Re: 2018/05/16 - Angels We Have Heard

Post by NHWestoN »

Me, too, Cody.....you're not alone.
TheSilverFox51

Post by TheSilverFox51 »

Cody wrote:
Bill in OK wrote:
OrWasIt.EXE wrote:Is it just me, or does Fox look beefier than when he last appeared in this arc?
He just seems more buff than I remember.
Reminder:
from Heaven's Not Enough, Part 2.
For some reason, I preferred Fox the way he was before. I just find him way too hunky and beefy now, and it's a bit sad as he was my second favourite character. :cry:
I personally don't mind it, I like character development. Who was/is your first?
Allons-y
Cody

Post by Cody »

I personally don't mind it, I like character development. Who was/is your first?
I don't mind character development either, I'm just really not a fan of visible muscle mass and preferred the way he used to look like, thus he's dropped down from the second fave to 4th. uwu

King has been my favourite ever since he was introduced. X3 Breel is definitely second place now, with Keene right behind him on third place, now that he's had some development as well. Who're yours? o:
I'm caught in a life and I can't get out
Mctwisp

Post by Mctwisp »

Still he's just as hunk as before in this strip
"It's not a good thing to be remembered, and the worst is I remember." - McTwisp
Arvetis

Post by Arvetis »

I definitely prefer nerdy thin types to beefy hunks, but it's Fox's life to seek his own joy! (and Rick's comic to do the same)
Argent

Post by Argent »

The main problem I have with Fox being so obviously buff is there's no way you'd see that kind of detailed muscle definition through husky floof.

FEAR THE FLOOF.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

I suppose Fox's physical evolution fits in with how his character has wanted to become since we first met him - the standard "summer blockbuster hero type." Joining the force and losing Sasha to Kevin seem to prompted him to embark on a more "take-charge" approach to life ... worked for Teddy Roosevelt, right? Still, I miss the "softer" husky of relief and hope we're not gonna see Housepets! transform into Gymrats!.

It hasn't apparently changed Fox's personality, though; he's just as conflicted, impulsive, and vulnerable as ever. ....and it is Rick's world.