HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, I've never really been given cause to consider them," Zach explained, holding out a handpaw - which shook a little - for Heather. "Not really beyond some spin beautiful webs. Works of art in miniature silk. Others can kill you and, every so often, you'll meet a nice one like Charlotte on a farm. There's stories about that one but, beyond that? Mother always said that, if you do not bother them, they won't bother you."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Is everyone okay? Did it bite anyone?" Derek asks, keeping the snake pinned.

--------------------
"No... It's okay... I'm sorry. It's just... That's where Mike and I were going for our honeymoon, that's all... He... Passed away before our wedding." Frances explains, not wanting to tell the whole story again. "You go and have a great time. I wouldn't want to get in your way or anything. And I don't think I'd enjoy it there now anyway... Not without Mike..."

--------------------
Scotty makes a show of stroking his chin as he thinks.
"Hello, my name is Anthweather? Pandaz rool, catz drool?" he writes with a grin.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star nodded at Trello, taking the phone from her collar and hitting the contact button for this 'Hunk'. As the phone began to ring in awaiting to be picked up Star looked at Trello, oddly calm, "So... should I do the talking or would you prefer to take over and I merely hold?" He held the phone between them and continued in his head, As, while there is a potentially deadly snake in the room, I'd also like to avoid dying of embarrassment.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"No... It's okay... I'm sorry. It's just... That's where Mike and I were going for our honeymoon, that's all... He... Passed away before our wedding." Frances explains, not wanting to tell the whole story again. "You go and have a great time. I wouldn't want to get in your way or anything. And I don't think I'd enjoy it there now anyway... Not without Mike..."
"You are going to enjoy your son's first new steps, tomorrow morning," Amadora said. "Speaking of which, I think its really time for us to go sleep." She threw Caesar a glance that spoke volumes.
Caesar nodded. "That will be a great moment indeed. Sorry for taking so much of your time, housemistress. We'll take our leave now."
---
Rikki emerged from under the bed. She looked all ruffled up, but proud and stern as she kept the snake in her hands. "OK, you slitherer. What was the idea?!"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I..." Will got up off of his back for the second time that day, panting hard for the breath that had been shocked out of his system. "I'm... okay... no... bites... that I... can tell..." His eyes were wide, and staring at the reptile currently trapped under kitchenware. "Why... is there a... snake in... here?" A small part of himself took note that this was the longest he'd gone without stuttering, though he figured his shuddering breaths in-between words made normal talking hard enough anyway.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Up to you Val if the snake talks. I'll fill in the blanks after a yea or nea. Also, I THINK that's, everyone? Minus Civ's character in the shower, that snake has since moved on.

*SPAT!* A wad of spit went into Rikki's face!

"YOU'LL GET NOTHING FROM ME! NOTHING!" The snake in Rikki's paws shouted. At that moment, 6 Left Arms(tactical, black garbed, Ghillie suited gas mask wearing pandas) burst into the room, pointing uzis, yes, uzis, aimed at the snake. Mitch put his phone back in his collar. The gun's red laser sights pointed at the snake.

"Yes, sorry love, you are a ferret," he said, "I'm gonna eat that for a while aren't I." Mitch walked up to the snake.

"Last chance," he said, pointing a poison dart at the snake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The phone in Star's hands beeped.

"Heyo Hubert here, what's up sis?" said a voice on the other end.

"Hey Hunk! Hey we got an ap situation here, gonna need you and your boys, BIG cobra, over at the new ferret's place. The one Aimswitch bolted earlier," Trello said.

"All right, we'll get there, you can't handle it?" He replied.

"Well, my hands are tied on a basket and a human has it maintained for now," Trello said.

"Okay, we'll be right over," was the last reply, then a click.

"Thanks Star. Now does anyone want to take a crack and tranquilizing our beastie here?" She asked.

"KILLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS, KILLLLLLLLSHP, UUUUUUUUUSHHHHP, KILLLLLLLLLLSHP, YOU!" Was all the snake could manage at Will.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Madam, it won't be a problem," Antario said to Frances, "If you change your mind, we leave tomorrow afternoon, but I suggest you pack now. Fellow relations. If ye be in mind to retire, would you please allow us to accommodate you? We will NOT have you sleeping in the woods."

Borues nodded.

"I wouldn't have it either," he stated flatly. While Borues was only one bear, he was one, BIG bear. MORE than capable of tossing about a couple of wolves. While he didn't threaten, his words carried weight.

Anthweather couldn't help but giggle at Scotty.

"Oh come now, it's not like that," she said to him, smiling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heather nodded.

"That is generally the case," Heather said, "That does not mean though, that we don't mind occasional company. Though most won't admit it. We also, well, us big ones anyway, like you to know of where we are. I generally reside behind the shower cabinet, and I do like my privacy, but don't hesitate to stop for a visit now and then. It's not good to just talk to yourself."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I may take you up on that," Zachary admitted. "although I should confess I do have to move tomorrow. The lovely Aryle has asked me to move into a much better apartment in a complex her family owns. Or she'll join them in hunting me down with crossbows. Either way, same end. So," he added, sitting up, "in the name of friendship, Heather, I say this. I'll be packing a case so there's always room for you if you want to come with me? I think I'd like double the friends there."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:*SPAT!* A wad of spit went into Rikki's face!
"YOU'LL GET NOTHING FROM ME! NOTHING!" The snake in Rikki's paws shouted. At that moment, 6 Left Arms(tactical, black garbed, Ghillie suited gas mask wearing pandas) burst into the room, pointing uzis, yes, uzis, aimed at the snake. Mitch put his phone back in his collar. The gun's red laser sights pointed at the snake.
"Yes, sorry love, you are a ferret," he said, "I'm gonna eat that for a while aren't I." Mitch walked up to the snake.
"Last chance," he said, pointing a poison dart at the snake.
"Ha! Do you believe I'm that weak?! Mammal, I'd rather DIE than*ick!*" That last came when Rikki grabbed him by the throat in an iron squeeze! Her other paw's claws tickled him under his chin. Her teeth gleamed with bloodlust. "Prey! You talk now, or you'll do it anyway. Only, by then I will have you partly skinned and partly cooked. And even then, if you won't talk, you'll die knowing I'll do the same with the rest of your swarm. One. By. One." Her muzzle came an inch from the dry snouth. She licked it as if tasting it. "Tomorrow I'll be having a nuptial banquet. We'll a *lot* of meat..."
If a snake could sweat, he'd be drenched in it by now. "YOU'LL GET EVERYTHING FROM ME! EVERYTHING! WHADDAYAWANTOTKNOW?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko stood there in the shower, blissfully unaware in his ignorance of what was going on outside of the bathtub. The sound of the water and the ceiling fan prevented him from hearing the snake. Along with his other senses preoccupied with the smell of the bathroom and shampoo and the looks of the shower with the curtain blocking the view of the rest of the bathroom. Processing all the new stuff the old things that would have let on there was a snake in the room went right over his head like a joke would go over some.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thank you, but no. You go and have fun. I'll be here making new memories with Scotty and the Leones and whichever wolves and pandas say behind, I'm sure."

--------------------
xhunterko wrote:Anthweather couldn't help but giggle at Scotty.

"Oh come now, it's not like that," she said to him, smiling.
"It's a compliment then?" Scotty writes. He shows Anthweather the pad and then writes some more.
"Scotty, you're handsome? Scotty, you have a cute smile? Scotty, your guns are so hot?" After waiting an appropriate amount of time for Anthweather to read the pad, Scotty flexes a couple of times, showing off the muscles built from years of pushing around his chair.

--------------------
"As soon as I lift the board it's free." Derek opines. "So I can't do anyfink. An' dat's good, Will. Just stay back out o' reach just in case, okay?"
"'Ave ya got any more o' dose tranq darts dey used on Meeko earlier, Miss Panda?" Chris suggests, not yet knowing the panda's name.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thank you, but no. You go and have fun. I'll be here making new memories with Scotty and the Leones and whichever wolves and pandas say behind, I'm sure."
Amadora bowed in respect, something she rarely did with a human. "Sleep peacefully. You are tied with the Leone family, and this means you are tied with our pack as well. Whatever you need, just ask. See you." And with that, the wolves took their leave -more than one of them still singing/hiccupping song over some one too many sodas...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

No less than ten Left Arms were waiting for them outside. They bowed before Amadora and the pack. One stepped forward.

"Milady, if you would follow us, we have accommodations for you already set up in the village," he said, "Unless you are more comfortable with taking your chances in the woods, then we will accompany you there as well. Your decision."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fine I'll talksssss, but you won't like it," And the snake's mouth ran like a waterfall of a deep forest conspiracy. Comprised of a shipment of rattlesnakes that was bound for a circus but was knocked out of the same cargo bay doors of a plane that Mitch was that also miraculously survived. Along with a local band of squirrels that somehow viewed the pandas of violators of sacred ground. And of cows that so hated outsiders they'd be willing to stampede any place to smithereens. Mitch caught himself chuckling at the cows. But it was no joke. The conspiracy ran deep.

"Thatssss all YOU'LL get out of me!" Said the snake, as he pushed his tongue in his mouth, and nothing happened. He cursed, and cursed, and cursed again. The poison tooth didn't work! He was drug out of the room cursing with a bag over his head as the Left Arms took him away. Mitch shook his head, and thought for a moment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The tell tell whistle of a dart pierced through the air and struck it's target. The snake dropped still as a large male panda with a crossbow walked in.

"Well now, that was a lucky shot!" he said.

"Come now brother, that was skill," Trello said, another panda walked behind him, holding yet another snake!

"This fella was coming out of the bathroom, I think that's all of 'em," Hubert nodded, and stuffed the snake in the basket, "Well, let's go, wish we could stay and chat more folks but we gotta get." Trello nodded. Then looked to Star.

"It was nice meeting you Star, I guess we'll talk again some other time, later!" She said, leaving with the others. Taking the snakes with them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heather was quiet a moment.

"Well, we'll see," Heather said, "Provided, you think about what you know about spiders, and reevaluate it. Good night." She stated, leaving.
"Good night Scotty, see you tomorrow," Anthweather said and signed, leaving with the other pandas and the wolves.
Benjamin had a lot to think about too.

He took out a phone to make a call to Mister Spencers of Merriweather Island, then he thought a moment. Then nodded. Then crawled into bed with his wife.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You'll be OK, Heather," Zachary said, watching the Tarantula scuttle off, "but I don't think you needed me to tell you that, eh?" With that he la down, facing upward on the bed and picked up his book to try and read a few more pages. The need for sleep wasn't troubling him much right now.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

THE NEXT MORNING>>>>>>

Chirp! Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!
Scotty rolls over and gropes for his alarm clock, not bothering to open his eyes. Not finding it, he reaches a little further...
FLUMP!
The cat's eyes fly open as he tumbles to the floor, knocking the wheelchair by his bed backwards.
Chirp! Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!
He rolls his eyes and shakes a listless fist at the clock before pulling himself awkwardly up into the chair. Safely ensconced, he wheels to his bedside table and slaps the button to shut the clock up. He rolls his chair to the mirror and grooms a little before sliding open his bedroom door and heading for the kitchen. Frances isn't up yet so the cat leaves the radio and television off and pours himself a bowl of Kitty Kibble and a glass of milk. He balances the breakfast on a tray on his lap and then heads out to the deck to eat. Idly he wonders if any pandas or wolves are watching him even as he watches a couple of birds splashing in the bird bath.

--------------------
Over at the Martin residence, Chris and Derek are discussing the merits, or lack thereof, of American breakfast sausages verses British breakfast sausages while a newsreader drones about doom and gloom and the day's weather on the television. There's a spare plate of sausages, baked beans, eggs, bacon and hash browns keeping warm in the oven for Meeko when he wakes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Big day today," Zachary told himself as he packed his things into a medium size case. He'd been woken at dumpster O'clock, that regular time when the truck came by and scattered the homeless living in the trash containers... not that there were any nowadays, of course and he left the case open on the bed. "For you, Heather," he told the ceiling, in the rough spot the Tarantula had vanished last night. "I was serious about taking a friend with me if you want to come, Pretty lady." In his heart of hearts he wasn't really that sure but he figured it better to be friends with the scary things than forever running from them.

He exited his little hideaway into the morning sun and sniffed the fetid air that still stung of the contents of dumpsters freshly emptied. He fished a battered collar from his pocket and put it on before making his way to the Pizza shop just before it opened. "I said I'd pay back for the food," he reminded himself, taking pride in doing what he'd promised for once as he knocked the door and brushed down his headfur against the wind.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Back in Valiant and Belisarius' room, the old-style alarm clock started ringing loudly. It went on for 3 seconds...before a fuzzy fist smashed it to smitherens in a spray of glass and gears.
"Why do you keep buying that stuff if you just break it?" Valiant mumbled, rubbing his eyes with his furry paw. He yawned.
"Makes me feel better," the big wolf laying at his side answered. Belisarius then started stretching, back and joints popping, yawning and showing a proud double row of teeth. "Better."
"Oh, indeed," the Italian wolfdog said, hearts popping in his eyes. "And you know what would make me feel even better right now..?" he grinned as his paw started rubbing Bel's tummy--
then his mechanical arm started beeping!
"lemme guess," Belisarius chuckled. "A phone call from an old friend?"
Ears low, Valiant tapped the compartment that held his phone, and a panel slid out, revealing the screen. "Jason," he said. "That you?"
In the meantime, Belisarius just decided to play the show-off, going on all 4s and making sure to 'stretch' and shake in a mooost seductive way.
Valiant whined, desperate. "I hate you!"
"What was that?" said a human's voice from the phone.
Blushing like a beet root, the dog said in a hurry. "NOTHING! Nothing at all! Just my boyfriend being a teas--I mean, what a *pleasure* to hear from you again! Where are you?"
"Did I hear that right? Boyfriend? Hah! I knew you'd get lucky one day, grumpy!"
"Grumpy?" the wolf asked, leaning over Valiant's shoulder. "He's not grumpy! Oh, and I'm Belisarius. You the guy who fixed his arm?"
"That would be me, and oh my, you're one *big* guy. Very lucky indeed, my pup. heh!"
"Pleasetellmethisisanightmare..." the dog whined again.
"We are expecting you, Mr. Fixit! Where are you now?"
"Just arrived! Wait, I'll honk!"
The wall, the windows, the whole house was shaken from what sounded like the mother of all ship's horns!
---
Down at ground floor of Leone's house, the wolf pack was just waking up. They were unusually late, but it was also true they were not off hunting this time, and they had eaten their fill at the party. And Miss Leone had said she had some meat stored in the freezer, so one by the 11 canines lazily stretched and shook, taking just an extra minute to get used to the new surroundings...
"I will concede it," Amadora said. "It beats a cave."
"And one day we will be having our own place," said Casesar, hopeful...
"Watch it, old pup," she warned her mate. "I still don't think we should get too--hm?"
The noise made all pointed ears to perk up. "Truck," said Antonius, peeking from the windows. "Big. Very big."
All of a sudden, everyone was well awake and checking the silver monster in front of Leone house.
"What's it doing here?"
"Come to take us away?"
"IT'S A TRAP!" barked Lucilla happily, making everyone jump.
The scarred Titus shot her the fire eye. "You do that again, young lady and--" he was interrupted by the blast that rattled the house!
---
"PIPPO IS COMING! EVERYONE TO THE SHELTERS!" screamed Elio Leone jumping out the bed and getting ready to... "What happened?" And the stupor turned into rage as he went to the window, glaring. "And now who's the punk that parked that thing here in the middle--" then he saw the door opening and a very familiar figure getting off the vehicle. "Well, he surely knows how to make a grand entrance..."
---
Rikki couldn't still believe she had gotten some sleep at all. The pandas were quite upset by this 'conspiracy' thing, and she too was uneasy on this matter. She hadn't considered that the local ferals could actually feel threatened from the newcomers without even talking to them first.
She sighed, but didn't leave Mitch's arms. They say that humans got the worst when it comes to paranoia, but... truth was, life wasn't easy, and so weren't diplomatic relations. For an egoistical moment, the black ferret hoped she hadn't to postpone her wedding because of this new matter. But she knew that she would, should it be--
Then one powerful siren sounded from the residential center!
Rikki was full awake in a moment. "Mitch! Did you hear that?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I forgot the Aimswitch's girls name.

"Five more minutes, pretty please?" Mitch grumbled from Rikki's bed. He yawned, got up, and began to stretch.

"Yes, I heard," he said, then he checked his phone, then nodded.

"Seems val's friend is here," he said, then he looked at her pouting, continuing to stretch.

"Too bad we couldn't have five more minutes," he said, grinning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the panda village, everyone was scurrying about. The almost 300 pandas were about to be joined by 200 more animals that morning. The last houses were being built. The municipal offices were being barely finished. And everyone was about decorating the place. The newcomers wouldn't be there for another hour or so. The plane taking away the wedding party wouldn't be there until that afternoon. And so, ONE pair of pandas, Benjamin and Nora, slept in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another panda waited behind the pizza place for a certain hound, checking his watch, Star had at least an extra half an hour. Provided the weather held up. A young lady Aimswitch was with him, and walked out to meet the fox.

"Well, that you did," she said, "Remember me?" She said from behind.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Five more minutes, pretty please?" Mitch grumbled from Rikki's bed. He yawned, got up, and began to stretch.
"Yes, I heard," he said, then he checked his phone, then nodded.
"Seems val's friend is here," he said, then he looked at her pouting, continuing to stretch.
"Too bad we couldn't have five more minutes," he said, grinning.
"When I'm officially Princess, we'll have all the five extra minutes we need," Rikki almost purred as she kissed his neck. "Wedding today? Or state affairs?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary jumped slightly as he was hailed and turned to face his sneaker. "Pandas who can sneak up on me," he mock complained, "that's not fair! Good morning."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

With all the activity of the day finished up with a shower and dinner, along with getting to know Chris and Derek a little better. Meeko was rather glad to finally be able to settle down to actually call it a day. From arriving to a new town, meeting the locals, to being tranquilized, and getting a apparently new home. His senses were overloaded and he was beat, though it did not help with his sleep, even with the relative safety. It was a rather usual fitful night of waking up at random times, though being safe took away the purpose of getting up and moving positions. Even though he was offered some pretty nice sleeping arrangements in the end he ended up choosing the most familiar floor.

He was awake with the sunrise, though being unsure of what to do since his usual routine was rather messed up he waited for the others to get up and do their thing. Lying down he checked the picture of his biological family, while listening to the muffled voices of his new family. After that Meeko stretched himself out and prepared for the new day and got up at the smell of food, something he would no longer need to worry about. Spending more than enough time being a shut in he went out to the sound of the others to greet them with a good morning.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

On the deck, Scotty does a cartoonish spit take with the last of his milk, nearly dropping the glass in shock. He shoves his tray onto the outdoor table and whizzes to the front window to see what all the racket is.

Upstairs, Frances rolls over in her bed.
"Shut up, Dumbo, and eat your peanuts!" she mumbles.

--------------------
"Oop, pardon me." Derek gins as the horn sounds in the distance, making Chris giggle.
"Mornin', Meeko. Yer brekkie's in da oven keepin' warm. Use da mitts 'cause de plate'll be 'ot. Feel free to leave anyfink ya don't like. An' ignore Dad's bad jokes."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:On the deck, Scotty does a cartoonish spit take with the last of his milk, nearly dropping the glass in shock. He shoves his tray onto the outdoor table and whizzes to the front window to see what all the racket is.
Upstairs, Frances rolls over in her bed.
"Shut up, Dumbo, and eat your peanuts!" she mumbles.
The moment the man -a tall, blond and athletic figure wearing a suit that one would've more easily imagined on a door-to-door salesman- got off the truck, the door of Leone House opened and a very happy doggie came out running. "JASON!" Valiant barked, before more tackling the man rather than hugging him!
"*Hooff!* Missed you too a lot, Grumpy. Hey, easy with that tail, or we'll take off."
"Stupid ape," the dog said, not quitting the hug.
"Well, beats me if I ever saw him like this with anyone else but me," Belisarius said, approaching the pair. "What's you humans say? Find a room?"
Val raspberried at the wolf. "You're only jealous cuz he gave me a cool new arm."
"And you can joke on that, too! My, love *did* change you a lot. And speaking of which..." still keeping the dog in his arms, the man looked at the wolf. "Wow and doublewow. Val, you make me wish *I* was a canine. How did you two stuck with each other?"
Valiant was now blushing heavily again. "We...found each other. Alone. By chance." he almost stuttered.
"Love at first sight!" the wolf offered, wagging. "I tripped over him and the rest followed."
The man blinked. Valiant looked like he wanted to dig himself a burrow again. "O-okay, let's just say that now I have enough to feed my imagination for a long time. So," he rubbed his hands. "Where's my future walker? I got a couple of new gadgets he's sure to love!"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star walked along the side walk, mulling over the previous day's events while on his way to the meeting place the note had said. He wasn't too sure what he thought of everything and everyone, though he did want to see the odd group again if possible. Maybe he should see if they're home later in the day.

He neared the back of the pizza place when he heard voices and stopped, just around the corner, Are they having another meeting? But of course, for the pizza place is the most confidential of meeting places. He thought to himself. He stayed at the corner just out of sight, so as to avoid barging into someone else's meeting. Besides, the pandas probably knew he was there, which did annoy him to a degree, but he was too tired to care that much.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"So, you're the famed human who rebuilt a dog's arm?" Asked Amadora, as she and the rest of the pack walked out Leone House.
"Jason, she is my pack leader, Amadora, and the rest of them are my and Valiant's family, the Palatinium pack: Her mate, Cesar, Strategist Aurelia, Huntress Agrippina, her sister Lucilla, Chief Hunter Titus, his mate Octavianus, Antonius and his brother Nero, my brother Scipio, and Constantine."
The man regarded them with a sincerly impressed expression...then he nudged Valiant. "Sooo, you, Bel and them..."
"NO!" The poor dog shouted.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty cranes his neck but can't quite see the Leones' driveway from his vantage point. He manoeuvres his chair to the front door and swings it open. From here he's at ninety degrees to the front window and able to look straight across both his driveway and that of the Leones'. He watches as all the Palatinium pack troop out of the house and sniff around the truck and marvels at the way the truck dwarfs even the biggest of the wolves. He also can't help but grin as Val acts like a puppy around the new human. Unable to descend the step from the house to the porch or from porch to street level, the cat contents himself with observing for now.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty cranes his neck but can't quite see the Leones' driveway from his vantage point. He manoeuvres his chair to the front door and swings it open. From here he's at ninety degrees to the front window and able to look straight across both his driveway and that of the Leones'. He watches as all the Palatinium pack troop out of the house and sniff around the truck and marvels at the way the truck dwarfs even the biggest of the wolves. He also can't help but grin as Val acts like a puppy around the new human. Unable to descend the step from the house to the porch or from porch to street level, the cat contents himself with observing for now.
Val's ears flicked, then he turned in the direction of the cat, then raised his arm to greet him. "There he is! Hi, Scotty!" Then he walked toward the house, followed by the human.
"At last we meet," said the man, offering his hand to shake, "Jason Monterey, DARPA. Great to meet you. Valiant had only good things to say about you."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty waves to Valiant and then shakes Jason's hand before reaching up and grabbing a pen and pad from the bench nearest the door.
"Scotty Brandson, CAT," he writes, "Nice to meet you too. Valiant's said some good stuff about you too. And 'scuse the messy writing. Throat damage so I can't talk any more, and I don't know sign language. And Rikki is fixing my computer which normally talks for me." After jabbing the final full-stop, the cat flips the pad for the human to read and shrugs apologetically.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty waves to Valiant and then shakes Jason's hand before reaching up and grabbing a pen and pad from the bench nearest the door.
"Scotty Brandson, CAT," he writes, "Nice to meet you too. Valiant's said some good stuff about you too. And 'scuse the messy writing. Throat damage so I can't talk any more, and I don't know sign language. And Rikki is fixing my computer which normally talks for me." After jabbing the final full-stop, the cat flips the pad for the human to read and shrugs apologetically.
Jason nodded as he read. "No need to apologize. I dealt with even worse war-wound cases during my career, since I was but a vet assistant. You show a good spirit, just as Valiant had said, and that's half of the requirements." He gave the pad back to Scotty. "Ready to rise and walk again?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty nods excitedly. He holds up a finger in a "wait a moment" gesture and whizzes back to his room, returning a few moments later wearing his fingerless gloves and his bum bag. He pauses in the kitchen to move his breakfast dishes into the sink and then stops at the door again and pulls out the pad.
"Okay, ready now. Can you help me down the steps, please? I don't suppose you have a ramp in that truck, do you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty nods excitedly. He holds up a finger in a "wait a moment" gesture and whizzes back to his room, returning a few moments later wearing his fingerless gloves and his bum bag. He pauses in the kitchen to move his breakfast dishes into the sink and then stops at the door again and pulls out the pad.
"Okay, ready now. Can you help me down the steps, please? I don't suppose you have a ramp in that truck, do you?"
The man chuckled. "Mister, given what I had to pay in permits, I better have." As he spoke, a loud 'CLUNK' of latches unsnapping preceded the whirr of a ramp opening from the truck's rear. A powerful hiss of pneumatic gear announced the lift-up of the truck's top half.
And when it was over, now there stood revealed a two-stories, hi-tech laboratory!
"Ok, I guess we're ready then," Jason said.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch smiles, finishing stretching.

"Technically both," he said, taking out his phone, "First, we need to grab a hot pocket from downstairs AFTER going to the bathroom real quick. THEN we need to meet Jason and watch him change Scotty's life. THEN about an hour afterward the bus with the new colonists arrive which we need to welcome. Which means we'll need to be at the village a half hour before. THEN there's a state lunch welcoming the new colonists, phew, which also acts as a send off for us on the start of our nuptial activities. THEN about 1-2:30ish our plane arrives and we go off to paradise for a couple days." Mitch said, finishing the itinerary. He put the phone away and hugged her.

"Ready to become a princess?" He asked, smiling and blushing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh now come on, it wouldn't be fun if we couldn't sneak up on each other now and then, eh heh," Aryle said, then she looked to the pizza place, "Are they open yet ya think?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Actually, she's right, what fun WOULD it be if we couldn't sneak up on people now and then?" Said a voice behind Star.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch smiles, finishing stretching.
"Technically both," he said, taking out his phone, "First, we need to grab a hot pocket from downstairs AFTER going to the bathroom real quick. THEN we need to meet Jason and watch him change Scotty's life. THEN about an hour afterward the bus with the new colonists arrive which we need to welcome. Which means we'll need to be at the village a half hour before. THEN there's a state lunch welcoming the new colonists, phew, which also acts as a send off for us on the start of our nuptial activities. THEN about 1-2:30ish our plane arrives and we go off to paradise for a couple days." Mitch said, finishing the itinerary. He put the phone away and hugged her.
"Ready to become a princess?" He asked, smiling and blushing.
"Call me cliché, but I wanted to become one since I was a kit. Lead on, my Prince. If I know Jason, he started already."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"For the first time today, beautiful Aryle, my eyes are happy to be open. You look even more stunning than my inefficient memory recalled." Zachary looked towards the pizza shop after the question and sighed. "Sometimes Humans are not exact," he guessed, "but I doubt she will be long. Wha..?" he added as the mystery voice spoke up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Welcome back to my humble place, guys," said the plump woman, the diner's owner. "I guess you're up to take that job offer, my friend?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary gave the Human a bow. "A deal, my lady, is a deal," he said gallantly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary gave the Human a bow. "A deal, my lady, is a deal," he said gallantly.
"I knew I was right when I putmy eyes on you, mister... So, now put this on," she handed him a jumpsuit with the white-and-red colors of the diner. "For a starter, you'll be serving as a janitor. Minimum wage, free meals. It will help you getting in synch with the place. Keep your ears and eyes open. If any customer gives you a problem, any problem, don't fight back. Just come to me, I'll solve the problem. Veterinarian services included in the package. And this," she added, producing a collar. "Sorry, but I couldn't have you around without one. Any question?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"None that I can think of," Zachary said, putting the collar in place. "It's been rather an interesting twenty four hours. I have a job, I met the lovely Aryle who rather insisted I move in to her complex - and I am happyto do it - and I met Heather, a rather friendly young Tarantula. She's chatty." Now he donned the jumpsuit, cringing as he forced his lovely tail through the hole. "How do I look," he asked Aryle and co. after zipping up.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oop, pardon me." Derek gins as the horn sounds in the distance, making Chris giggle.
"Mornin', Meeko. Yer brekkie's in da oven keepin' warm. Use da mitts 'cause de plate'll be 'ot. Feel free to leave anyfink ya don't like. An' ignore Dad's bad jokes."
Meeko smiled at the sight of his new 'family', at least none of what was turn out to just be some vivid dream, though everything still felt like a daydream. "Good morning, and thank you." Was the only start that he could reply with, food was mostly all he had to think about, something he had to stop thinking about now that it was plentiful. So he got to the task at hand of getting his food. Doing as advised he put on the oven mitt to remove his food out of the oven, which after a bit of a kerfuffle with the plate getting out of the oven part the task was complete. The reward a plate surprisingly full of a lot of food and an impressive variety of it. Finally able to join the other two with his meal, sadly he was unable to come up with anything to say, though he felt like he should say something. Doing nothing would probably have been weirder, so he ended up just quietly eating his food.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star didn't turn to the voice at first, having fully expected the outcome, "Can't attest to the fun factor. But sneaking up on people loses it's effectiveness when people start expecting it." He then turned to face the one who spoke to him, "Granted, I assume even then you'll be full of surprises."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded. Starting with heading to the bathroom first and washing up. He didn't care if Rikki were there, washing up with him. He figured, if she were going to be his wife he'd BETTER not mind certain things! When they were done, he gently took her hand and guided her downstairs. Anthweather was at the bottom of the steps with a NOT-A-hot-pocket each. She smiled.

"Here ya go Mitch, as ordered," she said, stepping aside and bowing her head. Mitch bowed his head to her in return.

"Don't worry princess, will look after ya," she said, nodding to Rikki as they left for the door and headed outside. Where Mitch paused, halfway between a swallow which he quickly gulped down. Catching sight of Jason's vehicle.

"Wow, they weren't kidding when they said big!" he exclaimed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Like you're ready for work, eh heh," Aryle said, "Now go on, don't keep the boss waiting!" She then gave him a peck on the nose and left down the alley, humming a little.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, I dunno, that depends on what you mean by surprised," said a voice coming from behind Star's head, as seeing, there was no one behind Star when he turned around!