Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Favorite Webcomic/Comic Series/Graphic novel 

Post Re: Favorite Webcomic/Comic Series/Graphic novel
Housepets! is one of them obviously, but definitely my favorite comic ever is Calvin and Hobbes, got to love the classic Sunday funnies. Other than that there aren't really many that I read, I haven't had time.
Edit: I can't believe I forgot about THEGaMERCaT and Savestate, they are amazingly well-written and funny. There is also Freefall, which is okay, I like it but haven't been able to get into it.

Last edited by TheSilverFox51 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:34 am
Bringing Foxy Back

Housepets! owes so much to Calvin and Hobbes, so it makes sense HP! fans like it!

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:59 pm
Profile WWW

Been reading a Zootopia fancomic series called Black Jack for a while now. Nearing its end, with the authors stating that when it's over, a new story involving OCs introduced in the comic will be given the entirety of the focus.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:15 am
Profile WWW

TheSilverFox51 Wrote:
CanzetYote Wrote:
Besides Housepets, I love Get Fuzzy, Zoophobia, TwoKinds and Inhuman.

Zoophobia by Vivienne Medrano? That was an amazing webcomic, but the author just sort of cut it off instead of trying to fix it, so that was a bummer.

From what I gathered she experienced a campaign of massive online harassment, something that down the line contributed to her becoming burnt out wrt. Zoophobia. She's in animation now. And I think her current project takes place in the same universe?

Wanderer Wrote:
You don't need a job, you need money.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:34 pm

Liam Wrote:
TheSilverFox51 Wrote:
CanzetYote Wrote:

Zoophobia by Vivienne Medrano? That was an amazing webcomic, but the author just sort of cut it off instead of trying to fix it, so that was a bummer.

From what I gathered she experienced a campaign of massive online harassment, something that down the line contributed to her becoming burnt out wrt. Zoophobia. She's in animation now. And I think her current project takes place in the same universe?

From some videos on her YouTube channel, I had gathered that she didn't like the way it had turned out (being her first webcomic and all), I didn't hear anything about harassment, but that sucks if that's one of the reasons. On a different note, isn't her new project called Hazbin Hotel? I think I like the idea, but we'll have to see how it turns out.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:32 pm
Bringing Foxy Back

Liam Wrote:
TheSilverFox51 Wrote:
CanzetYote Wrote:

Man, why do people on the internet have to be evil...

Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15