Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Chairoum »

If it's not too bold of me...
Whoops forgot a color. :P
Aaand, forgot to specify character type. Blargh.

Name: Agata Medina Romero.

Species: Pyrenean Mastiff.

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau.

Character Type: Main.

-Appearance-
First thing you notice, is just how tall she is. Very nearly five feet of dog, stopping just short at four feet, ten inches. Covered in heavy white fur, colored black in two large spots on her back, a black nose, with a patch resembling a square mustache on her upper lip, and two over each eye and ear. She's also ripped, or at least as much as a female her age can be. Typically, she can be seen wearing a white apron, and a collar with thumbs-up as the tag. The black around her eyes makes them difficult to see, but once noticed, they are a dark brown color.

-Personality-
She is the man your man could smell like. If that man was a woman. And a dog. But seriously now, she is a strong-willed old girl. True to her breed, she is hard-working, fond of children, calm, and quiet. She is also a mother several times over, and can play most children like a well-tuned fiddle, and sometimes adults as well. She doesn't complain, end of story. While being restrained, and polite, she has some powerful arms, and she will use them when words fail her, or if the situation calls for it. She's also riding a horse.

Background: Her parents were Spanish immigrants who purchased her as a reminder of their home. She lived a good life, did all that was asked of her, and looked after her human siblings as an elder sister should. Then her parents divorced. Her siblings went with their mother, and she went with their father. In the absence of a female presence in the home, because she had one of those Disney definitions of a home-'where the heart is' and all that-she took over the job. For ten years, she has looked after her father's house, cooked his meals, and occasionally taken a job to help with the bills, and all that jazz. She now lives with her eldest human brother, and his family, which intend to move to a new neighborhood; draw your own conclusions from that.

SPECIAL
STR-9
PER-9
END-5
CHA-6
INT-6
AGI-4
LUC-3

Color: #BF4080, if it's not taken.

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Name: Windchimes
Species: Cat (European Burmese)

Room: Yorkshire Fields (HP)

Appearance-: http://www.cfa.org/breeds/slideshow/sli ... rmese.html
Not much to say other than that. He’s rather long and lanky, contrary to the reference picture. He also plays the string bass (double bass, etc.). Collar is forest green with a bass-clef symbol made of metal, ceramic coated with the symbol being black and outlined in white.

Personality: Windchimes is a very quiet individual, almost antisocial even! However, this is simply because he prefers considering love, life, and the pursuit of happiness over carrying on conversation about the latest movie by Brad Pitt (or other similar things). Prone to fits of introspective scraping at the double bass that manages to sound terribly terribly sad, he’s also not one for many words. He communicates mainly through very detailed facial expressions. When he does talk, his voice is very low and scratchy from disuse but clearly musical and capable of skilled vocalization. Beware if he gets vocally mad, because you’ve SERIOUSLY screwed up in his book.

Other Notes: Windchimes is an ironic name, because both his instrument and his voice are firmly and immovably in the bass clef. He also is a member of Frank’s band: The Queen Nips, and is the bassist for the group. He’s had a few gigs where he went and played improv-Jazz in major key, and hopes to find some in Yorkshire. Incidentally, he has his own group of fangirls. The Queen Nips have temporarily scattered to escape the fan girls.

Favorites list:

Favorite artist – None, prefers improvisational music
Favorite food – Rueben Sandwhich, with side of pickle spear and a chocolate chip cookie. Accompany with glass or bottle of water.
Favorite activity – Improvising sad jazz tracks in minor keys
Motto: *smile*

-SPECIAL-

Strength: 6
Perception: 7
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 5
Luck: 5

Color, color, color... hmmm... how 'bout this?
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

Name: Cody North
Character: Main
Species/Breed: Dog, Siberian Husky
Parents: Wesley and Ashley North
Size: Large for his age
Neighborhood: Currently None

-Appearance-
A short hair Siberian husky. His silver wolf like fur and brown eyes inspired the brown collar and oak leaf license around his neck.

-Personality-
Cody may have some wolf in his blood, which would explain for his physique, love for cold weather, and loyalty he has for his parents. He's perky and very active. Cody is very friendly and sometimes doesn't understand others shyness. Cody loves any sport or game and was a avid competitor in jr. dog sports before he moved. He's very honest and doesn't keep much secrets. And when it comes to cats, he doesn't mind being pals.

-Other Notes-
- Cody's Father works as a pilot and his mother works on the home.
- Cody will occasionally get to fly with his father when his father has time for a joy trip in his bi-plane.
- Cody loves listening to up-beat rock with positive or fun lyrics.
- Cody had a cat as a good friend when he was puppy.
- Cody loves cold weather

-Background-
Cody was raised as a North since he was a puppy, and never knew much of a hard life. His family has moved three times and is hoping that his family will settle down soon. Cody, though he's had many friends, has never had any real best friends, leaving him a little disappointed, but he constantly looks for new friends anywhere he goes.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength - 8
Perception - 4
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 5
Intelligence - 5
Agility - 8
Luck - 5

Color: #008000
Last edited by Firewolf on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Firewolf Cody North S-8 P-4 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-5

Life is like a book, each day is a new page. You have the pen in hand, now what are you going to write? Are you going to write a horror, romance, a fantasy? But write carefully, for you are using a pen and pages cannot be erased.
BillTheSetite

Post by BillTheSetite »

Name: Senakhapep Wallace ("Sunny")

Species: Egyptian Cobra

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

-Appearance-
Don't let his nickname fool you. Sunny's scales are very dark-colored - borderline black in fact, with golden-yellow markings. Beady little red eyes hint at a possible genetic defect akin to albinism. As a signifier that he is indeed someone's pet and not something to be beaten with a rake, he has a little white collar with a little Was scepter hieroglyphic both etched on the back and dangling as a pendant.

-Personality-
Despite his parents' son's (his "owner" in all technicality) more gothic and emo dress and attitude, Sunny is just a relaxed cobra. He might use big words, and he can get a bit of a foul mouth when riled up, but for the most part he's just content with sunning himself and the occasional worship of the Egyptian God of the desert and storms, Set.

Other Notes:
He's domesticated and permitted to wander the area, but he has to have his venom milked once a week or else he's confined to his terrarium and his parents get fined. Has a habit of "tasting" freestanding ears (without using his fangs, of course) when bored.

SPECIAL
STR- 3 - Cobras aren't constrictors. Their defense mechanism is venom.
PER- 6 - Cobras hunt small rodents and other critters; he needs decent vision.
END- 6 - Egyptian Cobras are desert snakes, and have been known to swim.
CHA- 5 - He's a snake. He doesn't get out much.
INT- 7 - Snakes are smart.
AGI- 9 - Considering his body is essentially jut a spine and a head, he is rather flexible and quick.
LUC- 6 - He's luckier than most.

He's plain old Black (#000000).

Name: As of yet-unnamed Basenji.

Species: Basenji.

Neighborhood: Unknown, just another dude!

-Appearance-
He's a Basenji. I shall describe him later.

-Personality-
He's a Baseni. I shall describe him later.

Other Notes:

SPECIAL
STR-
PER-
END-
CHA-
INT-
AGI-
LUC-

His color shall be Forest Green (#408000).

Name: As of yet-unnamed Scottish Fold.

Species: Scottish Fold.

Neighborhood: Unknown, just another dude!

-Appearance-
Some Scottish Fold Thing.

-Personality-
Still working on it.

Other Notes:

SPECIAL
STR-
PER-
END-
CHA-
INT-
AGI-
LUC-

He shall be illustrious Orange (#FF8000).
Last edited by BillTheSetite on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
devils

Post by devils »

i got a question, is there a way to switch neighborhoods? My character is in BsM right now but since a new one just opened up, i'd rather start in a new one then try to pick up where BsM is right now
Cinder:S:5 P:6 E:3 C:5 I:8 A:7 L:2
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

devils wrote:i got a question, is there a way to switch neighborhoods? My character is in BsM right now but since a new one just opened up, i'd rather start in a new one then try to pick up where BsM is right now
Just create another character homie
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
devils

Post by devils »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:
devils wrote:i got a question, is there a way to switch neighborhoods? My character is in BsM right now but since a new one just opened up, i'd rather start in a new one then try to pick up where BsM is right now
well i haven't posted with him yet, so i figured why make another one when i would rather switch
Cinder:S:5 P:6 E:3 C:5 I:8 A:7 L:2
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

devils wrote:
Forty Six & 2 wrote:
well i haven't posted with him yet, so i figured why make another one when i would rather switch
O, well idk then, lol. It guess it would be ok to switch neighborhoods if you haven't posted, but I really don't know...
Off the Air.
FunkyChickenFace

Just tell RockstarRaccoon that you'd rather switch communities in a PM or in the BsM OOC. Outline a detailed reasoning. He should understand, because it seems legit from where I stand.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

-Name-
Chase Carpenter

-Character Type-
Main

-Species-
Corgi

-Age-
4.5 human years (15 ish pet years)

-Neighborhood-
Yorkshire Fields (Lives in the neighborhood already, not moving in...)

-Appearance-
Chase looks like King from HP!, not an exact clone, but the same sort of coloring pattern. He wears an orange collar with a frisbee tag with all the official tag information on it.

-Personality-
Chase is the life of the party, and a really friendly guy. He's not shy or reserved, but he's also not bouncing off the walls. He seems to have it all together on the outside. He's not too smart, but he's hardly dumb. He's just never been the best at anything. He's your average, run of the mill dog, and he's okay with that. He loves his dad, and is extremely loyal. Lance loves sports, and also has taken a liking to playing games with his dad, both sports and card/board games.

-Other Notes-
- Lives with his dad/owner, a very friendly, single guy who is a semi-professional athlete and is pretty well off financially.
- Lives in a very nice townhouse and has been known to host parties, with his dad's approval

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 6 (He can hold his own, but he's not overpowering)

Perception- 8 (Has a good sense of what's going on around him, and a good nose...)

Endurance- 5 (Pretty average...)

Charisma- 8 (Chase is the life of the party, very friendly, and a leader)

Intelligence- 6 (Not the brightest, but hardly dumb)

Agility- 4 (Kinda trips over his own paws sometimes, but not too bad)

Luck- 5 (He's basically a coin flip when it comes to luck ;-) )

color=#FF8000 is his Color :)
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
BillTheSetite

Post by BillTheSetite »

Added in two more dudes I might splice into either new games or other games, since I know Sunny can't really fit well in all game types, being a six foot cobra and all.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

EDIT: It seems I was a bit premature with this post, disregard it.
Last edited by ArgentFlame on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
BillTheSetite

Post by BillTheSetite »

Uh, what? Where did I harass anyone in a PF/HP chat?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Name: Bullet Hunt
Species: Dog (Beagle)

Neighborhood: Yorkshire Fields

Appearance:
I believe a picture is worth a thousand of words: Bullet (Updated 5/7/2011).

Bullet is shorter than most dogs, but not as short as a corgi. Think of Tiger's height.

Are we eating at a restaurant tonight!? (Old)
Bullet (Old)

Personality:
Bullet is a very well-mannered dog, perhaps partly due to his strict owner. Like most other Beagles, Bullet is gentle and good-natured. Bullet rarely goes outdoors, so he is also very curious and easily excitable.

Background:
Bullet's owner is an advertising agent specialized in TV commercials. When Bullet was still pup, he was initially bought from a pet store for one of his commercial. However, Bullet's owner decided to keep him even afterward. They have been living together ever since then.

Notes:
- Bullet lives in a tall apartment on F14. (Layout)
- Bullet calls his owner "master".
- Bullet's owner forbid him to eat kibble, since he was bought.
- Bullet usually eats people food.
- Due to his owner's inability to cook, Bullet usually eats instant food, frozen food, or simply at the restaurant (If his owner is present).
- Contradict to his name, Bullet knows nothing about guns and can't fight at all.
- Before the new PF laws came into effect, he was forbidden to go out by himself.
- Bullet starred in one of the tissue commercial when he was a pup.

SPECIAL:
STR-3 (Bullet is completely out of shape... From doing nothing)
PER-8 (Bullet's daily activities: Staring out from the balcony and identifying foods by smell)
END-3 (Bullet is completely out of shape... From doing nothing)
CHA-10 (Bullet is caring, well-mannered, and sincere. People won't suspect/care if he DOES lie)
INT-6 (Bullet isn't stupid, but not smart either)
AGI-6 (For being a small dog)
LUC-6 (Lucky enough not to be a stray)

Color: #EE5F00

Edit: Fixed some typos, added information, updated picture, etc...
Edit2: Added picture.
Edit3: Updated picture.
Last edited by Aquablast on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Name – Scarlet

Gender- Female

Species – Eastern Grey Squirrel

Age – 1 1/2 Human years (~10.5 Pet years)

Neighborhood- Sun Plateau

Appearance – Picture
She pretty much looks exactly like that, except with Dark green eyes. She stands a little over one foot tall.

Personality – Scarlet is a very playful squirrel, and can get along easily with new animals. She is more mature then you would think, but can be naive at times.

Other Notes -
-has been living on her own for several months now
-Knows little to nothing about humans and their technology.

SPECIAL -
(Str/End cut in half due to age)
Str = 2 (Would have been 4)
Per = 7 (Gotta be perceptive to survive)
End = 3 (Would have been 6)
Cha = 7 (How could you not love a cute little squirrel?)
Int = 4 (All she knows is how to survive in the wild)
Agl = 9 (She can jump pretty high, and is all around very agile)
Luk = 5 (Average luck)

Gonna use This color, #8000BF

Name – Zoey

Gender- Female

Species – Red Fox

Age – 2 Human years (~7 Pet years)

Neighborhood- Oasis Towers

Appearance – Picture
She has a big fluffy tail and has emerald eyes.

Personality – Zoey is very energetic and playful. She is easily entertained, she can spend hours just watching insects, chasing a fly, or something caught up in a breeze. Zoey is not easily scared, and can be naive most of the time but she is always curious about new things.

Other Notes -
-Has been separated from her parents for as long as she can remember.
-Grew up with a small pack of stray dogs, which has given her many dog traits.
-Was caught by animal control one day when the pack was fleeing from behind a restaurant. Zoey took a wrong turn and got cornered by them,captured, and then taken to a pet shelter.

SPECIAL -
(Str/End cut due to age)
Str = 4 (Cut down from 6)
Per = 7
End = 7
Cha = 6
Int = 4
Agl = 7
Luk = 5

I'll just use this color, #BF4000
Last edited by Neko on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

-Name-
Guy Pennington

-Character Type-
Main

-Gender-
Male

-Species-
Dalmation

-Age-
6 (21)

-Neighborhood-
Sunset Plateau

-Appearance-
A typical dalmation's fur pattern and leafy green eyes. The only notable thing would be the large black spot over his left eye. He's a pretty lean dog, not very muscular and of pretty good height(4'7").

-Personality-
Guys is generally a nice guy. He's easy to get along with and is very patient. He tends to stick to the back of a crowd, however, and prefers not to draw attention to himself. The only time he puts this aside is during a performance.

-Notes-
-Guy was a guitarist in a band called Starlight Prize, based in the city of Yorkshire Fields.
-He wears a generic black collar around his neck with a ordinary silver dog tags dangling from it.
-Guy usually has his guitar case with him. Inside it is the same guitar he's had since he started playing. The intrument is covered with all manner of stickers and the like.

-Background-
Guy was born and raised in Yorkshire Fields, he lived most of his life before the Pet Friendly laws were enforced in the city. He and his best friend, Angel Delacruz from Yorkshire, founded the band, Starlight Prize. But shortly after the band hit the big time, they broke up, and after that, Guy's owner was offered a studio job near Sunset Plateau. Just like that, Guy was forced to pack up and leave his former band mates behind. Now he's been in Sunset Plateau for nearly two years. Guy's settled in for the most part, but he still longs for his old life.

Str- 6
Per- 5
End- 7
Cha- 6
Int- 8
Agi- 5
Luc- 5

#00BF00
The Game

Post by The Game »

Name: Destiny Black

Species: Tabby Cat

Neighborhood: Sunset

Main Character

Appearance:
Destiny is mostly gray, with black stripes all over her. She has green eyes that always seem to be looking for something. Her collar is black, with a simple silver 'D' as the tag. She wears silver hoop earrings, and a special ring that she uses to pick locks. She usually has a pair of super dark sunglasses on, that have a mirror in them so she can see behind her. She has a watch that not only tells the time, but also acts as a kind of joy buzzer. It gives a small shock, but it's not able to really hurt somebody.

Personality: Destiny thinks she's a spy. In fact, she's a very good spy. She can be paranoid, thinking that whoever she's with is someone that wants to know all her secrets. But after she's sure you can be trusted, she becomes a great, and loyal friend. She can often get into trouble, thinking someone else is a villain, but she always tries to fix whatever mess she made. She has a love for writing, though she never shows anyone her work. There's always something she's excited about, and she loves having fun. if she's not smiling there's something very, very wrong.

Other: She been in martial arts classes since she was a kitten.
She doesn't always act like a spy. Just the majority of the time.
Her dad is a detective, and she really admires him.

S- 6 Just strong enough to flip somebody.
P- 7 Aware of where she is and who she's with.
E- 5 She does get tired after running for a while, but she can take a hit. Not a lot of hits, but a hit.
C- 8 She's very good at persuading someone.
I- 7 She's very smart, especially with things like chemicals and biology (she says she has to know the human, cat, and dog body to know how to hit pressure points and such), but other things can leave her with a blank look.
A- 7 She's fast and furious.
L- 3 Not the luckiest person around. Seriously.

rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Um just a quick question. how do i link my sheet here because i posted my sheet in the OT forum. here is the sheet

scroll down a little more for my sheet
Last edited by rempar11 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Code: Select all

[url=*Put the link to the sheet here]-You can write anything here, this is how the link will be displayed.-[/url]
For example, this:

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=408&p=53652#p53652]Glenn's sheet[/url]
Will display like this:
Glenn's sheet
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

i can't believe i never posted it here but well here it is

-Name-
Andy Klingbolt

-Species-
Dog - pure white German Australian shepherd - male

-Age-

-Neighborhood-
Oasis Towers

-Appearance-
He is seen wearing a dog tag of his (old) owner. He has one blue patch on his left eye and has a ring in his right ear and he (sometimes) wears a arctic camo hat with a gas mask.

-Personality-
Hes never seen the outside world so he has not been given a full title, but know how to handle a lot of things around the bend. But he just Freaks when he is remind of memories and sometimes just spazes.

-Other Notes-
He was in the gulf war and it explains a lot.He is small fast and in control at most times. Hes a war vet

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 6 hes very strong for his size
Perception- 8 hes very fast to any moves
Endurance- 8 he can march on end for 10 or more hours
Charisma- 3 ya he cant tell a lie
Intelligence- 5 eh normal for his age
Agility- 8 can turn on a dime
Luck-3 not very lucky

and this color is ok i guess
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Just a general announcement for everyone that i rp with,

I havnt been on most of today or yesterday, because of my mom's surgery, however she's fine now and i somehow hope to read the rps that i missed.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Name: Alexandra
Species: Fox (Kitsune)

Age: Looks (in pet years) 18, but is about 315 years old.

-Appearance-
Alexandra looks like most Fox’s but has a thing about her… it has to do with the three tails she has but.. most people say it her personality.

-Personality-
Alexandra, unlike most Kitsune, doesn’t like to play practical jokes on people, if not prefers to talk to them. She’s rather shy with people she likes, but loves to flirt with people. Though she is very, very attractive towards those who are magically inclined.
-Other Notes-
Has gold eye and her tail curl like a Vulpix.

-SPECIAL-

Strength-2

Perception-9

Endurance-2

Charisma- 8

Intelligence- 8

Agility-2

Luck- 7
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
FunkyChickenFace

1. Which neighborhood?
2. Not entirely sure how this fits under the premise, unless she's been captured by a priest or something else with the know how.
3. Wouldn't a kitsune fall under a divine-being type thing, like with Pete and Tarot?
4. By my memory, Kitsune should be more agile than a two. More like a seven.

Just my thoughts. Please don't take offense or something....
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:1. Which neighborhood?
2. Not entirely sure how this fits under the premise, unless she's been captured by a priest or something else with the know how.
3. Wouldn't a kitsune fall under a divine-being type thing, like with Pete and Tarot?
4. By my memory, Kitsune should be more agile than a two. More like a seven.

Just my thoughts. Please don't take offense or something....
1. Radiant Gardens.
2. It fits in with the current plot in Radiant Gardens.
3. Yes, and this character will be used sparingly.
4. You are right, the stats are all wrong.

Athlon > Next time, send this to me via PM.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Srryyyyy.... but... ya...

on the stats... kitsune we're either lucky of agile... so.. ya.... I went with lucky.. -has been reading an online comic recently...-
FunkyChickenFace

Online comic is inferior to Wikipedia.

That is all
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

>.> its also a character... point as in what? I can't god mode it...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:>.> its also a character... point as in what? I can't god mode it...
Yes, but Alexandra should be tripping on her feet, hardly able to lift 5lbs, and not able to take a hit at all.
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Name: Flint
Species: Flying Squirrel

-Appearance-
Height: 3'2" (4'8" on the IRC)
Wears a ragged pair of pants with a hole in the back for his tail.
Brown colored with Tan on his chest, around his mouth and eyes.
Looks like this. (UTC)
Drawing of Flint by Lucid.
3rd and favorite Drawing of Flint by Souji. ^^
(Thanks so much you two. ^^)

-Personality-
Flint is a happy go lucky type of guy that likes to spend his time in the forest. He is generally shy around others and also is very easily frightened. He is very friendly if you get to know him but might become a bit clingy because he does not have very many friends. He is not very good with trends of any sorts because he lives alone in the woods. Has a very care-free attitude because he does not have any duties he needs to fulfill. When he makes any mistakes against others, he usually beats himself up for it. He is also a pacifist of sorts and tries to avoid violence at all costs.

-Other Notes-
Though having wings, he does not tend to use them all that often.
Lives on a tree half a mile into the forest, the only thing that the tree has are two hammocks so he lives in simplicity.
Does not have a owner.
In the case that he is not able to find enough food for himself, he does minor theft. He is very good at picking locks and moving around sneakily and unnoticed. He does not take much in the case that he does steal, only like a single food item or product like a pack of band-aids. If he can, he tries to return the product after he used it.
He has a fear of people licking him, he thinks of it as someone is tasting him and will run off without a second thought.

-SPECIAL-

Strength-4 (Does not use his strength much other than for climbing trees.)

Perception-9 (Being a squirrel, he is forced to stay alert of his environment.)

Endurance-5 (Is very fragile but can keep his pace for quite some time.)

Charisma- 4 (Is not the best at wording, when saying something it usually sounds like he is saying something completely different. Also because he is shy.)

Intelligence- 5 (Because he lives so simply, he had a lot of time to study. (To explain this, he stole books. Rest assured he returned them when he finished.))

Agility-10 (Being a squirrel, they have adapted to speed to escape predators.)

Luck- 2 (Is very clumsy and gets into a lot of bad situations.)
Last edited by FlintTheSquirrel on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

So what neighborhood is he in?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

FlintTheSquirrel

Have not decided yet, I am just putting it here for future reference.
FunkyChickenFace

Make sure that Flint fits into whatever room you do join. The profiles of the neighborhoods are kinda critical to having fun.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

You know what, I'll take a shot at this as well, if I can remember everything, if not, I'll just edit some more. This will be my very first RP character n something that isn't D&D. I hope I don't mess this up.

-Name- Shamrock Garrett

-Species- Dog, Golden Labrador Retriever

-Character Type- Main

-Age- 26 (roughly 7.5 human years)

-Neighborhood- Sunset Plateau

-Appearance- Golden fur, fairly short. His eyes are very hazel, and he has long floppy ears that tend to stand up on occasion. His tail is moderately long. His build is of a muscular type. He wears an orange collar with a green shamrock for an emblem. Wears a pair of black DJ'ing headphones above his collar.

-Personality- Very outgoing, makes friends very easily. He can always see the good in someone even if they've had a bad past. Very easily entertained, especially with a tennis ball or frisbee. Always has a huge smile on his face and will laugh at nearly any joke. Very loyal to his friends. Tends to listen to hard rock under a tree when he's bored.

-Notes- Shamrock was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland.
He moved to the United States when he was just a pup, so he never really saw much of his home. He most certainly wishes to revisit his homeland.
At the age of 16, he became captain for his school's water polo team and swim team, and excelled in both, earning his school 2 banners and four trophies.
He recently has begun working out to improve his physique, because he wants to remember how he felt back in school.
He is really good at taking and following orders, just the way his parents raised him.
Has the uncanny ability to play the guitar, despite many snapped strings over the years.
All his life, things have been on his side, mostly he believes, due to his "Luck of the Irish"

S.P.E.C I.A.L.
Str- 6 (Some remnants remain from his water polo days)
Prc- 4 (Never really saw the world around him too much)
End- 7 (Always been one for the long haul, sort of)
Cha- 4 (Not really good at influencing others)
Int- 5 (Pretty average, B student in school)
Agi- 7 (Quicker than most of the other dogs in school)
Luc- 9 (Luck of the Irish might not be a myth after all)
Last edited by Challenger01 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

[quote="Challenger01"]You know what, I'll take a shot at this as well, if I can remember everything, if not, I'll just edit some more. This will be my very first RP character n something that isn't D&D. I hope I don't mess this up.

quote]

You'll also need to post your character in the Sunset Plataeu OOC too
Off the Air.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

I just wanted to get it on here first so if there were any mistakes, someone could point them out so I don't feel stupid before posting in another thread. I'll make sure to do that now that it sounds like you're making it sound like I did it right!
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

I was suggested to put a link to a topic I just created in this OOC section.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... f=12&t=840
GO checkie! I hope we can help each other with this li'l idea :mrgreen:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Valerio's project is not a HP Roleplay, so you need to post this into his thread, and not here. Unless you're going to move Pawtrick in an rp.

Please and thankies! :mrgreen:
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Thanks for that, apparently I'm still a little new. Is there anyway to completely delete a post?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Challenger01 wrote:Thanks for that, apparently I'm still a little new. Is there anyway to completely delete a post?
That's what us mods are for. :)
FlintTheSquirrel

ctcmjh wrote:
Challenger01 wrote:Thanks for that, apparently I'm still a little new. Is there anyway to completely delete a post?
That's what us mods are for. :)
Just to state, there is a way to delete your own posts. Press edit on that post, check the box that says "[ Once deleted the post cannot be recovered ]" Then submit.