job to know things I shouldn't. Also, I'm not saying give him the amulet proper, I'm saying use it's enchantment as a base, but smaller on a new object. You know, like the opposite of what you tried with that other enchantment. Besides..." She and Amanda seemed to share a look through Alex's sun glasses before Alex removed them. Crimson eyes and lavender ones tinged with frost then turned and glared a harsh look upon the Matriarch's portrait as the two cousins spoke in synchronicity.

"You owe us, Bridget."
"You owe us, Bridget."

Bridget seemed to splutter slightly before sighing, "Fine. I'll make arrangements to have something made. But, it will require testing and to keep it from killing him it will still need some radius of effect to remain."

Alex scoffed as she played with her glasses lightly, "We're expecting aid, not a miracle."

Bridget gave a light smile towards Alex, "And in return for this aid you will remain here with Mac and Amanda." Alex nearly gave a harsh retort but the Matriarch continued, "Not as punishment, dear. But simply that you deserve some rest after your mission in Sweden, the one I oh so owe you for. Besides, having someone here who can help Socks here attempt to come to grips with his powers would be good, as limiting with artifacts is never as good as old fashioned control. And this would give you a chance to help Amanda with her meditation, too."

Alex gave another light scoff and turned to Socks, "Ya hear that? We'll work something out! And if she doesn't keep her end of the bargain I'll just go and grab something myself by breaking into the Archives. Again."

Amanda seemed to return to something resembling normal, quirking her head at Alex's words, "You didn't actually break into the Archives did you, 'Lex?"

The guard cat let out a light cackle, "Not according to any on duty guards or detection spells at least!"

"Heh. And... Could you explain all of... 'that' later? Uh, both 'thats'." She asked with a small chuckle. She felt it to be rude to just jump back into house touring after all of that and decided to give it a moment, maybe even get Socks to join in, though she doubted it with sympathy.
midnight

Post by midnight »

Buster wrote:"It is typically not wise to sneak up on someone in their own home, especially not someone who can sense she has several centuries more experience mastering The Art than you. Why are you here and how did you bypass my wards?" She commanded.
Well.....i just enter here walking..i dont know what happened with your wards.....

Explain the husky, but then a litle tribal line appeared in his snout, and for some reason, he looked at her hands.

Maybe you are more experienced in magic than me, but at least i learned to see how many mana Simeone can use.by the way, If you dont have enough mana for your spell, you can relax a Litle, i will not run.
"Do you expect me to write a good reference? How about: Spartans never die, only dissapear in combat"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Twisting her wrist, the cage of shadowed shapes constricts, the points now tilting a few degrees inwards rather than going straight up and down.
"Quit stalling and answer the question. Why are you here?" Rua repeats, her voice a bit more demanding this time.

- - - - - - -

Leaning into the kiss while it lasted, bonnie just gave a soft laugh when it ended, answering with "Charmer." before gesturing for him to lead the way.
midnight

Post by midnight »

Im here to learn more about magic....and....lets say.....Someone sent me here.

Say the husky, strangely relaxed.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe gave a whimper, unsettled by the sharp points of the constructs movement. The Nightmare's eyes started to glow faintly as it let out a long, rattling breath.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Slowly, hesitantly, awkwardly, Socks returns Kaylee's hug. Clearly unaccustomed to such gestures of affection, he remains somewhat stiff, unsure what to do next or how long to hold the embrace.
"Um... Th... Thank you..." He says over his shoulder to Alex.

From her perch on Sandy's shoulder Holly has to smother a grin at the feline's awkwardness.

The dog's nose twitches and he looks towards Tony.
"Er... I think thomething'th thtarting to burn and for onthe it'th not my fault."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

midnight

Post by midnight »

CyberDragon wrote:Phoebe gave a whimper, unsettled by the sharp points of the constructs movement. The Nightmare's eyes started to glow faintly as it let out a long, rattling breath.
Sooooo.......its ok? really, i did not come to hurt anyone......i only want to learn more.....be better.......
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I will get you to smile sooner or later, Socks," Kaylee mock threatened quietly before releasing him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Noah and Rig exchanged glances at Socks' outburst, mostly concerned but overall not really putting too much thought into how bad it was affecting him. Especially after hearing the that the Bellus family would be giving him some form of relief or aid with it.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex gave a light nod towards Socks, a comforting smile upon her face and warmth in her eyes, “Ah, no need to thank me cuz! I don’t know a lick of enchantin’! And besides, gotta help people, especially family.”

Tony quirked his brow at Sandy’s words, “I’m no cook. Mac was the one bakin’ stuff. One sec.” Without looking he grabbed Power Inside off the shelf and shoved into Rig’s grasp, all the while walking into the kitchen to investigate the source of the potential cooking mishap.

“You know. After that I am honestly lost on words as to what to say, and my walking phone just went to check on the cooking.” Bridget said, for the first time in front of the group of friends appearing a bit awkward.

Meanwhile, Amanda’s tail flicked as she pondered her words, "Weeell… While it still feels a tad inappropriate, should we explore the house now? Especially if the sweets are being burnt. We can even show Socks his room. If he wants to at least.” She said, huddled on her chair, feeling a bit tired from the way she spoke to the Matriarch, but still eager, and a bit anxious, to show her friends her home.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

midnight wrote:Im here to learn more about magic....and....lets say.....Someone sent me here.
Say the husky, strangely relaxed.
That, actually gets Rua cracking up laughing, and not in a nervous manner but a genuine good humored laugh. Nearly a solid minute goes by before she's able to get past that and speak again. "Who in the world did you tick off so badly that they'd send you to me for lessons?" she half-asks, half-squeaks, trying not to succumb to another laughing fit.

The cage starts to dissolve, but not before a rather large individual is standing behind the strange canine. Placing a large hand on the intruder's shoulder, before jokingly asking rua "So do i need to go find you an indigo gi with shoulder pads and a turban?" setting her off again.

eventually she's able to answer, "No thanks big guy."

((if you want to know why she thinks someone wanting to be taught by her is so funny, lets just say, I really hope dogboy knows how to dodge...))
CyberDragon wrote:Phoebe gave a whimper, unsettled by the sharp points of the constructs movement. The Nightmare's eyes started to glow faintly as it let out a long, rattling breath.
"Right... right... sorry for freaking you out, lets look at thst shoulder..."
midnight wrote:Sooooo.......its ok? really, i did not come to hurt anyone......i only want to learn more.....be better.......
"I think you've bothered the ladies enough, You'll be coming with me..." Soqhu essentially ordered, leaving out, Atleast until I can find someone 'aware' to turn you over to for trespassing...
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe looked at Rua for a minute. She was concerned, but a bit reassured by the cat's laughter. The Nightmare also turned it's gaze on Rua for a moment before the phantasm melted back into the rabbit's fur. "Okay..." Phoebe said as she showed Rua the bite marks and scratches from the fox attack

The injuries were shallow, but the bleeding was starting to become more visible through Phoebe's fur. She had a bite mark on her shoulder and cuts on her arm where the fox had grabbed her. There were also a few red specks on her face that didn't look like they originated from any of her injuries.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Family..." Socks whispers, a strange mix of emotions in his voice. He ignores Kaylee's comment but his ears prick up as Amanda talks.
"I get my own room?" he asks, surprised.

"Did you want to come on the tour, Madam Bellus?" Holly asks.
"Or, is your er..." she pauses, gesturing as she searches for the right word.
"Medium? too fragile to travel much? Also, I'm curious, if it's not impolite to ask, are you a ghost or spirit trapped in there or are you more like the paintings and photos in Harry Potter, like an enchantment of some sort?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

midnight

Post by midnight »

Buster wrote:"I think you've bothered the ladies enough, You'll be coming with me..." Soqhu essentially ordered, leaving out, Atleast until I can find someone 'aware' to turn you over to for trespassing...
The husky looks at rua with a bit of disappointment, but quickly responds:

okey then, i dont bother you anymore.....
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Buster wrote:Leaning into the kiss while it lasted, bonnie just gave a soft laugh when it ended, answering with "Charmer." before gesturing for him to lead the way.
"Uh, Jake? you kind of zoned out there for a bit. Something on your mind?" bonnie asked, noticing the rabbit's lack of reaction.

- - - - -

pulling Eclipse aside, away from the living room and towards the front room, where the registration desk and supply shop was set up, Soqhu spoke up again. "Look, kid, Rua wont even give most people the time of day unless it's out of either sympathy or you've done something to impress her. And she's not wrong about the trespassing thing, you can't just barge into someone else's home like you own the place. That's going to be an uphill battle at best." The large lion explained as he got back to taking inventory of the paint and rental markers he had on hand, this weekend was probably going to be the last one of the year warm enough to keep the field open, and he wanted to have his supplies ready in case they were needed. "Sides, if you really do want to learn from her, you should know that the first lesson in spellshaping is barriers, and last time she tried to teach it, it was more of a 'learn by doing' thing involving her bow."

Elswhere, Rua was leading Phoebe to the washroom, before getting out a first aid kit, a few cloths and a stool. "This firstpart is probably going to sting a bit."
Last edited by Buster on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm? Oh, sorry," Jake said, shaking his head, "I was lost in your spots and wondering how lucky I was. I was up to seventy three points of lucky..." He gave her a grin and started off towards home after offering his arm. "I wonder how the others have gotten on without us," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

At the comment about his luck, Bonnie answered back, "well you do have a pair of rabbits feet, bout time those worked in favor of the rabbit." jokingly, rolling her eyes. As he stared up again she pauses to think, before answering. "By now they've probably noticed that that one Tom probably needs a hug, and the other one a smack upside the head. Other than that, no idea." Bonnie commented with a shrug as they started walking.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Buster wrote:Elswhere, Rua was leading Phoebe to the washroom, before getting out a first aid kit, a few cloths and a stool. "This firstpart is probably going to sting a bit."
Phoebe nodded and braced herself for the sting. She had been treated for injuries before at the shelter. She wasn't afraid, so the Nightmare was calm.
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda tilted her head towards Socks. “Of course. It’s been family standard for centuries to allow everyone individual privacy, especially for those with certain powers.”

Alex let out a snicker. “Well… That and other reasons.”

Bridget gave a simple shake of her painted head, a smile on her face. “While my medium may appear fragile it is quite sturdy. But, I would think it best to let you all go through the tour without any added pressure my presence may add.” She chuckled at Holly’s question. “I get asked that quite a lot in these recent times. I am more comparable to residual memories placed within a container, so the comparison to those speaking paintings is quite apt.”

Amanda shifted, seemingly nervous, as she glanced between each of her friends. “S-so, would all of you like to start the tour? As well as h-however many of you want to go.”
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

CyberDragon wrote:Phoebe nodded and braced herself for the sting. She had been treated for injuries before at the shelter. She wasn't afraid, so the Nightmare was calm.
Rua takes a minute, literally, to get her supplies out and wash her hands before she does anything.

one thing Phoebe might notice once the first aid kit is open, is that none of the bottles and pouches are labeled in English; the writing seems to be linear runes arranged in pairs. also the container Rua pulls out and opens before ducking behind Phoebe, didn't look like peroxide or rubbing alcohol. It had a minty smelling greenish yellow paste in it.

As the cat applies it to the cuts it burns at first, but after a moment that goes away, replaced by a tingly half numb feeling, that make the bunny's arm and shoulder not want to move right if she tries. By the time Rua has put that container away, and wet a cloth with what smells like actual rubbing alcohol, it's starting to dry.

She'd barely be able to feel the blood and ointment being cleaned away, or the wound being disinfected, and what came next might feel a bit like being repeatedly poked with a dull twig. an odd tight feeling around where the cuts are would follow, before Rua comes back around in front of her. Wiping a bit of blood off of what looks like a curved sewing needle before rinsing it in alcohol and moving on to stitching Phoebe's arm, now kneeling in front of her.

"There we go. Much better." She comments, smiling as she finishes up by helping wipe the stray splotches out of her new friend's fur, brushing the fur down so it hides the stitches, rinsing her needle in alcohol again, and putting everything away. Been a while since I've had to do that. Pretty sure my hands weren't this small last time.
Also, pretty sure I was working on a stab wound in my own thigh last time... Huh... Forgot that detail.

"The numbness will go away in a few minutes. Try not to tear the stitches, alright?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe nodded in response. She didn't know enough about medicine to really think anything was weird about the medicine Rua was giving her. Her reading skills were basic at best, so she didn't recognize the runes as out of the ordinary either. "Thank you..." She said. "S-so... what do I do now?"
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh. Cool!" Just for the briefest moment a hint of a smile appears on Socks' face before he's able to quash it again. He gets to his feet and collects his scratching post from the coffee table.

"Interesting. Thank you." Holly says to Bridget before settling onto Amanda's shoulder. "Onwards, O noble Steed!" she jokes to the cat.

"Yeah! Let'th go! The thooner we thart the tour the thooner we can finiths it and have cookieth!" Sandy grins, tail wagging.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters