HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah kept on walking around the neighborhood, looking around, hoping to find someone. He kept moving foward and then in front of him he saw a group of dogs, "Man, I hope that's them" he said to himself as he ran towards the group.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy halted his playing as he heard something scrabbling against the tree. He looked around quickly, seeing nothing. "Hmm..." He mused, and brought his hands back to the guitar. Before he could continue playing, however, a voice reached him.
Neko wrote:"Hey, your the dog that always make those funny sounds!"
Guy looked up at the squirrel suriously. He'd seen a few squirrels here and there arounf the park, but never actually spoken to one. He gave it a small smile. "If by "funny sounds" you mean this," He strummed his hand across the strings, sending a tune humming through the air, "Then yes. That's me." His smile broadened. "Do you like it?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"It depends, it never sounds the same! You make it sound different, so I don't always like it. It sounds okay now.... Scarlet chittered as she thought for a moment. "What is that thing anyways?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy laughed. "It sounds different because I play different things." He blinked up at the squirrel. "I'm glad you liked it though.... Oh!" The Dalmation made a small sound at her question. "This is a guitar." He strummed the intrument again. "I use it to play those "funny sounds". See?" Guy placed his fingers on the frets again, and started to play an acoustic version of Train's Drops of Jupiter. He didn't sing this time, just smiled up at the squirrel.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron joined Lance as he tried to lead the group towards the oncoming dog and the park and forest. He finally recognized that the oncoming dog was in fact Dakotah, and waved to him as he was still some ways away.
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance saw Dakotah running towards them and waved to himHey Dakotah! He said as he picked up the pace a bit.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet listened to the song a little bit before speaking. "That sounds nice too! You're really good with a gee-tar!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy laughed again, his hands moving rhythmically across the guitar. "Thanks! I've been playing for a long time, so I've had lots of practice." He watched the squirrel for a minute. It was odd really. Here he was never having been within ten feet of a squirrel, and now he was chatting away with one. Guy smiled up at her. "So, you said you've heard me playing out here before?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Scarlet nodded, "Uh-huh! I heard it out here a few times, but I sometimes hear it when I explore around where the humans live too!" Her tail flickered as she smiled down at the dalmatian.
devils

Post by devils »

Cinder saw another dog approaching them. He heard Lance call out his name and wave to him. Cinder worked his way to the back of the group as he walked along with the three other dogs.
Cinder:S:5 P:6 E:3 C:5 I:8 A:7 L:2
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy tilted his head. "Well, I guess I've given you life a bit of a soundtrack, huh?" He smiled at the squirrel. "May I ask the name of who I've been playing for?"
Last edited by JOFOXX on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron heard a voice from behind him. His mom and dad had pulled up to his house. He turned around, they were waving to him.

"Umm, guys. I need to go home. I'm sorry. I think something's wrong, my parents are never home this early."

He wondered why they were home. He jogged home and and his parents motioned for him to come inside, be he shook his head. He talked to them for a minute and ran back to his friends...

"My mom's mom is sick. We're goin' to go visit her. I gotta go guys. Ummm, I'll be back eventually I think. Maybe we can catch up then? I have to go now tho, I'm sorry guys."

He ran back home, crying a little. He hoped to be back soon.
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance waved and watched as Aaron ran home he turned to the others I hope everything will be ok Lance said.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah, finally met with everyone and said hey back to Lance, but as sson as he got down Aaron left "Wait... where is he going?" he looked beside Lance and saw another Border Collie "and.. uh, who's this?" He asked wondering.
Off the Air.
The Game

Post by The Game »

A black Ford pulled up into the driveway of a red brick house.
"Well that was fun, wasn't in D? Next time, we won't just leave for one of my business trips though. It could be a real vacation." Jeff Black turned to see his cat, who....wasn't there?
Destiny??"
There was tapping on his window, and he nearly had a heart attack when he saw Destiny standing outside. He opened his door and picked her up. "Don't do that! I'm too young to have a heart attack!" Destiny giggled and climbed onto his shoulders. "Sorry Dad. Just making sure I didn't lose my skill on the trip." Jeff smiled. "Destiny we were only gone for a week. And you practiced enough on that bellboy to know that you certainly didn't lose your skills." He went to the back of the car and got out his suitcase and Destiny's. "Well this is a new surrounding! Who knows what demented evil villain souped up in this house!" She jumped off his shoulders, and did a flip before landing on the ground. Then she grabbed her suitcase. "Destiny, we were here before we left-"
"yeah, but only for like, 2 hours."
"But still. We would have known if an 'evil villain' souped up the house."
Destiny quickly put her suitcase in the house, then scoured her room, looking behind all the unpacked boxes for any signs of evil. "My room is all good Dad! It looks like you were right!" She took the banister downstairs, sliding on her knees. She jumped off at the end. "But I still need to check the outside."
You're doing the paranoid thing again Destiny. Why don't you go make some friends instead of checking the house?"
Destiny made a face. Fine. But I'm not leaving my watch behind."
You'll give them a heart attack with that thing!"
"That has never happened before! The dog only fainted!"
"For two hours!"
"One hour and 56 minutes actually. But I'm still taking it. so bye Dad!" She ran out the door, not waiting to hear her father's words. Once outside, she turned in a circle, seeing everything she thought would be interesting. She noticed the group of pets, and narrowed her eyes.
"Either a sewing circle...or the group of evil villains plotting on how to take me down." Hiding behind trees, and bushes, she made her way over to them but didn't reveal herself. She wanted to hear what they were saying first, so she hid in a nearby bush and listened.
devils

Post by devils »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Dakotah, finally met with everyone and said hey back to Lance, but as sson as he got down Aaron left "Wait... where is he going?" he looked beside Lance and saw another Border Collie "and.. uh, who's this?" He asked wondering.
"My name is Cinder" Cinder said, extending a paw to Dakotah
Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote:Guy tilted his head. "Well, I guess I've given you life a bit of a soundtrack, huh?" He smiled at the squirrel. "May I ask the name of who I've been playing for?"
She smiled down at the dalmatian. "Oh me? I'm Scarlet! What's your name?"
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

devils wrote:
"My name is Cinder" Cinder said, extending a paw to Dakotah
"Oh, hey, just moved in?" Dakotah asked taking his paw and shaking it "My name's Dakotah by the way...."
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Hey Dakotah, apparently Aarons grandmother is sick and he and his family have to go visit her for a while. Lance said So anyway we were going to explore the woods by the park you interested? He asked Dakotah
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:Hey Dakotah, apparently Aarons grandmother is sick and he and his family have to go visit her for a while. Lance said So anyway we were going to explore the woods by the park you interested? He asked Dakotah
"Ah... really? That's too bad" he said looking down at the ground "But, sure I'd be interested in joining, when do you want to head out?"
Off the Air.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny was getting bored with the chatter. They don't seem like they're evil. More like a bunch of pets that don't know each other. She studied them closely. They don't look armed....I wonder if they'd attack if they saw me....
Moving stealthily, she came closer to them.
"Hi!" she said brightly.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Scarlet, huh?" Guy gave the squirrel a broad smile. "A fitting name." He blinked up at her, hands still dancing across the strings of his guitar. "I'm Guy. Guy Pennington."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

We were going to head there after finding you actually. Lance said then he jumped slightly when a Black furred cat with strips on her come up to the group and introduce her self. Oh Hi there... I didn't see you come up. Names Lance did you just move here I haven't seen you around before? Lance said holding out his hand to be shaken.
devils

Post by devils »

Forty Six & 2 wrote: "Oh, hey, just moved in?" Dakotah asked taking his paw and shaking it "My name's Dakotah by the way...."
"Yeah me and my father moved in the other day, still trying to settle in" Cinder replied. He then noticed a cat come up to them and introduce herself.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny looked at his hand suspiciously before taking it. She braced for impact, but when nothing happened she relaxed a bit. But only a bit. She never truly let her guard down.
"Actually I moved here a week ago, but my Dad had a business trip and we had to leave the same day. We just got back today." She giggled. "And sorry if I scared you...i was...um...looking for something I thought I dropped over there and then I saw you guys. And I'm Destiny by the way."
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

The Game wrote:Destiny looked at his hand suspiciously before taking it. She braced for impact, but when nothing happened she relaxed a bit. But only a bit. She never truly let her guard down.
"Actually I moved here a week ago, but my Dad had a business trip and we had to leave the same day. We just got back today." She giggled. "And sorry if I scared you...i was...um...looking for something I thought I dropped over there and then I saw you guys. And I'm Destiny by the way."
"Oh, hey..." Dakotah said, looking a little confused at the cat that just appeared out of nowhere.
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled putting his hand back at his side Its alright you didn't mean it.It's nice to meet you Destiny. Me and my friends are going to explore the woods would you like to join us? Lance asked hoping the cat would join them.
Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote:"Scarlet, huh?" Guy gave the squirrel a broad smile. "A fitting name." He blinked up at her, hands still dancing across the strings of his guitar. "I'm Guy. Guy Pennington."
"Guy? That's a funny name! I guess it works since...Your a guy!" Scarlet giggled at her own little joke before realizing something. "Guy-Pen-eeng-ton? That's a really long name! Why did your parents give you such a long name?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny smiled. "Sure! That sounds fun!" She made a mental note. Be on guard in the woods. Perfect place for an attack....
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:"Guy? That's a funny name! I guess it works since...Your a guy!" Scarlet giggled at her own little joke before realizing something. "Guy-Pen-eeng-ton? That's a really long name! Why did your parents give you such a long name?"
Guy couldn't help but laugh along with her. He gave Scarlet a wink, grinning. "Clever girl!" Another laugh as he pondered the squirrel's question. As he thought, the tune he was playing changed suddenly, speeding up as he plucked John Mayer's Neon across teh strings. He looked back up at Scarlet finally, his own faces a little curious. "Well... Pennington is my parents' last name, so I got it from them when they adopted me." He smirked. "I guess they made my first name so short to balance it out."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Alright then, I think we're all set lets get going to the woods. Lance said as he started walking toward the park.

(OOC:Another bad post I'll have better posts once we get to the Park and woods)
devils

Post by devils »

Cinder walked along side of Destiny as they started. He looked over and extended a paw to her "Hi, I'm Cinder"

(OOC: couldn't really think of anything to post)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"A last name? Why do you need that? I only have one name, and I'm great! Scarlet chittered down to Guy.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy shrugged. "It's a human thing. There are lots of humans with the same names, so tehy use last names to tell eachother apart." He chuckled. "Us pets just get the last name of our parents. Like human kids."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny shook Cinder's paw, again bracing for any kind of impact. "I hate to be redundant, but I'm Destiny."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris left her house after grabbing her messenger bag full of her 'tools'. By 'tools', I mean the things she uses to pull pranks on people and mess with them. She walked down the street until she saw a group of pets. She quickly dashed into a nearby bush, still unnoticed. She listened in on them, "The woods, eh? A perfect place!" She whispered to herself.
Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote:Guy shrugged. "It's a human thing. There are lots of humans with the same names, so they use last names to tell each other apart." He chuckled. "Us pets just get the last name of our parents. Like human kids."

Scarlet chittered, "Oh, ok! I guess that makes sense, though humans always do funny things!" Her tail flickered, "So what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be home with your humans?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Guy laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head. "Er... I... don't actually know... I kind of woke up here." He gave Scarlet a curious look. "Say... You wouldn't happen to know anything about why I'm here do you? Amything weird that might have happened last night?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote:Guy laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head. "Er... I... don't actually know... I kind of woke up here." He gave Scarlet a curious look. "Say... You wouldn't happen to know anything about why I'm here do you? Anything weird that might have happened last night?"
Scarlet thought for a moment, her tail flicking about."Nope, I have no idea! But uh...Why don't you know your here? Don't you remember walking here?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The group eventually approached the Park Well here we are guys the woods are over in that direction. Lance said pointing to his left and toward the expanse of woods by the park. He heard a song being played somewhere by the woods. Hey guys I hear someone playing a guitar by the woods lets go check it out. Lance said looking over at where the song was coming from. He saw a dog (Guy) sitting at the edge of the woods.

Hmm I wonder who that could be? he thought to himself as he began to approach the dog hoping the rest of the group would follow.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.