HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Kaido

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Kaido »

Pepper didn't notice Sal creep upstairs as he took one of the sandwiches. He smiled at Mai, "Thanks!"
He then nodded towards Balbaroy, "I think he was stood outside your house at the time, actually."

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Alex

Post by Alex »

As soon as Lucky started laughing, Alex wanted to cover himself with the blanket again, but then, out of nowhere, Sal run into the room, shouting something about Pepper and his fur. HIS FUR! It couldn't be worse than Alex'! He turned his back towards them, and covered himself, barely able to breathe under the blanket, but still keeping it on. The blush on his face got even deeper.
Argh leave me alone, both of you! And Lucky, stop laughing! It isn't funny!

Mai put the plate with sandwiches on the table in the living room, and invited Pepper and Balbaroy to sit there, also unaware that Sal went upstairs.
No no, Balby, he searched for you yesterday, too. We all searched. Uh... where's Salt?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper sat down on the chairs and took a bite of his sandwich. Looking around, he couldn't see Sal anywhere.
"I have no idea where she went. Did she leave?"
Suddenly, he leapt up off the seat and stared blankly at the stairs.
"Hey Mai... how much did Alex not want to be seen? 'Cause uh... I kinda think she went to say hello..."
With that, he ran to the bottom of the stairs and screamed up them, "Hey, get back down here!"

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' completely ignored this and walked over to the pile of blankets. "Come on Alex!" She wrapped her arms around the lump and attempted to lift it up (9-Str) she would then carry it out the door and down the stairs, dropping it at the bottom at Pepper's feet. "See Alex!"
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex started wiggling when Sal picked him up, unable to escape her grip and keep the blanket on. Once she dropped him, he remained on the floor, with the blanket over him, completely unaware that his tail is uncovered.
I don't want to see anything, stupid dog! Carry me back up NOW!
Richarson Valley

Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper just stood there in complete shock. Sal looked completely pleased with herself, but this couldn't be Alex, right? Well... it definitely sounded like Alex, but that tail was pink!
"... Alex? Is that you?" Pepper asked, kneeling down to Alex's level. He held the front of the blanket and attempted to pull it up just to look at Alex's face. Startled, he dropped it again and jumped back.
"It is you! What in the world happened!?"
He didn't mean to sound so shocked, especially since it would probably make Alex feel even more uncomfortable.

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' grinned for a moment completely ignoring the stupid dog comment, she got it enough from Pepper. "See- Hey wait... No... Alex, look at how stupid Pepper looks." She reached down and grabbed hold of Alex's blanket, trying to tug it off so he could see Pepper. "See!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:
D-Singer wrote:The larger coydog narrowed is eyes a little as he responded. “Yeah, my parents idea." "You mean my breed?” He hesitated for a moment “...Why? What suspicion?”
"I prefer to call it ethnicity. I'm just noting some extremely...familiar traits of a particular hybrid. Though I'm having some trouble placing it...I can see the German Shepard in you, but there is something else..." Venison reached up and scratched the ridge behind his ear, "That is just strangely familiar..." Venison cocked his head in his observation of Blood.

Rav watches the exchange between the two dogs..
As usual, Venison inspires Rav's head tilting in puzzlement expression. this time with an one ear up an one ear down look.

Ummm, His what?? what an ethnicity??
Rav asks inquisitively..

Rav looks Blood back over, an shrugs his shoulders..
He looks to be a mix-breed dog like you Venison.. Maybe a somewhat similar scent. But i don't see an ethnicity on him, whatever that is...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Being eyed by the several pets was starting to make Blood feel a little on-edge. He stood up as straight as he could, and folded his arms, not finding Rav’s naivety very cute. “He means my breed. ‘Ethnicity’ is just a word the humans use instead. Why does it even matter? What’s so familiar?” Blood really didn’t feel like explaining, he was fortunate enough so far not to cross anyone who both identified his breed and expressed that typical stereotyping he’d come to know so much. Hopefully none of these pets were like that, but he didn’t like the thought of taking a risk.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Well...it is just a familiar looking breed, one that is uncommon in domestics... And, for me...it's quite hard to find familiar. Speaking a bit more clearly...it's difficult to find a like breed to my own, an uncommon hybrid of sorts..." Venison trailed off.

"Hence, why I'd like to know, you see. So. What's your other half?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“He means my breed. ‘Ethnicity’ is just a word the humans use instead. Why does it even matter? What’s so familiar?”

Rav flicks his ears up, like a light going on above his head.
Oh... is that what that means. Sometimes i think Venison uses those big human words, just to keep me from knowing what he is up too..
Buckdida wrote:"Well...it is just a familiar looking breed, one that is uncommon in domestics... And, for me...it's quite hard to find familiar. Speaking a bit more clearly...it's difficult to find a like breed to my own, an uncommon hybrid of sorts..." Venison trailed off.

"Hence, why I'd like to know, you see. So. What's your other half?"

Rav holds his head..
Stop talking in circles, I have no idea what your asking him anymore... I'm so confused now... An it's making my head hurt.. whinne Or maybe the heat is just getting to me..

Rav goes over to the cooler, opening the lid.
Didn't you want to get a drink, Blood? Please dig in, an cool yourself off.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle rubbed the back of her head, frowning. It seemed Blood really didn't want to say his breed. But Venison kept pushing. She looked up at Blood and said, "None of this to make you feel uncomfortable. It's not all that important for you to tell us anything about your breed --nobody's forcing you to say anything -- it's just curiosity. Honestly."
Stop talking in circles, I have no idea what your asking him anymore... I'm so confused now... An it's making my head hurt.. whinne Or maybe the heat is just getting to me..
Pavelle turned concerned eyes to Rav. "Maybe you should be the one drinking some water, Rav. We don't want you to get heat stroke."
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex frowned as Sal removed the blanket, and backed off. He pretty much ignored Sal, and turned towards Pepper, wishing to sink into the ground. It was too late to try and hide now, so better tell the truth.
I had an accident... a major accident, you see....
While looking at him, he did notice that his fur looked horrible. Knotted, and it probably hurt when pulled. However, it was nothing compared to how Alex looks. At least there was no-one to humiliate Alex, like Sal did to Pepper. And he felt sorry for him. Some kind of anger towards Sal started growing in him. First she humiliates him, and then uncovers Alex. He stood up, and looked at her angrily, although it probably looked silly coming from a pink cat. It didn't matter.
Sal, you look far worse than him! And stop humiliating him!
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' was shocked by what Alex had said. Eye began to tear up. "But... b-but..." She didn't realise how bad she made everyone feel. A tear trickled down her cheek, she could feel herself building up to an outburst. Covering her face she ran out off Alex's house, she then sat down on the sidewalk crying into her hands.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper was slightly shocked at Alex's outburst, but was thankful that somebody was actually sticking up for him. He gave a small smile to Alex, before Sal charged out of the room crying. Pepper began to walk towards the door. Before he head out, he turned back to the others.
"I'll talk to her."
With that, he walked out the house, closing the door behind him, sitting on the sidewalk next to Sal.
"Sal, stop crying... y'know, it's just really... really mean when you do things like that. Alex obviously didn't want to be seen... and then you tried to humiliate me again!"
He felt himself growing angry again, but managed to calm himself down and continue.
"I think you owe Alex an apology."

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' lowered her ears back, she didn't want to be this mean, she just didn't understand. "I don't see why I should apologise to him. I don't care the way he looks, but apparently he has a problem with the way I look." And as for Pepper, she didn't realise he was taking all her jokes and torments seriously.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper frowned and folded his arms.
"Sal! You should apologise because he didn't want to be seen! You should apologise because you humiliated him! You should apologise because you barged into the house and went upstairs without any permission!"
He then sighed and continued, "And he doesn't care how you look. He only said that because he was angry. Anybody would be if you did that to them!"

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky's laughs had died down a little, having followed downstairs he walked over to Alex with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry Alex, I didn't know you were taking yourself so seriously."

--------------------

Balbaroy was really confused now, it seemed like the girl cat he meant was really angry since she was screaming really loudly, something about apologies, humiliation, he couldn't follow but he could tell there was anger. Instinctively he got a sad look about him as he watched the events unfold before him.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex watched both Sal and Pepper disappear outside, without any feelings of remorse for making the dog cry. He was just about to go back to his room, when Lucky came and talked to him.
Take myself so seriously? Look at me!
Alex buried his face in his paws. I look so dumb that everyone will laugh at me. Basically, I'm disabled for 2 weeks. No going out, no nothing!

Mai was confused, too. However, she knew one thing from past experience, and that is that's better not to get involved at all.
Balby... wanna go take a walk? Get something to drink at The Wall, maybe?
Richarson Valley

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky kneeled down next to Alex and put a hand on his shoulder. "Oh please, you don't look that bad." He looked at Alex for a second before asking. "So, what happened anyways?"

--------------------

Balbaroy looked over at Mai and got his usual goofy smile again wagging his tail. "Okay, let's go to The Wall!" He doesn't seem to be fully grasping the situation as he heads for the door.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai walked out with Balbaroy, and they both headed for The Wall. It was really hot outside, and a nice, cool drink in their favorite cafe is just what Mai needs right now.

Alex sighed with relief as the two left.
Well, this morning, while taking a bath, I saw this new bottle, and thought it's some kind of new shampoo that Mai bought, since it's her who buys that stuff. So anyways, it turned out it's dying shampoo... she accidentally bought... and now I look like this!
Richarson Valley

ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier woke up and stretched before getting out of bed. He took a quick shower before putting on his collar and heading downstairs to get some breakfast. As he cooked some bacon and hash browns, he glanced at the digital thermometer on the wall. "Hm, 98 degrees already?" He said to himself. After he checked in on Del; who was already busy working on her hovercraft and didn't want to leave; he decided to head out to The Wall. He left the house and walked hurriedly towards the cafe, hoping to minimize his time out in the heat.

He was only around halfway there when another dog fell into step beside him. He looked over to see his mother, Kellie, walking next to him. She grinned at him. "Hey there pup, sure is a hot one today isn't it?" Cier gave a slight smile back. "Hello mother, it sure is." They walked on until they reached The Wall and quickly entered.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood simply sighed in relief as they lightened up on the questions. “I appreciate the respect..” He walked up next to cooler and was about to drink, but stopped of a second. His eyes switched from Rav to the cooler and back again, as it waiting for the slightly larger shepherd to go first. It was his water, and Blood didn’t feel like sticking his head down to drink at the same time he was.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“I appreciate the respect..” He walked up next to cooler and was about to drink, but stopped of a second. His eyes switched from Rav to the cooler and back again, as it waiting for the slightly larger shepherd to go first.

Rav Peers questioningly at Blood, looking down at the ice cubes floating in the water an back up to Blood..
Is there something wrong??

Rav reaches down an cups the water in his paws, an laps laps laps at it, tossing some onto his face..
See.. it's find.. it's not poisoned or drugged..
wiggling his fingers an shaking his paws dry, catish-style.
It's just very cold!.. on the fingers..
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison drew back his head in slight annoyance. "Rav, com'on. I'm not THAT confusing all the time...I thought I was fairly clear on that statement. Anywho," Venison turned back to Blood, "Perhaps Pavelle articulated it in a better manner. I'm just curious; the traits are subtle enough that I wouldn't want to assume and make a fool of myself. If you're the breed I'd guess, you've probably received an amount of harassment...though, around here, the animals are almost sickeningly nice, so you wouldn't need to worry," Venison said as he flashed a smirk to Rav and Pavelle.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky raised an eyebrow at the story and managed to hold back a snicker. He found the situation hilarious but found Alex's discomfort a more pressing matter. "Well did you check the bottle for how long it's supposed to last? Maybe it takes daily application to keep going."

--------------------

Balbaroy kept walking with Mai, skipping along the sidewalk, hopping on one foot, and generally moving about hyperly and actively.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai walked into The Wall with Balbaroy. It was mostly empty, except for two dogs that Mai didn't know.
Balby... do you know those two? I don't think I've ever seen them...

Oh I did, it lasts for two freakin' weeks! I have no idea what to do... Lucky... you gotta help me out somehow! Here....
Alex reached into his collar and handed Lucky a $20 bill.
Go to the store and look for black dye shampoo or somethin... please!
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav Peers questioningly at Blood, looking down at the ice cubes floating in the water an back up to Blood..
Is there something wrong??

Rav reaches down an cups the water in his paws, an laps laps laps at it, tossing some onto his face..
See.. it's find.. it's not poisoned or drugged..
wiggling his fingers an shaking his paws dry, catish-style.
It's just very cold!.. on the fingers..

Blood looked directly at Venison. “You have no idea....” He said in a dark tone, remembering what happened just a few weeks ago, all the trouble his appearance alone had brought him. He turned back to Rav.

“Nothing’s wrong, it’s just not often that I get handouts from other dogs...” He glanced at each of the pets once more before leaning down to lap water from the cooler. Once he finished drinking, Blood caught one of the ice cubes with his teeth before standing back up and crushing it in his jaws, making loud crunching noises as he chewed. The coydog licked his chops and asked a question of his own.

“So you three were at a pet school yesterday..any particular reason? I though they try to teach you all that annoying, remedial, obedience jazz when you’re young.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Nothing’s wrong, it’s just not often that I get handouts from other dogs...” He glanced at each of the pets once more before leaning down to lap water from the cooler. Once he finished drinking, Blood caught one of the ice cubes with his teeth before standing back up and crushing it in his jaws, making loud crunching noises as he chewed.
But why not, us German Shepherds are awesome! everyone wants to be with us. AN i'll always help you if'n i can..
D-Singer wrote:The coydog licked his chops and asked a question of his own.

“So you three were at a pet school yesterday..any particular reason? I though they try to teach you all that annoying, remedial, obedience jazz when you’re young.”

Rav droops down his ears, an tucks his tail up between his legs..
I got into a whole lot of trouble a while ago.. they were going to put me down for it.. but instead, i went through intensive retraining classes. an now go back so they can keep an eye on me.. making sure that i'm still being a good dog..

Rav looks over to the Raccoonette.
Pavelle got into trouble with her Dad, an is doing the remedial obedience stuff.

Rav then looks over at Venison.
I'm still not sure why Venison wanted to go there.. My guess would be, He is trying to learn how to be a pet again, after being a stray for so long. altho he most likely is'n going to admit to that..
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

D-Singer wrote:Blood looked directly at Venison. “You have no idea....” He said in a dark tone, remembering what happened just a few weeks ago, all the trouble his appearance alone had brought him.
"I might have an idea... I might. And get used to the handouts; the pets in this neighborhood are quite friendly. Further, water is basically free."
Keeshah wrote:I'm still not sure why Venison wanted to go there.. My guess would be, He is trying to learn how to be a pet again, after being a stray for so long. altho he most likely is'n going to admit to that..
"Rav...just no. I went there to make sure nothing BAD happened to you. And for the most part, aside from you picking up a smoke bomb, and a meeting a former feral that almost broke into fistcuffs, we were fine. Though the square dancing threw me off. Pavelle shouldn't even have to deal with this; she didn't do anything." Venison shook his head.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

As Blood listened to Rav and Venison, a number of questions came to mind, two in particular about Rav being put down and Venison being a stray. He looked over the shorter coydog again, and felt that same nagging feeling in his mind, as if he were forgetting about something important. Though at the moment, the thought made very little sense to him, if he got the chance, he would have to talk with these dogs in private later about more life details. For now he just tried to keep the conversation going at a casual level.

“I’ve never been sent to an average pet school, hearing you two talk about it only makes me appreciate that fact even more. I mean, I’ve gone through training of my own but really? Square dancing, that sounds degrading...”
Last edited by D-Singer on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “I’ve never been sent to an average pet school, hearing you two talk about it only make me appreciate that fact even more. I mean, I’ve gone through training of my own but really? Square dancing, that sounds degrading...”

So you got sent directly to the advance behavior training classes? You've been a naughty dog.. or you've had some kind of specialist training..
So that would make you a police dog, a fire dog, or a Dog of the Military.

An the square dancing was fun..
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky looked down at the money in his hand and sighed. "Alex, I don't think that will solve the problem. I think that will just make you darker pink. If you still want me to get you some I will..."

--------------------

Balbaroy heard Mai speak and turned. "What? Sorry, I spaced out for a second." He looks over to where Mai is looking and shrugs. "Nope, never seen them before."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
caelei

Post by caelei »

“I’ve never been sent to an average pet school, hearing you two talk about it only makes me appreciate that fact even more. I mean, I’ve gone through training of my own but really? Square dancing, that sounds degrading...”
Pavelle smiled slightly. "Rav's right... once I got past the 'submit to and obey commands' thing, the dancing was actually quite enjoyable... well, at least until I figured out who my partner was." She frowned a little at that, then sighed.
"Rav...just no. I went there to make sure nothing BAD happened to you. And for the most part, aside from you picking up a smoke bomb, and a meeting a former feral that almost broke into fistcuffs, we were fine. Though the square dancing threw me off. Pavelle shouldn't even have to deal with this; she didn't do anything."
Pavelle's smile returned at this, if not a little bitterly. "Unfortunately, the word of a simple 'pet', or maybe even multiple pets, is not worth much to the humans in charge of that facility." She glanced at Rav for a moment, and added on, "And don't say that Christopher greatly values what we say, because if that was true I wouldn't be in the school right now. Though he did make it more bearable since I don't have to wear the shock collar." Here she looked at Venison again. "Of course, Ven would've probably picked the lock for it sooner or later, and probably sooner, so I could take it off..." They were almost nearing the end of the paper route; there were only about ten papers left to deliver.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:So you got sent directly to the advance behavior training classes? You've been a naughty dog.. or you've had some kind of specialist training..
So that would make you a police dog, a fire dog, or a Dog of the Military.

An the square dancing was fun..
"Speak for yourself, Ravage," Venison said as he put an annoyed look on. "You didn't have to worry about one of your friends decking a ghost from the past! And all I saw was humans trying to bend animals to their will. Even WITH the square dancing! It's a good thing that Pavelle and I are far too smart for that. Just go through the motions, and ignore, and it'll be done and we can move the heck on. Only one good thing's come out of this, though...a couple of jobs." Venison flicked another newspaper at a door.
"Have we run out yet newspapers yet?"
caelei wrote:"Unfortunately, the word of a simple 'pet', or maybe even multiple pets, is not worth much to the humans in charge of that facility." She glanced at Rav for a moment, and added on, "And don't say that Christopher greatly values what we say, because if that was true I wouldn't be in the school right now. Though he did make it more bearable since I don't have to wear the shock collar." Here she looked at Venison again. "Of course, Ven would've probably picked the lock for it sooner or later, and probably sooner, so I could take it off..."
"Hmm...Christopher has been trying to get me to talk to him for one reason or another. Not sure why, although it does seem like he wants to listen to me. He pesters at it too. The next pet school lesson will probably bring that to annoyance levels..." Venison flicked out another paper. Only a couple left...
Alex

Post by Alex »

Kalvin wrote:Alex, I don't think that will solve the problem. I think that will just make you darker pink. If you still want me to get you some I will..."
Alex frowned. There's nothing else he could do to solve the problem. Except, well, shave his fur, which will also solve the heat problem, but it'll make him look worse than now. Perhaps Lucky has ideas...
Well then tell me what I'm supposed to do! I can't be like this for the next two weeks, it's just impossible! And I wanted to meet Amelia today....

--------------------
Kalvin wrote:Balbaroy heard Mai speak and turned. "What? Sorry, I spaced out for a second." He looks over to where Mai is looking and shrugs. "Nope, never seen them before."
Well, I'll get us drinks.
Mai bought two ice-cold lemonades, and brought them over to the table where they were sitting.
So... you say you were in school the past two weeks? How was it? Is it fun? I'd go to school if it's fun!
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "Speak for yourself, Ravage," Venison said as he put an annoyed look on. "You didn't have to worry about one of your friends decking a ghost from the past!

Ravage bushed out his tail, an folded him arms across his chest. his fists clenching in rage, as he was trying to keep a lid on his dominate feral Ravage side..
No, All i had to worry about was one setting about to cause a riot in the animal control center again.

Turning his head away so he wouldn't be staring down the lil coydog as, Venison flicked another newspaper at a door.
Buckdida wrote:"Have we run out yet newspapers yet?"
caelei wrote:"Unfortunately, the word of a simple 'pet', or maybe even multiple pets, is not worth much to the humans in charge of that facility." She glanced at Rav for a moment, and added on, "And don't say that Christopher greatly values what we say, because if that was true I wouldn't be in the school right now. Though he did make it more bearable since I don't have to wear the shock collar." Here she looked at Venison again. "Of course, Ven would've probably picked the lock for it sooner or later, and probably sooner, so I could take it off..."

Rav turns sharply to Caelei, an in almost a growl..
Christopher cares a great deal about us pets, an you should be wearing a shock collar. after all you lied to me when you said that you would go home, an instead you went on the foolish animal control raid! setting all those bad an feral pets free. an freaking out the humans to violence. You got off very lightly..

An i asked him why you didn't get collared, since i was jealous that you didn't get collared with the rest of the class. he said that he didn't want to give your dad an unfair advantage over you..

Buckdida wrote:"Hmm...Christopher has been trying to get me to talk to him for one reason or another. Not sure why, although it does seem like he wants to listen to me. He pesters at it too. The next pet school lesson will probably bring that to annoyance levels..." Venison flicked out another paper. Only a couple left...

He is trying to reach out to you. to help you, like he does with all the pets he can.
Like Me an Mom have been trying to do since we met you.
An yes i didn't trust an believe him for the longest time at first.
But once i did he was able to help me a great deal, as he can do for you, if you would only stop being so stubborn an give him a chance..

Rav turns away again, an sits down on the hot sidewalk, sighing deeply..
you all go on, i'll catch up in a minute, when i've calmed down to a point that i'm not going to bite someone.

OOC ( Wow Ravage has real issues with people dis-respecting his Alpha complex, an ignoring him when he tells them not to do something.)
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy looked confused at the question. "School? Is that what that was? I don't really know what was going on... It was pretty confusing." He scratches his head before looking about. "Sorry I wasn't able to tell you about it, but I'm glad I can talk to you again now."

--------------------

Lucky looked at Alex, thinking for a second. "Well, from what I know about dye unless you bleach your hair, or in this case fur, it doesn't stay that well. So it may actually take less time than it said... but as far as I can tell you're kinda SOL..."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai cocked her head, confused. Balbaroy didn't even know where he was. Well, he at least has to know if it was fun.
Well, was it fun? What did they do with you there?

Alex stood up, and started walking around in circles, thinking about what to do. It was really too hot for any clothes. Well, except those white robes they wear in Arabia. It should even make it less hot for him outside. But that was out of the question. Besides, his face would be uncovered with that, so people would still notice that he's pink.
Clearly, there's only one thing I can do, and that's stay inside! Wanna... uh... play some? I can go get the instruments. - he said, in an attempt to change the topic. Making music is gonna make him temporary forget about his problem, too.
Richarson Valley

Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Matthew jumped when he heard a voice behind him, pulling an unpleasant muted screeching sound out of his instrument. He turned around to face Sean, laughing at himself. "Heh, hey. Sorry, uh, wasn't expecting you to wake up so soon," he chuckled. "So, sleep well?" he asked, lowering his violin and setting the bow on the stand behind him, still a little shaky from a few seconds before.~

Rachel was jogging towards the Wall, and by the time it was in sight she was full out sprinting towards it's doors, and it's cool, refreshing air conditioning and succulent iced drinks... She slows down just outside of the door, opening it and casually walking inside. She stands there for a moment, enjoying the cool air and panting as she catches her breath, before she notices two pairs of figures out of the corner of her eye. Letting out a deep breath, she grins and approaches the two tall grey dogs.

"Hey Cier," she said, hugging him for a second and smiling. "Hey Kellie." Rachel readdressed Cier: "So, you finished fixing up that old Chevy?"
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel